Tosca Productions Reviews

73 | San Francisco, CA

73 Reviews for Tosca Productions

• Angelo

Angelo Pucci · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Could not have done it without Tosca

Long story short, we had that nightmare happen to us that you only hear on radio pranks. The one where the venue calls you 8 days before your wedding and notifies you that they will not be able to host your wedding and reception do to one reason or another. We had 8 days to replan the wedding. After the initial shock and stress, we ended up with a better venue and a perfect day.

We had used Tosca previously and would not think of planning a wedding without her. As expected everything was completed and on schedule including every little detail until we received that dreaded call. I think this was a first for Tosca as well and a definite test of her abilities. We could NEVER have pulled this off without her.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

It was a wild ride, but oh, so worth it. The new venue was amazing, and I am beyond thrilled that everything worked out. I am honored to have been a part of both your daughters' weddings. Thank you!

perri kramer · Married on 01/26/2020

Masterful Planner and Wonderful Person

Tosca is a talented and skilled professional who is able to get along with everyone and really make all the key relationships work in a wedding. I loved working with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She works so hard, thinks of everything and will bring everything under the sun up to you so that you don't miss anything for a big occasion. She is incredibly organized and thoughtful and tries hard to make your dreams come to reality. She's a truly fabulous combination of being both a great people person and also being able to manage all the details. She made the day of my wedding flawless and everything happened in an easy way. She was thoughtful about details that I missed and made sure to really check all the boxes. She's incredibly smart and just has a ton of experience on weddings. I would highly recommend her and am so grateful and appreciative to her for all the work that she did on my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Angela

Angela Pucci · Married on 10/19/2019

An absolute magic maker

Where do I even begin!
    Tosca is on it (to say the least) and thought of every last detail to make our wedding absolutely perfect. We planned for a year and she got everything taken care of from napkins and decorations to vendors and timelines.
    One week before our wedding my venue got shut down, which meant we were out a ceremony space, reception space, and caterer. This final week confirmed it for me that Tosca had some sort of magical powers. She was able to find another venue, set up the menu, re-design the seating chart and figure out what other decorations we would need since this space was completely different from the first. These are only a few things she managed to get done in ONE week, and this was no small feat considering this was a wedding with over 200 guests.
    It's an understatement to say that Tosca is great at what she does. She's a magnificent planner and an even more magnificent person!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

What a wild ride! Thank you and your family for having complete faith in me and my squad. Under such unforeseen circumstances, industry experience and our connections have saved us time and time again. I wish you and Nicky all the best in life. CONGRATULATIONS! We made it!
  • Vy Nguyen

Vy Nguyen · Married on 10/19/2019

a special, educational and fun experience

Prior to hiring a wedding planner, i though I could try handle the planning with the help of online blog/advices etc. I did lot of researches and venue exploring on my own, and soon enough, realized that I spent most of my walking hrs on the phone and the grid trying to keep track of all the info instead of enjoying our engagement. We decided to look into hiring a wedding planner for guidance at the early stage, and Tosca Productions stood out the most for her experiences, enthusiasm and positive vibes. It was really awesome to have Tosca helped us at the early stage so we can stay within our budget as much as we could. She helped narrow down our choices, visit the venue sites, asks the right questions, and ultimately helped us pick the venue of our vision that we prolly would have not thought of otherwise. She even negotiated with the venue for many good perks/deals for us! Besides the venue, she helped us find other wonderful talented important vendors (photographer/ florist) that also matched my vision/ budget. We ended up hiring her for full service since we found her so helpful in many aspects. Throughout the planning, she can be easily reached through all kinda of communication platform, even late at night! Tosca helped organized meetings with the venue and us, and helped facilitate our thinking for wedding colors/ decorations/ theme/ what works and what not in reality {so we can plan accordingly and not waste our times on things that wouldnt work). When things got tough, and I started to feel stressed out she was like my friend that i could vent/ express my concerns/ worries/ shared ideas to. It helped a lot to ease the stress knowing that I have her and that we got this! I also realized I became more picky as the process went on but Tosca did her best to make most of my weird demands/ last minute changes possible! Thank you Tosca!
    The day of the wedding went exceptionally smooth, stress-free, organized and well executed by Tosca Productions and the crew! We cant be any happier with our wedding decorations/ themes/ flowers/ , all the visions we talked and discussed. Tosca made sure the day flowed well, saved us food to eat, reminded us of the time discreetly and gently, all while blending in background with the guests and respected our times/ space. Us and The guests had lots of fun and in awe of all the details! The most important thing besides having fun was that Us and our families were able to sit back and enjoy the whole day, instead stressing out and all over the place to set up/clean up etc. Tosca even helped us took care of our wedding certificate, have it signed and gave it to us in once piece ( we were in the middle of the actions and forgot all about it after church lol)
    Unless you have a small simple wedding, we would totally recommend having a wedding planner, someone experienced and passionate like Tosca Productions, so you enjoy the whole engagement/ wedding planning / wedding day better and probably save some $$ in a long run

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sandra Ramella · Married on 07/27/2019

Tosca is Awesome

I wanted to write a review for Tosca at Tosca Productions. Her many years of experience provide a treasure trove of information when planning a wedding. She mentioned details that we had not even thought of. Her smile and can do attitude made me feel confident and relaxed that things would go well the day of.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! for reaching out for guidance and advice during all the stages of planning. Stefanie and Mike's celebration was heartfelt! XOXO
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2019

The critical ingredient to a perfect wedding day!

Tosca is the best!!! As two busy professionals planning our wedding remotely from another time zone, we are so incredibly grateful to have had Tosca by our side to help with major decisions and ensure the big day was executed flawlessly. We had been through a grueling research process to find our venue so we know what it’s like to do that without a planner - and for all vendors after that the process was seamless. Tosca recommends the very best because she is the very best - we loved everyone we worked with: both the quality of their work and their warmth and rapport. Tosca builds amazing relationships and manages all the details - from giving us a checklist of what to do when to briefing all the vendors AND our entire family and wedding party, she was so integral to our big day. There are so many tiny logistics and communication involved in a wedding and we didn’t have to deal with them because Tosca had it all covered. She is a great communicator and an experienced professional - she was available whenever we needed her and I always felt better after we spoke. No topic was too big or too small to cover with her. For a bride like me who had never had grand visions of wedding colors, decor, etc. Tosca was a wonderful sounding board and recommended really nice touches that made our wedding all the more beautiful and meaningful. I will miss working with Tosca - she is more than a vendor; she is a friend! We were both so calm and happy on our wedding day because she was there to make everything incredible. It was the most perfect wedding for us and we had so much fun with each other and our guests - it’s everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

It was a magical day from start to finish. It was truly wonderful working with you during the months of planning. I'm going to miss planning with you. Your kind words melt my heart. Love you guys and wish you all the best in life. Stay in touch. XOXO Tosca

John Cannizzaro · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolutely perfect day

Tosca helped us plan our wedding day (mostly while we were living out of state). She was absolutely essential and amazing. It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy our perfect day without having to worry about anything. She thought of every little detail and really made the day a memory we will always cherish. Thank you Tosca!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

Thank you, John! You and Jenny are an amazing couple. It was an honor and a pleasure assisting you with your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. SO FUN!

Marie Petrini · Married on 03/23/2019

Look no further for a wedding planner!!!

Tosca is beyond wonderful to work with!! She handled our son's wedding and the rehearsal dinner we hosted. She brings so much experience and such excellent recommendations and ideas. There wasn't a single detail which was overlooked. Her relationship with the vendors she recommends makes all of the planning so much easier. Tosca works very hard to be certain your day is exactly what you envision!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Our spectacular wedding!

Tosca made all our wedding dreams come true, our wedding looked straight out of a magazine. She managed to successfully keep me within budget and worked her magic with every single vendor we hired. We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding turned out and we owe absolutely everything to Tosca!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Tosca Productions's reply:

Your wedding was straight out of a fairytale. LOVED the gelato cart! Thank you for treating me like part of the family. I can't wait to do it all over again with your sister's wedding in October. Love you guys!
    XOXO - Tosca

Anastasia Andenmatten · Married on 02/17/2019

Tosca is the best

Tosca's years of experience set her apart as a true professional -- reliable, attentive, thorough, patient, attentive...and always with a smile on her face. She 'makes it happen', always putting her clients and their families first, making them and their wishes her biggest priority.

As a floral designer, I've had the pleasure of working with Tosca multiple times at weddings, rehearsal dinners, etc. Her quality of work consistently makes my job easier, letting me solely focus on my task at hand, knowing that she has everything covered.

I highly recommend Tosca!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samm Tao · Married on 11/24/2018

So thaknful!

It was such a pleasure working with Tosca for our wedding. We needed an expert on all the rules of City Hall and Tosca knew everything!! I was able to connect with Tosca immediately - she is warm, thoughtful, hard working & genuinely cares about you as a couple and (this was major for us) your family & friends. One of the things I appreciate most is that Tosca would make recommendations and suggestions, but if I had a different way of working or planning, she would adjust and make sure whatever was most important to us would work out in the best way possible. Multiple guests AND vendors poured out praise for how smoothly everything went, all thanks to Tosca and her team!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

Tosca was attentive, so resourceful, and on the ball! We had an amazing time, and it wouldn't have happened without Tosca and her staff.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Leilani

Leilani · Married on 07/22/2018

Tosca was excellent through the whole process from the planning stages to the day of our wedding. She has a great ability to calm our nerves when the stresses of coordinating the wedding start to creep in. She continually provided excellent suggestions to make our wedding beautiful and while keeping our budget consciousness in mind. It was wonderful to be able to bounce all of our wedding questions that we had to get her opinion based on past experiences and overall wedding expertise. She is awesome at suggesting things we would never think of that saved us money as well as enhancing our wedding theme. She was always available for us via phone and email and never hesitated to meet up with us in person when we felt it would be best. On the day of our wedding, she was there making sure we were not bothered and that things went smoothly. She even had two assistants with her on the day of our wedding so that she can personally be there to assist me (bride) in every way possible. She took care of all the wedding nuances and we had no clue the nuances even occurred until a week after the wedding because we were too busy enjoying the wedding and she made sure we stayed enjoying it while taking care of the rest. Tosca really made sure all the small details are taken cared of. She comes equipped with a bridal emergency kit consisting of a sewing kit, first aid kit, etc.. She is so thoughtful to even suggest that my husband bring a soft cotton hanky on the big day to wipe away any day of tears :) She always stepped up when we needed her to and really helped relieve our stresses. We can't say enough good things about her. She will always be in our hearts and is family to us..we love you Tosca!

Leilani & Nick

Sent on 08/21/2018

Eric · Married on 10/20/2017

Tosca and her team did an amazing job for us. We were put at ease right away and felt comfortable letting go. We have already recommended Tosca to other friends in the planning process. She is fantastic!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Christina · Married on 09/17/2017

Planning a wedding can be a very expensive and overwhelming experience. But not, with a truly experienced professional wedding planner like Tosca Clark of Tosca Productions. We began working with her in early January for our dream wedding in September. In nine short months Tosca took our wedding ideas, hopes and dreams…and created not just a wedding, but an event that we are our guests will never forget. Tosca broke down the planning process into steps. She guided us and helped us interview top-notch yet budget appropriate vendors for our wedding. Her wealth of experience helped us understand the quotes and contracts we received. Tosca is very hands-on planner…we always worked directly with her. She is a great communicator, warm, and very easy to work with. She truly loves what she does, and it shows. Tosca is a very in demand and busy wedding planner, but always made us feel very well taken care of as clients. Tosca really shinned in planning the timeline of events for our wedding day. She coordinated and communicated with all our vendors so our day would go as we had planned. This really allowed us to relax and enjoy our special day. Letting us focus on getting married and celebrating with our friends and family. Making our investment in Tosca’s planning services well worth it and money very well spent. We highly recommend Tosca Productions for couples looking for an exceptionally planned and beautiful wedding that you and your guests will be talking about for years to come.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Tosca was the MOST AMAZING, beneficial and worthwhile expense of the entire wedding. She stepped in at the final month, boy had I wished I hired her sooner. She saved us so much money even that late in the game. She took over and organized everything and became a real partner and friend in the game. She even went to the dress fittings with us! The day of the wedding there was a rally planned right near the venue. The entire thing would have failed without her. But due to her expertise the whole wedding went off without a hitch. I thought I had everything thought of and planned out, but boy I didn’t know a lot. The ways Tosca improved this wedding are endless. I would love to chat with anyone that has any questions. We cannot THANK her and praise her enough.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Grace · Married on 08/19/2017

Words can’t begin to describe how amazing Tosca is! More details below but for a short summary – Our wedding really wouldn’t have been possible without Tosca. My husband and I both agree wholeheartedly that Tosca was the BEST investment of our entire wedding!

We spent a lot of time interviewing a number of different wedding planners, but as soon as we spoke with Tosca, we could quickly tell that she was different. She has years of experience, a number of connections and contacts in the industry and is genuinely a wonderful, caring person. Both my husband and I had very busy schedules but she was also able to work around it, which often meant late night meetings and weekend appointments. She has so much experience and catches all the little details that we would’ve easily overlooked had we done this one our own. Even with a wedding planner, I knew I wanted to be as hands on as possible and she was perfect. She helped keep everything organized and on schedule but allowed us the freedom to make the decisions about the most important aspects of our wedding. She understood that we had a budget and helped us work within it.

And the most important part – she really pays attention to your families. My parents, especially my dad, had a lot of special needs and she made sure that all of this was communicated to our vendors and everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. Tosca was everywhere during the wedding. When I needed my dress fluffed and my bridesmaids were occupied, when I got wine on my wedding dress, when I forgot my comfy shoes in the hotel.. She was always there! My husband and I were able to just enjoy the day because she and her assistants took care of everything!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jean · Married on 06/25/2017

I am so glad we found Tosca for our wedding coordinator! Since we had most of the main planning already done, we hired her to help with the final preparations and day-of coordinating. I had no idea just how much energy she was going to put into our plans and was SO impressed by her passion and care. Overall, she was super positive, thoughtful, responsive, and fun. I felt so lucky to have someone we could trust behind the scenes to run the show, especially at our reception, which was held at a brewery that had never hosted a wedding reception before. She took care of things I didn't even think of, like wrapping up leftover food for us to take home (which was great because we didn't get to eat at all during the reception) and packing up the flowers. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Marina · Married on 06/04/2017

Tosca is absolutely amazing. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, but she is also a master of her craft, and very knowledgeable! We held a Jewish wedding at a Temple in SF in June 2017, and boy am I happy we decided to hire Tosca as our day of coordinator. We pretty much handled everything leading up to the wedding ourselves, but needed Tosca and her services to help us with the timeline and on our day of events. I don't know what we would do without her. Seriously! Everything went so smoothly, and it was so nice having Tosca's smiling face assuring me everything was going to be OK on one of the happiest yet stressful days of my life.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Laurie · Married on 06/02/2017

