Jasmine Norris Photography Reviews

59 | Lafayette, IN

59 Reviews for Jasmine Norris Photography

Diva · Married on 09/07/2019

Five Stars is not Enough!

Jasmine Norris is a true gem! Working with her was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding process. Our engagement pictures were so beautiful they were featured multiple times! Our wedding pictures are PERFECT. We received our gallery incredibly fast with tons of pictures and I cannot get over how beautiful every single picture is (even the bloopers because they are hilarious). She is amazing to work with and captured our day perfectly. Jasmine is very professional and even has a sophisticated photobooth setup that was a huge hit at our reception. Book with Jasmine, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Diva! You and Michael are the best and your wedding was truly spectacular! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you both!

Emily Williams · Married on 09/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

Wow! Where do I even start! From engagement session to wedding day Jasmine went above and beyond! Her experience, knowledge and commitment to getting the best shots on a very special day is priceless. I appreciated her efficiency (especially for a husband who has never been too keen on taking pictures) and not to mention the turn around time. Jasmine had our wedding pictures back to us in less than a week! As you can see I can't say enough great things about Jasmine and her business and I highly recommend her for your big day!

P.S. We also chose to have her Photo Booth featured on our big day! It was a total hit! All of our guests absolutely loved it and the ability to send the pictures to your phone is awesome!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Emily! You and Jonathon are the best! It was so much fun getting to meet you both and work with you on this big day! Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review!

Katie Barrett · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing photographer

Jasmine is a great choice for a wedding photographer! She is so easy to work with and even helps give tips throughout the planning process to help you make sure you have the timeline perfect. She gives great cues so even those who are spatially unaware and awkward in front of a camera look great. Working with her on my wedding and engagement session was a lot of fun and she took away any stress I had. I am so glad we chose her.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Katie! Thank you so much for the review! You and Gabe are the best and your wedding was just perfect!
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Jasmine was an absolute dream to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She is such a sweet person and truly cares about the work she does. You can tell her passion and dedication pours through each photo she is taking. From the first day of meeting Jasmine, I could tell we were in great hands. She even drove 3 hours to Chicago to take our engagement photos and they turned out so beautifully (we were featured in several wedding publications). When working with Jasmine, you can automatically tell she is a seasoned wedding professional and she offers great advice from where to take pictures, to putting together a wedding day timeline, and stays in touch from booking all the way through days following the wedding. Jasmine sent us lovely gifts throughout the process and always stay engaged. We didn't feel like "just another client" to Jasmine, we felt like we were her only clients. She edits the photos so quickly, I was stunned to get photos back DAYS after engagement and wedding sessions. I can't express how happy my husband and I were to work with Jasmine and would not hesitate to fully recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for their wedding. As a bonus, Jasmine offers a fun photo booth which was a fantastic hit at our wedding! I can't wait to cherish the photos she captured for years to come, they were all so beautiful. Thanks so much, Jasmine!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh, Kylie! Thank you so much for the review!!!!! You and Carl are the sweetest and working with you on your wedding day was a blast! I hope you both are enjoying newlywed life!

Shelbie · Married on 06/29/2019

Jones Wedding

We absolutely LOVED Jasmine! She was well organized and extremely helpful in the wedding planning process. I really appreciate her guidance and support for our big day.
    We are in love with every single picture she took! She captured our perfect day just as we’d imagined it!
    I would recommend her for all of your picture taking needs!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh, Shelbie! Thank you so much for the review! It was so much fun getting to know you and Ray and working with you on the big day!
  • Sharon

Sharon Raszap · Married on 06/15/2019

Jasmine = The Best

I looked at all the photographers for Lafayette/West Lafayette on a wedding website, and the second we found Jasmine we were pretty sure from her portfolio and reviews that we wanted to work with her. The reviews were spot on. She was funny and sweet and very committed to making our wedding special and capturing it perfectly.

I'm pretty sure the first time we talked on the phone she said something along the lines of "if you decide to work with me..." and we were like "yes. we are working with you. No question." I'm so happy we found her and she ended up having our date open!

My husband (!) and I both felt kind of awkward going into the engagement shoot that is included in the package, but we left feeling so relaxed and ...basically giddy. She just knows how to get you laughing and going with the flow while capturing beautiful shots.

She was also very communicative despite hiring her well in advance, for example, sending us an version of a wedding timeline and a magazine created by her helping with decisions like whether to do a first look or not.

We also got the photo booth from her (one of the best decisions ever! I had so much fun with it and so did the guests) as well as adding on the second photographer (her husband Devin). Devin was just as great, and it was nice to have a photographer with the groom side while they were getting married as well as capture different angles of the entire wedding.

I can end with this: Jasmine (and Devin) are both amazing photographers, but they also go beyond. For example, it was raining on and off, and they figured out exactly when to get beautiful rain pics, or beautiful non-rainy pics outside, found a large bag to put under my dress so that it wouldn't get destroyed while taking outside rainy pics. That kind of can-do DIY attitude paired with their skill is what truly seals the deal.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh, Sharon! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy I got to meet and work with you and Kevin! Your wedding was truly spectacular!

Molly Yochim · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to work with and excellent pictures!

All of Jasmine's pictures were beautiful and there's so many candid photos to remember everything fun that happened at our wedding. She's so easy to work with and is prompt in her responses. We had both our engagement and wedding photos the week following with a fun sneak peek posted ahead of time. I would highly recommend Jasmine!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Hi Molly! Thank you so much for leaving this review! Your wedding was so much fun and I'm so glad that I got to meet you and Matt!
  • Annie

Annie Pham · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely stunning photos! 10/10

Jasmine was hands down the best decision we made during the whole wedding planning process! She took the most gorgeous photos both during our engagement session and our wedding day. She was really easy to work with and always timely with her emails. She was also really flexible with us when scheduling our engagement session since we wanted fall colors in our photos, so we rescheduled a couple times. She was so fun to be around, and I'm so glad we had her there to capture all our big moments. She really knows her stuff in the wedding business. She publishes great stuff on her blog and for her couples to help with wedding planning. I really cannot say enough great things about her! All in all, you should definitely pick Jasmine as your wedding photographer! :)

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Annie! Thank you so much for the review! You and Noah are the cutest and I'm so happy I got to document your big day!

Erin Weber · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect and Professional

Very professional and knows what she’s doing. Great for couples who stress about pictures and don’t know how to pose! Really good at responding to emails and answering questions. No detail is left undone!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Erin! Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was so great working with you and Keith for your big day!

Cristin Burlage · Married on 11/10/2018

The BEST wedding photographer ever!

Stop looking, because you have found your wedding photographer! Jasmine is a wonderful person, and a genuine photographer. She has so much passion and love for her work, and it really shows through her many published albums and awards. Our first impression was relief, because searching for vendors for your wedding can be more stressful than fun, but Jasmine was wonderfully different. She really made us feel excited for the wedding planning process, she was a breeze to work with, and it was a completely stress free and exciting experience to have her as our photographer. She always responded to our questions with valuable advice and uplifting comments, and sent us several lovely gifts after our engagement session and wedding day. We actually received both the engagement and wedding galleries just days after they were taken, what a wonderful surprise to go through our wedding photos during our honeymoon! Jasmine is a true professional; she knows exactly what she is doing, we were so happy to have her there on our wedding day. We absolutely love each and every single one of the photos of the engagement session and the wedding day. She captures true moments, and we will cherish our gallery forever. In the future, when we need a photographer to capture our most precious life moments, we will be sure to call Jasmine! You should too!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh Cristy, you're the best! Thank you so much for the review. It was so great getting to know you and Nick and documenting your big day!

Brett · Married on 09/28/2018

Picking Jasmine Norris Photography to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made! Jasmine and Devin were very professional and wonderful to work with during our engagement session and throughout our perfect wedding day. They made taking pictures easy (and fun!) and were so accommodating to all of the locations around Indianapolis that we wanted to go to for pictures prior to the ceremony. We are in LOVE with the photos from our wedding day and still are amazed that we got them just 4 days after the wedding! My husband and I cannot recommend Jasmine and Devin enough to have as your wedding day photography team. They will make sure everything is perfect, on-time and stress free during the whole process.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Oh Brett, you and Ryan are the best! Thank you so much for the review. I loved being able to meet and photograph your gorgeous wedding. It was a dream!

Alexis · Married on 09/09/2018

Having Jasmine as our photographer has been nothing short of a blessing. From our engagement session until the very end, she has never failed to surprise us by exceeding all of our expectations and providing us with outstanding service along the way. Communication was always fast and easy, and she was more than helpful when answering our questions and providing us with any advice we needed. She made the whole process fun and easy and had a way of making you feel as though you were her only customer and first priority. Out of all of the decisions we had to make for our wedding day, hiring Jasmine Norris Photography was easily the best one!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Alexis! You and Megan are the best! Thank you so much for leaving this review! Your wedding was just perfect and I know you both will have a long happy life together!
  • Belle

Belle · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Jasmine was absolutely amazing! She was with us every step of the planning process, checking in with us and helping us nail down a wedding day timeline. Her work is absolutely stunning. My husband and I are not big picture takers and moreso we usually hate how we look in pictures. Jasmine was able to make us feel comfortable, get real smiles, and capture our day perfectly. It’s been a month and I still can’t stop looking at our photos! Additionally, Jasmine has an incredibly fast turn around time - we had our photos back before we got home from the honeymoon! I would absolutely recommend Jasmine to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Belle! You and Alec are the cutest! I loved getting to know you both throughout your engagement and wedding day! Thank you so much for the review! :)

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Jasmine Norris is a breathe taking photographer. Her personality can't get any better. The moment I met Jasmine I knew she was the photographer that would be shooting my wedding photos. She did more than my pictures. She made sure I had everything I need, gave me a time frame of when I should have everything for the wedding. She made my timeline for the big day & she made our day go so smooth & stay right on time. The quality of her photos are unreal. When I look back to my photos I remember every second of that day & it's all because of Jasmine. She took some photos that are so special to us when we weren't even posing for. I got my whole wedding album I believe 5 days after our wedding!! Her work is quick and so professional.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh Angela! Thank you so much for the review!!! You and Scott are the cutest and it was so great getting to know you both and be a part of your big day! :)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely AMAZING photography

Jasmine was AMAZING to work with!! She was super flexible with our engagement shoot (we got rained out the first time we scheduled) and even drove all the way to Normal, IL for us!
    She had great communication with us and even created a couple of different itineraries for the actual wedding day which calmed my nerves 100%! She basically helped me plan my wedding day out AND was fantastic at keeping us and our wedding party on track in order to get all of our pictures taken in a timely manner. We also had a second photographer that assisted Jasmine and she did fabulous as well. I couldn't say enough good things about Jasmine Norris Photography!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Taylor thank you so much for the review! I had so much fun with you and Scott on your wedding day! You both are the best!

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jasmine and her work! Her pictures are beautiful, she is extremely easy to communicate with, and is super friendly and helpful! She made both our engagement session and our Special Day smooth, fun processes. We couldn't be happier with the results! She also has an extremely fast turnaround time on the pictures. We loved working with her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Maggie! Thank you so much for the review! It was so much fun working with you and Jeremy! You guys are the best! :)

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Picking Jasmine Norris Photography was one of the best things we did for our wedding! We cannot thank her and Devin enough for capturing our day. Jasmine is super helpful throughout the planning process and day of the wedding she is a calming presence who helps people and things stay on track and be where they need to be. She even got us our entire wedding gallery and sent us a USB with all of our images within 5 days of our wedding. We truly could not have asked for a better photography team to share our day with and cannot recommend her enough to others as they prepare for their wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Awh, Hannah, that you so much for the review! You and Andrew are literally the cutest and I had so much fun getting to document your first day as husband and wife!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

She was the perfect photographer! No request too great and no detail too small. She made us feel absolutely stunning for our photos and got them too us so quickly!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Emily! You and Jessup are such a cute couple and your wedding at Wea Creek was just perfect and filled with love!

Kelley · Married on 09/09/2017

Jasmine was so easy and wonderful to work with. Her photos turned out beautiful and were exactly what we hoped for. She was there to answer any and all questions to put us at ease. We would highly recommend working with Jasmine!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley! Your wedding was so spectacular and perfect! I couldn't imagine a more beautiful day!

Simone · Married on 08/04/2017

Jasmine was AMAZING! We are so happy with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture our special time.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Oh Simone, thank you so much! It was so much fun being able to be a part of your and Simone's wedding day. You guys are the cutest couple! :)

David · Married on 07/29/2017

Jasmine was the best during our wedding. Our photos came out exactly how we wanted them. She is so awesome to work with. She makes everything stress free, she is very attentive to detail and such a nice person. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, David! Your travel themed wedding was just perfect and you and Kendra make the cutest couple! Can't wait to see your future travels.

Ellen · Married on 07/22/2017

Jasmine was wonderful to work with! She made our day so special and her photos turned out beautiful! She is very organized and made our day go so smoothly. Jasmine truly loves what she does and went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Ellen, thank you so much for the review! I can't get over how gorgeous your wedding was; you really had the perfect decor.

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Jasmine fulfilled all of our hopes as a wedding photographer. She did an incredible job in keeping us informed and worry free about our wedding. On the day of, she felt like an old friend there to share our special day. She did a great job of making us feel comfortable. Many people complimented her on her ability to blend into the crowd. She was never in the way yet was able to capture every moment perfectly. The photos that we got from her are priceless. She captured precious moments that my husband and our families will be able to look back on forever. Her attention to detail was also very impressive. I originally chose her because I loved the look of the photos she had in her portfolio. I could tell she knew how to make the lighting of the environment and her camera to work together flawlessly; as compared to many other photographers' portfolios I looked at, her photos were refreshingly NOT overexposed. I also really appreciated that any editing done remained natural and did not appear edited. An additional bonus is that she works with a Photo Booth service that you can also book through her. Her services were absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Rachel, you and Keith are the best! I am so glad that you had such a great experience! Your wedding was just perfect and I'm so glad that I got to meet your adorable horse afterwards!

Leah · Married on 07/03/2017

Jasmine is definitely a one of a kind with her special talent. I had the best experience. I recommend her to everyone. I love my wedding photos.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Leah! Your backyard wedding was just perfect and you can really see the love you and Josh have for each other!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

I wish that I could give Jasmine more than 5 stars! She was SO amazing!! We were so happy with how beautifully our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Jasmine was such a big help throughout the entire wedding planning process and on our wedding day. She kept us on time, she helped with the little details, and she helped the day run perfectly smooth.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jasmine Norris Photography's reply:

Rachel, you can Corey are the cutest! Your Union Station was seriously gorgeous and it was a joy getting to work with you both!