3260 Stonegate Dr, Willow Grove, PA 19006 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Deals 1

About Nicole Smith Wedding Planning

Nicole Smith Wedding Planning is a wedding planner in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania that serves the Greater Philadelphia region. Nicole is a reliable wedding planner who promises to organize a beautiful, stress free wedding for couples that perfectly encapsulates their personalities, wants, and needs. Nicole Smith Wedding Planning promises to expertly coordinate and execute a special day that will remain in your memory forever.

Nicole is an organized, highly attentive planner who will aid couples in creating the wedding day of their dreams. This full-service company provides couples undivided attention and makes sure their ideas are heard and incorporated into every aspect of planning. Nicole Smith Wedding Planning will plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, and double weddings and elopements. She offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
11a9f5f0 50c8 4b7a aeec bdb158b1b964 51 999120

5 Reviews for Nicole Smith Wedding Planning

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/28/2019

Nicole helped us have a seamless ceremony!

I loved having Nicole be part of our wedding day! Nicole served as our ceremony coordinator. Even though she was technically serving as a “day of” coordinator, she held a few meetings with me throughout the planning process to discuss details and see if I had questions/needed help with vendors. She was able to provide helpful suggestions about all of the details of a ceremony that I had not necessarily thought about. Nicole ensured that our ceremony was perfect, and we did not have to worry about one detail at the church. From our guests' arrival until our final exit from the church, our ceremony was seamless. Having Nicole’s help allowed me, my husband, and our families to be present in the ceremony and truly enjoy every second, rather than worrying about logistics. You can never have too many helping hands on your wedding day, and I’m so glad that we hired Nicole to be part of our wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Nicole Smith Wedding Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of the most important day of your life!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Dana

Dana Webster · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire

Nicole was hands down my saving grace during my wedding planning. She assisted from start to finish, which included putting out "fires" as they arose and keeping me calm. Nicole's vast knowledge of the wedding industry and vendor management is second to none. Nicole's etiquette and expertise was demonstrated by her hard work and dedication to making my wedding day perfect. The wedding was a huge success, it could not have gone any better. Nicole, I can not thank you enough for all you did to contribute to one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Nicole Smith Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nicole Smith Wedding Planning 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3260 Stonegate Dr Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, 19006 See on map
    561-287-6003 (Phone number)
    Sunday: Closed Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm *all other times by appointment only
    Location of (Nicole Smith Wedding Planning)