Narberth, PA 19072 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sebesta Design

Floral Artistry

We see floral design as an art. Some artists work with clay, others pencil, our medium is flowers and foliage. Every blossom, every leafy stem plays its part in a delicate dance of color, texture, depth and light to create a work of art. From the very

moment we meet with our clients, we work to materialize how they see themselves, each other, and their moment through flowers.

Why We Love What We Do

There is nothing like that moment when the flowers arrive fresh from the farm and you smell the bold fragrance of a garden rose, or see the splash of color on a parrot tulip. Or when you explore the flower market and see something completely new that you have never seen before. Flowers make us happy and we like watching flowers make others happy!

Why We Are Different

We pride ourselves on delivering the best in both quality blossoms and service, treating each wedding as if it was our own and utilizing the highest quality local & international farms and flower wholesalers. We do a limited number of events and often dedicate a whole weekend to a single wedding to ensure our clients have our undivided attention and that we are at our creative best.

Follow Sebesta Design on

101 Reviews for Sebesta Design

• W

W · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic experience

Corinne was a delight. She was always very responsive and took great care to understand my vision. She also kept my budget in mind, which I appreciated, and suggested useful changes that helped keep costs down. Despite not living nearby, Corinne drove all the way to my venue to take measurements and make sure that the flowers would fit the space perfectly, both aesthetically and physically. She was accommodating about last minute changes and made sure everything went perfectly the day of. My favorite item that she created was a flower swing that I had requested, which I wasn't sure could be done but did a beautiful job. On top of everything, Corinne is so nice, organized and easy to work with. I would recommend her without any hesitation to anyone looking for a fantastic florist. I didn't have the privilege of meeting many of her employees but everything at the wedding was great so I'm sure they're also very talented and hardworking people. Thank you for everything!

Sebesta Design 1
    Sebesta Design 10
    Sebesta Design 11
    Sebesta Design 12

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2017

Corinne is simply amazing! She was recommended to me by my photographer and, after looking through a few photos, I immediately knew she was the one. Florals were one of the most important elements of my wedding, and I was confident from the beginning that I had the best for my big day! Corinne made the entire process seamless from start to finish. She was always very responsive and happy to answer any questions I had as they arose—I especially love the Pinterest board that she made for me detailing all of florals she would be using. Her attention to detail is like no other and she is nothing short of phenomenal at what she does. Corinne listened to my vision, respected my budget, and executed it more flawlessly than I could’ve ever imagined. Every detail of my day was absolute perfection. The morning of, I was able to hold it together until Corrine walked in with my STUNNING bouquet—it blew me out of the water and brought me to tears. Corinne gave me the classic, romantic wedding of my dreams and the florals still take my breath away when I look back at the photos. I cannot recommend Sebesta Design enough for all of your floral needs! She is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I promise she will exceed every single expectation that you have for your big day. Thank you, Corinne, for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sebesta Design 13

L & A · Married on 10/28/2017

Corinne did a stunning job on the flowers for our October wedding at the Barnes Foundation - I've included a few photos because the work speaks for itself. I was blown away when the bouquet arrived in the morning, even more in awe standing under the beautiful chuppah, and absolutely loved the designs for cocktail hour and dinner. She was smart, creative, and a pleasure to work with throughout. We couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sebesta Design 14

Sebesta Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Samantha Jay Photography
    Samantha Jay Photography Wedding Photographers

Corinne is one of the most creative floral designers that I know. When I hear that she will be styling an event, it immediately makes my heart skip a beat because I know that I will get amazing images! Corinne has an innate talent for effortlessly mixing florals in such a natural and stunning way. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a kind, creative and personal florist and event stylist!

• Tracy & Riva Modern Wedding Photography
    Tracy & Riva Modern Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Sebesta Design does awesome work!! We have had the pleasure of working with Corinne a few times now and each time we are amazed at her designs. If you are looking for beautiful floral designs, we would highly recommend Sebesta Design.

• W.E.D
    W.E.D Wedding Planners

Sebesta Design is wonderful! Corinne is an amazing florist who not only creates beautiful designs, but actually listens to our clients. That is difficult to find. We love Sebesta Design!

• Narberth, PA 19072 See on map