12955 Riverside Dr. #108, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Map · Phone number

About JPR Weddings

I officiate non-denominational, interfaith, cross-cultural and same sex wedding ceremonies.

Ordained 20+ years, I’ve met hundreds of good, funny, wonderful couples. I’ve officiated wedding ceremonies as diverse as Muslim/Hindu, Muslim/Jewish, Christian/Atheist.

I’ve seen a pot-bellied pig as a ring bearer and a bride’s cousin belly dance with a sword balanced on her head as she presented the rings!

I’m not going to say that I’ve seen it all, but I’ve witnessed a lot. And I’ve loved it all!

I believe that in a wedding, a couple invites family and friends to celebrate the great good they have found in each other — and bear witness as they pledge to continue to create a life-giving life together. Folks put aside the messiness of daily life and remember what really matters — love, loyalty, family, friends. This is what I help a couple celebrate. . .

I don’t have pre-printed ceremonies as I work with a couple to create a ceremony that reflects them. Five years after your wedding no one will remember what I said, but they’ll remember the tone and feeling of it all.

Many couples who come to me desire a ceremony that honors the sacredness of what they’re doing without it being religious or denominational. “Sacred” (not “stuffy”) in the sense that when you give your word to another, that giving is bigger than the two of you.

Your life together began the first moment you met. Your wedding is an oasis along your journey— celebrating the life you’ve created and honoring the life you’re committed to creating.

My hope is that your ceremony provides a touchstone for your life together.

• LA Wedding Woman
5449601f84e1f900x copy 51 126666 1559011514

46 Reviews for JPR Weddings

Trevor & Ivey · Married on 08/02/2020

Our Palm Springs Wedding

JP was beyond our expectations. My wife and I felt extremely comfortable up there; we did a circular ceremony so the concept seemed overwhelming at first with 200+ people around us but we couldn't of enjoyed it more with his calming words & energy up there. We even had a special request on the specific timing of saying our "I Do’s," but we knew that it wouldn't necessarily be perfect given such demanding requests…but low & behold JP somehow timed it to the minute and made the ceremony absolutely PERFECT at 4:55pm! We had endless compliments from religious and non-religious guests on the job that JP did officiating our wedding. JP does a fantastic job of relating the ceremony to everyone present, regardless of beliefs. We highly recommend using JP, he is more than welcome to help and meet with you as many times as you want in preparation for your wedding! Unlike a lot of professionals out there.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Adam

Adam Blachut · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Officiant!

JP was an incredible officiant to work with. My (now) wife and I could not have been more happy with how our ceremony turned out! For the planning phase, JP is with you throughout the whole process providing invaluable advice and suggestions so that you are able to make your ceremony something truly special. He really puts in the effort to get to know the couples and we were so happy to be able to meet with him multiple times before the wedding to put our minds at ease. As for the actual ceremony, he is a special and heartfelt officiant with all the right words. We had multiple people ask us how we found him, because he was the best officiant they had ever heard. We highly recommend JP as an officiant!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica Puleo · Married on 10/13/2019

He’s ‘the’ guy!

Perfection, Real, True, Profound, Honest, Sincere … Our ceremony was the most important part of the wedding for us and JP NAILED IT! It was ‘US’. Every aspect, every moment was full of love and reflected the complete essence of who Mike and I are as a couple. I say this in the best way, JP stole the show - not by being gregarious or over the top, but by just being him - a serene and beautiful person with an incredibly peaceful presence. All of our guests, all night long, kept saying, “That was the best ceremony I’ve ever witnessed. Where did you find that guy?! He was the best officiant ever!” … Truer words could not be said. JP Reynolds is the best officiant ever. Hire him! Don’t even think twice. He’s ‘the’ guy! We love you JP!

Sent on 10/30/2019

JPR Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

JP is a great officiant, classy & always professional. My couples always love their ceremony and JP gives that feeling to guests that he has known the couple for years.

• 12955 Riverside Dr. #108, #108 Sherman Oaks, CA, 91423 See on map
    818-415-8115 (Phone number)
    Location of (JPR Weddings)