Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number

• LM Studio Photography
  • Double L Photographs

9 Reviews for Pamela Price

leah · Married on 07/17/2015

Pamela and her assistant were so wonderful to work with! She truly took the time to get to know my husband and I and what we envisioned for photography. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot to prepare for the wedding day. We could not have asked for a more talented, kind, and professional photographer and cannot wait to see the final pictures! I know they will be absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Christina · Married on 01/18/2014

Pamela captured our wedding in a way that I could not even have imagined! She makes everyone feel so comfortable and is lots of fun to work with. Pamela effortlessly got us through all the posed family pictures so that we could enjoy our reception without having to worry about posing for hundreds of pictures. When I saw the shots that she was able to capture throughout the night I was blown away. Her pictures tell the story of our wedding and the reception so perfectly. She is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Pamela!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Pamela is amazing! She was my sister's photographer a few years ago, so I knew what to expect. Her pictures are incredible and she and her assistants (Linda and Ashley) are so kind. They are very quick to respond via email and are very accommodating.

Sent on 06/17/2013

• A Warm Reception Wedding Planners

Pamela is a fantastic photographer. She takes amazing photographs and captures the feel of the day perfectly. With Pamela behind the lens, every bride is shown to her best. She is always professional and responsive to clients both before and after the wedding.

• Marshfield, 02050 See on map
    Location of (Pamela Price)