Amazing Days Events

Santa Barbara, CA View map

When you have done all of the work to plan the details of your wedding you surely want to ENJOY it, right?! That's when Amazing Days Events comes in... We will handle all of the details, vendor communication and event timing down to the minute so you can relax, put on your white dress, grab a glass of champagneand enjoy your Big Day.

Do you want to put all of your special touches into the planning of the event but cannot imagine running around on the Big Day up to your elbows in frosting, barking orders, slaving away while your friends and family dance the night away?! Let me step in...

You will find that I am very reasonably priced compared to most local full-service event planners - pricing is dependent on guest count and complexity of the wedding. I often work with brides who are on a budget so I work hard to stretch your dollar when possible.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Chanel B. Married on 11/13/2021

The real deal

If you are lucky enough to secure Sophie as your planner, you are in for a treat. My now husband and I lived in Santa Barbara during our college years at UCSB and always knew if we got married it had to be in Santa Barbara, and it had to be at the Courthouse.

While the Courthouse had never permitted receptions before, we were the first (just this past Saturday). Naturally as a new bride there are "what if's" and doomsday scenarios that organically come up throughout the planning process, especially at a brand new venue. I was a little nervous and didn't love the idea of being the guinea pig, but Sophie consistently went above and beyond on the days and months leading up to the event, and especially on the day of the wedding itself. She and her staff could not have been any more on top of it, period. She made a plan and she executed. The entire day went off without a hitch - if there were problems, we didn't know about it. She looked out for us, protected us and made our day so SPECIAL.

Now that we've had ample time to reflect on the day we are so happy we hired her. Timing was on our side - she's in demand and for good reason. We'd trust her with our life and consider ourselves truly lucky to work with her. If you are hiring a wedding planner in Santa Barbara she is worth every penny. Hire her, stat.

Amazing Days Events's reply:

Awwww, you're making me blush. Your wedding was MAGICAL and will always be super-special - I mean, the Courthouse?!?! And your picture perfect ceremony and super intimate dinner... and the dance party?!!? Loved every minute. Thank you for choosing me and being the coolest, most trusting Bride! Let's get drinks next time you're in town! XOXO
  • Joseph
    Joseph F. Married on 09/22/2019

Spectacular Vendor

My fiance and I planned a wedding in 30 days and reached out to Amazing Days Events for assistance. Sophie was spectacular and went out of her way to make sure that every detail of our special day was executed to perfection. Sophie's knowledge of the ins and outs and expertise made the process seamless and smooth. Sophie had recommendations and input for every aspect of the event. Sophie's input is invaluable! Highly recommend using Amazing Days Events!!
    Meredith Married on 09/01/2019

Best $ you'll spend

I would give more stars if I could - I truly do not know what we would have done without the Amazing Day Events team!

They were referred to us by a friend who had ATTENDED a wedding where these ladies nailed it so much that GUESTS were singing their praises for flawless execution...you can only imagine how happy the couple was with their choice. After setting up a chat with Sophie I knew these were my girls and they are SO affordable compared to similar services all over the central coast. (Trust me, I checked)

Over the course of a year(ish) Kelsey became our person -

1. She handled all of the stuff that we either didn't care about or had no idea where to start. Who knows what lighting a band needs? How do I find a good deal? She would send me three options and price points and handle everything else - the dream!
    2. She helped me figure out how to pull of the things that I was really excited about. For example, we really wanted to do a custom wine tasting at cocktail hour and literally anyone else would have told us to get a grip and get over it - instead Kelsey made it happen and it was better than we imagined.

My friends and family (and I) are still gushing about how perfect our wedding day was and I credit so much of it to the Amazing Day Events team. They treat you like a friend, they are supportive and flexible, and 10000000% the best money you'll spend on your wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Amazing Days Events 1
Gift
Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and we will manage/attend your ceremony rehearsal for FREE

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

Sophie is fantastic! When a couple has put the details of their marriage into her capable hands, they can be assured of everything being wonderful! I LOVE working with Sophie.

Pure Joy Catering, Inc Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We always do have AMAZING DAYS when we work with Amazing Days Events. Always professional, fun and fabulous.

SB Gifting Suite SB Gifting Suite Wedding Favors

I LOVE referring my friends & clients to Sophie at Amazing Days Events! She is detailed, hard-working, full of fun energy and knows the Santa Barbara area wedding industry and vendors inside & out. Sophie is perfect for wedding couples looking to enjoy their wedding day to the fullest & I highly recommend her!

Santa Barbara, CA, 93105
Location of (Amazing Days Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding