Tangled Lotus Reviews

Tangled Lotus 5
Tangled Lotus 6
Tangled Lotus 7

christina · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful to work with! HIGHLY recommend!

I loved working with Bouavon for my wedding this past weekend. All of the flowers came out so beautiful and even better then I imagined. When it came to last minute corrections she was able to save the day! Which I appreciated so much. No does a great job helping you stay within your budget while still giving you what you want. I would recommend this company to any wedding or event. She is a dream to work with! ❤️

Sent on 08/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful florals and Bouavon is a GEM!

My wedding was this past weekend and Bouavon did our florals. Throughout the entire process she was so responsive, mindful of our budget, and extremely patient! Every bride's dream for their vendors. Our vision was to have a mixture of organic and modern-vintage, elegance to fit the aesthetics of our venue, which was a little unique itself! I couldn't believe some of the colors of the florals that showed up on our wedding day- the shades and colors were absolutely stunning! My dad is a horticulturalist, and he was loving them as well. Bouavon really delivered and we can't thank her enough!! On a side note, she also referred us to our videographer, who ended up being another one of our favorite vendors- it was easy to see how they were in the same network because they both rocked! ;)

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Tangled Lotus 8
    Tangled Lotus 9

Tani · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful, elegant, simple

I had minimal desire for flowers and I completely changed my mind once I found tangled lotus. The email communication and correspondence was amazing! I love her honest opinions and ideas. I had aisle markers that were able to be repurposed later in the night. My bouquet was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Tangled Lotus 10

Kate Chase · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Bouavon was amazing to work with. She was always quick to respond and went above and beyond!! She created the flowers I wanted while keeping me with in my budget. I gave her the wrong number of bouquets for my bridesmaids but didn't realize until the day of the wedding. She was able to put together two new bouquets! Not only did she save the day but all of the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned! Highly recommend Tangled Lotus!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Tangled Lotus 11
    Tangled Lotus 12
    Tangled Lotus 13
  • Brenda

Brenda Rocha-Albarran · Married on 12/22/2018

Tangled Lotus is truly an amazing place to get your flowers. They are so easy to work with, they work with your budget and make your dreams come true.

Tangled Lotus made my wedding so beautiful. It honestly exceeded my expectations and it's worth to have them for your wedding. They make your vision come true but better. Also if anything ever happens before your wedding, they come up with a solution then and there. I never write reviews, but Tangled Lotus is honestly the best. You won't ever regret it.

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Tangled Lotus 14
    Tangled Lotus 15
    Tangled Lotus 16
    Tangled Lotus 17
    Tangled Lotus 18

Sherry · Married on 12/15/2018

Great service, would highly recommend

Tangled Lotus created floral pieces for my sister’s Babyshower and everyone loved them. She is super creative and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Tangled Lotus, no doubt.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Keokaisone Phonthongsy · Married on 10/25/2018

Just Amazing!

Tangled Lotus is wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Bryce · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

Working with Tangled Lotus was such a great experience. Bouavon is so talented and kind! We got so many compliments on our flowers! Highly suggest using Tangled Lotus for all your flower needs

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 09/29/2018

I would never trust another florist to do any type of floral arrangements, Bo is the absolute best! She was accommodating from the very beginning and produced the most perfect floral arrangements for my wedding.
    We had a few hiccups when it came time to pull the flowers for my bouquet, totally out Bo's hands! She called me to go over everything and tell me what we could do to fix it. The flowers we were planning on using were not ready to be picked and some had not gotten the color we were hoping for.
    I felt comfortable enough to leave it all up to Bouavon and trusted that she would still make everything look beautiful. And I was right! Although some of the flowers she was planning on using were not quite right, she made my bouquet stunning! She is so so talented!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Tangled Lotus 19
    Tangled Lotus 20
    Tangled Lotus 21

Alina · Married on 09/15/2018

Trusted, and very easy to work with!

Bouavon was a wonderful person to work with. She came up with beautiful floral options after we discussed what colors I was interested in. She even helped with a last minute fiasco with the centerpieces. The flowers on the day of the wedding were incredibly fresh and vibrant and infused the venue with just what I was hoping for. I also adored my (and my bridesmaids' bouquets), and was really happy when Bouavon was happily willing to add a strand of aquamarine beads to mine. Bouavon was extremely responsive and was always welcome to any little changes I made along the way. We received many compliments for our flower choices, and I have Tangled Lotus to thank for that.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Caitlin Bartell · Married on 08/11/2018

Dream Florist

Working with Bouavon at Tangled Lotus was a wonderful experience. After what I heard about the expense of flowers for a wedding I prepared myself to have low expectations for my budget. I was pleasantly surprised by what Bouavon put together for my budget. She was incredibly knowledgeable about flowers to use outside in the heat and season, and made sure I got the best look and value for my money. The flowers were gorgeous, and lasted for days around my house after the wedding. All our guests were awestruck by the chuppah decorations, and couldn’t stop taking pictures under it! I highly recommend using Tangled Lotus for your event!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • W

