Jennifer Skog Photography

San Ramon, CA View map
$11,500 Most Popular Price

$11,500 Most Popular Price

Located in Napa, California, JENNIFER SKOG PHOTOGRAPHERS celebrates life and couples’ love in the Napa Valley, Sonoma County, and San Francisco Bay areas. Jennifer Skog has an artist’s eye for beauty and composition, along with a finely honed talent for creating beautiful and natural photos. Rob Skog, Jennifer’s brother, joined the photography team four years ago and together they have the perfect blend of femininity and strength in their wedding documentation. They can photograph couples’ special day together or individually.

JENNIFER SKOG PHOTOGRAPHERS identifies with photojournalistic and contemporary photography styles, along with their editorial, illustrative, and emotive themes. They put in additional hours, provide a second shooter, go to multiple locations for shoots, offer toning services, and schedule only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the undivided attention they deserve. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and more. Jennifer’s photos emulate her passion for life, romance, and fashion, and her emotionally connected photography tells couples’ unique love stories. Other photography services provided include:

• Liability insurance
  • Boudoir and engagement shoots
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Proofs

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$11,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
  • F
    Felicia Married on 08/08/2010
    Jennifer Skog was the first vendor that we booked for our wedding. When I saw her work, I knew instantly that she was the photographer for us! Our couture engagement shoot (with Maria Chang of PMA) was so much fun, and our wedding photos were amazing!

The Skog Team consisted of Jen and her brother Rob. They both have an eye for beautiful lighting, detail, and just a bit of edginess. They captured our wedding in a glamorous photo-journalistic style, as well as taking the standard family portraits. We felt at ease with them and are very, very pleased with the results.

The packages are fairly pricey, but photography was a priority for us, and she was definitely worth every penny.
    Margo Married on 07/24/2010
    Love Jen. Love her attitude. Love her mad skills. Love everything she does.
    Jenny Married on 06/12/2010
    Jen is in one word: FABULOUS!

I knew I wanted her as my photographer before we even had our venue booked. It's really difficult to write her a review because her work speaks for itself. She is absolutely the BEST you will find. While there are so many great wedding photographers out there, I have yet to find one who's work is so consistently stunning.

Why is she so different? To me, most "good" wedding photographers can capture the joy and emotion on your wedding day. That's because weddings are just naturally filled with with lots of joy and emotion and if you are decent at what you do, you will be able to capture those moments. BUT, there are very few photographers that can make everyone look their best in pictures. I personally think I am very unphotogenic. I SERIOUSLY hate about 99% of pictures of myself. My biggest fear for my wedding was that I would plan and prepare, and do all I could do, and then look back at the pictures and think, "ugh...I hate how I look in my wedding pictures." That's why I knew I needed Jen, because she is somehow able to make people look their best. No, she's not a magician, I am not going transform into Angelina Jolie, but she does know how to capture people at their best angles and at the perfect moment. That was the number one priority to me. Her style is also exactly what I wanted, a perfect balance of posed and candid. Her pictures are so amazingly romantic and sultry. Aside from her beautiful work, she's also such a pleasure to work with. She's on time, professional, and organized. She has a hilarious personality that puts you at ease. Her brother, Rob, who shot the wedding with her is fantastic, too. He captured so many great shots during the wedding!

While we were on a very tight budget for the wedding, there was one thing that I did not hesitate to splurge on, and that was photography. I knew I could live without fancy linens, or extravagant florals. All of that would only last one day. But you will look at your wedding photos for the rest of your life, and I wanted the best we could possibly get. Jen is definitely worth the investment!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Professional Makeup Artistry Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer's incredible fashion sense and romantic sensibility makes her my favorite photographer to work with. I'm in complete awe of her artistic photographic sense and total dedication to her clients. She amazes me time and time again... Love her! -- Maria Chang of PMA

Fantasy Sound Event Services Fantasy Sound Event Services Wedding DJs

What is there not to love about Jennifer? We absolutely adore working weddings with Jennifer. Her work is amazing, and she is incredibly easy to work with. There are only a few photographers that we recommend, and Jennifer is definitely at the top of our list!

Old Ranch Rd San Ramon, CA, 94583
Location of (Jennifer Skog Photography)

Jennifer Skog Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Skog Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Skog Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Negatives

What photography services does Jennifer Skog Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Skog Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jennifer Skog Photography offer?

Jennifer Skog Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jennifer Skog Photography offer?

Jennifer Skog Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Toning

What photography materials does Jennifer Skog Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Skog Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Skog Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Skog Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding