AZAZIE, Inc.

San Jose, CA View map

Azazie is on a mission reinvent the way you shop for bridesmaid dresses and wedding gowns. Our online boutique connects bridesmaids and brides with over 500 affordable, handmade gowns in 50+ colors for bridesmaids, brides, and mothers of the bride and groom. We even carry matching accessories for groomsmen!

At Azazie, we believe that all women deserve to don a gorgeous gown made just for you, regardless of your size or budget. We carry standard sizes 0 - 30w, and can make any of our dresses to your custom measurements.

Every dress is handmade-to-order, making it a more sustainable and personalized option than off-the-rack retailers. We only work with independent tailors who have passed a rigorous quality standards test to ensure that every dress made under the Azazie label is made with love and care.

Bonus: Want to try before you buy? Check out our sample program and order swatches to see our dresses in person before you take the plunge!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Full Refund

• Cat
    Cat Getting married on 12/31/2023
    Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen S. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing Selection!

I loved looking for dresses for my bridesmaids and moms from Azazie! My mom and mother in law also purchased their dresses here and they were absolutely stunning! I had my bridesmaids pick their own dresses from a specific color swatch so that we could do shades of blue and they looked absolutely amazing! The selection is wonderful and the prices fit any budget!! Thank you!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kathleen. We are so happy we could be a part of your special day. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience, have a wonderful day!
    Jessica Getting married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic-really!

Professional and communicative through the entire process! I’m really impressed. The dress I ordered looks great! I love the option to send in your measurements. I ordered color swatches first, great option if you’re shopping online. Swatches arrived very quickly. I ordered early thinking it would take a little extra time to make the dress and ship currently. The estimated arrival time by Azazie seemed reasonable but the dress made it here early!! There was email communication through the entire process. The return/exchange policy is very clear if you take the time to read it and it is extremely fair. Great company!!

Hello Jessica,
    Thank you for leaving such a glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and that you love your dress!
    We would also love it if you would share pictures of your beautiful day with us on our social media pages (#Azazie) and in our Style Gallery.
    Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need support with another order in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

23 photos · 11/13/2021
  • Fairlight & David
    55 photos · 11/10/2021

Emily Katherine Events Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

My sister asked her bridesmaids to order dresses from Azaie, and I was skeptical (I've never had luck with online clothes shopping). But I was thrilled when the gown came in with custom measurements and fit perfectly! I've been recommending to my couples and all have be happy with Azazie so far.

Christa Rae Photography Christa Rae Photography Wedding Photographers

Azazie's custom tailored bridesmaid dresses are SO stunning! I love it when I have a bridal party that is wearing their dresses!! Every bridesmaid picks a style that matches her perfectly! Their marigold color is do die for!!

Jasmine Norris Photography Jasmine Norris Photography Wedding Photographers

Several of my brides have had Azazie Bridesmaid and Mother of the Bride dresses. The dresses are always so beautiful and they do custom measurements which make the dresses fit and look beautiful on all body types. Everyone at Azazie is also very helpful and nice. I highly recommend checking them out for your wedding!

100 Century Center CT San Jose, CA, 95112

Online only, Monday - Friday, 9AM-5PM PST.
Location of (AZAZIE, Inc.)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding