Gatherings for Good Reviews

Gatherings for Good 5
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing wedding coordinator!

I can't say enough good things about Brenda! She helped make my wedding day run SO smoothly and was readily available to provide consultation and support in the months leading up to it. Brenda is very organized, has great attention to detail, and is so helpful in working with your vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page for the big day. Our wedding day was amazing and stress free thanks to Brenda. I highly recommend her to others looking for a wedding coordinator, she's the best!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2019

Exactly what I needed!

I had a small wedding of only 50-60 guests with a limited so I didn’t originally think I needed a coordinator. This is the best money I spent on the wedding because even though I selected all the vendors and negotiated the contracts myself, Brenda followed up with everyone to make sure everything arrived and was executed the way they where supposed to the day of the wedding. All of the details that I would have not realized to do myself, she took care of.

With a smaller guest list I didnt want to assign a guest the duty of helping clean up or get us down the aisle or make sure that the cake was cut or champagne was poured at the right time. Brenda made all of that happen so everyone, myself included had a care-free, fun-filled night.

I also had a few last minute decor items I received that I didn’t know how I wanted to use them and she found the right place for everything. Everything came together beautifully with the beach theme!

Her organization, responsiveness, check lists and run of show details she provided a month leading up to the wedding where great so I had no surprises during our rehearsal ceremony or the day of my wedding. So glad I choose Brenda and her helpful and sweet assistant Karina for the the best day of my life!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Gatherings for Good 6
    Gatherings for Good 7
    Gatherings for Good 8
    Gatherings for Good 9
  • Lori

lori kaiden · Married on 04/27/2019

Mother of Bride

I am so happy and grateful that Brenda and her team were available for my daughters wedding. I can’t stress enough how they made the night a dream come true and by allowing our immediate family a stress free event, we all had such a great time! It was the best decision I’ve made in a long time!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Gatherings for Good 10

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Planner | Planned my wedding cross county

Brenda and her team went above and beyond in providing Last Stage Planning & Wedding Day Coordination for my wedding.

In addition to being readily available for consultation, Brenda recommended vendors and went out of her way to advise and answer all my questions. I planned my wedding cross country, sight unseen, Brenda provided exceptional assistance in advising on the local Santa Barbara area (such as hotels, restaurants, dry cleaner, bridal shower venues, dinner/ brunch locations, etc.).

Also applauds to her associate, Karina, who has the perfect upbeat personality fit to keep things running during my 'braindead- mind going a mile a minute- all over the place' bride moments. My husband also appreciated her large tequila shot pours.

Definitely an asset to making our wedding so amazing and easy transition given our lack of familiarity with Santa Barbara.

Thanks again!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Gisselle · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding Day in SB!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Brenda was from very first time I called her all the way up to the wedding. She is very helpful, has tons of suggestions, she is SUPER organized, attentive to details and gets back to you right away. She is also very good at problem solving; we ran into a few issues (not on her part) that were very stressful but she was there all the way and we were able to solve the problem really quick. I also really loved the fact that you are able to choose a package at a very affordable price and get a lot of help which I noticed other companies charge an arm and a leg for the help she gives. If you are lost, like me when it comes to planning an event, she is your gal.

The day of my wedding was perfect. My husband I did not stress one bit because Brenda and her amazing team took care of everything. All we had to worry about was mingle and enjoy our day. We literally did not stress that day.

I highly recommend Brenda (Gatherings for Good) for any event. She is hands down the best.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a lot of DIY elements and Brenda and her Assistant were very helpful about placing things where they were supposed to go. She was very responsive, flexible and willing to help and give suggestions. Everything stayed on schedule and she was on top of everything. I would recommend Gatherings for Good for your wedding in Santa Barbara.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Matthew · Married on 09/04/2016

It was really easy to work with Brenda and her team and it definitely made our wedding day run so much smoother. We couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jabrielle · Married on 08/21/2016

Being active duty military air force stationed overseas (japan) and a single parent and then my fiancée (at the time) is a full time nursing student in California, planning for a wedding is very challenging. We knew we needed a lot of help especially the day of the wedding. We found Brenda from Gatherings for Good and the reviews really sounded promising. first, the website provided very detailed description of what services you're paying for. After talking to her on the phone describing to her our challenges, I didn't expect she'll take the job. She kept us on track and was very quick on replying to our e-mails. When we finally met her (just 2 weeks before the wedding), we went over at the venue and talked about the timeline of the wedding. Brenda is very detail-oriented which is an asset for this once in a lifetime event. She was also there on our rehearsal. On the wedding day, while the bridal party was getting ready, Brenda picked up all our décor. When I came to the church, I saw everything and it was everything that I envisioned as far as the arrangement of the décor I gave her. It was the same at the reception. She was there with another staff, Karina, and they kept us on schedule on everything. They stayed there until the end to let us know that all our stuff has been packed up and delivered to our hotel room. We didn't have to do anything. We were able to spend our valuable time having fun with our loved ones. I definitely absolutely recommend this vendor. Also, same sex friendly. Top of the line service.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Monica · Married on 07/16/2016

Gatherings for Good truly helped to make our wedding seamless and unforgettable! I started working with Brenda over 6 months before our July wedding, and she was excellent about proactively checking in to make sure we were on track. She was always willing to talk through process and vendors with us, which was so helpful as we were planning our wedding remotely. Her vendor recommendations also saved us significant time, and gave us a lot of peace of mind since we knew she had worked with them.

We had a large backyard wedding on a private ranch, which presented a lot of logistics to figure out and a whole lot of day-of coordination. Brenda and her team were absolute CHAMPS in figuring out process, directing other staff, and making the wedding even more beautiful than I ever imagined in my dreams. They came in 3 hours before things started and totally transformed the reception area into the most beautiful space - it really wowed me. They kept the whole night on track and on time as well.

We would highly recommend Brenda and her team to anyone planning a wedding. If they can handle all of the curveballs we presented, they can handle anything! And make it look easy!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Ana · Married on 02/06/2016

Words could not describe how amazed I was with Brenda and how everything turned out on my wedding day. I hired Brenda for the day of and Wow…I was very pleased. Brenda is an amazing professional women/coordinator, always on top of things. I didn’t realize there were so many little details that needed to be covered, but yet Brenda was there to assist me in that. Her attention to detail is by far amazing. I had a lot of personal items and items that I didn’t know where to put, but yet she made them look great. Brenda was always available when I needed to ask a question. Her response times on emails are very quick and as a bride, man was that a great thing. Or when I met with vendors and ask her last minute to join me, she was there. I didn’t worry about anything on my wedding day as she kept the evening flowing. It went as smooth as can be. At the end of the evening we were able to leave with all of our items gathered and organized into all the boxes they came in. I was truly blessed with finding her and having her as my wedding coordinator. On top of all her work she does, she donates to charity, which is beyond amazing, as she deserves every penny that is paid to her. I can’t thank Brenda enough for the work she did. As she did by far more then what she was hired to do.

Ana
    02.06.16

Sent on 02/22/2016

Brenda is incredibly 'on it'! She is very professional, friendly and detailed oriented. And, another added benefit of her service is how she gives a portion of her proceeds to charity....love that!

Sent on 12/13/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/10/2015

Brenda is an absolute delight to work with! Responsive and thorough. We couldn't be more pleased to have Brenda on our team!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Angela · Married on 08/21/2015

Brenda Cali with Gatherings for Good helped me create our perfect wedding. We hired Gatherings for Good at the beginning of our 9 month engagement and throughout the engagement process she kept us on track and made the engagement care free! Every now and again we would get an email from Brenda reminding us of what we should be planning and often times meeting with us to go over what we had planned. Brenda was always available when we needed to meet, was very organized and had many helpful suggestions for us.

Our rehearsal was seamless because of Brenda and her expertise! My husband is from England and weddings are a little different there. She helped organize the British lads to help them feel comfortable knowing their role for the big day!

On the big day we had a lot of decor items that Brenda and Gatherings for Good was able to decorate exactly how we asked and as a bride I never had one worry during the day that things would not be done how we had wanted them! The day was perfect and as the evening progressed I had no notice that Brenda was orchestrating the wedding. We had met before the big day and throughly discussed everything with her and during our wedding we were able to enjoy each other and our guests as she kept the evening flowing! At the end of the evening we were able to leave as she carefully gathered all our items and organized them back into the provided boxes.

We trusted Brenda and Gatherings for Good for our most important day and it truly was perfect! I would highly recommend Gatherings for Good - the price point was reasonable and most importantly Brenda was kind and super fun to work with! We are now fortunate to say that our wedding planner has become one of our friends! Thank you for all you did for us and we know other brides will be lucky when they can call you their wedding planner!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Brenda is amazing at what she does.
    She made my day as special as possible.
    She was patient, always had options, and very quick in responding to emails and questions.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jill · Married on 06/09/2018

Brenda & Team are great!

Yes, I would. Brenda and her team made me feel at ease throughout the day knowing that they had everything covered. I loved how she helped me organize my thoughts and focus my efforts as I was planning.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Julia · Married on 10/07/2018

Smaller wedding day-of coordinator

We used Gatherings for Good to assist with day-of planning for our small courthouse wedding. After the courthouse, we hosted a dinner at a nearby restaurant and transported the guests via Santa Barbara Trolley.
    Brenda our coordinator was very responsive and was a great asset at keeping things organized. I think our event was more simple than what Brenda was used to, but after we sat down and discussed how she could really be of assistance on the big day, she stepped up and got it done! Thanks to Brenda, I did not have to burden my family to help with little things, like picking up my bouquet or ice for our champagne on the trolley. Brenda’s assistance took a lot of stress away, and we’re so thankful for her assistance!

Sent on 12/05/2018