onelove photography Reviews

80 | San Francisco, CA

80 Reviews for onelove photography

Jaimie · Married on 10/26/2018

Onelove is the best!

We had already decided on Onelove prior to setting a wedding date/venue. We didn't even look into other photographers!

Sara was awesome to work with. She put us at ease and got to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding day. Sara and everyone on her team have great communication and are super organized!

Lindsey & Zoey shot our wedding in October and we love them dearly! They were so sweet and so fun. My husband and I are awkward when it comes to taking photos but Lindsey totally put us at ease and made us look great. Our friends and family adored her. She was all good vibes all day and night.

We lucked out on an amazing team and couldn't have been happier with our wedding day. It is such an honor to be able to look back at their beautiful photos to relive the day. Thank you to the Onelove fam for contributing to one of the best days of our lives!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Love my photos!

We found out about One Love Photography through our wedding planner since we were having a Napa Valley destination wedding and are from the Boston area. It was important for us that we hired a photographer that wasn’t super artsy and was just great at capturing special moments throughout the day. When we visited the One Love website we knew we found the right photographers to capture our wedding!
    We booked them for our wedding in September but decided not to have engagement photos because we wanted to have them taken in Boston. One Love was totally fine with this and reduced the cost for us since most of their packages include an engagement session. Most photographers recommend getting engagement photos done with them as a practice session and to get used to being in front of the cameras – but One Love didn’t make us feel pressured at all and totally understood where we were coming from!
    We were paired with Lindsey, who instantly got rid of any nerves we had right away! She was such a pleasure to work with! Her personality was so genuine and enthusiastic that we felt so special the entire day! Every photo was amazing and we loved that we got a sample gallery (~100 photos) only 3 weeks after our wedding! The pictures are absolutely stunning and our friends and family can’t say enough nice things about the quality of the photos. We have friends getting married this coming summer in Massachusetts that said they wish they could have hired One Love after seeing our photos!
    If you’re planning a wedding in the Napa area – definitely check out One Love! You will not be disappointed!
    Note: We had two photographers booked for our big day. The plan was for them to arrive at 3 PM and leave by 10 PM – just enough to capture the important stuff! When Lindsey arrived at 3 PM sharp, she mentioned that the other photographer (who was scheduled to take pictures of the boys getting ready) had an emergency and would be about 1-2 hours late. She assured me everything was ok and that he would make up the time at the end which I was surprised to hear and honestly wasn’t expecting given the circumstance. She also mentioned that she would go back and forth to make sure she captured everything we discussed regardless of being down a photographer. While you can’t predict things like this to happen you just have to go with the flow and hope for the best! Less than 30 minutes later, we had a phone call to the bridal suite that the owner (Sara) had found someone to fill-in and photograph the boys! I was beyond myself and couldn’t believe they went through all of this trouble to make sure our day went as smooth as possible despite the small road block. It got even better because when we got to the first-look location, the other photographer was there waiting! He only ended up being an hour late but still stayed the extra hour at reception so we were able to get some fun photos of everyone dancing! My husband even got a special photo of him and his groomsmen smoking cigars outside! It really goes to show how much care they put into your wedding and I hope you enjoy One Love as much as we did!

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

Sara and the whole onelove team were an absolute dream to work with! We would choose onelove as our wedding photographers a thousand times over!

Meghann · Married on 07/18/2016

My experience with onelove was amazing from the start! I immediately felt comfortable with their expertise and professionalism and absolutely loved my photos!

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2016

More than amazing!!!! Our lead photographer Margaret was phenomenal! The photos bring tears to both our eyes and day of experience with her was perfection. She was a true blessing on our wedding day. Our coordinator SaraLynn was....a true superstar!!!! Our second shooter Andrew was just as fabulous. I can't say enough positive things about all of them, our entire experience and especially our photos! They're gorgeous!!! The only regret I have is not hiring them for more of our wedding events!!! (rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, etc.) :D Thank you thank you thank you for capturing our day perfectly...from the bottom of our hearts!

• Michelle & Joel

Michelle & Joel · Married on 01/16/2016

Booking Sara as our photographer was the best choice we made for our wedding!!! We eloped (just the two of us!) to San Francisco from Vancouver, Canada, so photos that captured all of the romance and essence of the day were of utmost importance. Sara went above and beyond our expectations. She helped us create a timeline that fit everything we wanted into the hours we'd booked, and on the day-of when our videographers were taking 1+ hours longer than intended, she constantly kept us focused on what was important - each other.
    We took photos at night by the Ferry Building, but the photos make it look like it was dusk (even daylight!). I have no idea how she did that! She literally RAN around with us to get the perfect shots and as many as we could in our last 30 minutes. I can't express how incredibly amazing she is. We couldn't be happier with our pictures. She's the kind of person we'd love to take out to dinner and get to know more. You will not regret booking her!
    Michelle & Joel, Sept 2015

Rosie · Married on 11/14/2015

Finding an awesome photographer and securing a venue for my wedding was my top priority after getting engaged. I'm someone who really dislikes "cheesy prom" type pictures. After extensive research I found Sara and Onelove's portfolio online. I was immediately blown away by the images.
    Hiring Sara and her team was the best decision I made. I just received my photos and they are insanely beautiful! Sara and her team are so talented. Believe me, there's nothing cheesy about these photos. So dynamic and stunning! Thank you Sara!

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Onelove was absolutely amazing. We had the best photographers and our photos were amazing. We had the privilege of shooting both our engagement nd wedding photos with Onelove the process was seamless. Sara and her team worked bring our vision to life. There are no words to describe just how happy we are with out photos and our experience working with Onelove.

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

My pictures are stunning and I've only seen a preview! I cannot wait to see them all!

KC · Married on 10/02/2015

The two top wedding splurges for us were the venue and the photographer. After much research online (including wedding wire) I found OneLove Photography, Sara and her amazing team. I can say without a doubt that her style of photography, ability to use light, and photojournalistic training is worth every single cent! If you find those things important of course. OneLove's ability to capture and edit images in a very romantic style that is not limited to staged portraits.
    From the very first interaction with Sara regarding the vision of our wedding day till the delivery of our beloved wedding photos, she has been nothing short of professional, courteous, straightforward, accommodating and informative. Her entire team is very thorough with communicating what to expect every step of the way.
    We were lucky enough to have an engagement session with our lead photographer, Molly, several months before our big day. Considering both my (now) husband and I are not really the best at taking photos or making them look natural, we were pretty nervous. We took our engagement photos at Paramount Ranch in Los Angeles based on a recommendation from Sara and her team. We enjoyed the day thoroughly, and Molly made us both feel very comfortable being ourselves.
    Our wedding day with Molly, and second photographer Jordan, was seamless. They were both amazing at keeping us on our timeline and making sure to get all of our requested photos, and some that we had not requested in advance as well. I cannot express in enough words how strongly I recommend OneLove Photography, Sara, Carrie, Molly and Jordan. They truly were a pleasure to work with from start to finish and I look forward to potentially working with them again in the future.

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

From our first conversation with Sara, we knew we wanted OneLove to document our special day. The time she took to get to know us as a couple and to understand our vision for our big day, made us feel comfortable and confident. On the day of, Sara showed up EARLY and was so fun and enjoyable to work with. She was also a good reminder to the bridal party of what the bride should be doing (or rather shouldn't be doing) in her dress and shoes. :)

Sara and her team were attentive, fun, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would choose them time and time again and recommend them to my closest friends.

robyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Choosing the right photographer is so important, as the photos are what you will always look back on to remember your wedding day. We knew from the beginning that Onelove was the perfect photographer for our wedding. The lighting style that they use is just beautiful and was perfect for capturing the warmth of our day. Sara was easy to work with and always very responsive. As any bride knows, this is so important during wedding planning!

Norell · Married on 05/09/2015

Onelove was awesome! I contacted Sara on a Sunday over email and she called me that very night to discuss what I was looking for in a photographer. We loved their style of photos and they were exactly what we were looking for - lots of colorful, creative, and candid shots. We didn't want just the posed, portrait style. We wanted someone to capture the feeling of the night. On the day of our wedding, we loved our photographers. They were so enthusiastic and had a great eye for some awesome photos. Thanks onelove!!!

Amanda · Married on 02/20/2015

Sara and her team were amazing during our wedding. Sara was by far and away the most responsive, detail-oriented, organised vendor we worked with during the wedding. From the initial consult, to the planning phase, to the day itself to the fast turn-around of the photos and album, the onelove team was just amazing. Would recommend them to anyone.

