AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

647 | San Jose, CA

647 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

Cat · Getting married on 12/22/2022

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Sent on 12/19/2017

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)
  • Karlie

Karlie · Getting married on 05/14/2022

The bridesmaid dresses came super quick and were true to size! Were even a little long on the other tall bridesmaids so they didn't have to worry about the hem length being too short. Definitely impressed and will be ordering again.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Hi Karlie,
    We're always excited to welcome back returning customers :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Rachel

Rachel Mccormick · Getting married on 05/02/2022

This company was an answer to prayer honestly

I CANNOT RECOMMEND AZAZIE ENOUGH. My bridesmaid dresses were absolutely gorgeous and everything I imagined. Also, their customer service was amazing when I had a bridesmaid need a non-maternity dress 3 weeks before my wedding due to a miscarriage. Their compassion and willingness to work with our situation exceeded all my wildest expectations and I will forever recommend this company based on what they did for my friend.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Hi Rachel,

Kelsi Weakley · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Good Value

We ordered bridesmaids dresses from this company and they were exactly as expected!
    Great quality, true to size and a great value
    Shipped faster than the website said even!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily Mora · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Great customer service

I needed a maternity dress this year but in the event the wedding was postponed due to COVID, I would have needed a regular dress. Oyuki was extremely helpful and allowed me a return extension in the event I need to exchange my maternity dress for a regular dress. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2020

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hello Emily, Thank you for the kind words and taking the time out to write them. I will also be sure to share the review with the team and Oyuki who will be grateful. Thank you again!
  • Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Large/ affordable selections

There is a very wide selection of dresses and accessories. Found my bridesmaid's dresses here; however, I do wish they had a better color selection for flower girl dresses.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Emily Archambault · Getting married on 11/07/2020

If you’re considering Azazie, do it!!

Azazie is easily one of the best decisions I have made while wedding planning. From the swatches, to the sample try on, to the variety of styles to fit every body and budget, it’s been amazing. I have bridesmaids all over the country and we have loved the online showroom, home try on and more. They even provided me with discount codes for samples! I am a plus sized bride and my dress is beautiful, without compromising on fit or quality. I couldn’t believe my eyes at the dress or the price tag! And custom sizing is at no additional charge to boot! If you’re considering Azazie, do it!!Read Less

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Melina

Melina · Married on 10/10/2020

Great customer service and beautiful dress

I was supposed to be a bridesmaid myself and ordered the azazie Vika dress. I made a custom order with no extra cost. The price was also amazing. Later my shipment was lost because i had made a mistake in my address and i had to get in contact with azazie. They ended up being super nice and respectful and ordered me a completely new dress, also custom made, and sped up the making of it so that i could get to me in time for my event. It ended up coming a week earlier and was absolutely perfect. It fit like a glove and i was super happy. Extremely pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend this website!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Peyton

Peyton Gehrs · Married on 10/03/2020

Great quality for a great price

Good selection. Nice quality. Cheap bridesmaid dresses

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2020

Everyone matched and looked great

My bridesmaids got their dresses from Azazie. I ordered swatches first to choose my color, then told my 7 bridesmaids the color, the website and to get knee length. The website made it easy for them to filter out what they were looking for. Each girl had a different dress they picked themselves that fit their body shape and style. It looked great!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Annie

Annie Tilton · Married on 09/20/2020

So so so good

Loving it so far! My girls are SO excited by all the options and colors! Totally bringing my vision to life!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Duffin · Married on 09/12/2020

Easy and fun way to pick bridesmaids dresses

Azazie is an ingenious website for picking bridesmaids dresses. I created a showroom and picked a bunch of dresses of options for my bridesmaids to pick from. My bridesmaids were able to go in and pick the ones they liked and order samples to try on for sizing if they wanted. The process was so easy! They were beautiful! Some of them sent in their sizing and they were perfect, and some had to have a few alterations done. We chose the Cabernet color for our December wedding. Overall, very happy with the website and would definitely recommend any bride to use!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Haylie

Haylie Gauthe Peterson · Married on 09/09/2020

Affordable and my exact vision!

When you are on the hunt for beautiful, AFFORDABLE, unique dresses for 7 bridesmaids, look no further than Azazie! Very user friendly, easy to order swatches, TONS of color choices and dress styles! My girls looked amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Challanne

Challanne Finn · Married on 09/05/2020

Can't Wait!

Super excited to get my bridesmaid dresses from Azazie!
    My wedding is not until September of 2020 but I am definitely going with Azazie! The option to sign up for a free swatch was pretty amazing. Even though it was not the color I ended up going with it still has all of the materials in the sample with made it a lot easier to decided which material and dress we are going with. So many colors and options to pick from! The prices are super reasonable and won't break the wallets of my bridesmaids. We will also be getting the pocket squares and ties to match the dresses!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Alex

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2020

Great selection of wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses!!!

I ordered the Andrina Ball Gown from Azazie. Their selection of gowns is amazing, very high quality for a great price! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Tonya · Married on 08/29/2020

Couldn't be happier

Such a fantastic experience. I custom sized my dress but did need a few alterations to after it arrived. The $75 reimbursement for alterations was simple. I had a hard time finding a dress in a store that I liked the look of and even harder time finding something within my price range. Azazie helped with both. My dress was beautiful and I received many compliments but it also didn't totally break the bank which I was unwilling to do for a dress I wear once. I contacted customer service a couple times with questions and received very quick responses and this was in the time of Coronavirus, so I was very impressed with their ability to respond so quickly. My bridesmaid and mom also ordered through Azazie and had no issues. My only complaint was I ordered men's ties from Azazie and the quality is definitely not as good as my dress was. The stitching on several of the ties came out on the wedding day and needed to be fixed.

Sent on 09/01/2020

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review Tonya. We also appreciate the feedback on the other items purchased and I will definitely be sure to share this feedback with our production and design teams especially about the men's accessories. Have a lovely day.
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Martins · Married on 08/29/2020

Very good cost benefit

Azazie was quite fast at delivering our customized dresses. My bridesmaids had a large option to choose from and they all looked gorgeous. My wedding gown was also perfect, with the exception of one seam that needed to be fixed but overall perfect.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Witmoyer · Married on 08/28/2020

Long distance planning

This company is PERFECT for anyone planning a wedding with “long-distance” bridesmaids! You can easily take your own measurements with their guide and ship it straight to the girls houses to try on before purchasing and you can buy swatch colors so cheap to determine your colors!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Aretha

Aretha Zogar · Married on 08/22/2020

Dress for Azazie

This dress was beautiful, so reasonable & shipping so super quick! I’d highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Katharine K · Married on 08/15/2020

Azazie can't be beat for bridesmaid dresses! (Or Mother of Bride dresses)

I wanted light blue bridesmaids dresses since I love the color, and I wanted my bridesmaids to be able to choose the cut of dress they preferred and that would fit them best, since there was a mix of heights and body types among my bridesmaids. I also didn't want them to have to pay too much, and appreciated that the dresses tended to be around $100 or less. I loved that you could order a sample to check what the fabric would look like, and that I could just tell them, "pick a dress in Sky Blue chiffon that is floor-length", and that there were so many options to choose from. They all found something they liked.

Then, when COVID began slowing down production in China in February and I was freaking out about the dresses arriving in time, Azazie's customer service team was amazing in giving me information about the status of my bridesmaid dresses and the dress for my mother. My bridesmaids also were able to all order backup dresses in sky blue too, to ease my mind/stress, from the section of the site that has ready-to-ship dresses. Of course, all of my worrying turned out for naught, since the dresses DID arrive in time for my original April wedding date...but I had already postponed it because of COVID. My MOH was even able to return her dress and just wear the cheaper backup dress, and saved money...and the color looked exactly the same as the rest that had been dyed in one batch together!

So in short, even with COVID maybe lengthening production times, they are the easiest and most affordable choice for bridesmaid dresses, and turned out beautifully.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Hello Katharine,
    Thank you for the kind words and taking the time out to write them especially in such detail. This is not only great to see but very helpful for future brides trying to make an informed decision.

Also thank you for your patience during those early days of COVID. They were truly stressful times for all of us and we had to work quickly and think outside the box to ensure no event was negatively impacted. I too think the CS team did an amazing job but they love hearing it from customers so thank you for those kind words. I will be sure to share them with the team who will be grateful. Thank you again!

Selina Landberg · Married on 08/01/2020

Makes wedding planning so easy

AZAZIE has made it so simple to find my bridesmaids dresses! They’re great quality, shipping is quick, and they’re all under $200!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Anna

Anna Carlson · Married on 07/24/2020

Custom Bridesmaid Dresses and Ties

I found my bridesmaids' dresses and matching ties for my wedding party on this site! I wanted modest dresses and actually found my bridesmaid dresses in the mother of the bride section! Quick service and cheap in comparison to other places. All of the items held up well throughout the wedding day and were very comfortable!

Sent on 08/07/2020

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and beautiful photo Anna. We are delighted we could be part of your event. As you mentioned, though we are low cost we don't skimp on quality ;) and appreciate you sharing.

Gina Raganella · Married on 06/26/2020

Incredible! I love this company!

I don't even know where to start, the actual dress or the service because i am obsessed with BOTH!!!!
    First, Sangita was INCREDIBLE!! i was in a very stressful situation where i was added to a bridal party last minute (about 4 weeks before the date of the wedding) and did not have a dress (it had to be gray and to the floor). i found this one and fell in love but it looked like it would arrive a week AFTER the wedding. i was so upset, not knowing what to do and left with very little options due to the timing and the fact that nothing i saw compared to this dress. but i took a chance, bought it, and wrote an email to Azazie. Sagita totally saved me and said although she could not guarantee it, she would do everything she could to get me that dress before the wedding. She updated me along the whole creation process so i always knew the status. In the final stages she assured me i would be rocking the Azazie dress i had been waiting for! and guess what!? i got it a week BEFORE the wedding!!! i cannot tell you how much it meant to me that she went over and above for me in such a stressful situation.
    Second, the dress is INCREDIBLE! I got the Azazie Caroline and it exactly as described with measurements, i had to do nothing for alterations except hem it (and i even added a cute little slit in it as well!). Fit so nicely like mermaid but was not at all too tight to dance (and i LOVE to dance). Highly recommend this beautiful dress and only wish the photographer's photos were ready so i could share them here!!!
    i felt beautiful in it the whole night and got SO many compliments that my dress was the best one in the bridal party! thank you so much Azazie and Sangita, your staff is wonderful

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Future Mrs. Shanahan

Megan McGill · Married on 06/20/2020

Azazie Bridesmaid Dresses

My sisters (both bridesmaids) ordered dresses from this site and we absolutely love them! The fit is very true to size and the color turned out beautifully. I have an Azazie bridesmaid dress for a wedding I am and and had a similar experience. Very high quality for excellent price. So excited to see my girls in these dresses! Estimated delivery time is very accurate as well, which is super helpful!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Frederick

Frederick Brey · Married on 06/13/2020

Drop your other vendor, and order from them NOW!

This has been the BEST experience. I picked my favorite 10 dresses on the site and told the girls to pick 2-3 of their favorites. We ended up ordering 12 sample dresses at $10/dress and had a try-on party with champagne and sandwiches. It was so much more fun than going to a shop, and I was able to order almost all of the samples in the colors they were supposed to be in. You don’t get that at a shop! They’re usually whatever color they have in that size. All of the girls commented on how much fun it was to do it this way instead of going to the salon.
    The dresses are twice as good as other vendors quality-wise, and they are half the price! Plus they offer a 10% student discount and free custom sizing. None of my girls have received their dresses yet, (we did this about 3 weeks ago) but I have no doubt that we will all be pleased.
    As for their customer service, it’s incredible. You normally get the sample dresses for a week, but I was advised to order 2.5 weeks ahead of my party just to make sure they would get here in time. They ended up coming in too early, so I contacted customer service, and they extended our time by a full week for all 4 orders - no questions asked. I will recommend this company to anyone and everyone until the day I die!

Sent on 08/11/2019

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Frederick! You've been selected as one of the winners of the $100 Amazon Gift Card for our Giveaway! Please respond to our instagram story(@iheartazazie) with your email address before August 15, 2019 12PM PST!