From concept to completion, Nico Designs creates distinctive florals and beautiful environments using fascinating combinations of colors, textures, and design elements.
Owner and lead designer Nico Cervantes has over 15 years experience in the floral industry. He has become well-known throughout the Santa Barbara area for his unique approach to floral and event design.
Small events with just a few centerpieces, large events requiring full event design, or anywhere in between, we are happy to help. Nico, along with his talented team, brings each event to life with care and attention.
A variety of props and rental items are available, including wrought iron items, arches, chuppas, gazebos, bamboo items, candelabras and candleholders, urns and pedestals, lanterns and lamps, and lounge furniture.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 83% of couples
Alex · Married on 07/02/2016
Nico is a creative genius and a great guy. He is the best in the biz and I knew I needed him before I even got engaged! He made my vision come to life, and then some. His florals are top quality, his service is professional, helpful, and reliable. I got so many compliments at the wedding. I would highly recommend his beautiful work to anyone who loves flowers and wants it to be the showcase of their wedding!Sent on 08/11/2016
Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014
Nico in a word is FABULOUS.Sent on 11/25/2014
He came so very highly recommended by our other wedding vendors and perfectly captured our vision and coral/blush/ivory/white color palette to create a stunning backdrop that literally took my breath away when I saw the finished version at our reception.
Some of my favorite parts of working with him were:
- He is extremely familiar with all of the Santa Barbara venues and vendors so was able to highlight the natural beauty of our venue and showcase how gorgeous Southern California is (great for out of town guests).
- Getting married outdoors presents many logistical concerns (wind, animals, lighting) and Nico was prepared with solutions and back up plans for everything
- He also surprised us and coated our outdoor aisle with white and ivory rose petals which created the most beautiful ceremony area-what bride wouldn't love to walk down an aisle that looked so incredible?
- His collection of furniture decor is fantastic-instead of traditional escort card tables, Nico organized ivory cards with colored ribbons hanging from wrought iron gates (a nod to my British heritage).
- He has tons of ideas about how to re-purpose flowers throughout the event-ie bridesmaids bouquets were used on the dinner bar, aisle arrangements from the ceremony were transferred to the couch/sitting area, table flowers were used for brunch the next morning, etc
He is truly a creative genius and my mom and I ADORED working with him-wish we could do it all over again!
Brittanny · Married on 05/03/2014
Nico was amazing in making my wedding come to life! he truly brought out the magic in the flowers, every touch a detail was spot on. I loved his creativity and enjoyed working with him.Sent on 06/20/2014
Awesome all around!! I highly recommend him!!!
We have worked with NLC Productions countless times over the years, and have never been anything less than AMAZED at the work they produce. They create inventive, unique, and jaw-dropping designs, and are a blast to work with. We are always excited when one of our clients books with them so that we are able to work with them again!
Nico is a conceptual designer. When you're talking with him about your event, you can almost see the wheels of creativity turning in his head. He is not a cookie cutter event designer. Because he's an artist, he challenges himself to make sure your wedding or event is not only gorgeous, but unique and personal to you as well. He's got a published book on design, and he is a sought after speaker for event designers. As a photographer, I am always excited to photograph the eye candy Nico brings to each event.