Ken & Marissa · Married on 02/15/2015

Having seen photos and albums from weddings that we attended, we knew how important it was to have good photographers to capture special moments. We wanted pictures that would not only help us remember the effort that went into planning the details and decorations, but also how we felt throughout the entire experience. Sara and her team did an amazing job ensuring that they were prepared to shoot and catch our favorite memories. I especially wanted to thank Jessica and Kyleen – our wedding day photographers. Although we had very little experience with professional photoshoots, their guidance kept our photos looking natural. They did an excellent job taking candid shots and did their work without being a distraction. Thank you so much for helping us remember our day!

Tara · Married on 10/04/2014

From our first conversation with Sara, we knew onelove was going to be an amazing resource for us as we planned our wedding long distance and we could tell that our tastes really aligned. Our expectations were well managed and our day of photographers, Jessica and Sam took fantastic shots the whole day. The proofs we've reviewed are incredible!

Thank you Sara, Jessica, and Sam for capturing even more special moments than we knew about!

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

We were looking for a combination of professional skills, personal demeanor and defined artistic style... and onelove photography over-delivered on all! I knew Sara (Owner) and Jessica (Photographer) were a perfect match from the very beginning. Not only did Sara respond within 24 hours to my initial inquiry, she welcomed emailing or talking on the phone - whichever made me comfortable. I'll never forget that our first phone convo was a mini interview, and she interviewed me more than I did her. Sara wanted to know what was important to us as a couple, what type of photos we were looking for and why I was interested in their photography. We then scheduled a time for both my husband I to meet Sara AND Jessica. Sara clearly and concisely explained all of our options and never pressured us to make a decision. She also had a full array of entire albums to review and onelove's aesthetic was consistent and beautiful in each and every one. Fast forward to October 4, 2014. It truly was the best day of our lives, and onelove & Jessica are one of the reasons why! Jessica and her assistant showed up earlier than expected - she wanted to scout the hotel. This immediately set the tone for the rest of the day. It was record breaking heat in Santa Monica and our boutique hotel did not have air conditioning. Being in the Penthouse, you can imagine how hot it was! Jessica was a champ - even if she was dripping sweat, she didn't complain at all. She coordinated our secret first look with perfection and got all of our photos we wanted done before the ceremony. Jessica and her assistant were practically invisible, like true journalists capturing authentic emotions and every detail we requested AND much much more. It was a long hot day, and not once did Jessica's professionalism waiver. She kept us on time and made sure to check our entire photo request list. We shared a few good laughs and I was completely comfortable. We got our photos when promised and they are BEAUTIFUL!!

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

In a word my experience with onelove was INCREDIBLE.

I booked my wedding photography with Sara (owner/founder of onelove) shortly after I got engaged. I absolutely loved the photos I saw all over the wedding blogs from onelove, and I was downright giddy after getting off the phone with Sara the first time we spoke. Sara is kind, accommodating, a great listener, and very positive. Right from the beginning she made me feel like all of my wedding photography dreams would come true.

As the months went on, and we got closer to my wedding day, Sara and her team were in constant contact with me. EVERY email exchange and phone call from onelove was full of excitement towards my big day (which is so nice for a slightly stressed bride to feel).

Onelove is so organized and very clear in everything they do. The photography for my wedding was something I was able to think very little about, because the team made me feel like they had everything under control. And they did…

When we got to my big day (actually two days of wedding photography coverage) things could not have gone more smoothly in regards to photography. First off, my one photographer Krista was stunning, bubbly, and just a complete doll! She was astounding to work with and is so talented. Nate (who joined her for photography the second day) was SO much fun. He was so friendly and everyone loved interacting with both of them! The two of them absolutely help make our wedding weekend!

My friends and family keep commenting on how amazing onelove was, and I could not feel more grateful to Sara and her team. My wedding photos came out better than I could have ever hoped for. I love them <3

Cara · Married on 09/20/2014

We are beyond happy with our photos from Onelove! We did some shopping around before locking in Sara's team but we feel so lucky to have found her! From the start, we received quick responses both via email and over phone and had a chance to meet Sara in person over coffee before making the decision on which package made most sense for our big day. Sara is so sweet and was so in tune with us, I had 100% confidence in her and the team.

What I also loved (aside from the insanely gorgeous shots of course) was that Sara and her team (we had Margaret and Molly shoot our wedding) were so organized, calm and collected. Weeks leading up to the wedding the Onelove team worked with myself and my planner to make sure they had all details covered so the day of the wedding rolled out seamlessly-- and it did!

To put it simply: Sara and her team are amazing artists, they captured so many candid moments- we still have people reaching out asking who shot our engagement and wedding photos! You are in good hands with Onelove!

Jillian · Married on 09/13/2014

Margaret and Sara from OneLove were amazing! Sara took care of the business side and Margaret was our actual photographer. Sara was professional, responsive and shared some wonderful tips and tricks for engagement photos and our wedding. Margaret is a doll and takes beautiful photos. She is warm and friendly and creates a very relaxed vibe when taking (sometimes awkward) photos. We love our photos so far and can’t wait to see the rest!

Summer · Married on 09/06/2014

Sara's team Krist and Andrew were so amazing!! They were professional, kept cool under pressure, and were very fun and friendly. I can't wait to see our final photos from the wedding. We will be using them again for our 1 year anniversary pictures!

• Kristin Lynette

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2014

From the moment I found onelove photography's website online, I knew that I had to have her as our photographer. My eyes were glued to the screen, and I couldn't stop looking at all the weddings she had photographed. She truly has a gift.

She was such a pleasure to work with - from start to finish. She got right back to me with every single e-mail I sent, she was incredibly organized with every last detail leading up to our wedding day, and our photos came out better than I could have expected. We even received our photos earlier than she had promised.

We are so glad we chose onelove photography for our wedding day!
    Thank you Sara!

• Sarah & Armando

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

we had an amazing experience working with Onelove. in the midst of the the expenses in planning a wedding, the one thing i knew I wanted to Splurge on was the photographer. Pictures are forever a memory. One love was a little more expensive than any other photographers but I was instantly attracted to their quality of work which I was willing to pay for. I don't think words can express how happy and grateful we are with onelove. They truly made it a memorable experience, and if I got married again, I would hire them in an instant!

The photographer we worked with was Phil. From our engagement pictures, I remember being so scared to take pictures, worrying.."what if i look ..." but that instantly went away because all he asked us for was to be ourselves, which is the best! A week after taking our engagement photos, I would constantly check my email to see if we could see them already & if they were done. I was anxious to see what they did with my photos after seeing their work. On the wedding day, Phil and Sylvia were amazing to work with. I know there were many instances were we fell behind schedule but they went along with it & made the best of it. Also, their patience deserves an award. Working with a huge family & bridal party is CHAOTIC and they still managed to handle it. I think that whole day in general at the brides house was chaos, everyone running around but I loved how they never imposed anything they took one thing at a time & didn't make you feel rushed. We received our wedding picture a whole month in advance! The pictures turned out Amazing! I loved them.

Thank you so much for everything one Love. We loved working with you guys. You definitely made it a memorable experience. Thank you so much for all your patience though everything. And thank you to Phil and Sylvia for dealing with my huge, crazy, chaotic family! You guys did an amazing job. I love all of the pictures. I look at them & feel as if i am there again reliving that day.

Anna · Married on 04/12/2014

Sara and her team (Erin and Andrew - who were my day of photographers) were amazing from prepping for the wedding, to the day of, and even after the wedding. The team is super organized and always on top of everything. Everything ran smoothly for all my photography needs. Erin and Andrew were so easy to work with and they made all of us feel so comfortable and we had a blast at the wedding! Thank you for catering to all my needs (a perfectionist bride) and the only thing from my wedding that didn't go wrong! The photos came out AMAZING and we cannot be more happy about them. We will cherish these snapshot of memories to years to come!

I would highly recommend One Love Photography on all levels. They do BEAUTIFUL work and are often published in magazines and on wedding blogs. I would describe their style as rustic romantic as they take inspiration from impressionism. One Love stood out to me because their wedding photos were as good as their engagement photos. I often find myself liking people's engagement pictures more than I like their wedding photos. But the photographers at One Love are trained in photography and know how to capture the moments without posing you. We had Keana who did an AMAZING job. Not only did we love her pictures, but she made us feel comfortable and natural. I'm so thankful I didn't have to worry about the right angles and posing on my wedding. I could just enjoy the day without having to worry if the photos would turn out natural.

For quality of service, they are not only responsive and professional, but they really take the time to get to know you and listen to want you want. I had multiple phone calls and skyped with them before we even took our engagement photos. They also did their best to work with me on pricing. I lucked out because I got a discount from entering a winter wedding blog contest. But even then we didn't have a huge budget, and they really worked with me so we could book them.