adamkentphotography Reviews

136 | Thousand Oaks, CA

136 Reviews for adamkentphotography

• Jessica

Jessica Corona · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Excellent experience with Adam.

My sister used Adam as her photoagrapher. We had a wonderful experience with him. He is professional and he made the wedding party feel comfortable. We had a fun time. He captured the enjoyable moments and well as posed pictures. His pictures are creative and beautiful. I would recommend anyone to use him. His slide show he puts together was very beautiful. Anyone who is looking for someone to not just have posed pictures but candid pictures as well I would recommend you use Adam. I plan to use him in the future.

• Brene

Brene Ganther · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Photography Perfection

There are so many great things I can say about working with Adam as my wedding photographer. I was married 3/24/19, and initially was struggling to find a vendor that had experience with shooting people of color. Let me tell you, Adam absolutely was the best vendor I hired and all of my concerns went away as soon as I met Adam. His work ethics and perfection of his craft is truly priceless. I was even able to using the engagement photos that he took , during my slideshow the reception. The 1 minute recap video of my ceremony that he was able to provide at my reception ( in real time) was epic. HE IS JUST THAT GOOD! It was nice to be able to post a recap on social media the very next day, for the people who weren't able to make it. He is very flexible, reliable, and always finds the time to talk to his clients. My wedding photo album that Adam put together was so beautiful and thorough. He literally captured every important moment of my wedding. People tell me all the time that they have never seen a wedding album as nice as mine. Shoot, I had never seen one as nice, either. I would hire Adam for all events if i could. He was great at giving suggestions for my wedding, time efficient the day of ( really important), able and willing to adapt, and always kept a positive and energetic attitude. Adam truly made me feel like a Queen, not only on my wedding day, but during the whole process.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Tosha

Tosha Matthews · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing! Book HIM, you Won't regret it!

Adam is the best! I have to admit that I hate taking photos, I always feel super awkward and feel I don't photograph well. Let me tell you, Adam helped me to relax and gave me instructions on what to do. He took the most beautiful and unique photos that my husband and I were both blow away by. Every photo from our engagement shoot to our wedding was unbelievable. His service was worth every penny! He was on top of every moment during the wedding and very professional. I never felt he was missing something important. I can't stress enough to you what type of talent he has. something that was amazing and stood out the most, he made a mini slideshow the day of our wedding to show at the reception of all the before photos and the ceremony! He added a person touch that brought me to tears. I know that photography can be expensive but you get what you pay for and with Adam, he is priceless! My Husband and I are now pregnant and plan on using Adam for our pregnancy photos and all our family photos to come!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Villegas · Married on 11/17/2019

Hiring Adam was the best investment ever! He does AMAZING Work!

I was on a tight budget for my wedding, but after looking at Adam's portfolio, I fell in love! That honestly NEVER happens to me, so I felt I had to contact him. I am FOREVER grateful for his willingness to work with my custom small package request. He met with us for an engagement shoot to prepare us for the wedding day, really—genius! He explained about what it was really about and the techniques that could work to our advantage even if we don't know how to pose/model or just BE in front of a camera. He was there for support at every step. My wedding was outdoors on a November afternoon and the photos were EVERYTHING and more I could ever ask for. The decor, the lighting, the menu, all is forgotten after the party is over, really... but photos will trigger those details back into memory and somehow magically allows you to relive such an amazing, life-time experience. Adam was so helpful and cooperative that day—even though we were running late on schedule, he captured everything I meant to ask him to photograph. Why? Because he's an expert at his specialty. Lol. He showed up ready to rock-n-roll without being asked. You appreciate that when stress is at every turn! Lol. He is easy to talk to and has a great personality. I loved every picture he took. The engagement shoot had already prepped me with insight that enabled me to flow on THE day of my wedding, so everything flowed wonderfully. Adam's photography was the best investment I could have made! I mean just THINK... if you spend thousands of dollars on a wedding, wouldn't you want in some way save at least pictures of everything you spent on? Lol. Little or big, any wedding deserves to be captured at a high professional level. Such moments won't come by again. ..and the way Adam captured it was story-telling style, high quality and just BEAUTIFUL! I can see every hair strand in some pictures, I swear. Clarity and resolution is AMAZING! Everyone told me what an excellent job he did. Thanks, Adam for everything!! Even bringing me a snack when bridesmaids didn't LOL!

• Kate

Kate Swan · Married on 11/09/2019

Most classic, timeless, and artistic photographer! Book adam!

My husband and I hired Adam for our wedding in Temecula on November 9th, 2019 through our wedding planning service- Elizabeth Brandon at WinkWeddings, and was honestly the BEST DECISION we made! We were hesitant after consulting with a few photographers prior to booking Adam for fear of the trendy, washed out, over-exposed appearance of wedding photos now. We wanted our photos to withstand time and look timeless as we view them years later. We weren't satisfied til we consulted with Adam! We immediately fell in love with the quality of his work and portfolios and not to mention how seriously important he takes facial expressions, emotions, lighting, and landscape, and uses these important details to tell a story in photographs. I cannot say enough about Adam! He offers such a reasonable package including an engagement shoot (location of your choice), wedding shoot for 8 + hours, quick turn around for photos, fabulous albums designed internationally, and a day of wedding slideshow for our guests! He will even travel for destination weddings! He was so comfortable to shoot for, super sweet, and very personable throughout the whole engagement shoot and day of. He absolutely loves dogs too, which is something I was worried about since our barking dachshunds were in the engagement shoot and wedding. He was so good with the dogs and got along so well with Liz at Wink Weddings and everyone at my wedding! He made my wedding party feel especially comfortable, taking the time to talk to them, getting to know them, and they quickly fell in love with him too! We wished the night would have continued so we could spend more time with him and Adam could shoot more photos! When he sent us the final photos within 5 weeks just before Christmas after editing as promised, WE WERE ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED! I was so impressed with how classic, artistic, and timeless they ALL look and how gorgeous every shot was. He has a special eye for lighting and his photos show how talented he is. They are very impressive. We have looked at all 600 of them OVER AND OVER since receiving them and have received SOOOO many compliments on his photography! IF you are hesitant, BOOK ADAM, he is absolutely the best photographer out there and will not disappoint! We can't wait to work with Adam in the future for our family photos!

Madison · Married on 09/08/2019

Photographer

Adam was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding. Our photos were done beautifully and the colors were beyond vibrant! It was exciting to see him set up a photo and then see the final product come together. I would 100% recommend Adam to other people. My parents who left hiring the photographer up to me were beyond pleased with his work and the quality and timeliness he gave to us. I CANNOT stop looking over our photos again and again.

• Jason

Jason · Married on 10/16/2018

Hire adam!

My wife and I have hired Adam for many different occasions / events including our wedding. This guy amazes us EVERY TIME!! He is truly an artist and loves what he does. We have so much fun working with him and it really comes through in our photos. Love his style and his approach. Cannot recommend him enough! You will not be disappointed!!! We have breathtaking photos that we will cherish forever. Thank you Adam!

Karissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Stunning Pictures Fantastic to work with

If you are looking for original and artistic wedding pictures Adam is the one for you! he was the first one we meet with and after seeing his portfolio I was hooked.He is professional and is very easy to work with, my now husband and I are not ones to take posed pictures and Adam was able to make us feel comfortable enough to get those pictures we were looking for! I'm so excited to see the final product!! I wish I could give him a higher rating because he was able to deal with what ever came our way the day of in a business like matter! I had so many people ask who we had as our photographer because they were all very impressed with the slide show of all the morning events. my main goal was to have beautiful pictures to remember this special day and he did not disappoint!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kasie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kept us calm through it all!

Let me start off by saying that after talking to Adam on our first initial phone chat, it was all we needed to know that he was the right guy for our wedding. What started off as a formal conversation about his work quickly became a casual get to know each other chat. We both instantly became comfortable with him and that's huge since we are camera shy.

His professionalism and flexibility made the whole process easy to plan and work with. Not only that, he always know exactly when to calm our nerves through a quick joke. He gave us direction when we needed it and kept us smiling.

The highlight of it all is definitely his quality of work. He creates breathtaking and timeless photos through various perspectives, and we both couldn't stop praising each captured moment.

Adam is truly an expert in his craft and he will absolutely help you capture all the magical moments on your special day.
    Thank you Adam! =)

Erin Gordon · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Wedding Photographer by far!

My new hubbie and I are so happy we chose Adam to be our wedding photographer. He has a great artistic eye and we were very happy with the mix of candids and posed shots. All our photos look so amazing and not overly photoshopped. Im not the most comfortable in front of the camera but with Adams help and direction I had a great time during our engagement photo sesh and throughout the wedding. He is super easy to get along with and has a great personality! I feel like he’s now family and would hire him again in a second. I can’t wait to see our final wedding album pictures, which we will of course treasure forever!

• Aizsa

Aizsa Calhoun · Married on 08/26/2018

Adam Kent!!

Hands down everything we wanted for a wedding photographer! Adam Kent is talented, creative, original, captivating, just AMAZING OVERALL!! He surpassed all our expectations. He brought our vision to life.
    From start until our big day he made us feel at ease. Timely communication, answers all questions, isn’t afraid to share his ideas and thoughts to execute your event. He was worth every penny

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Adam is the man! The reason he is so good at what he does, is because he loves it! His pictures are phenomenal, and his personality makes the whole experience so fun!

KATIE · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam Kent Photography was great! Thank you for a wonderful experience. He was extremely professional on the day of the wedding, and very helped me (the bride) feel more comfortable. The 2nd photographer he had working for him was wonderful too! My husband picked Adam because he wanted to find an artist who could create beautiful pictures we would cherish forever. He wanted real artwork, and Adam followed through. I'm so thankful we chose to use this company.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We couldn't have been happier picking Adam as our wedding photographer. Besides the fact that his pictures are beautiful (which they are!), he was also great to work with. He was super fast to reply to every email and text message throughout the entire process, and he was very helpful anytime we needed suggestions or advise. Plus, he has the best personality! Adam was constantly making everyone laugh, which both helps to calm your nerves and allows for more natural looking pictures. Our entire wedding party kept saying how much they loved our photographer on the day of our wedding. Also, after we got our pictures, we received comments that our wedding pictures were the best people had ever seen.
    To comment on his photography style, we loved that Adam is so versatile. With Adam, you won't end up with photos that are all portraits, or all close-ups, or all in color. He takes pictures in multiple styles, which allows for a much more interesting photo album. He is also sure to capture all of the small details from the day that you spent so much time planning. It was wonderful to see things that we just didn't get a chance to on our wedding day because we were so busy.
    I can't recommend Adam enough. Just book him. You won't regret it!

• Stacy

Stacy Giwa · Married on 05/19/2018

Fablous, Wonderful, and Magical

Adam is fabulous. He takes the time to get o know what you want in terms of pictures and capturing the feeling of your day! He is so talented and takes traditional photos and some with great artistic flare. A great mix. All of our guests enjoyed interacting with him and he can photograph anyone - from 8 to 80 years old. Our album and pictures are gorgeous! Hire Adam now!

• Julia

Julia Fiore · Married on 05/04/2018

The best photographer you could ever use!

Adam was amazing!! We are not very comfortable in front of a camera and he talked us through it, made us feel comfortable and took photos that I didn’t know were possible. We had a destination wedding and he was attentive, and worked with us every step of the way, making the process so much easier for us. He has so much knowledge and experience, we were blown away by the finished product. He was more than just a photographer, he helped us from beginning to end, and was so professional and patient. We even had a callejoneada, which is essentially a wedding parade, and he did the whole mile and half through the steep, cobblestone streets running ahead to get the best pictures of the whole group and then running back to get close-ups. He also offered to do the “first look” and photos of my husband and I the day before the actual wedding since it was a destination wedding and our time-line was scary tight. I would have never thought of that, and it turned out being one of my most favorite moments because we got to really enjoy each other and not be stressed by a schedule. He genuinely cares, and thinks about the big picture and it shows in how artistically he captured our love through the lens. I would recommend him a thousand times over, he is a visionary and will make your memories vibrant, touching, and powerful.

Michalyn · Married on 11/11/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Adam. He has a great eye and truly talented. The slideshow that he put together to show everyone at the reception from pictures of the Day was absolutely amazing. It added such a special touch to our day. We cry every time we watch it.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Carol · Married on 10/28/2017

We could not have picked a better photographer for our daughter's wedding 10/28/17! He is worth every penny! He gets the right shots that have the quality of peeking in at private, tender moments and he has an eye for capturing and using the light to make ethereal, artistic images. Adam also seemed to be able to capture those fleeting moments of facial expressions that say so much. Upon giving my daughter and her husband our wedding present of a downpayment on a house, he captured the groom's shocked face with his eyes bugging out in disbelief, my daughter crying, my husband smiling and looking at our daughter crying, and me, looking at the groom with a "Yup, you read it right. It really is a downpayment gift." Truly, a master! And I'm saying all this before we've seen all the pictures! These were just ones he shared on the day of the wedding! Aside from the quality of his work, he really is one heck of a nice guy!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ben Lopez · Married on 10/28/2017

Adam Kent Photography

As the father of the bride (and the one paying for the whole affair) I must say that choosing Adam was one of the best decisions we made for our daughter's wedding. Besides his excellent, creative, and dramatic photographs, he was very easy to work with. Adam listened to our requirements and vision of what we wanted, then took off and improved on them in ways we hadn't imagined, all while also giving us exactly what we wanted. One thing I really appreciated is that he has an ability to produce great results while staying in the background. I actually don't remember seeing him during several of the big moments of the day , but we still have beautiful photographs of those moments. He directed the group and family shots with a subtle and pleasant manner and never inserted himself into the ceremony or any of the activities. We consider the album he created as a piece of art.

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent Wedding Photographer!!!

When getting advice from family and friends about planning our wedding so many people told us that it was so important to get the right photographer because your wedding photos are things you will cherish for a lifetime. We are so happy we went with Adam Kent Photography. Adam not only did our wedding photos but he also took shots for our engagement session. I am not someone who likes to have their picture taken but Adam made it so much fun! He has a great eye and really pays a lot of attention to detail. Given all his experience, he really helped ensure the our special day went seamlessly. The wedding album came out fantastic and we get some many compliments on the quality work he did. Not only is Adam a great photographer, he is also a wonderful person to work with. We will definitely recommend Adam to anyone looking for a photographer and look forward to working with him again for our other photography needs.

Ashlee Worrell · Married on 09/23/2017

Engagement and wedding

We got married last September and I’m finally getting around to posting a review because we feel Adam needs to be known!! It was hard to find a photographer that we felt 100% confident in. Meeting with Adam we knew he was the one!! So we went ahead with our gut and We hired Adam for our engagement and wedding pictures. We couldn’t have been more happy with our decision on choosing him. He made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and loved loved the turn out! We did them at the Santa Monica pier.
    On to our wedding, Wow! Everything played on time perfectly!! We did the first look which I’m glad we did. We were able to capture more intimate pictures being we had more time just the two of us. Everyone at the wedding kept coming up to me complimenting on how professional he was and how even they couldn’t wait to see how the pictures came out and boy did they turn out amazing!!! Adam definitely has an eye on capturing so amazing moments!!
    Overall we were extremely happy with Adams work, his professionalism along with his fun side that made us feel so comfortable! A big thank you!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Brianna Shaw · Married on 07/22/2017

Pick Adam!!

Photos were one of the most important investments for our wedding. We were nervous because we were getting married on the beach and the lighting was going to be harsh. But Adam did an amazing job calming our nerves and creating amazing photos! Duh! He also was great at guiding us throughout the day because my wife and I are not comfortable in front of the camera. Even as the day was running behind or things were not going as planned, Adam was a big part of keeping us cool and going with the flow. He made it effortless and was so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Adam! *sorry for all the kissing photos, they just happen to be my favorites!*

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how grateful my husband and I are for Adam! He was the first photographer we came in contact with and we immediately fell in love with not only his gorgeous / artistic photography, but his personality. Adam is so fun to work with and he makes taking pictures in front of the camera so comfortable. We couldn't believe how much fun we had with him at our engagement session! And once we saw the pictures we knew we made the right choice with Adam.
    As you know the wedding day can get pretty stressful, especially for us brides, but not with this guy by your side! He takes control of the day and timeline. He makes you laugh when you are stressed. He makes sure you and your S.O. have some special alone time together and even guards the door to the bridal suite so no one disturbs you :) He puts his all into your wedding and more. He even called me the day before the wedding because the forecast was calling for rain. He told me not to stress and if it rains he will make it work. We got married in Malibu on the beach and wanted our photos by the ocean. Adam was fully prepared for rain and brought an umbrella for us to take the cutest pictures with. I put all my trust in Adam and he made our wedding much more than I could ever have dreamed of!
    And then came the pictures....OMG Adam is so talented. The photos exceeded all our expectations! The way he captured the day and turned it into our own love story was beyond incredible.
    Adam, you were truly the best decision we made and we consider you a good friend! We love you Adam and we are forever grateful!! Love, The Jebbias

Sent on 08/25/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Adam is so creative, artistic, professional and captured our wedding's most special moments !!
    He is so easy to work with and his personality and humor made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He brought out and captured our true personalities and not just posed pictures.
    Thank you Adam, you are AWESOME!

Sent on 05/24/2017

shane · Married on 03/17/2017

beautiful work!!! great service!!

Sent on 12/23/2016