40 N Santa Cruz Ave Suite B, Los Gatos, CA 95030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 3

About Haute Bride

Haute Bride is the Bay Area's premier bridal salon for chic and stylish wedding dress and jewelry options! We carry made to order gowns from Hayley Paige, Theia, Christos, Amsale, Blush by Hayley Paige, Augusta Jones, and more! Our salon is located in picturesque downtown Los Gatos, making an ideal setting for a charming weekend destination to style your wedding look! In addition to gorgeous bridal gowns, we also carry our own line of couture bridal accessories, all hand crafted to order at our design studio in town. Our jewelry, sashes, accessories, and veils are made with Swarovski crystals and offer customization options for every bride and price point!

a9d09e23eba434a3 1528739277 0ca797252b10d482 1528739268464 7 ab6a10ef86ebae686c
5ed6fa328b2f29c7 Chantelle Square
Haute Bride
Los Gatos-local Hayley Paige is a favorite among Haute Brides - love her West Gown!
Haute Bride couture crystal earrings - hand crafted in the Bay Area

21 Reviews for Haute Bride

• Athena

Athena · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Boutique

Haute Bride is the perfect place to go if you are looking for superb service and gorgeous dresses! The ladies who work there are all so friendly and nice - I had the pleasure of working with numerous people throughout my wedding (dress, jewelry, preservation, etc.) and you can tell they all really care for each of their brides and make the whole experience easy and fun! The dresses they carry are all gorgeous and each have a touch of uniqueness setting them apart from more basic dresses you can find everywhere else - which also made it so difficult to pick a dress as I wished I could have several dresses on my wedding day since there were so many beautiful different styles I loved! They also have many hand made accessories for all of your needs to choose from to complete any look - one of the accessories I selected was a sash and it completely transformed my dress adding a little rustic chic which aligned with our wedding theme! I would highly recommend checking out their selection as you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are searching for the perfect bridal gown, this is the place to go. Not only is the store absolutely adorable, but they have such an amazing selection of beautiful gowns. I had the best time trying on wedding gowns and came back for an accessories appointment for my veil etc. They have a great team of people at this salon and I would highly recommend Haute Bride for brides-to-be!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Haute Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we are so glad that you enjoyed your experience at Haute Bride and found a dress that you loved! Best wishes and congratulations from all of us at Haute Bride!
  • User4190755 · 2+ years ago

I had a great experience our purchasing my wedding dress at Haute Bride! The staff are very knowledgeable, and everything in the store is beautiful. It was truly such a special experience! A few weeks after I purchased my dress, I even received a had written thank you letter in the mail. I would definitely recommend everyone to buy their dress and super adorable accessories at Haute Bride!!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Award

Haute Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Elegance Preserved
    Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

The team in Los Gatos has a lovely shop that is a lovely experience for brides in the area. With some amazing designers such as Hayley Paige, its no wonder they are so successful. There is often a cute little dog there as well!

• Professional Makeup Artistry
    Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

" I love. love. love. everything Haute Bride!... I encourage my brides to think outside the box and be a bit more high fashion... with Haute Bride pieces I accomplish this goal every time!" -- Maria Chang of PMA

• Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists
    Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love this Place. So current hip and chic!

• 40 N Santa Cruz Ave, Suite B Los Gatos, 95030 See on map
    Appointments Required - Closed Monday Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday 10am - 6pm Sunday 10am - 5pm