AZAZIE, Inc. Reviews

553 | San Jose, CA

553 Reviews for AZAZIE, Inc.

AZAZIE, Inc. 1
AZAZIE, Inc. 2
AZAZIE, Inc. 3
AZAZIE, Inc. 4
AZAZIE, Inc. 5
AZAZIE, Inc. 6
AZAZIE, Inc. 7

Cat · Getting married on 12/22/2022

Really great. Already suggested them for two weddings next year after using them this past summer

Sent on 12/19/2017
    AZAZIE, Inc. 8

Hi Cat,
    We always appreciate recommendations from our customers! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :)

Kelsi Weakley · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Good Value

We ordered bridesmaids dresses from this company and they were exactly as expected!
    Great quality, true to size and a great value
    Shipped faster than the website said even!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Emily Archambault · Getting married on 11/07/2020

If you’re considering Azazie, do it!!

Azazie is easily one of the best decisions I have made while wedding planning. From the swatches, to the sample try on, to the variety of styles to fit every body and budget, it’s been amazing. I have bridesmaids all over the country and we have loved the online showroom, home try on and more. They even provided me with discount codes for samples! I am a plus sized bride and my dress is beautiful, without compromising on fit or quality. I couldn’t believe my eyes at the dress or the price tag! And custom sizing is at no additional charge to boot! If you’re considering Azazie, do it!!Read Less

• Challanne

Challanne Finn · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Can't Wait!

Super excited to get my bridesmaid dresses from Azazie!
    My wedding is not until September of 2020 but I am definitely going with Azazie! The option to sign up for a free swatch was pretty amazing. Even though it was not the color I ended up going with it still has all of the materials in the sample with made it a lot easier to decided which material and dress we are going with. So many colors and options to pick from! The prices are super reasonable and won't break the wallets of my bridesmaids. We will also be getting the pocket squares and ties to match the dresses!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Witmoyer · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Long distance planning

This company is PERFECT for anyone planning a wedding with “long-distance” bridesmaids! You can easily take your own measurements with their guide and ship it straight to the girls houses to try on before purchasing and you can buy swatch colors so cheap to determine your colors!!

• Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Large/ affordable selections

There is a very wide selection of dresses and accessories. Found my bridesmaid's dresses here; however, I do wish they had a better color selection for flower girl dresses.

Gina · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Incredible! I love this company!

I don't even know where to start, the actual dress or the service because i am obsessed with BOTH!!!!
    First, Sangita was INCREDIBLE!! i was in a very stressful situation where i was added to a bridal party last minute (about 4 weeks before the date of the wedding) and did not have a dress (it had to be gray and to the floor). i found this one and fell in love but it looked like it would arrive a week AFTER the wedding. i was so upset, not knowing what to do and left with very little options due to the timing and the fact that nothing i saw compared to this dress. but i took a chance, bought it, and wrote an email to Azazie. Sagita totally saved me and said although she could not guarantee it, she would do everything she could to get me that dress before the wedding. She updated me along the whole creation process so i always knew the status. In the final stages she assured me i would be rocking the Azazie dress i had been waiting for! and guess what!? i got it a week BEFORE the wedding!!! i cannot tell you how much it meant to me that she went over and above for me in such a stressful situation.
    Second, the dress is INCREDIBLE! I got the Azazie Caroline and it exactly as described with measurements, i had to do nothing for alterations except hem it (and i even added a cute little slit in it as well!). Fit so nicely like mermaid but was not at all too tight to dance (and i LOVE to dance). Highly recommend this beautiful dress and only wish the photographer's photos were ready so i could share them here!!!
    i felt beautiful in it the whole night and got SO many compliments that my dress was the best one in the bridal party! thank you so much Azazie and Sangita, your staff is wonderful

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Frederick

Frederick Brey · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Drop your other vendor, and order from them NOW!

This has been the BEST experience. I picked my favorite 10 dresses on the site and told the girls to pick 2-3 of their favorites. We ended up ordering 12 sample dresses at $10/dress and had a try-on party with champagne and sandwiches. It was so much more fun than going to a shop, and I was able to order almost all of the samples in the colors they were supposed to be in. You don’t get that at a shop! They’re usually whatever color they have in that size. All of the girls commented on how much fun it was to do it this way instead of going to the salon.
    The dresses are twice as good as other vendors quality-wise, and they are half the price! Plus they offer a 10% student discount and free custom sizing. None of my girls have received their dresses yet, (we did this about 3 weeks ago) but I have no doubt that we will all be pleased.
    As for their customer service, it’s incredible. You normally get the sample dresses for a week, but I was advised to order 2.5 weeks ahead of my party just to make sure they would get here in time. They ended up coming in too early, so I contacted customer service, and they extended our time by a full week for all 4 orders - no questions asked. I will recommend this company to anyone and everyone until the day I die!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    AZAZIE, Inc. 9
    AZAZIE, Inc. 10
    AZAZIE, Inc. 11
    AZAZIE, Inc. 12

AZAZIE, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Frederick! You've been selected as one of the winners of the $100 Amazon Gift Card for our Giveaway! Please respond to our instagram story(@iheartazazie) with your email address before August 15, 2019 12PM PST!
  • Ambree

Ambree Meek · Getting married on 06/07/2020

GREAT dresses

Fast shipping and so many colors and styles to pick from. I love that I could mix and match and that each bridesmaid could find a dress to suite her style. Dresses are affordable and high quality. Both my sisters used this for their weddings, and I am following suit!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Little · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Cannot wait for my wedding!

Their dresses are so beautiful and their customer service is amazing!

Lauren Guardino · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Great experience

Two of my bridesmaids used azazie for their weddings and loved them so I’m using them for mine too! Their punctuality is amazing and I love being able to order swatches beforehand so that I can match the dress color to flowers and the guys ties. The customer service is also really top of the line- it’s so easy to swap a dress if it doesn’t fit, and you get to do it once for free!

Colleen Perez · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Quality & Plenty of Styles you’ll LOVE!

I was the maid of honor this last April in my sisters wedding. All of the bridesmaids wore the Dusty Sage dress in a variation of styles. We couldn’t be happier with the QUALITY and color of the dresses. Shipping was fast and was even able to custom size for FREE! My best friend is getting married next May and 10/10 recommending us to buy our dresses from Azazie, absolutely LOVE these dresses. So many styles! 🖤

AZAZIE, Inc. 13

Selina Landberg · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Makes wedding planning so easy

AZAZIE has made it so simple to find my bridesmaids dresses! They’re great quality, shipping is quick, and they’re all under $200!

Holly Morgan · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Wedding planning made easy

There are so many things I can brag about! Free custom sizing, sample dresses at home and send them back, a multitude of colors, all-inclusive sizing, accessories for the groom and his guys, mother of the bride dresses in a complimenting color palette, and now flower girl dresses! Azazie has made my wedding planning process so easy! I can’t wait to see the finished product at my wedding. It’s the real deal ladies. Instagram: hollysuemorgan

Annie Tilton · Getting married on 04/24/2020

So so so good

Loving it so far! My girls are SO excited by all the options and colors! Totally bringing my vision to life!

Sarita · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Great dress vendor!

I love Azazie!! I’ve gone through my second set of “try on” dresses my mom and we’re getting closer to figuring out what she likes. Azazie is quick to ship out samples AND they have an awesome selection of dresses/outfits. Give them a try.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • CARLIE

Carlie · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Perfect, Every time!

I’ve used Azazie as a bridesmaid in the past. I did the custom sizing and it was PERFECT! The prices are so reasonable, the quality is great and there are so many colors to choose from. Now that I’m a bride, I’m using them again. I just ordered sample dresses and swatches and can’t wait to get them all in!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Amazing experience!!

I was worried about missing trying on dresses with my bridesmaids by choosing to purchase online and it turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Azazie lets you order dresses to try on before buying! This process was so easy!!! I narrowed down my top 6 dresses and had my bridesmaids vote on their top 3. From there I ordered the three to try on and it was such a blast. We made food and had drinks played music and made a little runway fashion show and I did not have to worry about being too loud because I was at home!! I love azazie and cannot wait to create my showrooms so my bridesmaids can order from the same die lot :)

AZAZIE, Inc. 14
    AZAZIE, Inc. 15
    AZAZIE, Inc. 16

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for your review and for posting pictures! You've been selected as a winner for our $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. Please respond to our instagram story with your email address for verification before 12PM PST on August 16, 2019 to claim your reward!

Congratulations!

Grace @ Azazie

Laurel Seabolt · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Easy process!

Recently bought a bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding and the whole process was so easy. They let you customize your dress for free, so no need to pay for alterations! We created a showroom so we all could see the dresses others were buying since she wanted a variety. Not to mention the prices are great for the quality of the material!

• Dixiedelawder

Dixie Delawder · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Just recieved my dress!

Just got my dress, fits beautifully! They were very responsive with all of my questions! Can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Korey

Korey Campbell · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Great Value

Such beautiful wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses at such affordable prices! I didn't want to spend a lot on my dress, but still wanted something that would make me feel beautiful on that day. I loved using their custom sizing to help limit the amount of alterations I would need. Their team was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Leah Schwarting · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Looking forward to my wedding day in the Jezebel!

I was really nervous at the idea of ordering my dress online. I’d only ever heard cautionary tales. However, after trying the home try-on program out of curiosity, I fell in love with the quality. I ended up grabbing the Jezebel gown, which was under $300 and looks gorgeous. It sounds silly, but everyone was shocked when I showed them the dress and told them the price. It worked out so well I actually picked my bridesmaids’ dresses from them.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Madison

Madison Hall · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Thank you!

Loved the selection, price, and quality of these dresses for my bridesmaids! Thank you!!

• Molly

Molly · Getting married on 11/02/2019

The customer service was very helpful and shipping was super fast. The dress was perfect!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Hi Molly,
    We're so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us :)

Jenna · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I ordered a dress in December of 2016 for a friends wedding in February, and when I first put in the order, the wait time was expected to be 7 weeks, which would put the dress arriving to me only one week before the wedding. I was concerned about that, but the dress came in TWO weeks! I was SO pleased with it! The color and style were beautiful and the quality of the dress is excellent. I am getting married in April of 2018 and having my bridesmaids choose dresses from Azazie. :)

Sent on 12/08/2017
    AZAZIE, Inc. 17

Hi Jenna,
    We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! We can't wait for you to order more dresses from us :)