116 Reviews for adamkentphotography

Slideshow (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
116 adamkentphotography Reviews

We cannot say enough good things about Adam. He has a great eye and truly talented. The slideshow that he put together to show everyone at the reception from pictures of the Day was absolutely amazing. It added such a special touch to our day. We cry every time we watch it.

Profile Picture Michalyn, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

We could not have picked a better photographer for our daughter's wedding 10/28/17! He is worth every penny! He gets the right shots that have the quality of peeking in at private, tender moments and he has an eye for capturing and using the light to make ethereal, artistic images. Adam also seemed to be able to capture those fleeting moments of facial expressions that say so much. Upon giving my daughter and her husband our wedding present of a downpayment on a house, he captured the groom's shocked face with his eyes bugging out in disbelief, my daughter crying, my husband smiling and looking at our daughter crying, and me, looking at the groom with a "Yup, you read it right. It really is a downpayment gift." Truly, a master! And I'm saying all this before we've seen all the pictures! These were just ones he shared on the day of the wedding! Aside from the quality of his work, he really is one heck of a nice guy!

Profile Picture Carol, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is so creative, artistic, professional and captured our wedding's most special moments !!
He is so easy to work with and his personality and humor made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He brought out and captured our true personalities and not just posed pictures.
Thank you Adam, you are AWESOME!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

beautiful work!!! great service!!

Profile Picture User7518196, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could have not ask for a better photographer than Adam! Our engagement and wedding photos are perfect!!! He is b very professional but yet very friendly. He listened to our requests and made great suggestions during our photo shoots! Thanks Adam!

Profile Picture Cherry, 1/12/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we started looking for a photographer we knew exactly what we were looking for. Adam exceeded those expectations! He's very professional and when things just weren't going right with my planner, Adam was always on our side and treated us like family and not just another client. Every moment he captured was amazing to us and we loved every single one! I would definitely recommend him to every bride!

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was amazing and so happy with how things went for our big day! He made things easy for both my wife and I and the main thing was he knew how to get the best smiles out of us. The quality of photos were great and captured so many great moments with our family and friends! I can't wait to see how our book of photos come out!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is my favorite vendor during our wedding! He's such a charming guy, easy to talk to, cracked jokes a lot and very professional. He was very easy to contact, and would actually want to talk to you on the phone to clarify things. During the wedding day, he became my driver to the church! We were in a hurry to take pre-ceremony pictures at the church and do first look. My bridesmaids were still getting ready (some disappeared lol) and I really don't like waiting so I got a ride from him! :) The bridesmaids absolutely loved him too. Pictures turned out great! Of course, there were some photos that could have been done better but otherwise, I'm pleased. I also like that he does not put any logo on the pictures (but give him credits when you post his pics of course!). He sent me the link to our photos a little bit late but he explained his reasons, which are understandable (computer issues). I absolutely recommend this guy! He'll make your wedding extra fun :)

Profile Picture Kim, 12/14/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I could not be more happy with the way our wedding photos turned out! Adam is a pleasure to work with, he is very on top of everything and a master of his craft. He knows what to do, when to do it, and how to keep everyone calm and moving in a timely fashion.
In fault of my own planning mishap I was devastated learning that with sunset taking place just before our ceremony that we would be doing a first look instead of seeing my husbands face for the first time as I walked down the aisle. Well, Adam called me and calmed be to the point of being ecstatic that we would be doing a first look before the ceremony. Though it was not something I had wanted originally, his cool and collected demeanor of explaining why this moment would be so beautiful for my husband and myself to share. He set me at ease and I could not have imagined doing our first look, wedding, and celebration any differently! What a perfect day and what truly amazing photos we have to remember everything. Thank you Thank you Thank you Adam.

Love, MR & MRS BESSON

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Adam is undoubtedly one of the most amazing individuals, let alone photographers we've ever met. We used Adam for both our Engagement Photos and our Wedding and we could not be happier with that choice. He showed extreme professionalism and brilliance in all of his work. Adam is personable, fun and talented, he definitely knows how to create an incredible experience. Adam is able to bring out the best in those he photographs and brings a sense of calm and comfort. He captured each moment so beautifully and we were beyond pleased with how all of our photos turned out. We would recommend Adam 1,000 times over and above anyone else.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We spent 1/2 our wedding budget on photography and it was worth EVERY PENNY we spent! Adam and Lexi were amazing. The photos came out far better than I ever imagined. What I love most about Adam is that he just get people. The way he was able to capture the day and all the important people in our lives was pure magic! He went above and beyond the call of duty the entire day! Book Adam and you will have zero regrets!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

To say that we love Adam would be an understatement; we are absolutely obsessed with him, his artistic creativity, his personality, his experience, and most of all, his ability to capture genuine emotion in every photo. Throughout the wedding planning year, we worked with Adam twice; once for our engagement photos (which despite being in the pouring rain turned out amazing) and of course, on the day of our wedding. Adam is extremely patient and professional. He offers suggestions to help you obtain the photos you desire but also reminds you to simply have fun and enjoy each and every moment of your special day. We had the pleasure of working with Adam and his wife on our wedding day and what a delight it was. Adam has a talent for photos that are natural, flattering, and most important, classic. I will admit I am very judgmental when it comes to photos; especially photos of myself. I cannot find a single photo in a package of 650 that I don’t love. Every photo captures true emotion and throughout the progression of photos, our wedding story is told beautifully. It is clear in the work he produces that Adam takes huge pride in what he does and without a doubt, he is THE BEST at what he does. A huge THANK YOU to Adam and his wife for not only contributing to an unforgettable wedding but also for giving us the gift that will keep on giving in years to come!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Being an out of town bride, I was nervous about hiring a photographer I wasn't able to meet with prior to the big day. When I spoke to Adam for the first time he made me feel at ease. He asked all the right questions, had many great ideas, and truly worked to get a feel for our personalities and what we were looking for. Adam customized a package to suit our needs. He is a true professional, with attention to detail and creativity that made our photos so special. He was fun and easy going. He even made my groom, who was not thrilled about getting our photos taken, feel more relaxed. He caught so many special moments. We absolutely love our photos. We can't stop looking at them and smiling. He gave us the perfect memories for our perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Adam for any of your photo needs. Thank you Adam! We really appreciate you and your work.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Thank you soooo much Adam! You are more than awesome in every way. Not only did we get a great photographer who is very professional but, we also found a new friend. We couldn't have envisioned the pictures being any better. Priscilla and I are beyond happy. Your quality of work and service is impeccable! Thank you again!

The Jamir Family

Profile Picture James, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words to appropriately describe how grateful we are to have had Adam as our wedding photographer. He and his wife helped us throughout an emotionally taxing and overwhelming day; both have an extreme calmness that is contagious. I knew we were in great hands. Adam is able to take control and guide you through the most special day of your life; I do not think we would have been able to enjoy our wedding as much as we did if it was not for his guidance. My biggest fear was not being able to have my mom and dad in the same picture (divorced and my mom is remarried) but Adam made it happen without a hitch. Our biggest help was getting to know Adam and Lacey during our engagement session. Both my husband and I are shy and uncomfortable in front of a camera, but after our engagement shoot that fear and uncomfortable feeling we felt prior somehow disappeared. The images from our engagement shoot and our wedding are stunning; we are speechless. Thank you Adam and Lacey for everything. We are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Roxana, 8/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was lucky enough to have met Adam a few years ago at my good friend's wedding; I was a bridesmaid and he was the photographer. Right away I thought he was great! Not only did he take beautiful photos of my girlfriend's wedding, but he made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. I've been in several wedding and have discovered not all photographers have this gift, surprisingly. Fast forward several years, it was time for me to find a photographer for my wedding. I didn't even bother shopping around, I knew I wanted to work with Adam again. And, I'm so thankful he was available!

From beginning to end, Adam was wonderful to with. He responded to all of my emails, texts, and calls quickly. He was flexible with my crazy schedule. He helped me pick the location for our engagement shoot. He helped bring my camera shy husband out of his shell (not an easy task). And when I threw him some (unintentional) curve balls, he even rolled with those like they were no big deal. On the day of the wedding, he was fabulous. Once again, he put everyone at ease and was making friends left and right with my guests and wedding party. Everyone loved him! I had so many people comment (and still comment over a month later) how nice and talented Adam was.

As for the photos, I can sum those up in one word: PERFECT! Seriously, Adam captured everything; even the silly moments, which I loved! I'm so happy with every photo he took. I could not have asked for anything more. He is so talented. I highly, HIGHLY recommend him to anyone; you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Adam and his side kick Sara did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. They arrived right on time, ready to shoot immediately.

Adam and Sara both have friendly and warm personalities, so this helped set those they were photographing at ease. The wedding party was allowed to completely be themselves, and the photos capture their silliness and charm perfectly.

Adam and Sara paid close attention to the minutiae details of each shot they took. They gave instructions for correcting posture, or told us to move forward or backward within a shot to avoid shadows or too much sunlight. In short, they made us look our very best.

Adam got our final photos to us in a timely manner (24 days after the wedding- WOW)! We love looking through them and reliving the day. The photos captured the day for what it was--absolutely perfect.

Adam and Sara kept a low profile throughout the entire event, and did not have their cameras up in our faces the entire day. This also created more of a relaxed feel for our photos, allowing for some candid shots, but also a good amount of formal, posed shots.

I would highly recommend Adam Kent Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. He puts out incredible, high caliber work.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We first encountered Adam at a wedding of our friends. Being a groomsmen, my husband was able to see him in action all day. This experience led us to book Adam when our wedding came around.

My first comment about Adam is that he is extremely thorough and easy to talk to on the phone. We had a lot of questions throughout the process and Adam talked with both of us when needed and make sure all of our questions were answered. Engagement photos were included in the price for the wedding, which we appreciated, and we love the pictures and had fun doing it.

Adam is a nice guy his wife is nice too. On the day of the wedding I was really glad she was around during our private moments to help with make-up a little and make sure my veil was put in place. After the wedding we received about 500 photos online as promised, and turnaround was quicker than we expected.

Adam gets 5 stars for responsiveness, especially, as he was easy to reach through email, phone, or text. Additionally, it was hard to for us to find extended time together in the evening to review the photos together, and nearly every time we looked we had a different suggested edit to send to Adam. I'm sure we were terribly annoying, but Adam didn't say a thing and instead was very responsive, made sure we were happy, and got it done.

Profile Picture User4534170, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photography ever! Made my day special I wont forget!

Profile Picture unkn, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My only ADVICE would be in the words of NIKE 'Just DO IT'... don't even second guess it ! Adam became a good friend of mine working at the gym he frequented for the sole purpose of his friendly/outgoing personality. THEN... the second I saw his work, it just so happened that he had photographed the wedding of one of my High School best friends in Mexico. I was in awe at the beauty of the photos!! Yeah maybe it had something to do with the fact that the photos happened to be of some very good old friends which had some a decent amount of nostalgia resurfacing. The way he captured them in the one of the best days of a persons life had memories resurfacing just from a simple photo I wasn't even in nor had anything to do with. Honest to God I didn't even need to research his work anymore than that day... I remember telling him (and mind you this was a good 6 years before my big day and a completely different relationship... ) "IF and WHEN I get married, there's no doubt you will be the photographer, you HAVE to be" LOL. Signed, Sealed, and DELIVERED and we made it happen.
To say that his expertise and professionalism and unique ability to make magic in a photo is unparalleled wouldn't do the man justice. He'll be more than your photographer, he'll become your friend, your advocate in difficult photography decisions, and the reason you FELL IN LOVE with your photos, because he's a unicorn... he makes magic happen and captures it in time!
He made it FUN... if I remember ONE thing about a day that seems to be nothing but chaos when you have to "Look here, smile there, be HERE, stand there... eat now... " I remember laughing, I remember a genuine smile all day, NO 'RBFaces' and I remember being so calm it was scary all because he was the 'guy behind the guy' to that was committed to timeless photos not for him but for US! ADAM (ADAMKENTPHOTOGRAPY) is hands down the best CHOICE for your big day or any day really... bar none!!!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I have known Adam for a long time, and I fell in love with his work long before I met my husband. When we got engaged, I knew who I wanted to capture our big day. The most important part of my wedding day (other than the man at the end of the aisle) was the photography. I knew that Adam could capture the beauty of the venue and the essence of our love. And he certainly did not disappoint. I am so in love with all of our photos; they came out even better than I could have imagined. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was relaxed and not worried about the timeline, and helped us all to have fun and enjoy the day! I am so thankful that Adam was our photographer, because now we have the most incredible photos to look back on and remember the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Hillary, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let's start off with saying Adam was our favorite vendor through out the whole wedding process. From the beginning he was forward, honest, and helpful with planning the wedding and engagement pictures. Our wedding was a very wet one because of the rain. I, the bride, was very emotional during the wedding because of stress and the rain. Adam not only took care of us by capturing every moment, but he also was my "therapist" and calmed me down and had me appreciate all the good things though out that day. My husband and I love Adam and his work. Both Photographers did one amazing job. My family and friends haven't stopped talking about how beautiful and gorgeous the pictures came out and how great our photographer was during the wedding. It was the best decision we made having Adam as our photographer. I can never thank him enough!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe how amazing Adam Kent is! He was, by far, the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. He's extremely professional and fun--makes everyone (including my husband, who hates being photographed) comfortable and looking their best in front of the camera. We were working on a tiny budget for the wedding, but knew we needed to splurge a bit for our photographer. Adam's services were worth way more than what we paid. I really enjoyed working with Adam and look forward to recommending him to all of my family and friends in need of an excellent and talented photographer. Thank you, Adam! It was truly a pleasure.

Profile Picture Dani, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam has an eye to capture any and everything a bride wants in her wedding photos! Personable and so professional! He is oen to any ideas the bride and groom may have! I have a huge Middle Eastern family and each member is highly opinionated; Adam was respectful and still was able to deliver amidst all the chaos! He was wonderful and made sure that everything went smoothly!

Profile Picture Neda, 10/19/14, 1 Review