Nearby Vendors to Consider

13 Reviews for Effloresce Floral

I cannot recommend Shannon Kimbrough of Effloresce highly enough. Shannon is the consummate professional and artist, who possesses a rare combination of talent, gifted insight, and a shining, charismatic personality. Shannon creates arrangements that exceed expectations on every level, and is a treasure to work with - she is kind, upbeat, fun, and a friendly and supportive partner throughout the floral and event design process.

From the very beginning of our working relationship, Shannon listened attentively to the vision my husband and I had for our wedding. She asked all the right questions, looked at photos with me, made suggestions about the blooms and arrangement styles that would best fit our vision, and then provided a proposal based on what we discussed. Shannon's proposal offered all the details I needed to be confident that she understood exactly what we had in mind. The way she described various aspects of what she had planned for the floral decor actually enabled me to envision the day in a more immediate way, and brought another dimension to the planning process for me. I knew she would make our wedding incredibly beautiful.

When the big day finally came, I was absolutely blown away. From the corsages and boutonnieres to the bouquets, the ceremony site, and the table arrangements and candles, everything that Shannon created was stunningly beautiful, and I could not have been more pleased. Guest after guest approached me throughout the night (and after the wedding) to tell me how amazing the flowers were. Shannon's arrangements were the shining stars in our decor, and created the romantic, lush, and luxurious atmosphere my husband and I were aiming for.

Profile Picture Zahra, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot praise Effloresce Floral enough.....everything was conducted long distance as we live in New York and the reception was taking place in Santa Barbara and from begining to end we were absolutely thrilled with the response we received...from ideas to selections to proposal, the experience could not have been more professional....I can only say that when we arrived at our venue and saw the flowers we were in awe....perfection! So beautiful....Shannon had understood completely the look we were hoping to accomplish and created stunning centerpieces.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shannon is awesome! We really fell in love with her from our first meeting together to talk about the look we wanted at our wedding. We really connected with her and she completely understood our vision, which was very comforting and made the whole experience even more exciting. She just got it! We are so glad that Shannon was a part of our wedding.

I wanted to share the email I sent to Shannon after our wedding:

Hi Shannon,
We wanted to send you a note to thank you for making our wedding absolutely amazing with the most beautiful floral arrangements!! I was blown away by my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Every arrangement you made for us was exquisite and I felt that they were definitely made with love. The boutonnieres were so sweet and so were the favors!!!! Just lovely...breathtaking. Thank you so very much.

My gardenia in my hair was beautiful and smelled so nice all night. Josh could smell it in my hair while we were dancing. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/11, 2 Reviews

18 Photos

Summer 2010

18 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
GORGEOUS floral designs, we work with them often & they have an amazing reputation!

Shannon at Effloresce Floral is an absolute delight to work with. Her professionalism, creativity & quality make her one of the best floral designers in Santa Barbara.

Events