Jasmine Norris Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

SEVEN-TIME WEDDINGWIRE COUPLES CHOICE AWARD WINNER!

A stress free wedding experience with images that will make your friends jealous!

Jasmine Norris Photography is an award winning and published wedding photographer based in Indiana but she photographs weddings worldwide.

Not only do you deserve gorgeous wedding images (and wedding photos that will make your friends jealous) but you also deserve a great wedding photography experience. Jasmine Norris Photography strives to not only photograph your wedding beautifully but to also provide you with an unforgettable experience.

Jasmine is a photographer for the romantic and joyful couples who want their wedding day to be photographed authentically. She captures the love you have for each other, right now, in this moment, so not only you but future generations can enjoy your wedding day. She believes that the real authentic aspects of your wedding are what should be remembered from the joy and love to the laughter and tears. All moments from the little details to the big events should be captured and remembered.

Wedding collections include a usb with all edited images, a print release, and an heirloom wedding album, plus a complimentary engagement session! Collections start at $3000.

Other Services
Jasmine Norris Photography also offers a photo booth to entertain guests. Not only will you receive professional photos, but your guests will receive immediate prints from a booth with social media integration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Katelyn
    Katelyn W. Married on 02/26/2022

Jasmine Norris Photography is fantastic!!!

Everything Jasmine did as our photographer made wedding planning easier and more fun! Jasmine is a true professional and stood out among our other wedding vendors. She is prompt to respond to emails, anticipates questions, provides so much information, and clearly is a pro! She was helpful every step of the way and was very organized both in the planning stage and making sure we stuck to our timeline while getting all the pictures we wanted on wedding day. We are in love with the photos she took that will help us remember our wonderful day! I cannot recommend her services enough, we are SO GLAD that we chose Jasmine as our photographer!!

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kate!!! I am so happy to hear that you loved the experience and your images! Your wedding was so much fun and you and Adam are gorgeous and I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your big day!
    Christina C. Married on 10/02/2021

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!!!!

Jasmine was THE BEST!!! We loved using her for our wedding. Throughout the entire process she was very responsive and made everything stress-free and easy as possible. She even showed up early on our wedding day to scout out alternative places (our wedding had a little drizzle outside) and was able to get ahead of schedule. She made us feel very comfortable and confident with my husband and I not being super good at posing/photogenic. We are in love with all our images! Jasmine was super quick to get our entire gallery back to us and has an amazing platform/website where everything is in one place. Made it very easy to share with family/friends and had the option to download an app to your phone where you could still keep the same quality image on your phone (I’ve struggled in the past with getting the same quality image from my desktop to my iPhone). We HIGHLY recommend using Jasmine Norris for your big day!!

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Hi Christina! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that you love the images from your wedding. Your wedding was just spectacular!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jasmine Norris
Jasmine Norris
Owner

I'm Jasmine and, for over a decade, I've been providing my couples with romantic and joyful images that they will love and treasure for generations all while helping them have a stress free wedding experience.

I'm an award winning wedding photographer who has been featured in over 350 publications including The Knot, Gay Weddings, PopSugar, Huffington Post, and more.

When I'm not photographing amazing couples in love, you can usually find me curled up on the couch with my cats, Dior and Luna.

AZAZIE, Inc. AZAZIE, Inc. Wedding Dresses

Many of our brides have chosen Jasmine as their photographer. She takes quality shots and produces amazing content for her customers. She is incredibly prompt in her communications, on top of being knowledgable about the industry, making it very easy to work with her. We highly recommend reaching out to Jasmine for your photography needs and checking her out!

The Wedding Studio The Wedding Studio Wedding Dresses

Lovely wedding photographer!

Your Dream Filmworks Your Dream Filmworks Wedding Videographers

It is always a delight to work with Jasmine Norris Photography! She is extremely organized and talented. I have worked with many photographers in the past and she is the only one that I know of who keeps all vendors in the loop and credits them with every picture she posts. She is a wonderful/selfless person and a fantastic photographer!

1675 Main Street Lafayette, IN, 47901
Location of (Jasmine Norris Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding