Amy Abbott Events

Puerto Vallarta, MX View map

Amy Abbott Events is a wedding planning company based in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Owner Amy Abbott and her team of eight planners believe that building the perfect ambience and executing a client’s vision will create an experience that lasts a lifetime. The planning process begins by getting to know each other, making sure your personal style is incorporated throughout the special occasion. In the end, they want to make sure your event is truly unforgettable. They are available to serve couples throughout the greater western Mexico region and beyond.

When working with this team of event planners, they want to make sure that your vision comes to life. Through multiple planning and negotiation sessions with vendors, hotels, venues and more, they put together all of the pieces so you don’t have to. Whether you want full event planning or just certain components, they will be able to accommodate whatever you are looking for. From start to finish, they handle all of the details so you can focus on having a great time with your family and friends. Amy Abbott Events offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 06/27/2020

AAE made my dream come true!

We started planning our wedding in November of 2019 and we reached out to Amy Abbott Events in search of a wedding planner. Before we even booked Amy Abbott’s as our wedding planner Gaby (a planner from Amy Abbott’s) took us around to a few hotels to show us the grounds it was right then we were sold from her being so personable. We scheduled our wedding for July of 2020, Gaby was our wedding planner from the Amy Abbott Events team and I do not know what I would have done without her. She kept everything so organized, found all of the perfect vendors, provided me with a vision board for my wedding (which was my dream wedding vision to a T), and would respond quickly to every email and text. When the pandemic hit in 2020 is when Gaby was not only a wedding planner but, became a therapist and a friend for a bride who thought her dreams of having her dream wedding were crushed. Gaby got me through the whole pandemic and kept me assured that my dream wedding would still happen. She worked with all the vendors to reschedule my wedding to a new date and made the process of rescheduling so easy. Every time I felt uneasy about the wedding because of the pandemic I would have a phone call with Gaby and she would make my worries go away and I would feel confident again that my dream wedding would be a reality soon. When the wedding day came it was more perfect than I could have ever dreamed of. Every little detail was perfect. It was a dream and I wish I could go back and do it again. I cannot even express how happy I am that we chose to use Amy Abbott Events to plan my wedding. I seriously do not know what I would have done without them. In the end I also gained a friend and therapist in my wedding planner Gaby. If you are planning an event/ wedding in Cabo you NEED to use Amy Abbott Events to make your dreams become a reality!
  • Kevin
    Kevin A. Married on 05/10/2019

The absolute best of the best

Amy Abbott Events is by far the best decision we could have made for our destination wedding in Cabo. Amy and Paola were our wedding planners and we are SO happy with the outcome for our wedding and our guests.

We started the planning process about 9-months out and from the beginning, Amy and Paola walked us through every step, recommended all of the best vendors, all while keeping a very close eye on our budget. They coordinated every single detail from the welcome bags, to our booze cruise, to the rehearsal dinner and welcome party and everything that had to do with the wedding itself. They worked hand-in-hand with our resort staff flawlessly to coordinate the entire week.

Planning a wedding is exciting, stressful and nerve-racking and Amy & Paola took all of the stress away and nailed every detail. Seriously couldn't recommend them enough, we have received nothing but the most positive compliments on the entire week of the wedding thanks to Amy, Paola and their team. The photos speak for themselves but please do yourself a favor and hire Amy Abbott Events!
    Scott Married on 05/03/2019
    My Fiance and I are planning a destination wedding for 2019 and worked briefly with Amy Abbott Events, specifically Lynette Dow. Lynette's service is second to none. Our first conversation was an in-depth, well organized, deliberate conversation, guided by her. We were both put at ease and got the "warm-fuzzy" that Lynette and the company not only knew the business, but were resourceful and able to understand and replicate our vision. Moreover, we were looking at having a destination wedding outside of the area that her company normally operates, and she was more than willing to go outside their normal business operations to meet our requirements. Lynette is responsive, trustworthy, and the highest quality we came across. Ultimately we decided to go in a different location with our wedding but would highly recommend Amy Abbott, specifically Lynette Dow, to anyone seeking to have a wedding in Mexico. Of all the wedding event planners we spoke to, Lynette Dow at Amy Abbott was our top choice! Scott & Cindy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jaclyn & Kai
    63 photos · 02/22/2019

Koral Desk, Carretera Transpeninsular No. 2 KM 24.8 Cerro Colorado, Cerro Colorado Puerto Vallarta, MX, MX 0001Z
360-6122214
Location of (Amy Abbott Events)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding