Mary Brunst Photography

Westminster, MD View map
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

Oh weddings! I love documenting fairy tale dream-come-true days!

My desire is to tell a little slice of a personal love story, the part of the story where every bride and groom share and celebrate their love. It makes no difference whether a couple’s wedding is small and intimate, large and extravagant, close to home, or some far away destination; I love having the opportunity to document memories as they are being made on one of the most special days in a person’s life.

My goal is for every bride, groom, friend, and family member to relive their precious memories through the photographs that I take, every time they look at them. Those treasured moments only happen once and should be beautifully documented to be remembered and cherished for forever.

Every wedding is tailored to how the bride and groom want their story told. I would love to hear your personal love story and discuss the possibility of documenting your one-of-a-kind fairy tale dream-come-true day!

Please feel free to contact me for more information on our wedding packages. I look forward to getting to know you and that person you’ve decided you couldn’t live without :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Katie H. Married on 08/17/2019

August 19 Reception

Mary photographed our reception in August 2019. We eloped in January, so that day was non-traditional compared to a couple having their ceremony and reception on the same day. We booked her for a select number of hours and she took getting ready photos, couple and family photos on site, and photos of the actual reception. Mary was amazing. Since we had a non-traditional day, we weren’t sure of timing and what we actually needed – she worked with us to help schedule the photos and make sure we got all the shots we wanted. She is focused on capturing real moments which we appreciated and the photos look amazing. She will do almost anything to get a great shot – she even scaled a small fence at one point. She also has a great personality and we truly enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend Mary!
    Madeline Married on 08/21/2015
    Working with Mary Brunst photography was amazing. I could not have asked for a better photographer. From our initial consultation which was fun, low pressure, and friendly I knew I had found the right photographer. Mary is there for you every step of the way, providing insight, tips, and even referrals to other vendors when I asked. She was always available and I knew I could truly count on her. Doing our engagement session with her was wonderful and very important for (us!) to get comfortable in front of the camera and know what to expect for the wedding day. On the day of my wedding she was prompt, professional and did not let a single thing ruffle her feathers- or she didn't let us see it!! She kept me feeling calm and I always felt confident that she had everything covered. She kept me posted on the progress of the photos after the wedding and they truly exceeded our expectations. She caught all of the little details that often you don't absorb during the crazyness of the day. The quality of the photos is phenomenal and I love all of them. The mix of posed, candid, decor and details is just right and showed that Mary really took into account everything that we talked about. I can't say enough what a wonderful experience I had with Mary and I will 100% recommend her to family and friends. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.
  • User1859132 2+ years ago
    Mary is a phenomenal photographer to work with! She is very professional when it comes to punctuality, timelines, interacting with guests, and of course her photographing abilities. She takes lots of pictures to then edit into perfection. One of my favorite things about working with her is that she was also willing to have fun with myself and my husband during the ceremony and not just pose us for pictures. She is a very sweet woman and I would recommend her for any photography needs.

Blomma Designs Blomma Designs Wedding Planners

Mary Brunst Photography is wonderful! We had the absolute pleasure of working with her on a wedding in Girdwood, Alaska. She was professional, on time and captured the entire story of the day seamlessly. I love her natural approach and friendly personality. Her work is fantastic!

6 N Court Street, Westminster, MD, 21157
Location of (Mary Brunst Photography)

Mary Brunst Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mary Brunst Photography include in the starting price?

Mary Brunst Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mary Brunst Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mary Brunst Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mary Brunst Photography offer?

Mary Brunst Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mary Brunst Photography offer?

Mary Brunst Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Mary Brunst Photography offer for wedding events?

Mary Brunst Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Mary Brunst Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mary Brunst Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding