1187 Coast Village Road 721, Santa Barbara, CA 93108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Le Pley Taylor

Anna Le Pley Taylor is a wedding and event company specializing in the art of unique floral arrangements for your special day. They use local growers and creative solutions to make your event the romantic, lush and gorgeous setting you imagined. A third generation florist, Anna is a gifted floral designer, and her confidence with texture and color and scheme always result in exceptional creations which will add the perfect ambiance to your special day.

alt flowers jillco wedding 1002

Anna Le Pley Taylor 4
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful Florist!

Anna was a fantastic florist. I was a little worried about how well she would capture my colors and vision since the majority of our communication was just me sending floral inspiration, but she captured everything perfectly. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted exactly, so I told her vague ideas like "two freestanding floral arrangements sandwiching the altar." She worked magic and turned my vague ideas into reality. She worked within my budget to give us beautiful flowers for our wedding.

Unfortunately, I never had the chance to ever meet my lovely florist. Our communication pre wedding was over the phone, and then I never saw her or her team on my wedding day. So, while I wish I could have thanked her in person, I must say that she is awesome because my venues looked beautiful before my guests and I ever set foot into the space. She is that magical (and timely).

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Anna Le Pley Taylor 5
    Anna Le Pley Taylor 6
    Anna Le Pley Taylor 7
    Anna Le Pley Taylor 8
  • Markie

Markie · Married on 12/08/2018

Professional, Gorgeous Florals

Working with Anna and her assistant was an amazing experience! They were professional, thorough and made the process as easy as possible. The flowers on my wedding day were gorgeous and were delivered on time and set up perfectly at our wedding location. Pricing was more than fair, expecially for the quality of the flowers and arrangement! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Christina · Married on 07/22/2017

Anna made my dreams come true, literally. For years, I have admired Anna’s work from afar and dreamed of the day she could be my floral designer. When we decided to get married in the Nashville area, I was afraid my dreams were crushed. I called Anna just to see what the options were and low and behold, Anna became the floral designer for my special day! I know how wonderful and passionate Anna is and I had no doubt that no matter what she designed, it would be beyond incredible. I gave her a few ideas and she took the reigns and created something beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I will be forever grateful for her travel and her special attention to detail for my wedding. I just stare at photos in complete awe- the colors, the design, the grandeur. Thank you, Anna, for everything.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Anna Le Pley Taylor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 21.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00

Real Weddings

• Michael + Anna Costa Photography
    Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Anna Le Pley Taylor has the unique ability to take simplistic ideas and create massively gorgeous and unique floral designs. Her ability to use her imagination to combine unprecedented combinations and pull it off seamlessly is incredible. As photographers, we appreciate new, fresh ideas that make for stellar pictures and publishable material.

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We've had the pleasure of working with Anna Le Pley Taylor many times over and we're absolutely delighted that we have more weddings with her this year. Her work in stunning!

• Decadence Fine Cakes & Confections
    Decadence Fine Cakes & Confections Wedding Cakes

Anna is amazingly creative and is generous with her designs. She is a pleasure to work with and on top of the details.

• 1187 Coast Village Road, 721 Santa Barbara, 93108 See on map