E Calle Laureles, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About KB Events

KB Events places you at ease while producing unique and extraordinary experiences through a seamless production. With our passion for people, every client is heard, and every detail meticulously organized to showcase your vision while designing and orchestrating a flawless event.

With extensive knowledge about the wedding and event industry and established relationships with top vendors, KB Events assembles the perfect team, expertly curated to compliment your personality and story. From writing clean and organized agendas to communication and design, every event is meticulously managed to produce stylish, personalized, and unforgettable moments.

Built on a foundation of love for people and transformation, KB Events is passionate about working closely with brides and grooms to create memorable experiences. Whether through words, decor, photos, traditions, or attire, our goal is to accurately represent our clients to their guests in an innovative and exciting way. We love transforming people from single to married, a venue from blank to decked-out, and guests from "we are enjoying ourselves" to "that was the best event we've ever attended!"

img4187

KB Events 7
  • Keith

Keith Munyan Photography · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Excellent eye to detail

Let me just start by saying Katie and Adam are amazing! They thought of everything... their attention to detail is IMPECCABLE. Every thing was spot on and more than I could have ever imagined. She worked with all of the vendors to create a perfect venue. I can’t thank them enough! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    KB Events 19
    KB Events 20
    KB Events 21

KB Events's reply:

Thank you Keith, we appreciate your kind words and LOVE your photos! Looking forward to creating more fantastic events in the future!!
  • Emily

Emily Jane · Married on 07/20/2019

Made cross-country planning a breeze!

I found KB Events on Instagram and set up a call with Katie and Adam shortly after getting engaged. I was anxious about planning a wedding from across the country but they completely put my mind at ease. The KB Events team is well-connected to everyone in the business in Santa Barbara and gave me fantastic vendor recommendations. They were extremely responsive and reliable and made sure I was in the loop at all times. I loved that they were willing to execute whatever my vision was within my budget while also giving their honest recommendations. Our wedding went off without a hitch and it wouldn't have been possible without the entire KB Events team, who kept things running smoothly from rehearsal day to the end of my reception. I also had my ceremony and reception in two different locations and having multiple people on hand to ensure things were going smoothly in both locations was great. I highly recommend booking them for one of their longer-term planning options.

Sent on 07/26/2019

KB Events's reply:

Thank you Emily! There were so many special moments throughout your wedding and we're glad we had the pleasure of getting to know you and Rich as we walked through the details to make the day happen!!

Lisa Williams · Married on 11/17/2018

Continue to amaze me

I attended an event with Katie and Adam this last year and, wow, they continue to amaze me. I hired them for my own wedding 8 years ago and they have only improved (which I didn’t think was possible). Katie does not miss any detail and Adam is a workhorse. You can tell they both continue to love what they do, search for ways to improve their clients experience, and enjoy working with people to make the event unique and go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend KB Events for anyone not wanting to worry about a thing on their special day.

Sent on 02/25/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 61.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Michael + Anna Costa Photography
    Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

KB Events are amazing to work with. Their combination of skill, friendliness, creativity & familiarity with all of the venues in Santa Barbara County (& beyond) are sure to be a winning combination for you on your wedding day!

• Society Jazz
    Society Jazz Wedding Bands

Happy to give my endorsement to KB Events! True Pros!

• Tangled Lotus
    Tangled Lotus Wedding Florists

KB Events was a pleasure to work with. The owner is extremely friendly and professional. She even made an effort to meet Tangled Lotus before the event date. Furthermore, KB Events stayed connected weeks prior to the event with many wedding details and was prompt in answering any questions.

• E Calle Laureles Santa Barbara, CA, 93105 See on map