Ventura, CA 93004 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tangled Lotus

Tangled Lotus, a floral design company specializing in wedding flowers for events large and small. We guide our client's through the floral design process, creating design cohesion throughout the entire event. Providing full service experience without the distractions of providing daily floral services. Please feel free to leave a message. Lets chat flowers!

Imagine.Design.Create

Tangled Lotus 5
Tangled Lotus 6
Tangled Lotus 7

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful florals and Bouavon is a GEM!

My wedding was this past weekend and Bouavon did our florals. Throughout the entire process she was so responsive, mindful of our budget, and extremely patient! Every bride's dream for their vendors. Our vision was to have a mixture of organic and modern-vintage, elegance to fit the aesthetics of our venue, which was a little unique itself! I couldn't believe some of the colors of the florals that showed up on our wedding day- the shades and colors were absolutely stunning! My dad is a horticulturalist, and he was loving them as well. Bouavon really delivered and we can't thank her enough!! On a side note, she also referred us to our videographer, who ended up being another one of our favorite vendors- it was easy to see how they were in the same network because they both rocked! ;)

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Tangled Lotus 8
    Tangled Lotus 9

Tani · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful, elegant, simple

I had minimal desire for flowers and I completely changed my mind once I found tangled lotus. The email communication and correspondence was amazing! I love her honest opinions and ideas. I had aisle markers that were able to be repurposed later in the night. My bouquet was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Tangled Lotus 10

Kate Chase · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Bouavon was amazing to work with. She was always quick to respond and went above and beyond!! She created the flowers I wanted while keeping me with in my budget. I gave her the wrong number of bouquets for my bridesmaids but didn't realize until the day of the wedding. She was able to put together two new bouquets! Not only did she save the day but all of the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned! Highly recommend Tangled Lotus!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Tangled Lotus 11
    Tangled Lotus 12
    Tangled Lotus 13

Tangled Lotus FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.50
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Amigo Party Rentals
    Amigo Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

We really enjoy working with Bouavon. She is super talented easy to work with affordable and reliable. Contact her for your upcoming event.

• KB Events
    KB Events Wedding Planners

Bouavon creates beautiful art with her floral arrangements! Not only is she an incredibly talented artist, but also a florist that understands the business side of things. She is easy to get a hold of of and quick in her responses and opinions for upcoming events. She was prompt with her deliveries and installations and all of the florals were exactly what the bride imagined they would be. I would highly recommend Tangled Lotus to anyone looking for a friendly, creative, detail oriented florist!

• Michel B. Events
    Michel B. Events Wedding Planners

Michel B. Events recommends Tangled Lotus!

• Ventura, 93004 See on map