Anna Le Pley Taylor

Santa Barbara, CA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Anna Le Pley Taylor is a wedding and event company specializing in the art of unique floral arrangements for your special day. They use local growers and creative solutions to make your event the romantic, lush and gorgeous setting you imagined. A third generation florist, Anna is a gifted floral designer, and her confidence with texture and color and scheme always result in exceptional creations which will add the perfect ambiance to your special day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$105

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$21

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jasmine
    Jasmine L. Married on 06/09/2021

Beautiful flowers for Santa Barbara Wedding

Anna is a talented florist and has impeccable taste. We used her services when we could no longer go forward with our 90 person wedding (we had a different florist for that event). We hired Anna a week before our elopement for just a bouquet and boutonniere. I asked her for an arrangement with an original color scheme and she delivered a stunning peach and purple arrangement. I would highly recommend, I was appreciative that she understood our creative vision and our desire to not use full blown floral services (we got married on a boat). I am currently having the arrangement pressed for memories, as I loved her work so much.
    Ashley W. Married on 11/14/2020

A Floral Fairytale

From the very beginning Anna made the whole process of planning the florals for my wedding in Solvang so easy. I knew I was in good hands. But then when I walked up to my ceremony site and saw the INCREDIBLE arch I was completely blown away. It was better than I could have dreamed. Everyone complimented me on the florals in the reception venue. Anna really created a cozy, romantic, magical atmosphere. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!
  • Corinne
    Corinne E. Married on 07/11/2020

We loved our flowers!

Anna created beautiful floral arrangements that fit our vision and goals perfectly. We provided Anna with a set of inspiration pictures and colors to help her get an idea of what we were looking for - and she took it from there. I loved that I didn't need to have a perfect idea of every aspect of the floral arrangements that I wanted. Anna took my feedback on things that I new and liked and filled in the blanks with her expertise. She had great ideas about how to involve seasonal florals and how to make sure that our arrangements lasted outdoors the whole afternoon. When we pivoted our wedding plans from a large reception at a venue to a small family-only micro wedding in our backyard, Anna revised her floral plan to fit perfectly with the feel of our new venue. Anna and her team set everything up efficiently and while following all necessary safety precautions. I was so worried that our pandemic wedding wouldn't have the luxurious, elegant feeling that I envisioned for our original event, but Anna's florals made it feel like the wedding that we had always envisioned. Any couple getting married in the area would be lucky to work with Anna!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mirna & Glen
    27 photos · 04/05/2019

Michael + Anna Costa Photography Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Anna Le Pley Taylor has the unique ability to take simplistic ideas and create massively gorgeous and unique floral designs. Her ability to use her imagination to combine unprecedented combinations and pull it off seamlessly is incredible. As photographers, we appreciate new, fresh ideas that make for stellar pictures and publishable material.

Pure Joy Catering, Inc Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We've had the pleasure of working with Anna Le Pley Taylor many times over and we're absolutely delighted that we have more weddings with her this year. Her work in stunning!

Decadence Fine Cakes & Confections Decadence Fine Cakes & Confections Wedding Cakes

Anna is amazingly creative and is generous with her designs. She is a pleasure to work with and on top of the details.

1187 Coast Village Road, 721 Santa Barbara, 93108
Location of (Anna Le Pley Taylor)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding