JPR Weddings

Sherman Oaks, CA View map

I officiate non-denominational, interfaith, cross-cultural and same sex wedding ceremonies.

Ordained 20+ years, I’ve met hundreds of good, funny, wonderful couples. I’ve officiated wedding ceremonies as diverse as Muslim/Hindu, Muslim/Jewish, Christian/Atheist.

I’ve seen a pot-bellied pig as a ring bearer and a bride’s cousin belly dance with a sword balanced on her head as she presented the rings!

I’m not going to say that I’ve seen it all, but I’ve witnessed a lot. And I’ve loved it all!

I believe that in a wedding, a couple invites family and friends to celebrate the great good they have found in each other — and bear witness as they pledge to continue to create a life-giving life together. Folks put aside the messiness of daily life and remember what really matters — love, loyalty, family, friends. This is what I help a couple celebrate. . .

I don’t have pre-printed ceremonies as I work with a couple to create a ceremony that reflects them. Five years after your wedding no one will remember what I said, but they’ll remember the tone and feeling of it all.

Many couples who come to me desire a ceremony that honors the sacredness of what they’re doing without it being religious or denominational. “Sacred” (not “stuffy”) in the sense that when you give your word to another, that giving is bigger than the two of you.

Your life together began the first moment you met. Your wedding is an oasis along your journey— celebrating the life you’ve created and honoring the life you’re committed to creating.

My hope is that your ceremony provides a touchstone for your life together.

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$450

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Natalie H. Married on 10/30/2021

Heartfelt and Meaningful Ceremony

We feel so lucky to have found JP in our search for an officiant, not only was our ceremony heartfelt and meaningful but also flawless. In our discussions with JP pre-wedding, we truly enjoyed speaking with him and knew he was the perfect officiant for us because of how friendly, engaging and kind he is. Our guests were blown away by how beautiful the ceremony was and truly touched by his words. We felt completely at ease standing at the altar as his presence is very calm and reassuring, and he does a fantastic job with the cadence and timing of all aspects of the ceremony. We cannot recommend him enough!!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 10/01/2021

Great Officiant

He was really great and made both my husband and I more relaxed during the ceremony. Many of my guests came up afterwards and said how much they enjoyed his ceremony. He did exactly what we asked and it was really great having him apart of our special day!
    Erica Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Choice You Could Make

JP Reynolds is an absolute professional when it comes to officiating a wedding. JP took the time to get to know us, helped us plan out the wedding ceremony from beginning to end, was incredibly responsive whenever we had questions or wanted to change an aspect of the ceremony, guided us in regards to the marriage license, and delivered an incredible ceremony. Every person who attended our wedding complimented what a fantastic job he did and how much they enjoyed the stories and wishes that he provided. If you've confirmed the date of your wedding, JP Reynolds should be one of the very first vendors that you contact. We could not be happier with our wedding ceremony, and JP was a tremendous part of that. We would recommend him to every engaged couple.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

JP is a great officiant, classy & always professional. My couples always love their ceremony and JP gives that feeling to guests that he has known the couple for years.

12955 Riverside Dr., #108 Sherman Oaks, CA, 91423
818-415-8115
Location of (JPR Weddings)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding