AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

670 | San Jose, CA

670 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

Cat · Getting married on 12/22/2022

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Sent on 12/19/2017

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)
  • Kathleen

Kathleen S. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing Selection!

I loved looking for dresses for my bridesmaids and moms from Azazie! My mom and mother in law also purchased their dresses here and they were absolutely stunning! I had my bridesmaids pick their own dresses from a specific color swatch so that we could do shades of blue and they looked absolutely amazing! The selection is wonderful and the prices fit any budget!! Thank you!

Sent on 03/30/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kathleen. We are so happy we could be a part of your special day. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience, have a wonderful day!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth D. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Amazing Bridesmaid Dresses

Great variety, great quality, great price! I cannot say enough about how easy Azazie made everything. I ordered swatches, picked a color and set up an online showroom for my bridesmaids. They all got to pick their own style, and everything came together perfectly!!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Karlie

Karlie · Getting married on 05/14/2022

The bridesmaid dresses came super quick and were true to size! Were even a little long on the other tall bridesmaids so they didn't have to worry about the hem length being too short. Definitely impressed and will be ordering again.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Hi Karlie,
    We're always excited to welcome back returning customers :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Rachel

Rachel M. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

This company was an answer to prayer honestly

I CANNOT RECOMMEND AZAZIE ENOUGH. My bridesmaid dresses were absolutely gorgeous and everything I imagined. Also, their customer service was amazing when I had a bridesmaid need a non-maternity dress 3 weeks before my wedding due to a miscarriage. Their compassion and willingness to work with our situation exceeded all my wildest expectations and I will forever recommend this company based on what they did for my friend.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Hi Rachel,
  • Kara Hicks

Jessica · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Amazing experience!!

I was worried about missing trying on dresses with my bridesmaids by choosing to purchase online and it turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Azazie lets you order dresses to try on before buying! This process was so easy!!! I narrowed down my top 6 dresses and had my bridesmaids vote on their top 3. From there I ordered the three to try on and it was such a blast. We made food and had drinks played music and made a little runway fashion show and I did not have to worry about being too loud because I was at home!! I love azazie and cannot wait to create my showrooms so my bridesmaids can order from the same die lot :)

Sent on 08/08/2019

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for your review and for posting pictures! You've been selected as a winner for our $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. Please respond to our instagram story with your email address for verification before 12PM PST on August 16, 2019 to claim your reward!

Congratulations!

Grace @ Azazie
  • Anna

Anna B. · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Bridesmaids Dresses

I used Azazies for my wedding bridesmaids dresses and they turned out amazing! I loved how many designs they offered and the variety of colors. I had several of my bridesmaids report that they loved that they could customize their dress to fit their body!

Sent on 01/30/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are grateful we could be part of your special event! If you share your photos we'd love to be tagged #Azazie.
  • Eryn

Eryn H. · Getting married on 06/28/2021

Large/ affordable selections

There is a very wide selection of dresses and accessories. Found my bridesmaid's dresses here; however, I do wish they had a better color selection for flower girl dresses.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful dress at an amazing price!

Beautiful selection of dresses at amazing prices. The quality is
    Amazing as well! Just as nice as boutique

Sent on 04/24/2021

Lashawn D. · Married on 04/04/2021

My azazie experience was smooth and effortless!!

All I can say is my dress was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone wanting an affordable dress with a $$$ look!

Sent on 04/23/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Lashawn, we are so happy we could be part of your event and absolutely LOVE!! the photos. Thank you for sharing and best wishes!
  • Maddi

Madeline R. · Married on 04/02/2021

My dress was everything

Thank you so MUCH AZAZIE! So many compliments on my dress that didn't break the bank. It was altered to my size by AZAZIE and they reimbursed a portion of further alterations with my personal seamstress. Highly recommend! The quality was wonderful too.

Sent on 04/08/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Madeline, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy we could be a part of your special day. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with detail, have a wonderful day.

Danielle K. · Married on 04/02/2021

Great quality bridesmaid dresses

Azazie made bridesmaid dress shopping so easy! My bridesmaids are located all over the country, and they were able to try on dresses at home, and get the dresses shipped to them quickly. We also used Azazie for matching ties and masks. Reasonable price and great quality! I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words Danielle. We are happy we could be a part of your special event. We appreciate the detailed review. All the best and stay safe.
  • Jessica · Married on 03/28/2021

Amazing color & style options

My first experience with Azazie was as a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding. We had such a great experience that I always knew when it was my time to get married, I would not hesitate to have my bridesmaids order their dresses from there as well! The color I chose for my Spring wedding was “orchid” and what a beautiful color it was! I let all of my bridesmaids choose a style that fit their body type and personalities best, while still wearing the same length, color and fabric. They looked gorgeous and everyone loved their dresses! The prices were really good, the shipping was fast, and I loved that you can order fabric samples to see the color and feel the fabrics. There is something for everyone on their website, including maternity dresses! Hands down, would recommend Azazie to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 04/14/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Jessica, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We really appreciate it. We are also so happy to hear you had a wonderful event and we could be a part of it. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
  • User4948973 · Recently married

I purchased an at home try on dress that was the best idea for a wedding I'm coming out in. Looking forward to purchasing the actual dress in my style of choice! So easy to order and return in a week! The dress was stylish, high quality, affordable, a best of all, the bride LOVED it! :)

Sent on 03/09/2017

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

You're making us blush! :) We're so happy to hear that you and the bride loved our dresses! xo

Kelsi W. · Married on 03/04/2021

Good Value

We ordered bridesmaids dresses from this company and they were exactly as expected!
    Great quality, true to size and a great value
    Shipped faster than the website said even!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily M. · Married on 02/11/2021

Great customer service

I needed a maternity dress this year but in the event the wedding was postponed due to COVID, I would have needed a regular dress. Oyuki was extremely helpful and allowed me a return extension in the event I need to exchange my maternity dress for a regular dress. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2020

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Emily, Thank you for the kind words and taking the time out to write them. I will also be sure to share the review with the team and Oyuki who will be grateful. Thank you again!
  • Kaeley

Kaeley C. · Married on 12/13/2020

Easy and Convenient

All my bridesmaids got their dresses from this company, and we absolutely loved it. They had dressed in pretty much every price range. Their variety was amazing too. I was able to order swatches, and my girls were able to order their dress and send it back if it didn’t fit.

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Erika

Erika S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Super easy

I had girls that had all different styles In mind. Including one of my girls that was pregnant. All the dresses fit and were very beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/26/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience Erika. We hope you had or have a magical event and wish you a lovely day.

Emily A. · Married on 11/07/2020

If you’re considering Azazie, do it!!

Azazie is easily one of the best decisions I have made while wedding planning. From the swatches, to the sample try on, to the variety of styles to fit every body and budget, it’s been amazing. I have bridesmaids all over the country and we have loved the online showroom, home try on and more. They even provided me with discount codes for samples! I am a plus sized bride and my dress is beautiful, without compromising on fit or quality. I couldn’t believe my eyes at the dress or the price tag! And custom sizing is at no additional charge to boot! If you’re considering Azazie, do it!!Read Less

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kara

Kara M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best Bridesmaid Dresses

Super affordable, so many options and they arrive on time, even when you're in crunch time!

Sent on 02/24/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Kara. Happy to hear we could meet your expectations and be part of your event! If you share your photos we'd love to be tagged #Azazie.
  • Melina

Melina · Married on 10/10/2020

Great customer service and beautiful dress

I was supposed to be a bridesmaid myself and ordered the azazie Vika dress. I made a custom order with no extra cost. The price was also amazing. Later my shipment was lost because i had made a mistake in my address and i had to get in contact with azazie. They ended up being super nice and respectful and ordered me a completely new dress, also custom made, and sped up the making of it so that i could get to me in time for my event. It ended up coming a week earlier and was absolutely perfect. It fit like a glove and i was super happy. Extremely pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend this website!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Dresses, quick shipping

dresses were perfect! quick shipping and they matched the ties, bought 5 dresses and 7 ties and matching masks

Sent on 03/05/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Alexis, we are happy to hear we could be part of your special event. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We hope you had or have a magical event and wish you a lovely day.

• Becca

Becca B. · Married on 10/09/2020

Picking Azazie was easy after wearing two of their dresses in other weddings!

I had worn two Azazie dresses as a bridesmaid in friends’ weddings, so they were an easy choice for my own wedding. The custom sizing worked well for me in the past and seemed to for my own bridesmaids as well. Several women had to get straps or length adjusted to make the fit perfect, but that was a minor alteration. My bridesmaids wore Wisteria, Tahiti, and Plum, and did not order within the same 24-hour window, but we had no issues with different dye lots- all of the colors looked the same as their pairs, and looked great together. The matching masks made all the difference during the pandemic! The quality is worth the price, and I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 01/11/2021

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful and detailed review Becca. So happy to hear we could be part of your event and safely at that. Best wishes and we love the photos! Thank you for sharing.
  • Peyton

Peyton G. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great quality for a great price

Good selection. Nice quality. Cheap bridesmaid dresses

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2020

Everyone matched and looked great

My bridesmaids got their dresses from Azazie. I ordered swatches first to choose my color, then told my 7 bridesmaids the color, the website and to get knee length. The website made it easy for them to filter out what they were looking for. Each girl had a different dress they picked themselves that fit their body shape and style. It looked great!

Sent on 10/03/2020