Magnolia Event Design

Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Magnolia Event Design

I absolutely love what I do. I can't imagine doing anything else, ever! While most little girls dream about their wedding and the man they will someday marry, I dreamed about the DETAILS- the way the flowers would look, the feeling that would come over me when I entered the wedding space for the first time, the way it would smell, the way the candles would flicker in perfect unison as the band begun to play a 40's tune... I am doing for a living what I have dreamed about for a lifetime. I am honored to be a part of my clients special celebrations and I feel one hundred percent blessed.

Follow Magnolia Event Design on

• Videos 4

32 Reviews for Magnolia Event Design

Ashleigh · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you!!!

I hired Lindsey & the MED team for full service event design & planning for my wedding in Santa Barbara. I live on the East Coast and have a busy work schedule so I needed someone that I could rely on to handle everything wedding related. I knew that I could rely on Lindsey from the moment that I spoke with her. She and her team are unbelievably responsive and were there every step of the way suggesting vendors and handling all the details. I never needed to prompt her or follow up about anything. Every vendor was not only professional but we received continuous compliments on how “perfect” everything had turned out. I was in awe at the beautiful details from the layout to the color scheme, which I credit to Lindsey’s great taste.

Lindsey went above and beyond to take care of everything, including sewing my mom’s dress and cleaning lipstick off my dress at the last minute. I was told multiple times that I was the most calm bride that people had seen and it was thanks to Lindsey! I knew that everything was handled and that I could show up in Santa Barbara and just enjoy the day. She is truly someone that you can trust to get it taken care of in a professional and efficient manner.

We also had a large and somewhat rowdy bridal party and Lindsey reined them in and made sure that we were on time all the while having fun with our family and friends. Apparently, she also gave some of them nachos! She checked in on me all night, getting me drinks and taking care of anything that we needed. When we got back to our suite, the card box and wedding items that we had brought had been delivered to our room and neatly stacked in boxes. We truly had nothing to worry about.

For anyone hesitant about the cost, I can honestly say I have no regrets and would have even paid more in hindsight for the peace of mind that I had on my wedding day. She is one of a kind and know that she and the MED team could not come more highly recommend.

Kailee · Married on 09/02/2017

Magnolia Event Design far exceeded my expectations of a dream wedding. Lindsey worked so hard through the months leading up to my big day and on my big day she was a superhero. Her and Nicky made sure everything ran smoothly and handled any all issues up front. Lindsey even fixed a serious dress malfunction I had when no one else could! I HIGHLY recommend them to make your wedding dream come true and even better. Also, their wedding design website was so easy to use and made planning the wedding a breeze for me. Thank you guys!!! Love you!!!!!

Allegra · Married on 05/20/2017

There are no words to describe how I feel about Lindsey and Magnolia Event Design. From the second I spoke to her on the phone, until she was literally helping me zip out of my wedding dress she as the most important part of my planning process. When she was recommended to me - I was told that she was not only the best, but she would be my friend, and that's absolutely true. I didn't need someone to treat me with kid gloves, I needed someone to just get it done! I have a busy job so couldn't always focus on the little details, but trusted Lindsey with all my heart. And boy did she deliver. If I could get married again every weekend for the next year, I would - because it was the most perfect day. So yes, I would recommend with 100 stars if that was an option!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Magnolia Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Allegra. We would happily plan a wedding for you and Kevin every weekend! We enjoyed planning your dream day and thank you for trusting us to bring it to life. XOXO Lindsey & The Magnolia Event Design Team

Magnolia Event Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Michael + Anna Costa Photography
    Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsey of Magnolia Events is incredible! Her level of knowledge and skill, coupled with her design aesthetic makes her a special talent. She has impeccable taste and is a true professional in her field. She is the perfect fit for a couples who require someone that can pull off an amazing event with style.

• Anna Delores Photography
    Anna Delores Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay genuinely cares about each and every detail of every wedding she coordinates and is committed to working with the bride, groom, and everyone involved in the excitement of the wedding day. Lindsay's approach is exactly what wedding planning should be: sincerity of effort, experience and understanding of the wedding industry, and confident, professional coordination of every last detail.

• LunaBella Makeup & Hair
    LunaBella Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love working with Magnolia Event Designs and have done so for the past 7 years. Lindsey and her crew are incredible and coordinate some of the top events and weddings in Santa Barbara. From start to finish, they take pride and great care of their clients. They are a full service planning crew and work with the vendors to help coordinate an excellent event. Lindsey is a true professional who knows how to get things done. If your looking for a coordinator who is smart,funny,witty, organized, and knows her craft---Look no further!