About The Wedding Studio

Say Yes to The Wedding Studio!

Let us be apart of your story!

Congrats on finding the love of your life, now let us help you find the dress! The Wedding Studio’s personalized service and diverse collection across styles, sizes and prices ensure that you’ll have a shopping experience you’ll never forget. We believe shopping for the perfect dress should be a fun and memorable experience. We want you to feel right at home as you receive personalized assistance from our experienced bridal consultants. We are committed to making you feel special and loved from start to finish!

Visit The Wedding Studio

The magic begins with a smile and a welcome from our experienced bridal consultants. The showroom is a feast for your eyes and the exclusive selection of couture gowns is bound to take your breath away. The Wedding Studio is not just a bridal boutique but an intimate and memory-making experience.  Every bride enjoys a private suite, fashioned with cozy furnishings your friends and family can enjoy, while you find the dress of your dreams. Come sip on champagne, relish in all things bridal and fall in love.  We are located in the beautiful Clay Terrace Shopping Mall. Appointments are preferred to give you the personal shopping experience you deserve.

Call (317) 815-2000 or email us at weddingstudiocarmel@gmail.com to request your appointment.

14250 Clay Terrace Blvd., #120, Carmel, IN

Jewelry (4)
Sample Gowns (4)
Alterations (1)
Formal Gowns (1)

I cannot say enough kind words! The staff was exceptional and made me feel like a bride! I was greeted quickly and all the staff was working hard with their brides. The staff made time for me, even though I was a walk in and just needed to reorder my wedding dress. I had an issue with a previous bridal shop where I bought my wedding dress orgininally and the staff at The Wedding Studio made sure they made my bridal experience perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies! I am seriously so happy with my experience! I wish I could give you 100 stars!

The atmosphere in the store was cheerful and friendly! I walked in and was pleased with the positive vibes the families, brides, and staff all had. Everyone had a smiling face the entire time. Walking in I immediately knew I picked the right bridal shop to purchase my dress!

Profile Picture Sheyenne, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The Wedding Studio was by far the best bridal shop I visited while trying to find my wedding dress. I could go on and on about how sweet, helpful and incredible Haley and Adrienne are! I was feeling discouraged as I had been to a few other bridal shops and had not found what I was looking for before going to The Wedding Studio. The second I walked in the door they were so welcoming and sweet and made the experience of finding a wedding dress stress-free and fun! I felt no pressure while looking at dresses and Haley was so patient with me while I was being indecisive. The atmosphere in The Wedding Studio is more private (along with being decorated SO cute) and I could not have found for a more perfect place! I HIGHLY recommend the Wedding Studio to all brides-to-be :)

Profile Picture Kali, 9/23/17, 1 Review

17 Photos

Martina Liana

31 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The Wedding Studio has amazing wedding gowns and will make sure that you are taken care of!

Wonderful service, staff and a gorgeous selection of fashionable gowns and accessories! I recommend every one of my brides visits Adrienne or any other smiling face at The Wedding Studio! I'm looking forward to this wedding season as I have several brides who have already said 'YES' at The Wedding Studio!

The Wedding Studio is always a lovely experience. They take the time to get to know my brides and understand who they are and what would make them feel the most beautiful on their wedding day! I love sharing this experience with my clients!

Beautiful dresses and great service! A must!

Events

14250 Clay Terrace Blvd., Suite 120, Carmel, IN 46032   See On Map
317-815-2000 (phone)
Tuesday-Saturday 11am-7pm Sunday & Monday by appointment
The Wedding Studio is a wedding boutique from Carmel, Indiana servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Carmel, Indianapolis, and surrounding cities and states. The Wedding Studio is a professional bridal boutique that has been part of the Carmel, Indiana wedding industry since 2008 specializing in wedding gowns.