AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Cat
    Cat Getting married on 12/31/2023
    Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen S. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing Selection!

I loved looking for dresses for my bridesmaids and moms from Azazie! My mom and mother in law also purchased their dresses here and they were absolutely stunning! I had my bridesmaids pick their own dresses from a specific color swatch so that we could do shades of blue and they looked absolutely amazing! The selection is wonderful and the prices fit any budget!! Thank you!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kathleen. We are so happy we could be a part of your special day. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience, have a wonderful day!
    Jessica Getting married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic-really!

Professional and communicative through the entire process! I’m really impressed. The dress I ordered looks great! I love the option to send in your measurements. I ordered color swatches first, great option if you’re shopping online. Swatches arrived very quickly. I ordered early thinking it would take a little extra time to make the dress and ship currently. The estimated arrival time by Azazie seemed reasonable but the dress made it here early!! There was email communication through the entire process. The return/exchange policy is very clear if you take the time to read it and it is extremely fair. Great company!!

Hello Jessica,
    Thank you for leaving such a glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and that you love your dress!
    We would also love it if you would share pictures of your beautiful day with us on our social media pages (#Azazie) and in our Style Gallery.
    Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need support with another order in the future!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Amazing Bridesmaid Dresses

Great variety, great quality, great price! I cannot say enough about how easy Azazie made everything. I ordered swatches, picked a color and set up an online showroom for my bridesmaids. They all got to pick their own style, and everything came together perfectly!!
  • Karlie
    Karlie Married on 05/14/2022
    The bridesmaid dresses came super quick and were true to size! Were even a little long on the other tall bridesmaids so they didn't have to worry about the hem length being too short. Definitely impressed and will be ordering again.

Hi Karlie,
    We're always excited to welcome back returning customers :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 05/03/2022

Better than expected!!

My bridesmaids all ordered dresses from Azazie and were so so pleased. Dresses were affordable, shipping was fast, and the quality of dresses was great. They even sent free swatch color samples first before ordering, and the color was exactly as described. They tried David's Bridal first and were super disappointed so I suggested Azazie to them based on reviews I had seen, and they did not disappoint! 10/10 would recommend to future brides and bridal party members
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 05/02/2022

This company was an answer to prayer honestly

I CANNOT RECOMMEND AZAZIE ENOUGH. My bridesmaid dresses were absolutely gorgeous and everything I imagined. Also, their customer service was amazing when I had a bridesmaid need a non-maternity dress 3 weeks before my wedding due to a miscarriage. Their compassion and willingness to work with our situation exceeded all my wildest expectations and I will forever recommend this company based on what they did for my friend.

Hi Rachel,
  • Nikki
    Nikki B. Married on 04/08/2022

Great Dress for the price!

I did not want to spend thousands of dollars on a dress that I was only going to wear one time. I first had a fitting at David’s Bridal Shower and all of the dresses were subpar that fit my budget and I would’ve had to order them online anyway. Do I decided to search online for other options and found Azazie. I was pleasantly surprised by many of the selections and purchased not only my wedding gown but my bridesmaids dresses as well. The dresses arrived earlier than estimated delivery and looked exactly like the picture.
  • Candace
    Candace J. Married on 03/19/2022

Beautiful dress, very affordable

I'm very happy I purchased my wedding dress through Azazie. I tried on 5 dresses through the try at home program and purchased one. I added a cape veil and sleeves. I felt beautiful!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Candace, thank you so much for sharing your experience and your gorgeous pictures. We are so happy we could be part of your event and wish you and yours all the best. Thank you, Azazie Management.
    Gabby S. Married on 03/06/2022

Super accommodating and great quality!

I was super hesitant to go with this company based off the prices but decided to get some try on dresses delivered to see. What appealed to me was the size range, color range and style options because I had larger bridesmaids and smaller bridesmaids so it needed to look good on different body types. After my first round of try on dresses I was put at ease because their quality was just as good as David’s bridal if not better but wasn’t crazy about the styles I chose so I ordered a second round of try on dresses. On that second round I found the perfect style and it super adorable, I then ordered swatches to confirm my colors. In the midst of finalizing things their processing time jumped up way longer then my actual wedding date so my girls had to kind of scramble to make sure they all arrived on time and just made sure to order custom sizes so they wouldn’t need alterations. I even had to email customer service to make sure my aunts pant suit outfit could arrive on time and they made it happen for me! I even ordered all of our groomsman’s ties for the day too so everyone truly matched and they all looked flawless. Highly highly recommend this site for your bridesmaids dresses or even a special occasion dress for the price!
  • Kara Hicks
    Jessica Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing experience!!

I was worried about missing trying on dresses with my bridesmaids by choosing to purchase online and it turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Azazie lets you order dresses to try on before buying! This process was so easy!!! I narrowed down my top 6 dresses and had my bridesmaids vote on their top 3. From there I ordered the three to try on and it was such a blast. We made food and had drinks played music and made a little runway fashion show and I did not have to worry about being too loud because I was at home!! I love azazie and cannot wait to create my showrooms so my bridesmaids can order from the same die lot :)

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for your review and for posting pictures! You've been selected as a winner for our $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. Please respond to our instagram story with your email address for verification before 12PM PST on August 16, 2019 to claim your reward!

Congratulations!

Grace @ Azazie
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 02/26/2022

Comfortable and Easy

Azazie was great to try on a few dressed without the stress of a salon. We also had a little party to have my girls try on the dresses. The custom sizing was awesome and fit everyone great! My mom even got her dress from them. The fact I was able to get matching bowties and pocket squares for everyone was so convenient too.

