San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Tosca Productions

Award-winning, Tosca Productions has been producing luxurious weddings and event design in the Greater Bay Area and beyond, since 1994. As pioneers, they are leaders, innovators, and trendsetters in the industry. What sets them apart is that they are masters at their craft and only produce a limited number of weddings each year. Tosca, entrepreneur, and owner oversees each event along with her team of experts. As the "Queen of Details, each wedding is built in four stages giving couples a unique one-on-one experience to them and their families. Each detail and element that celebrates the couple's individuality is seamlessly sewn throughout, creating a "WOW" factor with every celebration.

Tosca Productions pairs up with highly experienced and specialized vendors to provide a seamless and flawless event for her clients. She loves providing unique and stunning wedding events. Her services include:

• Budget analysis

• Angela

Angela Pucci · Married on 10/19/2019

An absolute magic maker

Where do I even begin!
    Tosca is on it (to say the least) and thought of every last detail to make our wedding absolutely perfect. We planned for a year and she got everything taken care of from napkins and decorations to vendors and timelines.
    One week before our wedding my venue got shut down, which meant we were out a ceremony space, reception space, and caterer. This final week confirmed it for me that Tosca had some sort of magical powers. She was able to find another venue, set up the menu, re-design the seating chart and figure out what other decorations we would need since this space was completely different from the first. These are only a few things she managed to get done in ONE week, and this was no small feat considering this was a wedding with over 200 guests.
    It's an understatement to say that Tosca is great at what she does. She's a magnificent planner and an even more magnificent person!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

What a wild ride! Thank you and your family for having complete faith in me and my squad. Under such unforeseen circumstances, industry experience and our connections have saved us time and time again. I wish you and Nicky all the best in life. CONGRATULATIONS! We made it!
  • Vy Nguyen

Vy Nguyen · Married on 10/19/2019

a special, educational and fun experience

Prior to hiring a wedding planner, i though I could try handle the planning with the help of online blog/advices etc. I did lot of researches and venue exploring on my own, and soon enough, realized that I spent most of my walking hrs on the phone and the grid trying to keep track of all the info instead of enjoying our engagement. We decided to look into hiring a wedding planner for guidance at the early stage, and Tosca Productions stood out the most for her experiences, enthusiasm and positive vibes. It was really awesome to have Tosca helped us at the early stage so we can stay within our budget as much as we could. She helped narrow down our choices, visit the venue sites, asks the right questions, and ultimately helped us pick the venue of our vision that we prolly would have not thought of otherwise. She even negotiated with the venue for many good perks/deals for us! Besides the venue, she helped us find other wonderful talented important vendors (photographer/ florist) that also matched my vision/ budget. We ended up hiring her for full service since we found her so helpful in many aspects. Throughout the planning, she can be easily reached through all kinda of communication platform, even late at night! Tosca helped organized meetings with the venue and us, and helped facilitate our thinking for wedding colors/ decorations/ theme/ what works and what not in reality {so we can plan accordingly and not waste our times on things that wouldnt work). When things got tough, and I started to feel stressed out she was like my friend that i could vent/ express my concerns/ worries/ shared ideas to. It helped a lot to ease the stress knowing that I have her and that we got this! I also realized I became more picky as the process went on but Tosca did her best to make most of my weird demands/ last minute changes possible! Thank you Tosca!
    The day of the wedding went exceptionally smooth, stress-free, organized and well executed by Tosca Productions and the crew! We cant be any happier with our wedding decorations/ themes/ flowers/ , all the visions we talked and discussed. Tosca made sure the day flowed well, saved us food to eat, reminded us of the time discreetly and gently, all while blending in background with the guests and respected our times/ space. Us and The guests had lots of fun and in awe of all the details! The most important thing besides having fun was that Us and our families were able to sit back and enjoy the whole day, instead stressing out and all over the place to set up/clean up etc. Tosca even helped us took care of our wedding certificate, have it signed and gave it to us in once piece ( we were in the middle of the actions and forgot all about it after church lol)
    Unless you have a small simple wedding, we would totally recommend having a wedding planner, someone experienced and passionate like Tosca Productions, so you enjoy the whole engagement/ wedding planning / wedding day better and probably save some $$ in a long run

Tosca Productions 6
    Sent on 11/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tosca Productions FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kohl Mansion
    Kohl Mansion Mansion Weddings

I have known Tosca Clark from Tosca Productions for many years. Tosca provided wedding planning services at our venue called Kohl Mansion. Tosca has the whole package! She provides stellar customer service along with a knowledge base for the wedding industry that is so crucial! She is invaluable in everyway. She takes such pride in her company and really goes the extra mile for all her clients! I recommend Tosca without a doubt! She is AWESOME! Terri - Kohl Mansion

• National Gown Cleaners, LLC
    National Gown Cleaners, LLC Wedding Dresses

The best way to begin a recommendation for Tosca is to say her skills, energy and knowledge are the leading examples for the future in our industry. I have had the pleasure of working with Tosca over many years and I know her to be an "Expert" in her profession. She's a true leader and is relentless when it comes to giving you her best. She is kind, honest, and the energy she displays is one of the best gifts she provides you when you work with her. Her past work and her contributions as a event planner speaks far more to her credibility than I can. You can't go wrong with Tosca in charge.. Working with her will make your dreams come true and at the end of the day, you'll walk away with a good friend - Like I did!

• Lucky Devils Band
    Lucky Devils Band Wedding Bands

Tosca knows her stuff! We had the pleasure to work with Tosca and her team on not one, but TWO very challenging events this past wedding season. Both events were in very prestigious, downtown San Francisco venues that posed logistical and timing challenges that Tosca and her team handled as only total pros could! Coupled with timing restraints, we were faced with an even bigger hurdle when streets were closed due to protests and marches that could never have been predicted! Tosca's team and Lucky Devils Band were able to put our heads together and figure out solutions that worked for not only both vendors, but with the best interests of our shared clients as a priority. Tosca Productions is an incredible company and we'd be very lucky to get the opportunity to work with them again!

• San Francisco, 94123 See on map