40530 Albrae Street, Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number

About Weddings and Dreams

Weddings and Dreams is a family-oriented business here to take care of you. Our staff is excited to help you create your dream wedding! We carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids/flowergirl dresses, evening dresses, wedding accessories, tuxedo rentals, and barong tagalogs. You can set up an appointment with us through our website weddingsanddreams.net or call us at (510) 438-8877. Your dream wedding starts here!

Follow Weddings and Dreams on

1 User photo

Weddings and Dreams 1
  • Haley

Haley Chuang · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding dress of my dreams

After going to 7 other wedding dress shops, I finally found my dream dress here for a great price! Had no issues, would recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2019
    Weddings and Dreams 2

Mackenzie Marshall · Married on 12/01/2018

Truly Amazing

I first come across Wedding and Dreams at a Bridal Show in SF. At the shows they had this stunning strapless fitted mermaid dress with the most amazing detailed train. Several months later I happen to be in Ferment for a nail appointment. The shop just happen to be down the street from my nail salon.

I walked in to the shop wirh no appointment and told the wome behind the counter about the dress that I saw at the Bridal Fair. Her name was Virginia and she was so kind and helpful. I showed her a photo of the dress I wanted to look at. She was happy to show me the exact dress. She toke me to the dressing room and helped me into the dress. It amazingly fit like it was ment to be. This was the first dress I had tried on and it was the last.

After a lovely long conversation with Virginia about the dress and how I felt in it, she really made me feel good about the dress. After making the decision on the dress in was such a relief to find out that they had a layaway program that I could take advantage of. I paid an initial amount and agreed upon a monthly payment.

In May the company I worked for relocated and that left me unemployed. I called Weddings and Dreams up and told them the situation. They where so understanding and helping. They where kind enough to allow me to chang the amount of my monthly payment. It was such a relief and helpful to my financial situation.

Today I picked up my dress after making the last payment last week. Virginia was there to help me again anf I come with my best friend Roxanne. I tried the dress again to make sure it still fit and didn't need alterations. NOPE, still fit like a glove. I tried some jewelry on to complete the look. And had another amazing conversation with Virginia. She remembers our conversations from the 10 months ago.

I purchased a garment bag, a bracelet, earrings, and a undershirt for my fiancee. I cant wait to share my dress photos after my wedding on December 1st with Virginia.

Thank you so much Virginia and Weddings and Dreams. You are top notch

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kristy · Married on 07/28/2018

I needed a modest wedding gown (which is hard to find in CA) and they have temple wedding dresses! I had discouraging experiences prior to my appt here, but this was so different from my other experiences. The person assigned to help me was so patient and helpful. I wish I remembered her name because she was fantastic! I got a beautiful dress and they helped me order it rushed so I had it by my wedding date. They also steamed it for free because they were excited about it being a white dress (not the usual anymore, apparently).

Sent on 09/14/2018

Award

Weddings and Dreams FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months