San Francisco, CA 94106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About onelove photography

onelove photography is a wedding photography business based in Los Angeles and the Bay Area. They have a love for wedding photography and capturing their clients' love stories. With a sharp and attentive eye, they never miss the details on a cake or the first look. They combine a photojournalism and contemporary style into their work in order to offer their clients a high-quality and crisp wedding album they can treasure forever. They also enjoy making their clients feel comfortable and getting to know what makes them unique!

onelove photography offers impeccable visual photos for their clients and exceptional customer service. Their clients come first. Their services include:

• High-resolution images

• Real Weddings 50
  • Videos 1

78 Reviews for onelove photography

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

Sara and the whole onelove team were an absolute dream to work with! We would choose onelove as our wedding photographers a thousand times over!

Meghann · Married on 07/18/2016

My experience with onelove was amazing from the start! I immediately felt comfortable with their expertise and professionalism and absolutely loved my photos!

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2016

More than amazing!!!! Our lead photographer Margaret was phenomenal! The photos bring tears to both our eyes and day of experience with her was perfection. She was a true blessing on our wedding day. Our coordinator SaraLynn was....a true superstar!!!! Our second shooter Andrew was just as fabulous. I can't say enough positive things about all of them, our entire experience and especially our photos! They're gorgeous!!! The only regret I have is not hiring them for more of our wedding events!!! (rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, etc.) :D Thank you thank you thank you for capturing our day perfectly...from the bottom of our hearts!

onelove photography Pricing

onelove photography Price Rates

onelove photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,560.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Skyla Arts Makeup & Hair
    Skyla Arts Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the great pleasure to work with OneLove Photography! Their team covers both SoCal and NorCal, and of course, anywhere you would like to bring them! Our first time working together was a November wedding in St. Helena, and it was a tight schedule as with fall/winter weddings, you need to race with daylight. I was blown away by the photos I saw of my client! Not only did Keana capture our clients beautifully, (showcasing the hair & makeup! yay!) but I really felt the personality of the couple and the beauty of the venue & decor, as well as the major events of the evening were highlighted and celebrated! As a fellow vendor, I need to focus completely on the makeup & hair, and make sure to complete my work in a tight timeline. This is why I really appreciate photographers from OneLove, who understands and respects our work space. Sara is a great pleasure to communicate with and work with! I highly recommend reserving them early for your big day!

• Special Event Painter / Arlissa Vaughn
    Special Event Painter / Arlissa Vaughn Wedding Favors

Absolutely stunning photography. Very professional on-site and in-studio. Friendly and creative when working with a team.

• Henri's Exquisite Catering
    Henri's Exquisite Catering Wedding Caterers

onelove photography has done the best work we have ever seen! Their staff is very professional - their pictures look something straight out of a bridal magazine shoot! For beautiful wedding pictures with a vintage feel to them call onelove photography!

• San Francisco, CA 94106 See on map