Watita · Married on 06/22/2018

Artistic and creative

The flower arrangements all looked amazing, every detail made our wedding look so beautiful. The flowers also lasted a long time. I personally never appreciated florals until I saw how Tangled Lotus transformed our wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Tangled Lotus 22
    Tangled Lotus 23
    Tangled Lotus 24
    Tangled Lotus 25

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Bouavon was truly AMAZING! She executed my vision flawlessly, was a great communicator, and did it all for a price that couldn't be beat. Her quote / proposal was super thorough and included visuals that made it really easy to figure out we were on the same page. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers -- choose Tangled Lotus and you can't go wrong!

Sent on 05/25/2018
  • Marty

Marty · Married on 04/20/2018

Our wedding flowers from Tangled Lotus blew our expectations! All of our flower arrangements were spectacular but I have never seen a bouquet as beautiful as the one created for me on my wedding day. Tangled Lotus happily accommodated our request for a unique floral "wedding lasso" three weeks before our wedding day.

Bouavon, the owner, was super helpful from the start. She provided a quote with descriptions, photos, and prices before we ever committed to Tangled Lotus as our wedding florist. She responded quickly and patiently with our requests and ideas. She offered options based on our requests until we got it JUST right. Also, their prices are very reasonable. I am so grateful our wedding coordinator (Dulce Dia Events) recommended her.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Tangled Lotus 26
    Tangled Lotus 27
    Tangled Lotus 28

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter and I worked with Bouavon of Tangled Lotus and had a wonderful experience. She was very quick to respond to our initial inquiry and we were so happy that she could work with our budget and our venue. We gave her the wedding colors and a picture of the style we were interested in and she gave us a proposal that we were very excited about.
    The day of the wedding we were thrilled to see the flowers. My daughter was so happy! Her new mother-in- law loved the flowers and they were everything I imagined they could be. The colors, flower selection, and arrangements were just right! The flowers were a beautiful part of an unforgettable day.
    I highly recommend Tangled Lotus for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Tangled Lotus 29

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful flowers and a wonderful person to work with! We were super stoked and almost sad to leave for the honeymoon with all the beautiful flowers around the house! Hard life, eh?

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Tangled Lotus 30

Bridget · Married on 02/10/2018

We could not be more happy with our experience with Bouavon and Tangled Lotus Designs! Bouavon was so communicative, flexible and SO budget-friendly--we gave her a number, and she provided absolutely beautiful blooms for our bridal party that we could not have been happier with. The tables looked beautiful, and everyone commented on how lovely the floral design was. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Tangled Lotus, and would recommend her to anyone holding a wedding in the 805 area code!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Tangled Lotus 31

Adriana · Married on 12/31/2017

Bouavon was extremely sweet and helpful with floral ideas. She knew exactly what I wanted. She was very professional and responsive. Thank you Bouavon!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Tangled Lotus 32

Kim · Married on 09/29/2017

Bouavon was amazing to work with. My daughter was stationed overseas and we planned a destination wedding in Santa Barbara. Bouavon was helpful, flexible, and gave us great ideas. She responded immediately to questions and concerns, and went above and beyond setting up for the actual ceremony and rehearsal. I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Christine · Married on 07/26/2017

Bouavon is absolutely amazing and put together such beautiful florals for our summer wedding. She is so talented and we would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Tangled Lotus 33

Silay · Married on 07/01/2017

Bouavon did a fantastic job! I love her style of floral arrangement. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/27/2017

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

We were recently married in Santa Barbara with Tangled Lotus as our florist. The day was gorgeous and Tangled Lotus did an amazing job! From the centerpieces to the bouquets, they truly understood our vision. They were also punctual and professional. We highly recommend Tangled Lotus.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Heather · Married on 05/28/2017

Bouavon was amazing! Not only did she help with the flowers but also created all our wooden signs, wooden table numbers, welcome sign, an arch for our ceremony and more. She gave us an amazing price and everything looked stunning. She knew what we were looking for and all of it stayed fresh for weeks!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Christina · Married on 03/29/2017

I am so glad I chose Tangled Lotus to do my flowers. I don't know much about flowers so I just told Bouavon the color scheme I wanted and my price point. From that she created a truly stunning bouquet and center pieces for me. She also decorated a gorgeous arch for our ceremony. I highly recommend to all the brides out there who want their flowers to be gorgeous.

Sent on 04/16/2017

April · Married on 03/25/2017

Will take your floral dreams and turn them into vibrant reality. Loved my bouquet so much I didn't want to toss it so I took it home!

Sent on 04/03/2017