Catering Connection

Santa Barbara, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A boutique wedding caterer in Santa Barbara, California, Catering Connection is a premier food creation service with over 20 years of experience cherishing the ability to be such an integral part of a couple's wedding day. Having thrived as a wedding caterer for over two decades, this company understands the importance of listening to your desires and making them a reality.

With such astute understanding of the customer's delicate wishes comes the added knowledge of the vast preparations needed to create the finest experience possible. This is why Catering Connection offers the following services:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Bar services
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Food and beverage items

Cuisine
No matter the meal, Catering Connection uses fresh, locally grown produce for the finest experience and taste. This caterer is able to adapt their cooking to accommodate a number of different cuisine styles, from Cajun to Italian, French to Indian, or even BBQ. The possibilities are endless! As an added bonus, this caterer is fully able to create a delicious meal with any number of dietary restrictions in mind.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$110

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$95

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$100

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$40

Linens
Flatware
Glassware
Chocolate Fountain

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• James
    James R. Married on 05/07/2022

Great experience with Catering Connection!

My wife and I were so impressed and pleased with our experience with Catering Connection. Everything from the initial communications, planning, and food tasting with Casey through the execution of the event with Philippe, the Catering Connection team covered every detail and worked diligently to provide the exact experience we desired. We hosted a small (60 guests), buffet-style wedding in Santa Barbara on a busy wedding weekend in May, yet Catering Connection made us feel like we were their only client. Many of our guests commented numerous times on the quality of the food and service provided by their wait staff. We highly recommend Catering Connection to any couple or team planning a wedding or other event!

Catering Connection's reply:

It was a pleasure to cater your wedding and we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the event! Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 02/19/2022

Can't Recommend Catering Connection Enough!

Catering Connection went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Our guest raved about the delicious food and excellent service. Their whole team was responsive and easy to work with leading up the event. Casey in particular always answered all my questions - no matter how detailed. I really recommend working with them on rentals as well since that took a lot of stress off me leading up to the big day. So pleased we selected Catering Connection for our wedding and hope to work with them again on other events.

Catering Connection's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! These photos are stunning! We are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your special day and we are so blessed to be a part of it.
  • Monika
    Monika Married on 12/19/2021

Amazing experience & loved working with Casey

I am so glad that we hired Catering Connection for our small wedding last month. Casey was such a pleasure to work with and was incredibly professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. Because we were having such a small event, we chose not to hire a planner - meaning I had so many more questions than I anticipated, yet Casey was patient and helpful through it all. She definitely went above and beyond throughout the whole process, and even helped us decide on and coordinate rentals.

Catering Connection was also able to execute custom requests for us such as deviled eggs, bacon wrapped shrimp, prime grade meat, and keto desserts. Everything was beautifully plated and delicious, and our families are still talking about how great the food was (particularly rave reviews of the baked brie on the charcuterie plate). The day-of staff were prompt, efficient, and kind. The day went so smoothly and better than expected. Please do yourself a favor and hire this team as well!

Catering Connection's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Happy to hear we made your intimate wedding a breeze. It's been such a pleasure working with you over the year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Gatherings for Good Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

Catering Connection is one of my preferred caterers in Santa Barbara that I highly recommend to all my wedding couples. As a Wedding Planner, I know I can trust the team at Catering Connection to provide outstanding food and top notch service, always going above and beyond to create an amazing experience for couples on their wedding day. They have an excellent reputation for good reason. They are always friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with!

Engaged to be wed Engaged to be wed Wedding Planners

I really enjoy working with Catering Connection! The whole team is really fabulous and provide a quality service. I would recommend them to any couple! They are a great addition to any event team.

Soleil Events Soleil Events Wedding Planners

There is so much pride in what they do at Catering Connection. The food is outstanding and at such competitive prices and their staff are always friendly, efficient and service with a smile. I sincerely look forward to all of my events with the Catering Connection team. They make my job as a planner so easy!

512 Laguna Street, Suite A Santa Barbara, 93101
Location of (Catering Connection)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding