Christa Rae Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Christa - an Annapolis based full time wedding photographer. I photograph weddings in a mix of contemporary and traditional styles to capture your day in a timeless, elegant, romantic, and authentic way. You will receive your photos in a carefully and thoughtfully edited, high-quality and beautifully curated gallery. I have photographed 250+ weddings and I love capturing the many emotions, events and details of your wedding day so that you can relive the precious moments for years to come. I provide each of my clients with personalized service and the pleasant, enjoyable experience that each of you deserves!

In 2012 I started my photography business upon graduating from Towson University with my B.A. in Art + Design: Photo Imaging.

For couples getting married at the Naval Academy, I am an Approved Business Partner with the NABSD.

I utilize the finest state of the art professional Canon camera gear - two Canon EOS R6 cameras - with a vareity of top of the line lenses, plus lighting equipment.

I offer a variety of packages as well as a la carte options to allow you to select what best fits your needs.

I hope that you will visit my website to see more of my work and contact me so that we can chat about your wedding day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kate
    Kate B. Married on 07/16/2022

The best!

Christa Rae is the absolute best photographer!! I鈥檝e been lucky to know her for 10 years and she鈥檚 photographed every wedding of my friends & family. When it came to our Disco Galaxy themed wedding, and an unexpected thunderstorm, Christa worked miracles! If you have her by your side on wedding day, there鈥檚 no worry in the world. She鈥檚 creative, impeccably skilled, thinks ahead for every shot, and makes your photo dreams come true. She truly cares about capturing your day, your theme, your love, and even your dress, in the way you imagined. And she鈥檚 a treasure of a human, who is always calm and sweet!
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte L. Married on 06/03/2022

The best!

I can鈥檛 recommend Christa enough!! Christa came highly recommended by our venue, The Tidewater Inn, and it is so clear why! Firstly, Christa is professional and responsive. She responded to our initial inquiry quickly, as she did with all other correspondence throughout the wedding planning process. From our first phone meeting, it was clear that Christa had a heart of gold and truly wanted to get to know us and make our wedding special! Our engagement session was lovely and allowed us to get to know her further! Day of the wedding, Christa was early to our meeting spot and ready to roll! Throughout the day, Christa guided us through different poses and locations, leaving us with an extensive wedding collection that we will treasure forever! Her photography style is so beautiful, natural, and classic, I know these pictures will stand the test of time. Thank you, Christa, for the most amazing experience!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

148 photos 路 06/09/2018

Deals

Christa Rae Photography 1
Offer

Engagement sessions are a complimentary add-on in select wedding collections if you would like to have one photographed!

Team

Christa
Christa
Owner & Photographer

I am an Annapolis based full time wedding photographer! Wedding photography is my full time career and passion, and I dedicate myself to 30 - 40 couples every year, giving each couple the personalized service and amazing experience they deserve! I strive to be friends and fierce cheerleaders of my couples, because you should not only love the photos your photographer produces, but also love the person behind the camera.

My love and passion for photography began about 15 years ago when I picked up a camera for my high school's newspaper. I fell in love with capturing people and moments, and I knew immediately that I was going to college to study photography and I started dreaming big.

After graduating from Towson University in 2012 with my B.A. in Art + Design: Photo Imaging, Christa Rae Photography, was born.

Since 2012, I have photographed over 200 weddings in my 9 year career as a wedding photographer.

Some of my favorite things: The Office, Parks and Rec, The Vampire Diaries, Jonas Brothers, Foster the People, traveling, Korean BBQ, seafood, being at the beach or poolside, attending concerts, and coffee shops.

Events by Lexi Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Christa is lovely to work with and takes amazing photos! We worked together a couple of months ago and we worked very well together. She was wonderful with the couple and their families, working with them to make sure those special pictures were taken and moments captured so they can and will be able to have those memories of their beautiful wedding day!

Party Plus Tents + Events Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

Love, love, love working with Christa Rae Photography, their style and images are always perfection!

District Remix District Remix Wedding DJs

If you're looking for a genuine photographer, a true and passionate professional, who can depict and document pure emotion from her subject(s)...whether it be a newly engaged couple, newlyweds on the biggest day of their lives, a firstborns first moments on film, a headlining band or artist making their way on tour...Christa is your person. After working with her in the industry, and getting to know her on a personal level...she's the real deal.

Annapolis Annapolis, MD, 21401
Location of (Christa Rae Photography)

Christa Rae Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christa Rae Photography include in the starting price?

Christa Rae Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Christa Rae Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christa Rae Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Christa Rae Photography offer?

Christa Rae Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Christa Rae Photography offer?

Christa Rae Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Christa Rae Photography offer for wedding events?

Christa Rae Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Christa Rae Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christa Rae Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Christa Rae Photography offer?

Christa Rae Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding