AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

493 | San Jose, CA

493 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

AZAZIE, Inc. 1
AZAZIE, Inc. 2
AZAZIE, Inc. 3
AZAZIE, Inc. 4
AZAZIE, Inc. 5
AZAZIE, Inc. 6
AZAZIE, Inc. 7

Cat · Getting married on 12/22/2022

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Sent on 12/19/2017
    AZAZIE, Inc. 8

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)
  • Molly

Molly · Getting married on 11/02/2019

The customer service was very helpful and shipping was super fast. The dress was perfect!!

Hi Molly,
    We're so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)

Jenna · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I ordered a dress in December of 2016 for a friends wedding in February, and when I first put in the order, the wait time was expected to be 7 weeks, which would put the dress arriving to me only one week before the wedding. I was concerned about that, but the dress came in TWO weeks! I was SO pleased with it! The color and style were beautiful and the quality of the dress is excellent. I am getting married in April of 2018 and having my bridesmaids choose dresses from Azazie. :)

Sent on 12/08/2017
    AZAZIE, Inc. 9

Hi Jenna,
    We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! We can't wait for you to order more dresses from us :)

Jaime · Getting married on 10/19/2019

You can give all your measurements to ensure a perfect fit and not have to worry about alterations later on. Cuts cost! Great price and quality!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Hi Jaime,
    You're so sweet! We're so happy you enjoyed your Azazie experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Rachel · Getting married on 09/22/2019

My bridesmaid dress was made quickly and is already shipped after less than a month! Very happy customer :)

Sent on 12/27/2017

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

ainsley and Michael · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding back in November. When I was told we had to order dresses offline, I was quite terrified. This company was so accurate on my custom size! I was so pleased when it came in a dress bag as well! They are very professional and will not disappoint in your wedding needs. Not to mention the prices are by far the best I’ve seen and quality is amazing! They have a wide variety and many colors to choose from! I cant wait to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from this company!!

Hi Ainsley,
    We're always excited to welcome back returning customers! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)
  • Kate

Kate · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Best decision ever!

I am so happy I went with Azazie. My dress is perfect and their entire process was super easy!

Sent on 01/03/2019

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

We're so honored to be a part of your special day, Kate! Thank you for your sweet comments, we're so happy that you love your dress. Xx

Christine Frey · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Best way to get Bridesmaid Dresses

I have ordered dresses for myself for other's weddings, and am ordering for my own wedding. The custom sizing saves so much money, and the dresses are all true to the color swatches.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great Service for Bridesmaids Dresses

I was really nervous about using an online company for bridesmaids dresses, but with my ladies scattered in various states and one in Australia, it seemed like the best option. The dresses are high quality, ordering was a breeze for my bridesmaids, and I can't wait to see the final looks on the big day! Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Futuremrst

Desie · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Easiest wedding dress shopping experience!

I did the at-home try on with Azazie and it was so easy. I tried on 3 dresses and dress #3 was the one! The custom sizing was spot on and even though they had delayed production times (it was around Christmas), it still arrived in about a month. My dress fits like a glove and I couldn’t be happier with the customer service and selection at Azazie!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Diane · Getting married on 07/13/2019

for an online order site unseen I was extremely satisfied at the way the dress looks and fits

Hi Diane,
    We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us :)
  • Gunnabeaburch

Alba · Getting married on 07/10/2019

I love azazie!

What can I say... I am absolutely in love with this site. I recommend it to every person who asks about inexpensive wedding dresses, bridesmaid attire, and formal wear. I love the process of being able to try on samples, getting cheap fabric swatches to make sure you like the dress fabric and color, the custom measurement option to have your dress tailor made to you, and of course, the alterations reimbursement program! They truly do it all!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ruth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

If you're looking for an affordable bridesmaid dress option for your squad, THIS is the place to order from! I've been a bridesmaid and have ordered and worn these dresses with no complaints - fit true-to-size, just needed a little altering on the bottom because I'm on the shorter side :) Now as a future bride, I will definitely be using Azazie in my wedding planning!

AZAZIE, Inc. 10
    AZAZIE, Inc. 11

Hi Ruth,
    We're so happy you've enjoyed your experience with us! We're always excited to welcome back returning customers :)

Kristen · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I’m short and stumpy. I ordered dresses for 2 occasions with custom measurements. The dresses fit perfect and are beautiful.

Hi Kristen,

Hayley Wright · Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible Customer Service

This is the second time I’ve ordered a bridesmaid dress from Azazie, and I can’t say enough about the quality of the dresses and their incredible customer service. I would recommend to any bride and can’t wait to use them for my wedding this year!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2019

Responsive and professional!

I got my bridesmaids dresses from here and they were fantastic. Each girl ordered their own style in the same color and they all were very high quality. The custom sizing was pretty much spot on for everyone. And the color pops in all of my pictures! The perfect choice for someone like me, with a bridal party that’s spread out all over the country, making dress selection in person pretty much impossible.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    AZAZIE, Inc. 12
    AZAZIE, Inc. 13
  • cet2112

Cyndi · Married on 04/28/2019

Great to work with!

My three bridesmaids ordered dresses off Azazie and were all looking for different styles. It was great to so easily have them match colors and the general look, while letting them showcase their individuality. The customer service at Azazie was amazing! One of my bridesmaids ordered their dress in the wrong size and they made sure that we had it with plenty of time. My other bridesmaids all did custom sizing and thought it was easy and ended up with dresses that they could wear again. The value for these dresses was great!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience

The girl's bridesmaid dresses looked great, showed up on time, and fit well. They each got to choose their own style which worked well!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    AZAZIE, Inc. 14
    AZAZIE, Inc. 15
    AZAZIE, Inc. 16
  • Natalie

Natalie Fusilier · Married on 03/02/2019

Bridesmaids dresses

My bridesmaids used Azazie for their dresses. They raced about how nice it was to be able to choose from the rich colors provided and how easy it was to order. I will day it can take a while to make it to you so be sure to plan for enough shipping time. Otherwise, we were all very happy with the dresses.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    AZAZIE, Inc. 17
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/01/2019

Great, affordable dresses for all body types!

All of my bridesmaids got their dresses through Azazie. My 13 year old daughter is very small and didn't want a junior bridesmaid dress. With Azazie's custom sizing, she was able to get a regular dress and it fit her very well. One of my bridesmaids was pregnant and had to order a much larger dress to fit her growing belly. Azazie's customer service was great. They were able to recommend which styles would be best for her growing belly. She did have to get altered but we were expecting that. The seamstress was very impressed with the construction of the dress. Great value and great dresses!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Waters · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Customer Service!

Azazie was one of my best decisions for my wedding not only because the dresses are of great quality but their customer service has been AMAZING! I am having a destination wedding so as my bridal gift I bought all my girls their dresses. All my girls received their dresses but one was away when her dress arrived and by the time she returned home to try it on the 10 day return policy had passed. Unfortunately the dress did not fit so I reached out to see if there was anything they could do and Alessandra worked with me to allow a return with a full refund even thought we were late in getting it back. We then ordered a custom size to ensure it would fit the second time but when we got the new dress it again did not fit! I reached out desperate at this point and have been working with Leonie! She has been nothing less than kind and patient with me and has helped come to a great resolution for this custom dress!

Not everything can go perfectly and I had some issues that were not Azazie's fault but they have been beyond helpful and accommodating with me every step! The quality of their dresses are also amazing and all my girls are so excited to wear them! (My FH and I even ordered their ties so they could match exactly and those are even great quality!)

Sent on 01/19/2019

Megan · Married on 02/07/2019

These dresses are amazing and they are made extremely well. My sister is getting married next March so we started to shop around the internet to see what our options were for bridesmaids dresses. When we came across Azazie, honestly, I was skeptical because of the prices. Yes they had the best selection as far as style and color but would they look cheap in person? My sister ordered a few color swatches, (which I believe were free ... I know, great right?) so she could narrow down a color that would look nice on all eight of us bridesmaids. Once she had her color I decided to do the sample home try on service. I tried two different dresses on and LOVED both of them. I couldn't believe the quality of the dresses! Interior support, POCKETS, not too light but not too heavy, and they move so well! SOLD!

Sent on 06/03/2017

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

You're making us blush! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Megan! We love pockets! ;) We're so honored to be able to be a part of such special memories! xx

Rebecca Faith · Married on 02/05/2019

Incredible customer service!

AMAZING! I cannot rave about this company enough. Azazie not only has beautiful dresses at the right price, but incredible customer service. I ordered a bridesmaids dress through them and when it did not show up, I panicked to say the least. The wedding was quickly approaching and I did not have time to order a new dress. I contacted Azazie and the most helpful woman, Adrean, came to my rescue! She found out my dress had gotten lost in its delivery process, but had the same dress very close to my size. They sent the replacement dress overnight, and through the entire process Adrean continued to follow-up with me until the matter was resolved. Because I ordered my dress custom sized (which they offer for free), the replacement dress did not have the same measurements. However, Azazie refunded me some to cover alterations. In a very stressful situation, Azazie went above and beyond to ensure that I was taken care of for the wedding day. By far, the best customer service experience I have encountered. I would 100% recommend Azazie to anyone to preparing for their big day!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lexi · Married on 12/15/2018

I got a bridesmaids dress off Azazie’s website for my friends wedding. I decided to do a custom size so I would get a better fit. I was a bit nervous about it to be honest, but it seemed easier than ordering it and then getting it fitted afterward. Because it was custom, it took about 6 weeks to get to me, but it actually came early! It was supposed to come in April and it came in March! And the fit was perfect! Be sure to read how to correctly take your measurements on their website so you know you’re doing it correctly. At first I tried it on without a bra and it was too big, but with a bra it fit perfect! So I think they account for the extra space. And if it doesn’t fit, they will reimburse you if you need to get it tailored. I was very happy with the purchase and would totally use Azazie again.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hi Alexiz,
    You're too sweet! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Brooke

Brooke Thurton · Married on 12/08/2018

Great choices for dresses!

I had all my bridesmaids order dresses from Azazie and they were great! The dresses all came super quick and the girls loved them. I chose Taupe color and then my bridesmaids picked which style they wanted. It made for a beautiful array of quality dresses and at decent prices! And the added benefit that friends could decide how much they wanted to spend and what style they felt most confident in!

Sent on 12/28/2018