Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning

Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning

Cmart (pronounced like "smart") Celebrations is a full-service wedding and event planning company. We are here from when you first said, "YES!" and don't know where to begin, to helping out in the middle of the planning process, to just taking over the details leading up to the big day! Most couples benefit from our free initial consultation to meet and discuss which package is best for you (often tailored to your specific needs) and to see if we would be a good fit! Go ahead and make the Cmart decision and message us today!

Follow Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning on
334ea2c4e2c258fd CMART
Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning

• Audrey

Audrey Jacobsen · Married on 10/27/2018

If Your End Game Is Perfection, Get Cmart Celebrations!

As any bride knows, planning a wedding can be miserable and magical at the same time so having a fearless coordinator with a big reputation for success is critical. The moment I knew Eric was my “the one” (after my adoring husband of course) was a tongue and cheek quote about Mason Jars in Chicago’s Knot magazine, so I reached out. We had our introduction call but I knew this was the perfect match for our wedding, it was like talking to an old friend on the phone when we had never even met – probably how Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly felt as they navigated IM for the first time (20th anniversary this year). We hired him for our day of coordination but he was our A-Team from the start, with vendor recommendations, creative ideas and even discount codes – no bad blood to full price things, but a wedding can be expensive, take the discounts!

Well the wedding month came and Eric was ready for it – he took care of all our vendor communication and even asking the questions we didn’t know to ask, helped coordinate a few surprises for the groom I had up my sleeve and most importantly, kept us calm so we could breathe and focus on our big day. The day of – wow, he never missed a beat, essentially lightning on his feet while still maintaining that state of grace that took away all our nerves and worries about the wedding. We had a slight hiccup with our limos but were able to shake it off with Eric’s help. When we walked out for our introduction, we felt like we were in screaming color surrounded by beautiful table settings that somehow came together in that creative genius mind of his – it was even more than I had frequently daydreamed about (work was slow leading up to the big day), we gave him the materials and he ran with it like a knight on a white horse. There was glitter on the floor after the part, a lingering reminder that this is the wedding our guests will never forget thanks to Eric! We’re honored to call him a friend at this point too and can’t wait to keep in touch!

If your end game is a wedding that’s fly like a jet stream, one that never goes out of style, just say yes to Eric and Cmart Celebrations, I wish you would as he’s simply the best. Already booked him? Let me tell you now, you’re the lucky one…Is it cool that I said all that??

Marilyn · Married on 04/28/2018

I chose Eric as my day of coordinator, but boy did I end up getting beyond more than I could have ever asked for! From the moment we had our initial meeting I knew that my fiancé and I were in excellent hands. He was incredibly personable, charismatic, and willing to help me fine tune my wedding plans and give me the perfect wedding timeline! He had ideas and advice that I would have never thought of if it wasn’t for his expertise! Eric also gave me several recommendations for vendors that I still needed including cake, flowers, get away car, and menswear that were all F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. I fell in love with every vendor he sent my way and I could tell they all loved working with him! Communicating with him was easy and his responses were always quick, concise, and answered all my questions and concerns completely! He even met up with my mom and I to do a walk through of the venue to make sure we were clear on what my vision was!

On our wedding day, everything went off without a hitch all because Eric and his assistant were there and on top of things. He made it so easy to just relax and enjoy my bridal party and family! Even when Eric found out that my linens were delivered to the wrong venue, he stayed calm, cool and collected and got my linens to our hall with plenty of time to spare. (I didn’t even know it had happened until AFTER the hall was set up and gorgeous!) Once the actual wedding started, Eric navigated the evening to perfection and made sure that not only were my husband and I taken care, but that all of our guests were happy! At the end of the wedding, every vendor, our entire bridal party, and many of our guests all raved about how laid back, kind, hilarious, and impressive Eric is! And I have to say…. I COMPLETELY AGREE. (Not to mention, he has some killer dance moves). I’m honestly sad my wedding is over just because I have less of an excuse to hang out with him. If you are considering a wedding planner/day of coordinator, DO IT and choose Eric!

Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1