AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

471 | San Jose, CA

471 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

146 User Photos

AZAZIE, Inc. 5
AZAZIE, Inc. 6
AZAZIE, Inc. 7

Cat · Getting married on 12/22/2022

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

AZAZIE, Inc. 8

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Cat, We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)

Molly · Getting married on 11/02/2019

The customer service was very helpful and shipping was super fast. The dress was perfect!!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Molly, We're so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)

Rachel · Getting married on 09/22/2019

My bridesmaid dress was made quickly and is already shipped after less than a month! Very happy customer :)

Sent on 12/27/2017

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

ainsley and Michael · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding back in November. When I was told we had to order dresses offline, I was quite terrified. This company was so accurate on my custom size! I was so pleased when it came in a dress bag as well! They are very professional and will not disappoint in your wedding needs. Not to mention the prices are by far the best I’ve seen and quality is amazing! They have a wide variety and many colors to choose from! I cant wait to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from this company!!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Ainsley, We're always excited to welcome back returning customers! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)

Diane · Getting married on 07/13/2019

for an online order site unseen I was extremely satisfied at the way the dress looks and fits

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Diane, We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)

Ruth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

If you're looking for an affordable bridesmaid dress option for your squad, THIS is the place to order from! I've been a bridesmaid and have ordered and worn these dresses with no complaints - fit true-to-size, just needed a little altering on the bottom because I'm on the shorter side :) Now as a future bride, I will definitely be using Azazie in my wedding planning!

AZAZIE, Inc. 9
    AZAZIE, Inc. 10

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Ruth, We're so happy you've enjoyed your experience with us! We're always excited to welcome back returning customers :)

Megan · Getting married on 02/07/2019

These dresses are amazing and they are made extremely well. My sister is getting married next March so we started to shop around the internet to see what our options were for bridesmaids dresses. When we came across Azazie, honestly, I was skeptical because of the prices. Yes they had the best selection as far as style and color but would they look cheap in person? My sister ordered a few color swatches, (which I believe were free ... I know, great right?) so she could narrow down a color that would look nice on all eight of us bridesmaids. Once she had her color I decided to do the sample home try on service. I tried two different dresses on and LOVED both of them. I couldn't believe the quality of the dresses! Interior support, POCKETS, not too light but not too heavy, and they move so well! SOLD!

Sent on 11/14/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

You're making us blush! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Megan! We love pockets! ;) We're so honored to be able to be a part of such special memories! xx

Lexi · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I got a bridesmaids dress off Azazie’s website for my friends wedding. I decided to do a custom size so I would get a better fit. I was a bit nervous about it to be honest, but it seemed easier than ordering it and then getting it fitted afterward. Because it was custom, it took about 6 weeks to get to me, but it actually came early! It was supposed to come in April and it came in March! And the fit was perfect! Be sure to read how to correctly take your measurements on their website so you know you’re doing it correctly. At first I tried it on without a bra and it was too big, but with a bra it fit perfect! So I think they account for the extra space. And if it doesn’t fit, they will reimburse you if you need to get it tailored. I was very happy with the purchase and would totally use Azazie again.

Sent on 11/21/2017

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Alexiz, You're too sweet! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

Erin · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I have been a bridesmaid (5) times in the last year, and if given the opportunity I recommend Azazie! The convenience of having an online forum for out of state bridesmaids to select and purchased dresses in the same style and color is a huge stress-savor! The dresses arrive on schedule with minimal alterations necessary. Now that I am recently engaged I will be using Azazie for my bridesmaids dresses in my wedding as well!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We can't wait to be a part of your special day, and congrats! :)

Monica · Getting married on 11/23/2018

I LOVED my dress!!! It was a perfect fit and it arrived super early.

AZAZIE, Inc. 11

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Monica, You look gorgeous in your dress! Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

Madie · Married on 11/10/2018

I ordered a dress late (my fault) and it didn't fit, I took too long to send it back, and normally they wouldn't send me a new one, but they did!!! They sent it right away as well!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Madie, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)

Allison Herbst · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent customer service!

One of my bridesmaids didn’t order her dress until 3 weeks before my wedding. I called and spoke with Amber and she was so sweet and helped make sure the dress was made and shipped promptly! Thanks so very much!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

This site is amazing!!! I really hope any future wedding I am in all use Asazie for bridesmaid dresses. Super great quality and at a decent price! Love all of the bridesmaid dresses and so many color options! Beautiful

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Elizabeth, We're always excited to get glowing referrals from our customers :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

Janna · Married on 10/27/2018

I am beyond in love with this company! My family has been unfortunately dealing with with my mother's devastating cancer diagnosis since late May. Due to her advanced condition, my mom wasn't able to go out and wedding shopping with me. When I found out I could rent a dress and bring it to her to see in the hospital, I was so excited! Then we had a major health setback for my mom and I was so upset I wasn't going to be able to get her in time to see the dress. However, I called their customer support and they went above and beyond to make sure I had a few extra days with the sample so my mom and I could share in a beautiful experience.

I cannot thank this company enough for being so flexible, kind, and compassionate. Before I even showed my mom the dress, I knew I was going to buy a dress from them just because of the level of customer service and love they gave me after hearing my request. The dress I sampled was just purchased a few moments ago and I couldn't be more happy with my decision.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Janna, thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review! It breaks our hearts to hear about your mom's health struggles. We're so happy to hear that Azazie was able to help alleviate some stress, even if just for a brief moment ❤️
  • Geri

Geri · Married on 10/26/2018

The most beautiful bridesmaid dresses - super easy process!

Our bridesmaids dresses from Azazie were absolutely beautiful. I ordered a sample of the dress that I loved so I could see it in person and it was a very easy process, just as it wasn’t outlined on the website. The dress was awesome and affordable, especially the custom option. A few of my girls did the custom size and they fit perfectly and didn’t have to pay for any alterations! Just measure correctly like they tell you! All of the dresses came in about 3 weeks after they were ordered. Very highly recommended!

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2018

I did their custom fitting and loved it! My dress fit perfectly and I didn’t have to spend the extra money on alterations!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Brandi, We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :) We really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Was worried my dress would not come in time, they were super fast and I got the dress a week before the wedding! They are awesome!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Melissa, Your too sweet! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2018

Azazie has the best customer service I've ever experienced! There was an issue with returning sample dresses, and Azazie put my mind at ease. They're wonderful to work with, and couldn't recommend anyone else for any dress needs!

Sent on 05/01/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Jenna, We're so happy you enjoyed your Azazie experience! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)
  • Lisbel

Lisbel Woods · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience. Quick & Easy Process!

The bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids dresses were from Azazie. They were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them. Everyone said they were super comfortable and easy to order.

Here is our wedding video:

Sent on 11/15/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding video, Lisbel! It was absolutely beautiful and had us all in tears. We're so honored to have been a part of your special day! xx

Erica · Married on 10/10/2018

Loved my bridesmaid dress!! Yay

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Erica, Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2018

SO happy with Azazie!

I definitely took a chance with Azazie, and they absolutely delivered!

I did not want to spend too much on a wedding dress at all. I am so glad I stumbled across Azazie. I would have settled for something at another big name retailer, but I when I came across Azazie's beautiful wedding dresses, I was ecstatic.

I love that they have the option to try your dress before purchasing...However, I had a 3 month engagement. So! I took a chance and custom ordered their Louise dress.

I received it and absolutely loved it when I tried it on! I did have to get the top taken in a bit, but just as their website states, they reimbursed me (and very quickly) for the alterations.

I will 100% recommend anyone to Azazie. This is not a discount store! These are well made, affordable and beautiful dresses toaoe special day even more beautiful!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    AZAZIE, Inc. 12
    AZAZIE, Inc. 13
    AZAZIE, Inc. 14
    AZAZIE, Inc. 15
    AZAZIE, Inc. 16
    AZAZIE, Inc. 17

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the review and the kind words! We're so happy you found your perfect dress at Azazie 💕

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

I had never heard of your company until I saw an ad on Facebook. I am getting married in Oct. & loved the idea of getting bridesmaid dresses made to order. I love the color & style sections & the prices.

Sent on 03/16/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We hope we can help you and your bridesmaids find the perfect dresses for your big day :)
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Dress and Veil

I found shopping in-store for wedding dresses overwhelming and I was dissatisfied by the selection. I loved Azazie's try-at-home service and fell in love with my Monique gown. The dress and veil arrived on time as projected.

Sent on 11/14/2018

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Hannah! We're so happy to hear that you found your dream dress! We're so honored to be a part of your big day! xx

Vanessa St.louis · Married on 10/06/2018

Bridesmaid

My cousin chose Azazie for our dresses, I was reluctant because it was online but the staff went above and beyond to help me and guide me. The dress fit perfectly and was made of great quality and of course the price was just right.

Alayna · Married on 10/05/2018

I have ordered bridesmaid dresses for 3 different weddings I have been in. I completely trust this company to ship the perfect size, perfect material, and most beautiful dress. The custom sizing is remarkably accurate and the material is of excellent quality. I'm getting married next October, and I will be purchasing my wedding dress from this website!

Sent on 12/11/2017

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Alayna, We're so happy you enjoyed all of your purchases! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)