Serving All of Michigan, Lansing, MI 48912 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About W.E.D

W.E.D is a wedding planning business based out of Lansing, Michigan. Lynn Lucas is an experienced event planner that has coordinated successful events for numerous years. She comes armed with a practical and focused approach that allows her clients to work on any budget. W.E.D stands for wedding décor, event planning, and DJ services. As a company, they serve couples all across Michigan. Full décor packages include customizable designs while their DJ services are offered at one low rate for an unlimited amount of hours. W.E.D is dedicated to providing premier services at affordable prices, all whilst keeping their clients' wedding visions intact.

W.E.D offers different packages that can accommodate a variety of styles. They also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Examples of services offered through W.E.D include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Partial planning
  • Full-service coordination
  • In-person meetings with a consultant
  • Vendor referrals and selection
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • Day-of itinerary creation and distribution
  • Setup and teardown

Bridal Bouquet by W.E.D
15b5f194574e2963 Dessert Buffet
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Wooden boxes customized with candles and flowers.
Wooden boxes customized with candles and flowers.
Reception set-up

65 Reviews for W.E.D

• Tracey

Tracey Giannola · Married on 11/29/2019

Great experience!

I'll be honest - I was hesitant at first hiring a wedding planner. I never thought I would be that kind of girl. But hiring Lynn was seriously the best choice. I know it sounds cliche, but it really, really was amazing.

Lynn is unbelievably helpful and always asking the questions you wouldn't think to consider. I hired Lynn as my day of coordinator, decorator, and planner. I also used their DJ services (which were great!).

Leading up to the wedding Lynn provided continued support on details, timelines, etc. Her decorating sense is perfect! She gets to know you and what you like and creates the space exactly as what you visioned (or couldn't envision because you're like me and can't decorate at all!).

On the day of the wedding Lynn was there bright and early with decorations and timelines. She communicated with the vendors if there was an issue/concern. The setup and teardown of the wedding was done completley by her and her team. My family and I did not have to do a single thing!

Overall 110% recommend Lynn and her services!!

Sent on 01/20/2020

W.E.D's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tracey! You and your friends and family were so great to work with. It was such a wonderful day, but then again, you and Chris are just a wonderful couple. Thanks for letting us be a part of it all! :) :) :)

Angie Brickson · Married on 08/27/2019

Saugatuk, Michigan

We live in Kansas and the thought of planning a wedding in Michigan was overwhelming to me. Lynn not only visited Saugatuk and helped us narrow down our choices, but was paramount in securing the contract with the vendor. She provided the most beautifyl flowerr and centerpieces, as well as all the decor. she found the perfect musicans to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I was very impressed with her professional approach and timely responses. She was wonderful the day of and kept my daughter and me on task. I couldn't have been more pleased and GRATEFUL for the time she spent with us both, providing everything we had hoped for on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her services.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/14/2019

Professional and great to work with!

Lynn was AMAZING to work with. I made the decision to hire a day of coordinator last minute and let me tell you...best. decision. ever. She did a great job rolling with any last minute details that needed changing and everything ran so smooth! We had multiple phone conversations before the wedding since I live in Florida and couldn't be present for in person consultations. She made my wedding run so smooth and it was beautiful! Thank you so much Lynn, for everything!

Sent on 06/18/2019

W.E.D FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    2-3

• Matrimony & More Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Lynn on many weddings I have performed. She is very efficient and enjoys what she does. The bride's always seem pleased with her work and talk about her to me on how much she works with them and gives them what they want. They never have to worry about anything being done on time and looking great. I strongly recommend her to Brides that want someone make their day special and worry free.

• Two Ring Photography Wedding Photographers

Lynn is THE Lansing wedding planner. She is extremely knowledgeable of the best vendors in the area, has an impeccable work ethic and is professional but laid back enough to be amazing to work with. She will put all your stresses behind and create the wedding of your dreams without you having to spend precious time worrying about details. LOVE everything about Lynn and her business!

• Adeline Leigh Catering Wedding Caterers

My daughters are not yet of the marrying age, but when they are, I fully intend to hire Lynn to make the day memorable. I have seen and worked with Lynn on several events, some of which I am sure were challenging and in the end she came through like a shining star. She is very detail orientated, hardworking, and dedicated to her clients, but always manages to lead the pack with every hair in place and a smile on her face. Dealing with many wedding planners, I can honestly say that Lynn is at the very top of her trade!!!

• Serving All of Michigan Lansing, MI, 48912 See on map
    5176518230 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (W.E.D)