Gatherings for Good

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Gatherings for Good offers thoughtful and comprehensive event and wedding planning services from event design to planning and coordination. We specialize in destination events and weddings in the Santa Barbara County are and are available for travel. Our couples come to us for help planning their destination wedding at many of the beautiful and scenic venues throughout the Santa Barbara and Central Coast area of California.

We also plan and coordination other events such as corporate events and business meetings, birthdays and milestone events, baby showers, bridal showers, anniversaries, fundraisers, and many other social events. We can also assist you with planning memorials and celebrations of life for loved ones who have passed. More information about our services can be found on our website. www.gatheringsforgood.com.

Our event planning packages can be customized to suit your specific needs, goals, vision and your budget. No two events are alike, therefore we do not list prices on our website. Our process begins with a phone or in person consultation so we can discuss the details of your event or wedding and determine which services would be most beneficial to you and create a package the meets your needs. This is a very unique and personalized approach.

Gatherings for Good is a company that is dedicated to giving back. We are proud to donate a portion of our event fees to non-profit organizations throughout the community and across the country who are making a difference to those who need it most.

For more information and to book a consultation, pleasecontact us at 805-399-2585 or visit our website contact page https://www.gatheringsforgood.com/contact.html.

We look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Allison
    Allison Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing wedding coordinator!

I can't say enough good things about Brenda! She helped make my wedding day run SO smoothly and was readily available to provide consultation and support in the months leading up to it. Brenda is very organized, has great attention to detail, and is so helpful in working with your vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page for the big day. Our wedding day was amazing and stress free thanks to Brenda. I highly recommend her to others looking for a wedding coordinator, she's the best!
    Shannon Married on 05/18/2019

Exactly what I needed!

I had a small wedding of only 50-60 guests with a limited so I didn’t originally think I needed a coordinator. This is the best money I spent on the wedding because even though I selected all the vendors and negotiated the contracts myself, Brenda followed up with everyone to make sure everything arrived and was executed the way they where supposed to the day of the wedding. All of the details that I would have not realized to do myself, she took care of.

With a smaller guest list I didnt want to assign a guest the duty of helping clean up or get us down the aisle or make sure that the cake was cut or champagne was poured at the right time. Brenda made all of that happen so everyone, myself included had a care-free, fun-filled night.

I also had a few last minute decor items I received that I didn’t know how I wanted to use them and she found the right place for everything. Everything came together beautifully with the beach theme!

Her organization, responsiveness, check lists and run of show details she provided a month leading up to the wedding where great so I had no surprises during our rehearsal ceremony or the day of my wedding. So glad I choose Brenda and her helpful and sweet assistant Karina for the the best day of my life!
  • Lori
    Lori K. Married on 04/27/2019

Mother of Bride

I am so happy and grateful that Brenda and her team were available for my daughters wedding. I can’t stress enough how they made the night a dream come true and by allowing our immediate family a stress free event, we all had such a great time! It was the best decision I’ve made in a long time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Inspired EYE Images Inspired EYE Images Wedding Photographers

Brenda Cali is a class act and creates amazing events! We are pleased to work with her!

Elite Disc Jockeys Elite Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure to work with Brenda from Gatherings for Good. She is always so well organized and pays close attention to detail. I look forward to working with Brenda soon!

1050 Vista Del Pueblo UNIT 17 Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
Location of (Gatherings for Good)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding