6700 Amador Plaza Road, Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blossoms Bridal & Formal

Blossoms specializes in designer wedding, prom, and formal dresses. We offer thousands of styles from leading designers. Each woman is unique in her taste and proportions. We can special order and custom tailor a dress to your exact taste and fit. We also offer large selection of Off the Rack dresses for rush customers. You will not find a selection like this in any department or chain store. We shop the major fashion shows and bring you the latest styles as seen in bridal and fashion magazines.

Established in 2003

The business started in Valley Fair Mall as a prom dress store. It has been expanding to more formal social evening dresses and bridal dresses. Blossoms has expanded and tried locations in other shopping malls. Currently Blossoms has a spacious and beautiful bridal store at 6700 Amador Plaza Rd. Dublin, California and runs a seasonal prom dress store at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton,California.

Please come visit our facebook page.

NEWS: Our prom dress store in Stoneridge Mall is now closed. We will be back to the mall for the next prom season.  Until then, please visit us at our Bridal store in Dublin.

Follow Blossoms Bridal & Formal on

• Recycle Bridal Boutique
  • Amira's Fashion Couture
  • Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation
  • Bridal Veil Fashions

37 Reviews for Blossoms Bridal & Formal

Samantha · Married on 12/27/2019

Beyond amazing!

Had the best experience with Blossoms. Krista helped me find my dream dress! I had already tried on so many dresses at other bridal shops and was feeling so discouraged. She encouraged me to try on other styles I haven’t tried before just Incase I might find one that I liked more than I was looking for. I found and fell in love with the dress and not only did they help me with my budget, they gave me my veil for free and gave me a military discount on top of that. Krista was amazing! She was so patient and didn’t rush me. I tried on so many dresses and definitely stayed way past my time limit. Katy was also amazing. She made sure the dress would be there in time if the wedding had to be sooner than expected and she also made sure the alterations and were exactly what I wanted. She even gave me tips on how to talk in my dress so I didn’t trip or step on it. Beyond happy with my experience with Blossoms. Thank you Krista and Katy for helping make my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Stephanie Chandler · Married on 12/08/2019

Highly Personalized, Experience Lots of Variety

I had SUCH a wonderful and special experience shopping for my wedding dress at Blossoms, and I highly recommend booking an appointment here if you are in the area! They have an insanely wide selection, private dressing suite for try-ons, and the most amazing consultants.

Stephanie was my consultant and once we settled into the suite, she sat down with me to talk about what I was looking for, what I liked and didn't like about dresses I'd tried on before (I had been to two other stores earlier that day). She really wanted to hear from me about what I liked about the various dresses and what I was envisioning. It really helped quickly develop my trust in her and when she said she knew exactly what I was going for, I felt confident that she really did.

She brought out dresses for me that really nailed what I wanted (minimal, chic), that were all so lovely. Still, I was struggling to find a standout among those dresses, so Stephanie asked if I was open to trying something totally different, just to help recalibrate. She thought it might help, since I'd been trying very similar dresses, and I thought that made a lot of sense. We started trying on dresses that were just completely different and honestly, a couple that were exactly the styles that I knew I didn't want. And, sure enough, that move definitely helped! It was really amped up the fun of the experience, trying on styles that I just did not ever picture myself wearing. Katie, the owner, was really attentive as well. She'd pop in to check on us to make sure we were having a good experience, and she was happy to brainstorm with Stephanie, too, about dresses for me (both ones that fit what I was looking for, and ones for when we decided to try on very different styles). And as it happens.. among those dresses that I thought weren't for me, I found my dress!

I cannot say enough good things about the support, attention, and kindness my family and I received at Blossoms. Stephanie was so attentive to all of us, and was very aware if we needed a break or needed to switch things up. I had really positive experiences at the other stores I had gone to (BHLDN and David's Bridal) but they did not compare to the level of attention I got at Blossoms.

Even if I walked away without having found my dress, I would have left happy.

Sent on 06/30/2019

elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Staff

I happened to walk by this place every day as it was literally next door to my apartment complex. I walked in not having any plans looking for my wedding dress. I was immediately impressed by the huge selection they had! Within 5 mins I had 8 dresses I wanted to try on! Even though I didn’t have an appt the staff was willing to let me try the dresses on and this was on a Sunday and they were busy. They were so flexible and friendly!! I told them the style I was looking for and they gave me other alternatives that I loved! I literally had to go back another time to review my choices and select my top 3 and then even another time to make my final decision. The staff was great at giving their opinions and so easy to work with! I moved to Chicago shortly after and they were fantastic about shipping the dress to me and sending over the alteration recommendations so I could work with my new seamstress!

Sent on 10/27/2019

1 Real Wedding

• 6700 Amador Plaza Road Dublin, 94568 See on map
    11-6 Weekdays 11-7 Weekends Closed Tuesdays
    Location of (Blossoms Bridal & Formal)