PO Box 60154, Santa Barbara, CA 93160 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Elite Disc Jockeys

Elite Disc Jockeys is a collection of DJs, based in Santa Barbara, California with over twenty years experience in the special event industry. We provide an eclectic mix of music for every type of event to show our style, sophistication, quality, reliability, versatility, professionalism, and experience for each client. Our goal is to set the mood and create a vibe that will transcend to your event to help elevate your party, wedding, and special event to the next level.

Follow Elite Disc Jockeys on

• Videos 1

40 Reviews for Elite Disc Jockeys

Angela · Married on 10/05/2019

Danny is the best!

Danny DJ'd and Mc'd my wedding this past weekend. It was great!! All of my guests and myself were on the dance floor to the very end. Danny was very attentive to all my requests and need. My wedding was my best day ever thanks in part to the great music Danny provided us.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Keith

Keith Pew · Married on 08/10/2019

Thank you Danny!

Danny DJ'd and MC'd our wedding this past weekend. It went so smoothly, the music was great, the mic's were always in place on time, and we had multiple people comment to us on how great the music was and how well he read the room in knowing what to play next. Danny set up a 30 minute call the week prior to the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page as far as the timeline went, and to make sure he knew if there were any particular important things to us that he could assist with. I would absolutely recommend him for other weddings and events!
    Should also mention that his online planning tool is very helpful and easy to use. He has a massive database of songs to include that you can easily pick for different parts of the wedding or mark that no music should be associated with (processional, bouqet toss, first dance, dinner, cake cutting, etc.). I had an obscure song that wasn't included in his initial database but he said it was no problem to download and was able to play it which I very much appreciated.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Elite Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Keith for your rave review! You and Rita were such a pleasure to work with. Loved seeing you two on the dance floor! Have a great honeymoon and wishing you all the best in you new life together.
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect DJ! You will not regret!

We worked with Danny for our event and he was awesome! They have an online planning form where you put what music you want to play for each thing like first dance, father/daughter dance, cake cutting, etc. You can also say which songs you for sure want played and which ones you don’t. So we filled that out a couple weeks before the wedding. Then the week of the wedding, Danny called us to go over the forms. We discussed the kind of music to play at dinner and during the dance portion of the evening. We also wanted a rather long song for our first dance but didn’t want to dance the whole time, so Danny sent us over a few different cuts of the song to make it shorter. He also remixed a slower song we wanted for our grand entrance. The songs he played at the dance portion were perfect. He was easily able to tell which songs people were enjoying dancing to and played those for longer. My husband, the guests, and I had a ball dancing all night long. Could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Elite Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Mandi & Ryan for your kind words! You two were so much fun to work with! Wish you two all the best.

Elite Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Gatherings for Good
    Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

I love working with Danny and his team at Elite Disc Jockeys! They are friendly, reliable and professional and I know I can count on them to do an amazing job every time. As a Wedding Planner, I always recommend Elite Disc Jockeys to the couples I work with because they have a great reputation and provide excellent service!

• Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
    Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Hotel Weddings

Our Clients & Staff enjoy working with this vendor.

• Magnolia Event Design
    Magnolia Event Design Wedding Planners

Danny with Elite Disc Jockeys really knows how to get the party started! Danny does a wonderful job at feeling out the mood of the crowd and adjusting the music at just the right times. Danny and his team of disc jockeys will be there every step of the way to create the perfect musical mood for your event. I highly recommend Danny and Elite Disc Jockeys!!!

• PO Box 60154 Santa Barbara, 93160 See on map