Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Amazing Days Events

When you have done all of the work to plan the details of your wedding you surely want to ENJOY it, right?! That's when Amazing Days Events comes in... We will handle all of the details, vendor communication and event timing down to the minute so you can relax, put on your white dress, grab a glass of champagneand enjoy your Big Day.

Do you want to put all of your special touches into the planning of the event but cannot imagine running around on the Big Day up to your elbows in frosting, barking orders, slaving away while your friends and family dance the night away?! Let me step in...

You will find that I am very reasonably priced compared to most local full-service event planners - pricing is dependent on guest count and complexity of the wedding. I often work with brides who are on a budget so I work hard to stretch your dollar when possible.

CCECGalaroom

87 Reviews for Amazing Days Events

1 User photo

Amazing Days Events 1

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

Sophie and Kelsey were amazing to work with! They helped with so many of our decisions and plans along the way and on the day of the wedding we seriously felt zero stress and were able to celebrate without a care. They really strived to actively make that happen!

The week of our wedding there was rain in the forecast (in Southern California, please) and they met us at the venue with the rental company rep to figure out a solution that still fit our vision. On our own, that whole process would have been really overwhelming and stressful but they set our minds at ease. We appreciated that so much!

Bottom line, they were super fun, had great energy, and were instrumental in making our day awesome!

Thaddia · Married on 02/03/2018

The absolute BEST. Sophie & Kelsey were amazing. Everything was perfect for our Santa Barbara wedding. Vendors were on time, drinks always full, set up looked incredible, everyone knew what they should be doing at all times. They made sure all we had to worry about on our special day was ENJOYING IT. Not only did we love this team, our entire wedding party couldn't stop talking about how great they were. We just LOVE Sophie & Kelsey and would highly recommend them for ANYTHING.

Amazing Days Events 2
  • F

Farnaz · Married on 08/25/2017

Stop all the research you are doing and hire Sophie and Kelsey RIGHT NOW! I'm SO happy that I held out on booking a wedding planner until I talked to Sophie. Amazing Days Events is the REAL DEAL. If you want someone that will set realistic expectations, keep you on track, on time (which was super, super important for me) and be your sounding boarding, look no further! Sophie and Kelsey are truly an amazing duo - they are meticulous, have strong attention to detail and most importantly FUN. They're also well connected in Santa Barbara and have the best vendor recommendations. All but one of my vendors were recommended by Sophie and Kelsey and they were all a dream. Lastly, they had a great relationship with the Event Manager at our venue (Bacara) and I felt like the day went off without a hitch. Thank you, Sophie and Kelsey!!!!

Amazing Days Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amazing Days Events 1
    Free Ceremony Rehearsal Management
    Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and we will manage/attend your ceremony rehearsal for FREE

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

Sophie is fantastic! When a couple has put the details of their marriage into her capable hands, they can be assured of everything being wonderful! I LOVE working with Sophie.

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We always do have AMAZING DAYS when we work with Amazing Days Events. Always professional, fun and fabulous.

• SB Gifting Suite
    SB Gifting Suite Wedding Favors

I LOVE referring my friends & clients to Sophie at Amazing Days Events! She is detailed, hard-working, full of fun energy and knows the Santa Barbara area wedding industry and vendors inside & out. Sophie is perfect for wedding couples looking to enjoy their wedding day to the fullest & I highly recommend her!