Nessa K Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$6,200 Most Popular Price

$6,200 Most Popular Price

I take photos, eat burritos, and travel!

• Olga
    Olga S. Married on 08/05/2021

Work of art

Oh boy, where to begin..Vince and I had an engagement/home session with Nessa. From the very beginning she was super responsive to emails and understood what we wanted; and what we wanted was to capture our love for each other, our lovely cat, our live in Hampden, Baltimore and our apartment.
    Both Vince and I have never done professional photography (we don’t actually even have too many pictures together), so we both were very anxious at first but after meeting Nessa everything just felt super comfortable and familiar. I’m not sure when and how she was able to capture some of the photos, honestly..(possibly some wizard magic). The entire session seemed like catching up with an old friend. This is how comfortable Nessa makes you feel.
    Nessa quite possibly overdelivered and provided us with the best pictures we could hope for. Her photography and style are work of art. Period. It is that good.
    If you want to have unique, vibrant photos to enjoy for years and years to come you need to stop your search right now and book Nessa. You will not be disappointed.
  • Christine
    Christine M. Married on 10/10/2020

Responsive, Talented, Sweet!

I had the pleasure of working with Nessa this year and it was an absolute delight! She is super responsive, crazy talent, and so sweet! As a planner, it is always wonderful when other vendors keep in communication leading up until the day of to ensure we service our couples to the best of our abilities, and Nessa did just that! The pictures she captured are an exact representation of the day itself, and it is so easy to relive the moments through her photography. Can't wait to work with her again!
    Mengjia W. Married on 05/03/2020

The best!!

I am really happy to have chosen Nessa to shoot our engagement photos. The moment I saw her portfolio I fell in love with her style and was really excited to work with her. She is super nice in person and is willing to accommodate my really early schedule on a really chilly morning. She made us very comfortable which is important for us as we can be quite shy in front of the cameras. The most important thing is that the photos turned out great and she really captured the beautiful and intimate moments. I am already looking forward to working with her in the future!

Real Weddings

• Jordan & Emily
    44 photos · 06/24/2017

300 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD, 21231
Location of (Nessa K Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding