Jasmine Norris Photography Reviews

Jasmine Norris Photography 7
  • Annie

Annie Pham · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely stunning photos! 10/10

Jasmine was hands down the best decision we made during the whole wedding planning process! She took the most gorgeous photos both during our engagement session and our wedding day. She was really easy to work with and always timely with her emails. She was also really flexible with us when scheduling our engagement session since we wanted fall colors in our photos, so we rescheduled a couple times. She was so fun to be around, and I'm so glad we had her there to capture all our big moments. She really knows her stuff in the wedding business. She publishes great stuff on her blog and for her couples to help with wedding planning. I really cannot say enough great things about her! All in all, you should definitely pick Jasmine as your wedding photographer! :)

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Annie! Thank you so much for the review! You and Noah are the cutest and I'm so happy I got to document your big day!

Cristin Burlage · Married on 11/10/2018

The BEST wedding photographer ever!

Stop looking, because you have found your wedding photographer! Jasmine is a wonderful person, and a genuine photographer. She has so much passion and love for her work, and it really shows through her many published albums and awards. Our first impression was relief, because searching for vendors for your wedding can be more stressful than fun, but Jasmine was wonderfully different. She really made us feel excited for the wedding planning process, she was a breeze to work with, and it was a completely stress free and exciting experience to have her as our photographer. She always responded to our questions with valuable advice and uplifting comments, and sent us several lovely gifts after our engagement session and wedding day. We actually received both the engagement and wedding galleries just days after they were taken, what a wonderful surprise to go through our wedding photos during our honeymoon! Jasmine is a true professional; she knows exactly what she is doing, we were so happy to have her there on our wedding day. We absolutely love each and every single one of the photos of the engagement session and the wedding day. She captures true moments, and we will cherish our gallery forever. In the future, when we need a photographer to capture our most precious life moments, we will be sure to call Jasmine! You should too!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh Cristy, you're the best! Thank you so much for the review. It was so great getting to know you and Nick and documenting your big day!

Brett · Married on 09/28/2018

Picking Jasmine Norris Photography to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made! Jasmine and Devin were very professional and wonderful to work with during our engagement session and throughout our perfect wedding day. They made taking pictures easy (and fun!) and were so accommodating to all of the locations around Indianapolis that we wanted to go to for pictures prior to the ceremony. We are in LOVE with the photos from our wedding day and still are amazed that we got them just 4 days after the wedding! My husband and I cannot recommend Jasmine and Devin enough to have as your wedding day photography team. They will make sure everything is perfect, on-time and stress free during the whole process.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Oh Brett, you and Ryan are the best! Thank you so much for the review. I loved being able to meet and photograph your gorgeous wedding. It was a dream!

Alexis · Married on 09/09/2018

Having Jasmine as our photographer has been nothing short of a blessing. From our engagement session until the very end, she has never failed to surprise us by exceeding all of our expectations and providing us with outstanding service along the way. Communication was always fast and easy, and she was more than helpful when answering our questions and providing us with any advice we needed. She made the whole process fun and easy and had a way of making you feel as though you were her only customer and first priority. Out of all of the decisions we had to make for our wedding day, hiring Jasmine Norris Photography was easily the best one!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Jasmine Norris Photography 12
    Jasmine Norris Photography 13
    Jasmine Norris Photography 14

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Alexis! You and Megan are the best! Thank you so much for leaving this review! Your wedding was just perfect and I know you both will have a long happy life together!
  • Belle

Belle · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Jasmine was absolutely amazing! She was with us every step of the planning process, checking in with us and helping us nail down a wedding day timeline. Her work is absolutely stunning. My husband and I are not big picture takers and moreso we usually hate how we look in pictures. Jasmine was able to make us feel comfortable, get real smiles, and capture our day perfectly. It’s been a month and I still can’t stop looking at our photos! Additionally, Jasmine has an incredibly fast turn around time - we had our photos back before we got home from the honeymoon! I would absolutely recommend Jasmine to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Jasmine Norris Photography 15
    Jasmine Norris Photography 16
    Jasmine Norris Photography 17
    Jasmine Norris Photography 18

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Belle! You and Alec are the cutest! I loved getting to know you both throughout your engagement and wedding day! Thank you so much for the review! :)

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Jasmine Norris is a breathe taking photographer. Her personality can't get any better. The moment I met Jasmine I knew she was the photographer that would be shooting my wedding photos. She did more than my pictures. She made sure I had everything I need, gave me a time frame of when I should have everything for the wedding. She made my timeline for the big day & she made our day go so smooth & stay right on time. The quality of her photos are unreal. When I look back to my photos I remember every second of that day & it's all because of Jasmine. She took some photos that are so special to us when we weren't even posing for. I got my whole wedding album I believe 5 days after our wedding!! Her work is quick and so professional.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Jasmine Norris Photography 19
    Jasmine Norris Photography 20

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh Angela! Thank you so much for the review!!! You and Scott are the cutest and it was so great getting to know you both and be a part of your big day! :)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely AMAZING photography

Jasmine was AMAZING to work with!! She was super flexible with our engagement shoot (we got rained out the first time we scheduled) and even drove all the way to Normal, IL for us!
    She had great communication with us and even created a couple of different itineraries for the actual wedding day which calmed my nerves 100%! She basically helped me plan my wedding day out AND was fantastic at keeping us and our wedding party on track in order to get all of our pictures taken in a timely manner. We also had a second photographer that assisted Jasmine and she did fabulous as well. I couldn't say enough good things about Jasmine Norris Photography!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Taylor thank you so much for the review! I had so much fun with you and Scott on your wedding day! You both are the best!

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jasmine and her work! Her pictures are beautiful, she is extremely easy to communicate with, and is super friendly and helpful! She made both our engagement session and our Special Day smooth, fun processes. We couldn't be happier with the results! She also has an extremely fast turnaround time on the pictures. We loved working with her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Jasmine Norris Photography 21
    Jasmine Norris Photography 22
    Jasmine Norris Photography 23
    Jasmine Norris Photography 24

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Maggie! Thank you so much for the review! It was so much fun working with you and Jeremy! You guys are the best! :)

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Picking Jasmine Norris Photography was one of the best things we did for our wedding! We cannot thank her and Devin enough for capturing our day. Jasmine is super helpful throughout the planning process and day of the wedding she is a calming presence who helps people and things stay on track and be where they need to be. She even got us our entire wedding gallery and sent us a USB with all of our images within 5 days of our wedding. We truly could not have asked for a better photography team to share our day with and cannot recommend her enough to others as they prepare for their wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh, Hannah, that you so much for the review! You and Andrew are literally the cutest and I had so much fun getting to document your first day as husband and wife!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

She was the perfect photographer! No request too great and no detail too small. She made us feel absolutely stunning for our photos and got them too us so quickly!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Emily! You and Jessup are such a cute couple and your wedding at Wea Creek was just perfect and filled with love!

Kelley · Married on 09/09/2017

Jasmine was so easy and wonderful to work with. Her photos turned out beautiful and were exactly what we hoped for. She was there to answer any and all questions to put us at ease. We would highly recommend working with Jasmine!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley! Your wedding was so spectacular and perfect! I couldn't imagine a more beautiful day!

Simone · Married on 08/04/2017

Jasmine was AMAZING! We are so happy with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture our special time.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Jasmine Norris Photography 25
    Jasmine Norris Photography 26
    Jasmine Norris Photography 27
    Jasmine Norris Photography 28
    Jasmine Norris Photography 29

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Oh Simone, thank you so much! It was so much fun being able to be a part of your and Simone's wedding day. You guys are the cutest couple! :)

David · Married on 07/29/2017

Jasmine was the best during our wedding. Our photos came out exactly how we wanted them. She is so awesome to work with. She makes everything stress free, she is very attentive to detail and such a nice person. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, David! Your travel themed wedding was just perfect and you and Kendra make the cutest couple! Can't wait to see your future travels.

Ellen · Married on 07/22/2017

Jasmine was wonderful to work with! She made our day so special and her photos turned out beautiful! She is very organized and made our day go so smoothly. Jasmine truly loves what she does and went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Ellen, thank you so much for the review! I can't get over how gorgeous your wedding was; you really had the perfect decor.

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Jasmine fulfilled all of our hopes as a wedding photographer. She did an incredible job in keeping us informed and worry free about our wedding. On the day of, she felt like an old friend there to share our special day. She did a great job of making us feel comfortable. Many people complimented her on her ability to blend into the crowd. She was never in the way yet was able to capture every moment perfectly. The photos that we got from her are priceless. She captured precious moments that my husband and our families will be able to look back on forever. Her attention to detail was also very impressive. I originally chose her because I loved the look of the photos she had in her portfolio. I could tell she knew how to make the lighting of the environment and her camera to work together flawlessly; as compared to many other photographers' portfolios I looked at, her photos were refreshingly NOT overexposed. I also really appreciated that any editing done remained natural and did not appear edited. An additional bonus is that she works with a Photo Booth service that you can also book through her. Her services were absolutely worth every penny.

Jasmine Norris Photography 30
    Jasmine Norris Photography 37
    Jasmine Norris Photography 38
    Jasmine Norris Photography 39

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Rachel, you and Keith are the best! I am so glad that you had such a great experience! Your wedding was just perfect and I'm so glad that I got to meet your adorable horse afterwards!

Leah · Married on 07/03/2017

Jasmine is definitely a one of a kind with her special talent. I had the best experience. I recommend her to everyone. I love my wedding photos.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Leah! Your backyard wedding was just perfect and you can really see the love you and Josh have for each other!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

I wish that I could give Jasmine more than 5 stars! She was SO amazing!! We were so happy with how beautifully our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Jasmine was such a big help throughout the entire wedding planning process and on our wedding day. She kept us on time, she helped with the little details, and she helped the day run perfectly smooth.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Rachel, you can Corey are the cutest! Your Union Station was seriously gorgeous and it was a joy getting to work with you both!

Mariya · Married on 06/10/2017

No joke, Jasmine is a 5 out of 5 in every category! She is professional yet relaxed and makes you feel right at home. Choosing Jasmine Norris Photography for our engagement and wedding photos, was the easiest and best decision we made. She gave us great advice and supported us during the entire process. Thank you so much, Jasmine!

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Mariya, thank you soooo much for the amazing review! I am so glad that you and Chris love your wedding photos! Your day was pretty amazing!

Emily · Married on 05/28/2017

Jasmine was wonderful! From the beginning she answered any questions we had and really ensured we got the photos we wanted on our big day!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Emily thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was picture perfect and you both are the best!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Jasmine was the best!! I am in love with all of our photos from our wedding day. She captured every moment perfectly. I get to relive the day every time I scroll through the images. She definitely has an eye for the little moments and just knows when something great is about to happen. I love that we have so many fun candids of both my husband and I, and basically every single one of our guests. These are the types of photos you cherish forever. Thanks so much, Jasmine!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Jessica, you know your wedding was gorgeous so you made my job easy! :) You can Kyle are the best and I know you will have a lifetime filled with happiness (and of course Kate Spade!).
  • X

Xiaofan · Married on 05/06/2017

Great great experience! She was so easy to work with. She has professional skills, very patient with us, always listen to our opinions and make us happy and comfortable during the whole process. Thank you so much Jasmine!

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Xiaofan! You and Xinqi are amazing and I know you have a long happy life ahead of you!

Stacy · Married on 03/25/2017

Anyone looking for a photographer should simply stop looking and book with Jasmine right now! She is fantastic! Super helpful throughout the entire planning process and incredibly responsive to emails. She is quite professional while taking photos and we got a sneak peak within hours, highlights a day later and then the entire wedding gallery of nearly 800 photos within 3 days! We love Jasmine and will continue to recommend her to others, as well as book her for any photography needs in the future.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Stacy, thank you for the review! Your wedding was perfectly unique with your subtle Star Wars theme. I know you and Craig will have an amazing life together!

Crystal · Married on 11/05/2016

Stop searching, you have found your wedding photographer or engagement photo photographer or both! Jasmine was a true pleasure to work with and she is a top notch photographer.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Bonnie · Married on 10/23/2016

Jasmine was absolutely the best photographer to book for our big day. Her and her husband were very flexible, willing to work with whatever came their way. My pictures came out so beautifully and she had the USB in the mail to my house a week after my wedding. She is so much fun, and makes sure you get photos of every aspect for the big day. Wedding day flies by so fast, and Jasmine caught so many beautiful moments, capturing them so well. Thank you so much Jasmine!

Sent on 10/31/2016