Carr Winery

414 N Salsipuedes St., Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number

About Carr Winery

Established in 1999, Carr Vineayrds & Winery specializes in limited production wines from Santa Barbara County. Located in downtown Santa Barbara, this urban winery has an intimate setting with high curved ceilings, aromas of wine barrels and a beautiful barrel top bar. Our barrel room can accomodate banquet seating for up to 60 guests or a standing reception for up to 125 guests. It is the perfect venue to wow your guests at a welcome party, rehearsal dinner or small reception. Cozy booths, high cocktail tables, bar stools and game tables are included with your rental.

Wedding head table
Wedding head table
View of bar & grotto.
View of bar & grotto.
Panorama ~ Sit down birthday dinner for 40 guests.
Panorama ~ Sit down birthday dinner for 40 guests.

5 Reviews for Carr Winery

Elisa · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I were married in April 2016 and held our reception at Carr Winery. I worked with Jennifer to set everything up and she was incredibly helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. The space was just the right size for our reception and worked perfectly for the layout we wanted. It had a great laid back vibe and the wine we selected was delicious.

Carr winery was the perfect venue for our 75 person wedding. We had both the reception and a small short ceremony there. It was just intimate enough without being stuffy and overcrowded. The rental included furniture and 2 staff members. The christmas decorations were lovely for a winter wedding and made it so I only had to provide minimal decor myself.

They also provided the wine for the reception and I had several guests comment on how delicious it was. One guest commented that it was the best wine he ever had at a wedding. They have a contract with Telegraph brewery next door, and served their delicious beer as well.

I was very very happy with the quality and service from Carr winery. They are an exceptional wedding venue.

Therese · Married on 09/07/2013

My daughter had her reception at Carr Winery. It was a great place. The atmosphere was exactly what we wanted. The service was excellent. They were very helpful throughout the planning process and I couldn't have been happier with the reception. I would use them again and I've already recommended them to a friend.

Carr Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• Catering Connection
    Catering Connection Wedding Caterers

We love Carr Winery and producing events there. The staff is easy to work with and the venues are unique, memorable and provide an incredible experience for events. We also love the wine!

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

The Carr Winery Tasting & Barrel Room is a lovely location for for Rehearsals, Receptions and Corporate Gatherings. It's conveniently located downtown and they're lovely to work with.

• Island View Catering
    Island View Catering Wedding Caterers

Carr winery is an excellent, intimate setting. We’ve catered passed appetizer parties at their venue and found the staff to be extremely personable and professional. Their wine lists consistently provide an excellent selection, which allows us to customize a great menu to fit with a client’s wine selections. This venue provides our company with an environment to thrive and qualifies as an elite venue in the Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez Valley areas.

• 414 N Salsipuedes St. Santa Barbara, CA 93103 See on map