adamkentphotography Reviews

131 adamkentphotography Reviews
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 10/16/2018

Hire adam!

My wife and I have hired Adam for many different occasions / events including our wedding. This guy amazes us EVERY TIME!! He is truly an artist and loves what he does. We have so much fun working with him and it really comes through in our photos. Love his style and his approach. Cannot recommend him enough! You will not be disappointed!!! We have breathtaking photos that we will cherish forever. Thank you Adam!

adamkentphotography 6

Karissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Stunning Pictures Fantastic to work with

If you are looking for original and artistic wedding pictures Adam is the one for you! he was the first one we meet with and after seeing his portfolio I was hooked.He is professional and is very easy to work with, my now husband and I are not ones to take posed pictures and Adam was able to make us feel comfortable enough to get those pictures we were looking for! I'm so excited to see the final product!! I wish I could give him a higher rating because he was able to deal with what ever came our way the day of in a business like matter! I had so many people ask who we had as our photographer because they were all very impressed with the slide show of all the morning events. my main goal was to have beautiful pictures to remember this special day and he did not disappoint!

• Jessica

Jessica Corona · Married on 09/28/2018

Excellent experience with Adam.

My sister used Adam as her photoagrapher. We had a wonderful experience with him. He is professional and he made the wedding party feel comfortable. We had a fun time. He captured the enjoyable moments and well as posed pictures. His pictures are creative and beautiful. I would recommend anyone to use him. His slide show he puts together was very beautiful. Anyone who is looking for someone to not just have posed pictures but candid pictures as well I would recommend you use Adam. I plan to use him in the future.

Kasie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kept us calm through it all!

Let me start off by saying that after talking to Adam on our first initial phone chat, it was all we needed to know that he was the right guy for our wedding. What started off as a formal conversation about his work quickly became a casual get to know each other chat. We both instantly became comfortable with him and that's huge since we are camera shy.

His professionalism and flexibility made the whole process easy to plan and work with. Not only that, he always know exactly when to calm our nerves through a quick joke. He gave us direction when we needed it and kept us smiling.

The highlight of it all is definitely his quality of work. He creates breathtaking and timeless photos through various perspectives, and we both couldn't stop praising each captured moment.

Adam is truly an expert in his craft and he will absolutely help you capture all the magical moments on your special day.
    Thank you Adam! =)

Erin Gordon · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Wedding Photographer by far!

My new hubbie and I are so happy we chose Adam to be our wedding photographer. He has a great artistic eye and we were very happy with the mix of candids and posed shots. All our photos look so amazing and not overly photoshopped. Im not the most comfortable in front of the camera but with Adams help and direction I had a great time during our engagement photo sesh and throughout the wedding. He is super easy to get along with and has a great personality! I feel like he’s now family and would hire him again in a second. I can’t wait to see our final wedding album pictures, which we will of course treasure forever!

• Aizsa

Aizsa Calhoun · Married on 08/26/2018

Adam Kent!!

Hands down everything we wanted for a wedding photographer! Adam Kent is talented, creative, original, captivating, just AMAZING OVERALL!! He surpassed all our expectations. He brought our vision to life.
    From start until our big day he made us feel at ease. Timely communication, answers all questions, isn’t afraid to share his ideas and thoughts to execute your event. He was worth every penny

adamkentphotography 7
    adamkentphotography 8
    adamkentphotography 9
    adamkentphotography 10
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Adam is the man! The reason he is so good at what he does, is because he loves it! His pictures are phenomenal, and his personality makes the whole experience so fun!

adamkentphotography 11
    adamkentphotography 12
    adamkentphotography 13

KATIE · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam Kent Photography was great! Thank you for a wonderful experience. He was extremely professional on the day of the wedding, and very helped me (the bride) feel more comfortable. The 2nd photographer he had working for him was wonderful too! My husband picked Adam because he wanted to find an artist who could create beautiful pictures we would cherish forever. He wanted real artwork, and Adam followed through. I'm so thankful we chose to use this company.

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We couldn't have been happier picking Adam as our wedding photographer. Besides the fact that his pictures are beautiful (which they are!), he was also great to work with. He was super fast to reply to every email and text message throughout the entire process, and he was very helpful anytime we needed suggestions or advise. Plus, he has the best personality! Adam was constantly making everyone laugh, which both helps to calm your nerves and allows for more natural looking pictures. Our entire wedding party kept saying how much they loved our photographer on the day of our wedding. Also, after we got our pictures, we received comments that our wedding pictures were the best people had ever seen.
    To comment on his photography style, we loved that Adam is so versatile. With Adam, you won't end up with photos that are all portraits, or all close-ups, or all in color. He takes pictures in multiple styles, which allows for a much more interesting photo album. He is also sure to capture all of the small details from the day that you spent so much time planning. It was wonderful to see things that we just didn't get a chance to on our wedding day because we were so busy.
    I can't recommend Adam enough. Just book him. You won't regret it!

• Julia

Julia Fiore · Married on 05/04/2018

The best photographer you could ever use!

Adam was amazing!! We are not very comfortable in front of a camera and he talked us through it, made us feel comfortable and took photos that I didn’t know were possible. We had a destination wedding and he was attentive, and worked with us every step of the way, making the process so much easier for us. He has so much knowledge and experience, we were blown away by the finished product. He was more than just a photographer, he helped us from beginning to end, and was so professional and patient. We even had a callejoneada, which is essentially a wedding parade, and he did the whole mile and half through the steep, cobblestone streets running ahead to get the best pictures of the whole group and then running back to get close-ups. He also offered to do the “first look” and photos of my husband and I the day before the actual wedding since it was a destination wedding and our time-line was scary tight. I would have never thought of that, and it turned out being one of my most favorite moments because we got to really enjoy each other and not be stressed by a schedule. He genuinely cares, and thinks about the big picture and it shows in how artistically he captured our love through the lens. I would recommend him a thousand times over, he is a visionary and will make your memories vibrant, touching, and powerful.

adamkentphotography 14
    adamkentphotography 15
    adamkentphotography 16

Michalyn · Married on 11/11/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Adam. He has a great eye and truly talented. The slideshow that he put together to show everyone at the reception from pictures of the Day was absolutely amazing. It added such a special touch to our day. We cry every time we watch it.

Carol · Married on 10/28/2017

We could not have picked a better photographer for our daughter's wedding 10/28/17! He is worth every penny! He gets the right shots that have the quality of peeking in at private, tender moments and he has an eye for capturing and using the light to make ethereal, artistic images. Adam also seemed to be able to capture those fleeting moments of facial expressions that say so much. Upon giving my daughter and her husband our wedding present of a downpayment on a house, he captured the groom's shocked face with his eyes bugging out in disbelief, my daughter crying, my husband smiling and looking at our daughter crying, and me, looking at the groom with a "Yup, you read it right. It really is a downpayment gift." Truly, a master! And I'm saying all this before we've seen all the pictures! These were just ones he shared on the day of the wedding! Aside from the quality of his work, he really is one heck of a nice guy!

Ben Lopez · Married on 10/28/2017

Adam Kent Photography

As the father of the bride (and the one paying for the whole affair) I must say that choosing Adam was one of the best decisions we made for our daughter's wedding. Besides his excellent, creative, and dramatic photographs, he was very easy to work with. Adam listened to our requirements and vision of what we wanted, then took off and improved on them in ways we hadn't imagined, all while also giving us exactly what we wanted. One thing I really appreciated is that he has an ability to produce great results while staying in the background. I actually don't remember seeing him during several of the big moments of the day , but we still have beautiful photographs of those moments. He directed the group and family shots with a subtle and pleasant manner and never inserted himself into the ceremony or any of the activities. We consider the album he created as a piece of art.

adamkentphotography 17

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent Wedding Photographer!!!

When getting advice from family and friends about planning our wedding so many people told us that it was so important to get the right photographer because your wedding photos are things you will cherish for a lifetime. We are so happy we went with Adam Kent Photography. Adam not only did our wedding photos but he also took shots for our engagement session. I am not someone who likes to have their picture taken but Adam made it so much fun! He has a great eye and really pays a lot of attention to detail. Given all his experience, he really helped ensure the our special day went seamlessly. The wedding album came out fantastic and we get some many compliments on the quality work he did. Not only is Adam a great photographer, he is also a wonderful person to work with. We will definitely recommend Adam to anyone looking for a photographer and look forward to working with him again for our other photography needs.

Ashlee Worrell · Married on 09/23/2017

Engagement and wedding

We got married last September and I’m finally getting around to posting a review because we feel Adam needs to be known!! It was hard to find a photographer that we felt 100% confident in. Meeting with Adam we knew he was the one!! So we went ahead with our gut and We hired Adam for our engagement and wedding pictures. We couldn’t have been more happy with our decision on choosing him. He made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and loved loved the turn out! We did them at the Santa Monica pier.
    On to our wedding, Wow! Everything played on time perfectly!! We did the first look which I’m glad we did. We were able to capture more intimate pictures being we had more time just the two of us. Everyone at the wedding kept coming up to me complimenting on how professional he was and how even they couldn’t wait to see how the pictures came out and boy did they turn out amazing!!! Adam definitely has an eye on capturing so amazing moments!!
    Overall we were extremely happy with Adams work, his professionalism along with his fun side that made us feel so comfortable! A big thank you!!

adamkentphotography 18
    adamkentphotography 19
    adamkentphotography 20
    adamkentphotography 21
    adamkentphotography 22

Brianna Shaw · Married on 07/22/2017

Pick Adam!!

Photos were one of the most important investments for our wedding. We were nervous because we were getting married on the beach and the lighting was going to be harsh. But Adam did an amazing job calming our nerves and creating amazing photos! Duh! He also was great at guiding us throughout the day because my wife and I are not comfortable in front of the camera. Even as the day was running behind or things were not going as planned, Adam was a big part of keeping us cool and going with the flow. He made it effortless and was so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Adam! *sorry for all the kissing photos, they just happen to be my favorites!*

adamkentphotography 23
    adamkentphotography 24
    adamkentphotography 25
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how grateful my husband and I are for Adam! He was the first photographer we came in contact with and we immediately fell in love with not only his gorgeous / artistic photography, but his personality. Adam is so fun to work with and he makes taking pictures in front of the camera so comfortable. We couldn't believe how much fun we had with him at our engagement session! And once we saw the pictures we knew we made the right choice with Adam.
    As you know the wedding day can get pretty stressful, especially for us brides, but not with this guy by your side! He takes control of the day and timeline. He makes you laugh when you are stressed. He makes sure you and your S.O. have some special alone time together and even guards the door to the bridal suite so no one disturbs you :) He puts his all into your wedding and more. He even called me the day before the wedding because the forecast was calling for rain. He told me not to stress and if it rains he will make it work. We got married in Malibu on the beach and wanted our photos by the ocean. Adam was fully prepared for rain and brought an umbrella for us to take the cutest pictures with. I put all my trust in Adam and he made our wedding much more than I could ever have dreamed of!
    And then came the pictures....OMG Adam is so talented. The photos exceeded all our expectations! The way he captured the day and turned it into our own love story was beyond incredible.
    Adam, you were truly the best decision we made and we consider you a good friend! We love you Adam and we are forever grateful!! Love, The Jebbias

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Adam is so creative, artistic, professional and captured our wedding's most special moments !!
    He is so easy to work with and his personality and humor made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He brought out and captured our true personalities and not just posed pictures.
    Thank you Adam, you are AWESOME!

shane · Married on 03/17/2017

beautiful work!!! great service!!

Jessi · Married on 09/03/2016

When we started looking for a photographer we knew exactly what we were looking for. Adam exceeded those expectations! He's very professional and when things just weren't going right with my planner, Adam was always on our side and treated us like family and not just another client. Every moment he captured was amazing to us and we loved every single one! I would definitely recommend him to every bride!

Ryan · Married on 06/04/2016

Adam was amazing and so happy with how things went for our big day! He made things easy for both my wife and I and the main thing was he knew how to get the best smiles out of us. The quality of photos were great and captured so many great moments with our family and friends! I can't wait to see how our book of photos come out!

Kim · Married on 12/14/2015

Adam is my favorite vendor during our wedding! He's such a charming guy, easy to talk to, cracked jokes a lot and very professional. He was very easy to contact, and would actually want to talk to you on the phone to clarify things. During the wedding day, he became my driver to the church! We were in a hurry to take pre-ceremony pictures at the church and do first look. My bridesmaids were still getting ready (some disappeared lol) and I really don't like waiting so I got a ride from him! :) The bridesmaids absolutely loved him too. Pictures turned out great! Of course, there were some photos that could have been done better but otherwise, I'm pleased. I also like that he does not put any logo on the pictures (but give him credits when you post his pics of course!). He sent me the link to our photos a little bit late but he explained his reasons, which are understandable (computer issues). I absolutely recommend this guy! He'll make your wedding extra fun :)

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2015

I could not be more happy with the way our wedding photos turned out! Adam is a pleasure to work with, he is very on top of everything and a master of his craft. He knows what to do, when to do it, and how to keep everyone calm and moving in a timely fashion.
    In fault of my own planning mishap I was devastated learning that with sunset taking place just before our ceremony that we would be doing a first look instead of seeing my husbands face for the first time as I walked down the aisle. Well, Adam called me and calmed be to the point of being ecstatic that we would be doing a first look before the ceremony. Though it was not something I had wanted originally, his cool and collected demeanor of explaining why this moment would be so beautiful for my husband and myself to share. He set me at ease and I could not have imagined doing our first look, wedding, and celebration any differently! What a perfect day and what truly amazing photos we have to remember everything. Thank you Thank you Thank you Adam.

Love, MR & MRS BESSON

Alyssa · Married on 10/17/2015

Adam is undoubtedly one of the most amazing individuals, let alone photographers we've ever met. We used Adam for both our Engagement Photos and our Wedding and we could not be happier with that choice. He showed extreme professionalism and brilliance in all of his work. Adam is personable, fun and talented, he definitely knows how to create an incredible experience. Adam is able to bring out the best in those he photographs and brings a sense of calm and comfort. He captured each moment so beautifully and we were beyond pleased with how all of our photos turned out. We would recommend Adam 1,000 times over and above anyone else.