625 McGlincey Lane, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About National Gown Cleaners, LLC

We are Textile Conservators known as “The Experts” by Elegant Bride and by many bridal magazine editors Internationally. National Gown Cleaners has been bringing museum quality cleaning and preservation methods to the public for over 86 years. The company is internationally known for their expertise in cleaning, preserving, and restoring hard to clean attire. They are recommended by many garment manufactures and bridal salons, and have been featured in many magazines and books such as California Bride, The Wedding Sourcebook, Wedding Tips from the Experts, Wedding Ideas, Elegant Bride, Weddings “In Style” Brides and Weddingbells. Their goal is to educate the customer on how to care for their treasured textiles. While not inexpensive, clients value the detailed process. Their reference book includes celebrity, royalty, museums, textile collectors and your adverge brides.

What does it all mean?

Preservation includes preventive measures to extend the life of an object for display and research.

Conservation is the physical or chemical treatment of an object to stabilize it.

Restoration, a process not normally used by history museums, makes an object appear newer by bringing it closer to its original condition.

Follow National Gown Cleaners, LLC on

Before & After Veil and Headpiece Restoartion.  Services by National Gown Cleaners, LLC.
Before & After Veil and Headpiece Restoartion. Services by National Gown Cleaners, LLC.
nat20gown150
Before and After Restoration by National Gown Cleaners, LLC
Before and After Restoration by National Gown Cleaners, LLC
Baby Christening Dress after Restoration by National Gown Cleaners. LLC
Baby Christening Dress after Restoration by National Gown Cleaners. LLC
img3219
nationalgowncleaners
National Gown Cleaners, LLC
Before & After Cleaning and Restoration.  Services by National Gown Cleaners, LLC
Before & After Cleaning and Restoration. Services by National Gown Cleaners, LLC
nat20gown150

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for National Gown Cleaners, LLC

Kathy · Married on 04/09/2016

With less than a week before my wedding… I flew in from Italy with my gown and somehow managed to get my skirt dirty even though it was bagged. I frantically found myself looking online and contacting everyone from high end bridals salons, couture designers, other dry cleaners (all listed on Weddingwire & The Knot) and a few museums. Finally, after calling The De Young Museum in San Francisco, Christine Morrissey from National Gown Cleaners name came up again. I was impressed and decided to give them a call. They are normally closed to the public on Tuesday and Thursdays but after I told Christine that the De Young referred me, she agreed to meet with me the next day Tuesday. I was staying with my parents and getting married up near the Sacramento area and didn’t want to drive that far south, but I also didn’t want to trust just anyone to manage my very expensive Mauro Adami gown. I met with Christine who is extremely detail oriented, thorough and highly knowledgeable. I knew I was in good hands. That Thursday, Christine emailed me to say my gown was done and that it looked great, and that I could come in the next day to pick it up. It looked amazing! Christine made sure to go well above and beyond to make sure I was happy with their work. My dress was perfect and I’m so grateful to Christine and her company for the fast and wonderful service. Just a note, I later learned that they donate a lot of money to charitable organizations for battered women, and donate their services to many military brides, and brides dying of cancer. A company with a purpose other than making money!

I would recommend them to everyone in need of cleaning and professional preservation that goes beyond your normal dry cleaning experience. Thank you for your excellent work Christine and team!

Sent on 04/10/2016

National Gown Cleaners, LLC's reply:

Kathy,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad you liked the service and cleaning results we provided. Wish we would have had more time! Your gown designer was actually one of my personal favorites too?

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I was only too glad to be of help! Hope you and the husband are finding your new married life back in Italy exciting.

Let me know if I can help you in the future.

Thanks again, Christine

Everything was great! Faster than originally estimated (awesome!) and dress looks brand new after cleaning! So happy with the entire process! :-)

My daughter's gown was cleaned to our satisfaction. Job we'll done!!

National Gown Cleaners, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Only You Wedding and Event Consulting
    Only You Wedding and Event Consulting Wedding Planners

I have worked with Christine Morrisey several times. Her work is outstanding and the information she gives concerning her products and service is valuable not only to my client but to me as a wedding planner. My clients are grateful that they have connected with someone who not only does an excellent job cleaning and preserving their gowns but cares about their work. Brides are given detailed directions for storing and caring for their gown. I highly recommend this vendor. This vendor is reputable and Christine is honest, reliable and knowledgeable.

• Signature Events by Christina Romero
    Signature Events by Christina Romero Wedding Planners

I have referred several brides to National Gown Cleaners and Archival Products to have their wedding dress cleaned and preserved. In each case they have received nothing but rave reviews for the job that they do and their impeccable customer service. National Gown Cleaners and Archival Products is friendly, easy to work with and their customer service is second to none. I myself learned a lot about gown preservation and would recommend that all you brides have it done!

• 625 McGlincey Lane Campbell, 95008 See on map
    8007004696 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment