Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning

Chicago, Illinois View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning is a trendy full-service wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Houston, Texas and Chicago, Illinois areas. Couples can work with this planner at any stage in their wedding planning process, from the first chaotic moments to the very end as everything comes together. The planner at Cmart (pronounced “smart”) Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning loves working with couples on any type of wedding.

This wedding planner can help couples with full or partial planning for their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning can work with couples from the start or step in for day-of coordination services to tie up loose ends. This planner is available to help couples with budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. The planner with this company has experience working on:

• Civil weddings
  • Cultural weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements
  • Military weddings
  • Non-religious weddings
  • Religious weddings
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Elizabeth M. Married on 10/07/2020

Eric is Fantastic!

Eric is empathetic, honest and sincere, and was deeply committed to helping me and my husband and our families create a day that would be meaningful for us.

As soon as I emailed Eric to plan our July 2020 wedding, he got back to me immediately and set up a call that same evening. I was amazed! As a busy full-time student, Eric totally understood my mindset. He really stood out from the other planners I talked to, because he understood my needs and put me first, even scheduling a late call when I got out of class.

Throughout the process, Eric did so much to ease the planning burden. He gave me advice and a thorough to-do list, sent a list of vendor recommendations, and made me laugh and refocus on the true reason for the wedding, even when I was feeling totally overwhelmed with the details.

In spring 2020, my husband and I ended up cancelling our wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic. As we made our decision, Eric was so sympathetic. He talked me through the alternatives, and he advised us to do what was right for us. He was understanding and sympathetic, which was exactly what I needed in such a difficult time. Getting refunds from our other vendors was a nightmare, but Eric stood out again--he could not have been more kind, reasonable, and generous.

I loved working with Eric during the planning process. He is not just an excellent planner, but a truly amazing person.
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 01/11/2020

Eric is awesome!

We are so appreciative of Eric's help for our wedding! Eric was very flexible to tailor a package for us that allowed some planning services and full day-of coordination, while staying within our budget. Eric is not local to us (we are in Los Angeles), but he was able to easily adapt to help us remotely with early wedding planning decisions, including important considerations when comparing venues. He provided many valuable resources for us throughout the entire planning process to ensure we were prepared, and on track with wedding decisions and our budget. Once we began our wedding prep approximately 2 months out, Eric was organized and efficient throughout the process. He was able to communicate effectively with all of our vendors to ensure that they all knew the timeline and our specific requests. Our wedding day was amazing and, generally, everything was according to plan, but Eric was so good about "checking in" with us to make sure that we were doing okay. We felt very confident that any potential mishaps were being handled so that my husband and I could enjoy our time with our guests. I encourage couples everywhere to still reach out to Eric even if you think he's too far away. He did a great job with preparing our wedding from out of state and traveled to help us on our wedding day, and we are so glad that we worked with him!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine J. Married on 07/19/2019

Optional Best Friend

My wedding isn't until July 2019 but I booked Eric in September! He has been SO responsive and crazy helpful, this is huge for me since I am planning my Houston wedding from North Carolina. I'm so happy I booked Eric and can't wait until the wedding!

Chicago Chicago, Illinois, 60657
540-215-8942
Location of (Cmart Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning)
Houston Houston, TX, 22002 See on map
540-748-8732

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding