San Francisco, CA 94106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2

About onelove photography

Northern and Southern California professional wedding photographers specializing in candid and creative editorial wedding photography in Los Angeles, Orange County and the San Francisco Bay Area.

onelove is a family. Each photographer has been hand-selected and personally trained by Sara. Only photographers who embody the same intentional warmth and kindness of the onelove aesthetic both in their professional and personal lives shoot for onelove. It is the shared love for our art that unites us.

onelove photography offers impeccable visual photos for their clients and exceptional customer service. Their clients come first. Their services include:

• High-resolution images

• Videos 2

80 Reviews for onelove photography

Jaimie · Married on 10/26/2018

Onelove is the best!

We had already decided on Onelove prior to setting a wedding date/venue. We didn't even look into other photographers!

Sara was awesome to work with. She put us at ease and got to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding day. Sara and everyone on her team have great communication and are super organized!

Lindsey & Zoey shot our wedding in October and we love them dearly! They were so sweet and so fun. My husband and I are awkward when it comes to taking photos but Lindsey totally put us at ease and made us look great. Our friends and family adored her. She was all good vibes all day and night.

We lucked out on an amazing team and couldn't have been happier with our wedding day. It is such an honor to be able to look back at their beautiful photos to relive the day. Thank you to the Onelove fam for contributing to one of the best days of our lives!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Love my photos!

We found out about One Love Photography through our wedding planner since we were having a Napa Valley destination wedding and are from the Boston area. It was important for us that we hired a photographer that wasn’t super artsy and was just great at capturing special moments throughout the day. When we visited the One Love website we knew we found the right photographers to capture our wedding!
    We booked them for our wedding in September but decided not to have engagement photos because we wanted to have them taken in Boston. One Love was totally fine with this and reduced the cost for us since most of their packages include an engagement session. Most photographers recommend getting engagement photos done with them as a practice session and to get used to being in front of the cameras – but One Love didn’t make us feel pressured at all and totally understood where we were coming from!
    We were paired with Lindsey, who instantly got rid of any nerves we had right away! She was such a pleasure to work with! Her personality was so genuine and enthusiastic that we felt so special the entire day! Every photo was amazing and we loved that we got a sample gallery (~100 photos) only 3 weeks after our wedding! The pictures are absolutely stunning and our friends and family can’t say enough nice things about the quality of the photos. We have friends getting married this coming summer in Massachusetts that said they wish they could have hired One Love after seeing our photos!
    If you’re planning a wedding in the Napa area – definitely check out One Love! You will not be disappointed!
    Note: We had two photographers booked for our big day. The plan was for them to arrive at 3 PM and leave by 10 PM – just enough to capture the important stuff! When Lindsey arrived at 3 PM sharp, she mentioned that the other photographer (who was scheduled to take pictures of the boys getting ready) had an emergency and would be about 1-2 hours late. She assured me everything was ok and that he would make up the time at the end which I was surprised to hear and honestly wasn’t expecting given the circumstance. She also mentioned that she would go back and forth to make sure she captured everything we discussed regardless of being down a photographer. While you can’t predict things like this to happen you just have to go with the flow and hope for the best! Less than 30 minutes later, we had a phone call to the bridal suite that the owner (Sara) had found someone to fill-in and photograph the boys! I was beyond myself and couldn’t believe they went through all of this trouble to make sure our day went as smooth as possible despite the small road block. It got even better because when we got to the first-look location, the other photographer was there waiting! He only ended up being an hour late but still stayed the extra hour at reception so we were able to get some fun photos of everyone dancing! My husband even got a special photo of him and his groomsmen smoking cigars outside! It really goes to show how much care they put into your wedding and I hope you enjoy One Love as much as we did!

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

Sara and the whole onelove team were an absolute dream to work with! We would choose onelove as our wedding photographers a thousand times over!

onelove photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,560.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Skyla Arts Makeup & Hair
    Skyla Arts Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the great pleasure to work with OneLove Photography! Their team covers both SoCal and NorCal, and of course, anywhere you would like to bring them! Our first time working together was a November wedding in St. Helena, and it was a tight schedule as with fall/winter weddings, you need to race with daylight. I was blown away by the photos I saw of my client! Not only did Keana capture our clients beautifully, (showcasing the hair & makeup! yay!) but I really felt the personality of the couple and the beauty of the venue & decor, as well as the major events of the evening were highlighted and celebrated! As a fellow vendor, I need to focus completely on the makeup & hair, and make sure to complete my work in a tight timeline. This is why I really appreciate photographers from OneLove, who understands and respects our work space. Sara is a great pleasure to communicate with and work with! I highly recommend reserving them early for your big day!

• Special Event Painter / Arlissa Vaughn
    Special Event Painter / Arlissa Vaughn Wedding Favors

Absolutely stunning photography. Very professional on-site and in-studio. Friendly and creative when working with a team.

• Henri's Exquisite Catering
    Henri's Exquisite Catering Wedding Caterers

onelove photography has done the best work we have ever seen! Their staff is very professional - their pictures look something straight out of a bridal magazine shoot! For beautiful wedding pictures with a vintage feel to them call onelove photography!

• San Francisco, CA 94106 See on map