Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Amazing Days Events

When you have done all of the work to plan the details of your wedding you surely want to ENJOY it, right?! That's when Amazing Days Events comes in... We will handle all of the details, vendor communication and event timing down to the minute so you can relax, put on your white dress, grab a glass of champagneand enjoy your Big Day.

Do you want to put all of your special touches into the planning of the event but cannot imagine running around on the Big Day up to your elbows in frosting, barking orders, slaving away while your friends and family dance the night away?! Let me step in...

You will find that I am very reasonably priced compared to most local full-service event planners - pricing is dependent on guest count and complexity of the wedding. I often work with brides who are on a budget so I work hard to stretch your dollar when possible.

silly1cropped

1 User photo

Amazing Days Events 1

Meredith · Married on 09/01/2019

Best $ you'll spend

I would give more stars if I could - I truly do not know what we would have done without the Amazing Day Events team!

They were referred to us by a friend who had ATTENDED a wedding where these ladies nailed it so much that GUESTS were singing their praises for flawless execution...you can only imagine how happy the couple was with their choice. After setting up a chat with Sophie I knew these were my girls and they are SO affordable compared to similar services all over the central coast. (Trust me, I checked)

Over the course of a year(ish) Kelsey became our person -

1. She handled all of the stuff that we either didn't care about or had no idea where to start. Who knows what lighting a band needs? How do I find a good deal? She would send me three options and price points and handle everything else - the dream!
    2. She helped me figure out how to pull of the things that I was really excited about. For example, we really wanted to do a custom wine tasting at cocktail hour and literally anyone else would have told us to get a grip and get over it - instead Kelsey made it happen and it was better than we imagined.

My friends and family (and I) are still gushing about how perfect our wedding day was and I credit so much of it to the Amazing Day Events team. They treat you like a friend, they are supportive and flexible, and 10000000% the best money you'll spend on your wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Erica

Erica P · Married on 08/10/2019

"Amazing" is right!

I actually don't think I can put into words how amazing Sophie and Kelsey are. Seriously. I was planning a wedding from across the country during my final year of law school and while studying for the bar exam, and NOT ONCE did I feel any wedding stress, and it was all because of these two. While I had general ideas of what I wanted, I had no idea what the cost or feasibility of any of my ideas were, and no clue how to bring it all together. Sophie and Kelsey listened to what I wanted, gave suggestions, helped me narrow down options, explained what was and wasn't realistic within my budget, and handled all the vendors without a hitch. They kept me on track throughout the year and were a huge help with a bunch of last-minute upgrades we added when our guest list ended up smaller than anticipated and we decided to do more with linens and flowers. I did not pick up my phone once on the day of the wedding, trusting that Sophie and Kelsey had everything under control, and it all was absolutely perfect when I arrived. They know the wedding community in the area incredibly well, and they worked seamlessly with our other vendors. They are so fun to work with--trust them to do their jobs, because they do them INCREDIBLY well and they only want you to have the best day. They listen well, respond to questions quickly and with real answers, and have your back 100% of the time. Without a doubt, they were the best money we spent wedding planning, and I miss chatting with them now that the fun is all over.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Amazing Days Events's reply:

Oh how I adore you! Thank you for your wonderful words. We LOVED working with you - you're a dream - and are so so so proud of how it all turned out! We miss you too and can't wait to plan your 5-year vow renewal. Ha ha! Thank you again.

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

Sophie and Kelsey were amazing to work with! They helped with so many of our decisions and plans along the way and on the day of the wedding we seriously felt zero stress and were able to celebrate without a care. They really strived to actively make that happen!

The week of our wedding there was rain in the forecast (in Southern California, please) and they met us at the venue with the rental company rep to figure out a solution that still fit our vision. On our own, that whole process would have been really overwhelming and stressful but they set our minds at ease. We appreciated that so much!

Bottom line, they were super fun, had great energy, and were instrumental in making our day awesome!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Amazing Days Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amazing Days Events 1
    Free Ceremony Rehearsal Management
    Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and we will manage/attend your ceremony rehearsal for FREE

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

Sophie is fantastic! When a couple has put the details of their marriage into her capable hands, they can be assured of everything being wonderful! I LOVE working with Sophie.

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We always do have AMAZING DAYS when we work with Amazing Days Events. Always professional, fun and fabulous.

• SB Gifting Suite
    SB Gifting Suite Wedding Favors

I LOVE referring my friends & clients to Sophie at Amazing Days Events! She is detailed, hard-working, full of fun energy and knows the Santa Barbara area wedding industry and vendors inside & out. Sophie is perfect for wedding couples looking to enjoy their wedding day to the fullest & I highly recommend her!