Bride and Bustle

Los Gatos, CA View map

Bride and Bustle is the Bay Area's premier bridal salon for made-to-order bridal gowns and couture custom accessories! We carry made to order gowns from Hayley Paige, Pronovias, Watters, Allison Webb and more! Our salon is located in picturesque downtown Los Gatos, making an ideal setting for a charming weekend destination to style your wedding look! In addition to gorgeous bridal gowns, we are also the flagship location for Haute Bride accessoriess, all hand crafted to order in town. Haute Bride jewelry, sashes, accessories, and veils are made with Swarovski crystals and offer customization options for every bride and price point! We recently expanded our space and are in a brand new storefront, just two doors down from where we located before!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Carla
    Carla Married on 02/21/2020

Where I found my dress!

I attended a trunk show at the very last minute for one of my favorite wedding gown designers (Alison Webb). This was the first of many bridal gown appointments I had made. Little did I know I would end up finding my dream dress. However the shop was previously called Haute Bride. Not only did I find my gown, I also purchased some beautiful custom jewelry, my veil, and an adorable Hayley Paige flower girl tutu and t-shirt combo. I had an unforgettable experience because this is where I found the perfect dress!
    Christina Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome experience and beautiful dress

I had gone to a few other shops before going here. The experience was amazing. I had family with me and they accommodated us and treated everyone wonderfully. The dress that I chose was more than I could have hoped for. I highly recommend this lovely store to find your dress.
  • Athena
    Athena Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Boutique

Haute Bride is the perfect place to go if you are looking for superb service and gorgeous dresses! The ladies who work there are all so friendly and nice - I had the pleasure of working with numerous people throughout my wedding (dress, jewelry, preservation, etc.) and you can tell they all really care for each of their brides and make the whole experience easy and fun! The dresses they carry are all gorgeous and each have a touch of uniqueness setting them apart from more basic dresses you can find everywhere else - which also made it so difficult to pick a dress as I wished I could have several dresses on my wedding day since there were so many beautiful different styles I loved! They also have many hand made accessories for all of your needs to choose from to complete any look - one of the accessories I selected was a sash and it completely transformed my dress adding a little rustic chic which aligned with our wedding theme! I would highly recommend checking out their selection as you won't be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

24 photos · 09/12/2016
  • Matt & Ashley
    14 photos · 05/30/2015

Elegance Preserved Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

The team in Los Gatos has a lovely shop that is a lovely experience for brides in the area. With some amazing designers such as Hayley Paige, its no wonder they are so successful. There is often a cute little dog there as well!

Professional Makeup Artistry Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

" I love. love. love. everything Haute Bride!... I encourage my brides to think outside the box and be a bit more high fashion... with Haute Bride pieces I accomplish this goal every time!" -- Maria Chang of PMA

Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love this Place. So current hip and chic!

40 North Santa Cruz Ave., Suite D Los Gatos, CA, 95030

Appointments Required - Closed Monday Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday 10am - 6pm Sunday 10am - 5pm
Location of (Bride and Bustle)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding