Sebesta Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Floral Artistry

We see floral design as an art. Some artists work with clay, others pencil, our medium is flowers and foliage. Every blossom, every leafy stem plays its part in a delicate dance of color, texture, depth and light to create a work of art. From the very

moment we meet with our clients, we work to materialize how they see themselves, each other, and their moment through flowers.

Why We Love What We Do

There is nothing like that moment when the flowers arrive fresh from the farm and you smell the bold fragrance of a garden rose, or see the splash of color on a parrot tulip. Or when you explore the flower market and see something completely new that you have never seen before. Flowers make us happy and we like watching flowers make others happy!

Why We Are Different

We pride ourselves on delivering the best in both quality blossoms and service, treating each wedding as if it was our own and utilizing the highest quality local & international farms and flower wholesalers. We do a limited number of events and often dedicate a whole weekend to a single wedding to ensure our clients have our undivided attention and that we are at our creative best.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Liz
    Liz Married on 10/16/2021

Made my wedding magical

Sebesta are creative wizards! Corinne had such a natural understanding of my vision from the very beginning, but she took that vision and made everything ten times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Guests at my wedding could not stop talking about the incredible florals and greenery, and neither could we! I'm so thankful for her and her team for helping us create memories that will truly last a lifetime.
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 09/18/2021

Just magical!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Corinne. She was the absolute BEST, and we are beyond grateful we chose her for our special day. Corinne is very sweet, supportive, artistic, creative, and passionate. Not only is she completely amazing, her work speaks for itself. She truly made my vision come to life, and exceeded my wildest dreams. When I go through wedding photos, I get just as happy looking at photos of the chuppah and the room, as I do of looking at photos of me and my husband. That's just how magical her flowers were. Every single person at our wedding came up to us to tell us how spectacular they were. She absolutely crushed it. She was also wonderful coordinating with different vendors and managing a ton of different, moving pieces. We can't recommend her enough.
  • Alaina
    Alaina C. Married on 09/04/2021

Chic Beauty

I highly recommend Corinne and Sebesta Design. The flowers and display were magnificent. Corinne spent hours walking us through her recommendations and our endless questions. She made our vision come to life. Beautiful, chic, and romantic all at once.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jim & Kristin
    28 photos · 10/10/2016

Pricing

Samantha Jay Photography Samantha Jay Photography Wedding Photographers

Corinne is one of the most creative floral designers that I know. When I hear that she will be styling an event, it immediately makes my heart skip a beat because I know that I will get amazing images! Corinne has an innate talent for effortlessly mixing florals in such a natural and stunning way. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a kind, creative and personal florist and event stylist!

Tracy & Riva Modern Wedding Photography Tracy & Riva Modern Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Sebesta Design does awesome work!! We have had the pleasure of working with Corinne a few times now and each time we are amazed at her designs. If you are looking for beautiful floral designs, we would highly recommend Sebesta Design.

W.E.D W.E.D Wedding Planners

Sebesta Design is wonderful! Corinne is an amazing florist who not only creates beautiful designs, but actually listens to our clients. That is difficult to find. We love Sebesta Design!

Narberth, 19072
Location of (Sebesta Design)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding