AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

478 | San Jose, CA

478 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

AZAZIE, Inc. 1
AZAZIE, Inc. 2
AZAZIE, Inc. 3
AZAZIE, Inc. 4
AZAZIE, Inc. 5
AZAZIE, Inc. 6
AZAZIE, Inc. 7

Cat · Getting married on 12/22/2022

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Sent on 12/19/2017
    AZAZIE, Inc. 8

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)
  • Molly

Molly · Getting married on 11/02/2019

The customer service was very helpful and shipping was super fast. The dress was perfect!!

Hi Molly,
    We're so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)

Jenna · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I ordered a dress in December of 2016 for a friends wedding in February, and when I first put in the order, the wait time was expected to be 7 weeks, which would put the dress arriving to me only one week before the wedding. I was concerned about that, but the dress came in TWO weeks! I was SO pleased with it! The color and style were beautiful and the quality of the dress is excellent. I am getting married in April of 2018 and having my bridesmaids choose dresses from Azazie. :)

Sent on 12/08/2017
    AZAZIE, Inc. 9

Hi Jenna,
    We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! We can't wait for you to order more dresses from us :)

Rachel · Getting married on 09/22/2019

My bridesmaid dress was made quickly and is already shipped after less than a month! Very happy customer :)

Sent on 12/27/2017

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

ainsley and Michael · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding back in November. When I was told we had to order dresses offline, I was quite terrified. This company was so accurate on my custom size! I was so pleased when it came in a dress bag as well! They are very professional and will not disappoint in your wedding needs. Not to mention the prices are by far the best I’ve seen and quality is amazing! They have a wide variety and many colors to choose from! I cant wait to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from this company!!

Hi Ainsley,
    We're always excited to welcome back returning customers! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)
  • Kate

Kate · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Best decision ever!

I am so happy I went with Azazie. My dress is perfect and their entire process was super easy!

Diane · Getting married on 07/13/2019

for an online order site unseen I was extremely satisfied at the way the dress looks and fits

Hi Diane,
    We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)
  • Gunnabeaburch

Alba · Getting married on 07/10/2019

I love azazie!

What can I say... I am absolutely in love with this site. I recommend it to every person who asks about inexpensive wedding dresses, bridesmaid attire, and formal wear. I love the process of being able to try on samples, getting cheap fabric swatches to make sure you like the dress fabric and color, the custom measurement option to have your dress tailor made to you, and of course, the alterations reimbursement program! They truly do it all!

Ruth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

If you're looking for an affordable bridesmaid dress option for your squad, THIS is the place to order from! I've been a bridesmaid and have ordered and worn these dresses with no complaints - fit true-to-size, just needed a little altering on the bottom because I'm on the shorter side :) Now as a future bride, I will definitely be using Azazie in my wedding planning!

AZAZIE, Inc. 10
    AZAZIE, Inc. 11

Hi Ruth,
    We're so happy you've enjoyed your experience with us! We're always excited to welcome back returning customers :)

Kristen · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I’m short and stumpy. I ordered dresses for 2 occasions with custom measurements. The dresses fit perfect and are beautiful.

Hi Kristen,

Megan · Getting married on 02/07/2019

These dresses are amazing and they are made extremely well. My sister is getting married next March so we started to shop around the internet to see what our options were for bridesmaids dresses. When we came across Azazie, honestly, I was skeptical because of the prices. Yes they had the best selection as far as style and color but would they look cheap in person? My sister ordered a few color swatches, (which I believe were free ... I know, great right?) so she could narrow down a color that would look nice on all eight of us bridesmaids. Once she had her color I decided to do the sample home try on service. I tried two different dresses on and LOVED both of them. I couldn't believe the quality of the dresses! Interior support, POCKETS, not too light but not too heavy, and they move so well! SOLD!

Sent on 11/14/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

You're making us blush! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Megan! We love pockets! ;) We're so honored to be able to be a part of such special memories! xx

Lexi · Married on 12/15/2018

I got a bridesmaids dress off Azazie’s website for my friends wedding. I decided to do a custom size so I would get a better fit. I was a bit nervous about it to be honest, but it seemed easier than ordering it and then getting it fitted afterward. Because it was custom, it took about 6 weeks to get to me, but it actually came early! It was supposed to come in April and it came in March! And the fit was perfect! Be sure to read how to correctly take your measurements on their website so you know you’re doing it correctly. At first I tried it on without a bra and it was too big, but with a bra it fit perfect! So I think they account for the extra space. And if it doesn’t fit, they will reimburse you if you need to get it tailored. I was very happy with the purchase and would totally use Azazie again.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hi Alexiz,
    You're too sweet! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Brooke

Brooke Thurton · Married on 12/08/2018

Great choices for dresses!

I had all my bridesmaids order dresses from Azazie and they were great! The dresses all came super quick and the girls loved them. I chose Taupe color and then my bridesmaids picked which style they wanted. It made for a beautiful array of quality dresses and at decent prices! And the added benefit that friends could decide how much they wanted to spend and what style they felt most confident in!

AZAZIE, Inc. 12
    AZAZIE, Inc. 13
    AZAZIE, Inc. 14
    AZAZIE, Inc. 15

Erin · Married on 12/01/2018

I have been a bridesmaid (5) times in the last year, and if given the opportunity I recommend Azazie! The convenience of having an online forum for out of state bridesmaids to select and purchased dresses in the same style and color is a huge stress-savor! The dresses arrive on schedule with minimal alterations necessary. Now that I am recently engaged I will be using Azazie for my bridesmaids dresses in my wedding as well!

Hi Erin,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We can't wait to be a part of your special day, and congrats! :)

Monica · Married on 11/23/2018

I LOVED my dress!!! It was a perfect fit and it arrived super early.

AZAZIE, Inc. 16

Hi Monica,
    You look gorgeous in your dress! Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

Madie · Married on 11/10/2018

I ordered a dress late (my fault) and it didn't fit, I took too long to send it back, and normally they wouldn't send me a new one, but they did!!! They sent it right away as well!

Hi Madie,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)

Allison Herbst · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent customer service!

One of my bridesmaids didn’t order her dress until 3 weeks before my wedding. I called and spoke with Amber and she was so sweet and helped make sure the dress was made and shipped promptly! Thanks so very much!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

This site is amazing!!! I really hope any future wedding I am in all use Asazie for bridesmaid dresses. Super great quality and at a decent price! Love all of the bridesmaid dresses and so many color options! Beautiful

Hi Elizabeth,
    We're always excited to get glowing referrals from our customers :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

Janna · Married on 10/27/2018

I am beyond in love with this company! My family has been unfortunately dealing with with my mother's devastating cancer diagnosis since late May. Due to her advanced condition, my mom wasn't able to go out and wedding shopping with me. When I found out I could rent a dress and bring it to her to see in the hospital, I was so excited! Then we had a major health setback for my mom and I was so upset I wasn't going to be able to get her in time to see the dress. However, I called their customer support and they went above and beyond to make sure I had a few extra days with the sample so my mom and I could share in a beautiful experience.

I cannot thank this company enough for being so flexible, kind, and compassionate. Before I even showed my mom the dress, I knew I was going to buy a dress from them just because of the level of customer service and love they gave me after hearing my request. The dress I sampled was just purchased a few moments ago and I couldn't be more happy with my decision.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Janna, thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review! It breaks our hearts to hear about your mom's health struggles. We're so happy to hear that Azazie was able to help alleviate some stress, even if just for a brief moment ❤️
  • Nikki

Nikki Harvell · Married on 10/27/2018

Great quality bridesmaids dresses!

My bridesmaids all ordered their dresses through Azazie! Having bridesmaids that live in 3 different states, Azazie was the BEST choice for us! Each bridesmaid wore a different dress (I let them choose). They were each beautiful and fit them perfectly. The girls chose to do the custom fitting, which made extra alterations unnecessary. The dresses came quickly and were great quality! I would highly recommend Azazie to brides or bridesmaids!

A · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy, unique, and AMAZING

I've always hated the idea that bridesmaids dresses were a thing that the bride chose and everyone else had little to no say in the matter. It's hard to get everyone to fit in the same style dress and I think it's ridiculous to make someone (especially your friends and family!) to pay for hundreds of dollars for a dress that doesn't make them feel anything less than amazing. With Azazie, I was able to find dozens of beautiful dresses that were reasonably priced, fit my wedding color scheme, and look beautiful on my already gorgeous bridesmaids :) Though we weren't able to get a whole trying on party, as I originally wanted, I had a few girls order some samples beforehand and I helped shuttle the dresses around so more people could try them on in person. In the end, I put out some general characteristics I wanted (i.e. rust colored, chiffon fabric, floor length, etc) and all 6 of my bridesmaids found dresses that they picked themselves. We also got matching pocket squares for all the groomsmen, bowties for our ring bearer and coin bearer, and a little sash that my flower girl wore as a belt. All in all, it was an awesome experience! I wish I looked towards them sooner when I was getting my wedding dress too because their selection is amazing! Thanks, Azazie :D

• Geri

Geri · Married on 10/26/2018

The most beautiful bridesmaid dresses - super easy process!

Our bridesmaids dresses from Azazie were absolutely beautiful. I ordered a sample of the dress that I loved so I could see it in person and it was a very easy process, just as it wasn’t outlined on the website. The dress was awesome and affordable, especially the custom option. A few of my girls did the custom size and they fit perfectly and didn’t have to pay for any alterations! Just measure correctly like they tell you! All of the dresses came in about 3 weeks after they were ordered. Very highly recommended!

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2018

I did their custom fitting and loved it! My dress fit perfectly and I didn’t have to spend the extra money on alterations!

Hi Brandi,
    We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :) We really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Was worried my dress would not come in time, they were super fast and I got the dress a week before the wedding! They are awesome!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Hi Melissa,
    Your too sweet! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2018

Azazie has the best customer service I've ever experienced! There was an issue with returning sample dresses, and Azazie put my mind at ease. They're wonderful to work with, and couldn't recommend anyone else for any dress needs!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Hi Jenna,
    We're so happy you enjoyed your Azazie experience! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)