400 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

User Photos
Ring Bearers (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Father of Groom (1)
399 AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Profile Picture Cat, 12/22/22, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The customer service was very helpful and shipping was super fast. The dress was perfect!!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaid dress was made quickly and is already shipped after less than a month! Very happy customer :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/22/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding back in November. When I was told we had to order dresses offline, I was quite terrified. This company was so accurate on my custom size! I was so pleased when it came in a dress bag as well! They are very professional and will not disappoint in your wedding needs. Not to mention the prices are by far the best I’ve seen and quality is amazing! They have a wide variety and many colors to choose from! I cant wait to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from this company!!

Profile Picture ainsley and Michael , 9/20/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

for an online order site unseen I was extremely satisfied at the way the dress looks and fits

Profile Picture Diane, 7/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you're looking for an affordable bridesmaid dress option for your squad, THIS is the place to order from! I've been a bridesmaid and have ordered and worn these dresses with no complaints - fit true-to-size, just needed a little altering on the bottom because I'm on the shorter side :) Now as a future bride, I will definitely be using Azazie in my wedding planning!

Profile Picture Ruth, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was nervous about ordering my wedding dress online, without being able to see it in person or try it on, but I shouldn't have worried! I ordered the Guinevere gown, which has since been discontinued so I couldn't leave a review on their website, but the dress is absolutely beautiful, and such a great deal! I ordered a standard size so I could return it if I needed to, so I will need to get it altered slightly. I would recommend ordering your custom size to future brides and bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Claire, 3/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These dresses are amazing and they are made extremely well. My sister is getting married next March so we started to shop around the internet to see what our options were for bridesmaids dresses. When we came across Azazie, honestly, I was skeptical because of the prices. Yes they had the best selection as far as style and color but would they look cheap in person? My sister ordered a few color swatches, (which I believe were free ... I know, great right?) so she could narrow down a color that would look nice on all eight of us bridesmaids. Once she had her color I decided to do the sample home try on service. I tried two different dresses on and LOVED both of them. I couldn't believe the quality of the dresses! Interior support, POCKETS, not too light but not too heavy, and they move so well! SOLD!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/7/19, 1 Review
3.2

Dress fit just like I expected, but it's pretty pricey. Wish they had more customization options - adding sleeves or doing a different neckline would have been nice for individualized bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Shelbie, 1/5/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I tried on some bridal gowns from Azazie with their bridal sample program back in October. I chose the three dresses that I wanted to try on and they were delivered to my house in only a few days. All three of the dresses were neat and clean, beautiful, and made of high quality material. It was also a plus that Azazie had some samples in the champagne color because that's the color I want for my wedding dress so it was nice to see it on an actual dress versus a fabric swatch before I buy a dress. Also, their prices are unbeatable! I was highly impressed with the whole process just like I have been with all interactions I've had with Azazie. I cannot wait to order my wedding dress from them and have my bridesmaids order their dresses as well!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Sample Gowns

I love Azazie dresses! The size and the quality are wonderful. My only complaint would be the time it takes to get the dress after ordering it.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have been a bridesmaid (5) times in the last year, and if given the opportunity I recommend Azazie! The convenience of having an online forum for out of state bridesmaids to select and purchased dresses in the same style and color is a huge stress-savor! The dresses arrive on schedule with minimal alterations necessary. Now that I am recently engaged I will be using Azazie for my bridesmaids dresses in my wedding as well!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED my dress!!! It was a perfect fit and it arrived super early.

Profile Picture Monica, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a dress late (my fault) and it didn't fit, I took too long to send it back, and normally they wouldn't send me a new one, but they did!!! They sent it right away as well!

Profile Picture Madie, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This site is amazing!!! I really hope any future wedding I am in all use Asazie for bridesmaid dresses. Super great quality and at a decent price! Love all of the bridesmaid dresses and so many color options! Beautiful

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I did their custom fitting and loved it! My dress fit perfectly and I didn’t have to spend the extra money on alterations!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Was worried my dress would not come in time, they were super fast and I got the dress a week before the wedding! They are awesome!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/20/18, 1 Review
1.8

I ordered my dress for my sister wedding. I ordered a size 0 the bust was suppose to be made in a 32inch. I could not zip my dress up. I measured the size bust of the dress it was to be a 29inch bust. There was no way I could wear this dress that I could not zip up. Luckily my sister got the same size dress (size 0) her dress fit her a little big. So we switched. Her size was a true 32inch bust. She was a able to fit in my 29bust. My other sister had the same issue she ordered a size 2 the bust was suppose to be a 33 I think... and it was a 31 she couldn't zip her dress up. We waited 3 weeks for our dress to be made wrong. If you are in a time crunch I wouldn't order from this website. In order to get a replcement dress you have to buy a new dress and hopefully this time it was made properly..
I would not buy from this website again.

Profile Picture User7894431, [Private], 1 Review

Loved my bridesmaid dress!! Yay

Profile Picture Erica, 10/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns

I have ordered bridesmaid dresses for 3 different weddings I have been in. I completely trust this company to ship the perfect size, perfect material, and most beautiful dress. The custom sizing is remarkably accurate and the material is of excellent quality. I'm getting married next October, and I will be purchasing my wedding dress from this website!

Profile Picture Alayna, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I seriously love Azazie!! They have the prettiest bridesmaid dresses and for very reasonable prices, and they have excellent customer service!! So far I've only ordered swatches but I can't wait til it's time to order all the dresses!

Profile Picture Kellye, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from azazie and it was super easy, arrived in a decent amount of time and was high quality.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Recently engaged and found this website on Pinterest and had to check it out. Beautiful gowns and color choices! I have 8 bridesmaids that live in different states and it was so easy for them to type in my information and check out. When they arrived, I was so impressed with the quality, and fits by the bust measurements which is what we went by! Already recommended this website to a friend who’s getting married next year.

Profile Picture Madison, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best customer services ever and excellent quality dresses.
Azazie was super supportive to ensure that I get all the bridesmaid dress from the same dye lot. Customer services staff is extremely courteous, friendly, and go the extra mile to complete the order and fulfill my request. They are very understanding in working with their customers. I loved the quality of their dresses as well.

Profile Picture nancy, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Azazie's customer service fixed my wedding nightmares that ended up happening within their system. Their colors are beautiful, the pockets are the BEST, and I'm serious, they REALLLLLY want to help you. I was so turned off to this company until they rallied as hard as they did to fix their systems mix up and the dress came (even rushed) in time for the wedding - WHEW! Never thought i would say this, but I will this company in mind for future bride referrals.

100% the best customer care I've ever had - Samantha and Rachel were heroes.

Profile Picture User7900949, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids