Award-winning, Tosca Productions has been producing luxurious weddings and event design in the Greater Bay Area and beyond, since 1994. They are the pioneers, leaders, innovators, and trendsetters in the industry. What sets them apart is that they are masters at their craft and only produce a limited number of weddings each year. Tosca, entrepreneur, and owner oversees each event along with her team of experts. As the "Queen of Details, each wedding is built in four stages giving couples a unique one-on-one experience to them and their families. Each detail and element that celebrates the couple's individuality is seamlessly sewn throughout, creating a "WOW" factor with every celebration.
Tosca Productions pairs up with highly experienced and specialized vendors to provide a seamless and flawless event for her clients. She loves providing unique and stunning wedding events. Her services include:
- Couples' analysis to determine the overall vision, expectations, and design
- Venue scouting and research providing comparison, amenities, costs, pros & cons
- Vendor Recommendations based on your personal style
- Budget analysis for every category and sub-category
- Wedding gown shopping and guidance
- Floorplans detailing the size of tables, specific linen, # of chairs, layout, and instructions
- Custom Graphic Design, Illustrations and Monograms
- Client-specific calendars of things to do and when
- Setup personal payment and due-date calendar
- Personal website creation, guidance, or recommendation
- Tabletop Designs includes your color palette, flowers, linens, storyboard
- Individual table diagram listing who is seating next to whom
- Lighting and Pipe and Drape styling to transform your space
- Packing and Checklists for the weekend
- Manage Rentals - Linens - Chairs - Lounge Furniture
- Master Schedule of Events includes the tiniest of details and individualized tasks
- Individual Vendor Schedules with load-in, setup, and vendor-specific tasks
- Family and Wedding Party Schedules with hair/makeup schedules, transportations, photos sessions, intros and toasts
- Ceremony lineup with music and instructions
- Rehearsal to review the events of the day
- Display personal items, placecards, menus, table numbers, programs, favors, signage...
- Collect and nicely store all your personal belongings at the end of the evening
- Wedding Coordination from the time you get dressed until your final farewells
- Two LARGE Emergency kits filled with everything but the kitchen sink
- (i.e. first aid kit, smelling salts, sewing kit, duck tape, ribbon, different colored bobby pins & safety pins, scissors, extra buttons, floral tape, curling iron, cuff links, studs, extra wedding band...)
- Our unique and special touch is taking care of you and your family the entire evening.
- Historic Venues
- City Hall
- Luxury Hotels
- Outdoor Wineries
- Private Homes & Estates
- Multi-Cultural weddings
- Cultural Traditions
- Blended Families
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
Any other questions?
85 ReviewsWrite a review
54 User photos
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements11 Endorsements
I have known Tosca Clark from Tosca Productions for many years. Tosca provided wedding planning services at our venue called Kohl Mansion. Tosca has the whole package! She provides stellar customer service along with a knowledge base for the wedding industry that is so crucial! She is invaluable in everyway. She takes such pride in her company and really goes the extra mile for all her clients! I recommend Tosca without a doubt! She is AWESOME! Terri - Kohl Mansion
The best way to begin a recommendation for Tosca is to say her skills, energy and knowledge are the leading examples for the future in our industry. I have had the pleasure of working with Tosca over many years and I know her to be an "Expert" in her profession. She's a true leader and is relentless when it comes to giving you her best. She is kind, honest, and the energy she displays is one of the best gifts she provides you when you work with her. Her past work and her contributions as a event planner speaks far more to her credibility than I can. You can't go wrong with Tosca in charge.. Working with her will make your dreams come true and at the end of the day, you'll walk away with a good friend - Like I did!
Tosca knows her stuff! We had the pleasure to work with Tosca and her team on not one, but TWO very challenging events this past wedding season. Both events were in very prestigious, downtown San Francisco venues that posed logistical and timing challenges that Tosca and her team handled as only total pros could! Coupled with timing restraints, we were faced with an even bigger hurdle when streets were closed due to protests and marches that could never have been predicted! Tosca's team and Lucky Devils Band were able to put our heads together and figure out solutions that worked for not only both vendors, but with the best interests of our shared clients as a priority. Tosca Productions is an incredible company and we'd be very lucky to get the opportunity to work with them again!
Kohl Mansion4.3 out of 5 rating , 13 Reviews· Mansion Weddings (13)
McCalls Catering5.0 out of 5 rating , 5 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (5)
Temple Emanu-El5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews· Church & Temple Weddings (3)
La Bocca Fina4.9 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (8)
Delicious, Inc.4.9 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (6)
Elegant Cheese Cakes, LLC4.7 out of 5 rating , 26 Reviews· Wedding Cakes (26)