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

We are so happy we could be part of your special event Kimberly. Thank you not only for taking the time to write these kind words but also for sharing those wonderful pictures. We wish you and yours all the best. Azazie Management.
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 01/10/2022

Bridesmaids Dresses

I used Azazies for my wedding bridesmaids dresses and they turned out amazing! I loved how many designs they offered and the variety of colors. I had several of my bridesmaids report that they loved that they could customize their dress to fit their body!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are grateful we could be part of your special event! If you share your photos we'd love to be tagged #Azazie.
    Jacqueline Married on 12/18/2021

The easiest way to get bridesmaid dresses

I was initially hesitant to order bridesmaid's dresses from an online retailer, but I'm SO glad I did. It was so easy to guide my bridesmaids to the color/fabric I was looking for. Plus, the try-on before you buy was a great relief to my bridesmaids because they were able to see what they ordered on their body before committing to purchase. The quality of the dresses was excellent and there were many beautiful dresses in a variety of price ranges. I had my bridesmaids send me their orders and I purchased them in one order to ensure the dresses were in the same dye-lot, but I don't think that is something you need to worry about.
    Caprice D. Married on 12/11/2021

The perfect dress

The dress was a two in one where the train detached and the dress became an evening gown. The prices on Azazie were great as well. Highly recommended!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 12/11/2021

Azazie is great!

Ordered my wedding dress and then took it to a local tailor for the perfect fit. Bridesmaids got their dresses here too! They have an at home try on program which was great during Covid and no sales pressure
    Alexis C. Married on 12/10/2021

Bridemaid’s Dresses and Groomsmen’s Accessories

The colors matched perfectly and the our wedding party look wonderful!

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alexis. We are so happy we could be part of your special event.

Best Wishes,
    Azazie Management
    Sarah Married on 12/04/2021

Best Bridesmaid Dresses!

Best bridesmaid dresses! Color samples were exact. The girls were able to try on three samples at home and then order their dress, all online. Shipping was quick. Quality was amazing! Way better than any dresses we saw at David's Bridal. Matching ties for the men were perfect.
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 11/27/2021

Amazing Quality, Classic Dresses

All six of my bridesmaids purchased their dresses from Azazie and had great experiences. I created a showroom where I picked out about 10 different floor-length black dresses and allowed each bridesmaid to pick whatever dress she wanted. The ladies ordered their dresses about 4 months before the wedding and utilized the custom sizing function. Each bridesmaid told me how easy the purchasing process was, how quickly they received their dress, and how the dress fit exceptionally well and required little-to-no tailoring afterwards. Each one appreciated the sewn-in cups and high quality of their dress. Especially during a time where we are trying to limit in-person gatherings, utilizing Azazie is a perfect option for selecting bridesmaids dresses that your bridesmaids will love.

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Kristen, thank you for sharing this wonderful review and those beautiful photos. We are so happy we could be part of your special event and appreciate you taking the time to write such a review. Best Wishes, Azazie Management.
  • Jenandmattrimony2020
    Jen Married on 11/06/2021

Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses

My bridesmaids ordered in the middle of the coronavirus, so I was SO worried about getting the dresses in on time. They all came on time for our original date, but we had to postpone twice. The only bridesmaid that needed to reorder a dress was my cousin who was very pregnant for the first date, not pregnant for the second date, and only a little pregnant for the third date! They worked with her, and she got another beautiful dress on time.
  • Amelia
    Amelia W. Married on 10/31/2021

Perfect dress, affordable price

In college I would occasionally watch Say Yes to the Dress and jaw drop at the budgets some of these brides would walk in with. I wanted to wear something beautiful, but I didn't want my dress to be the most expensive thing I bought for my wedding. I found Azazie when I was shopping around for bridesmaids dresses for a friend's wedding and revisited the site once I got engaged. I'm not sure if they have a store front, but their website allows you to use a "try before you buy" program where you can sample the dresses before having to commit to one. They also allow you to purchase the dress to your custom measurements; I was too afraid I'd mess it up, so I just bought a standard size and got it custom tailored at a local tailor shop. I liked the younger but still classic options on the Azazie website, and the dress appears to be well-made. I had no issues getting it tailored, and the only thing that tore was a bustle tie I had added, which happened at the end of the reception when I was jumping/dancing the night away.
  • Nick
    Nick K. Married on 10/23/2021

Easy and beautiful

We asked our bridesmaids to find a floor length dress they’d feel comfortable in, for a specific color(s) from Azazie. This worked our perfectly as Azazie has a ton of dresses in each color so there was something that every one of our bridesmaids would absolutely glow in, regardless of body type. Their custom measurements fit most of our bridesmaids like a glove too.
  • Marcy
    Marcy R. Married on 10/16/2021

Mother of the bride dress

My daughter’s wedding was magical. ( 10/16/21) I felt like a princess myself wearing my Azazie dress. I was complimented many times throughout the day. This dress was comfortable and fit so well. Surrounded by my 7 siblings, my husband, friends and children, this day was a touch of heaven on earth.

Hello Marcy,
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful review and photos. Everyone looks amazing and we're so happy we could be part of your family's special event. All the best, Azazie Management.
    Jennifer L. Married on 10/16/2021

Fantastic wedding dress

The process was so easy, reasonable price and my dress fit great.
  • Leah
    Leah S. Married on 10/10/2021

Great selection and fit! (Go with custom tailoring!)

We used Azazie for all our bridesmaids (went with a color and allowed them to pick their preferred design). Worked out very well! Everyone was happy!