Tosca planned the wedding of my first daughter.
    It was an amazing event! From the very first meeting I knew she was the one!! So when my second daughter got engaged I knew who to call!! I was a little nervous at first, because this one lives in Nashville. Of course with Tosca, no problem, next thing I knew we were on a plane headed to Nashville. She already had appointments made with dress shops, venues. Two very busy days, planned but of course after the first day, my daughter fell in love with the venue, found "the dress"! This is what Tosca does. After we got back she starts on a website, that gave all of the out of town guests up to the date information. Next, because the venue was just outside of downtown Nashville, she suggested we also provide transportation, to and from the venue, keeps every one safe and able to stay in the middle of downtown, in the hotels she had organized for our group. She guided us thru ordering the invitations, making sure EVERY detail was thought out. Things we would have missed. Even making sure I had the correct postage, Took care of seating charts, responses, caterers, beverages, you name it she thought of it!! All the things that get forgotten! Comments about the magical ceremony would not be as positive without Tosca's magic!! it would not be lovely without her attention to every single detail!!!! Most importantly, she took care of my daughter, the beautiful bride. Even thou the venue was supposed to be all inclusive, and it was really their job now to take over. Tosca doesn't quit, when she saw Laurens dress needed to be bustled, she did it! I had tears in my eyes watching, thinking, she never stops!
    Tosca can plan anywhere, with anyone!! She truly is amazing!!!! I've recommended her and have had the same response, don't know what we would have done without her!!!! We have one more daughter and I promise Tosca will be there!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

When Tosca started this Bay Area business I don't think she would have ever thought she would help plan THE PERFECT wedding in Nashville, TN. Well..she did. It was an absolutely amazing day. Tosca is the best!! Whatever we needed, Tosca did. I know there are things that we didn't even realize we needed, but Tosca took care of it for us. I don't think I can truly convey in writing how absolutely amazing Tosca is both as a wedding planner and as a person. She is extremely diligent, knowledgeable, prepared, and so kind.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Talya · Married on 03/05/2017

Prior to my own wedding, I didn't really understand the purpose of wedding planners. I had planned events in the past and was perfectly fine with the notion of planning ours on my own. Wow, was I wrong. Really, Tosca is the best. Other than marrying my husband, Tosca was probably the best choice related to that day.
    Tosca married (pun intended) our personalities and ideas with details and practicality. She created stunning and unique centerpieces out of cans of food to be donated (my diy version looked like "a 2nd grade art project"). We were extremely budget conscious and she helped us figure out what our priorities were so that we could do real-time alterations on our budget (photography went up, florals went down). When I called her, 2 weeks before the wedding, and said that I needed a new hair and makeup person, she told me not to worry. By the end of the day she had sent me the websites and contact information for 2 people who she had worked with, trusted, and were both available on the day of our wedding.
    There were probably hiccups the day of the wedding but, if there were, I didn't know about them and I haven't heard about them since. We were able to leave the wedding knowing that everything was safely packed and organized and going to its rightful home. And all we had to do was go on our honeymoon and enjoy being married.
    Tosca was a pleasure to work with and, now, if anyone asks me about weddings my suggestion is that they not just get a wedding planner but that it be Tosca.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Sharon · Married on 10/09/2016

Our wedding had a lot of details. and there is no way we cold have accomplished it all without Tosca. She is a real pro with years of experience and great contacts in the business, and she's a kind and generous person as well.
    The wedding was perfect--so glad we had her with us!

Sent on 12/13/2016

J · Married on 09/10/2016

Words cannot adequately express how truly wonderful Tosca is at her job and how grateful my husband (yay!) and I are that she was with us throughout the wedding planning process. Tosca's responsiveness and attention to detail made us feel as though our wedding was the only wedding on her calendar (though we know that was definitely not the case). She has been at this a long time and her expertise is worth every penny. She is excellent at predicting how guests and the wedding party will react to different situations and she gave priceless advice related to the wedding day timeline. The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother. Tosca and her team worked seamlessly with the other vendors to put on the most stunning and gorgeous celebration I have ever been to. My husband and I (along with our 300+ guests) could not have been happier. Finally, on a personal level, Tosca is incredibly warm and laughs easily, which is extremely important as wedding planning can be quite stressful, especially for nervous brides like me. I interviewed a number of wedding planners before I decided to hire Tosca and I am so, so glad that I did!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Tim · Married on 09/10/2016

Engage the planner early. In my daughter's case, one year ahead of the time. A lot of minute details, but Tosca handled them all!

Sent on 11/21/2016