Younique Vallarta Weddings

Puerto Vallarta, MX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Younique Vallarta Weddings is a boutique wedding planning and event design company located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and serving all of western Mexico. Owner and planner Kelley is passionate about planning weddings. As a dreamer and romantic at heart, she strives to create the most memorable day for her couples. Kelley came to Mexico in 2004 after living in New York City, leaving behind the hustle and bustle of city life for a more relaxed way of living.

Younique Vallarta Weddings can help you plan your destination beach wedding on the sugar sand beaches of Puerto Vallarta. Kelley can plan a day that includes all the magic that this location has to offer, such as crystal blue waters and endless sightseeing. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Liza
    Liza P. Getting married on 02/02/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most Fantastic Wedding Planner !

The World needs to know about the most spectacular person and Wedding Planner in Puerto Vallarta. Words can not describe the exceptional experience that Kelley Karhoff executed for us flawlessly.  We desired a four day wedding experience for our 60 guests and it was delivered in the most incredible way.Every day Kelley lined up spectacular events, with beautiful detail and ease for the guests.  The tequila tasting at Oscars with music and dinner was a huge success for our rehearsal night !
    Our Wedding Day was the most Beautiful and Incredible Wedding that we could have ever dreamed of. Everything was sheer perfection. The flowers, the Decor, the food, the set up.... everything was even more beautiful than imagined.  I couldn't believe how incredible the altar was set up.  I really couldn't believe that this was my wedding. Kelley led us to Villa Verano where we all got to celebrate this fantastic wedding bliss experience.  Not a detail was missed by our dearest Kelley. Our event planner thought  of everything! Kelley is truly amazing and she deserves a thousand 5 star reviews. She is the most pleasant, and professional event planner to work with.  We made a best friend! She made this wedding happen despite the most difficult circumstances.  She even hired a doctor to come to the wedding site so everyone could get their covid tests the day of the wedding.
    Villa Verano,  our Wedding Venue was beyond beautiful!The food was exceptional ! Above and beyond delicious!THe late night Taco Truck, everyone was talking about that for days :-)The mixologist that Kelley recommended was incredible !Our triple layer Passion Fruit Cake was so yummy !The fireworks were so perfect.  The flowers were perfection !
    All of our 60 guests said that this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to in their lives! How can this be?  It was Kelley. Her sheer dedication to providing us with our dream wedding deserves a trophy and badge of honor. Working to plan a wedding during the pandemic was no easy feat!  She made magic happen, and for that we will be forever grateful.  Her Event planning price is very reasonable! If you want to experience the most incredible wedding of your life, above and beyond your dreams, you must hire Kelley Karhoff at Yoniquevallartaweddings for your special day !  I promise you with all my heart, She IS THE BEST !!!!  She will make your dream wedding come true.
    Kaveh G. Getting married on 02/02/2023

Best wedding planner ever

We just had our wedding in Puerto Vallarta, and Kelley was fantastic. Every guest at our wedding claimed it to be the best wedding they have ever been to. Kelley helped set all this up in the middle of the COVID pandemic; I can't imagine how much work she put into it.

I definitely recommend this organization to anyone looking to plan a wedding in the PV area. Thank you, Kelley, for making our day so special.
  • McKensie
    Mckensie N. Getting married on 12/02/2022

Look no further!

Kelley made my vision a reality from the start. We had a long engagement and from our first meeting to our last Kelley was on top of every little detail. She met with us a year in advance and instantly she felt like a lifelong family friend. She made wedding planning a breeze and had excellent communication skills. Even with the distance barrier she would return my email within hours/days and would never leave me hanging. I am very much organized and tend to be OCD when it comes to planning so I was nervous to let someone else take over. She always made me feel in control without having all the pressure. Having been a bridesmaid many times before I saw the stress that can take away from such a special day for the bride - this was not the case for me. My friends could not believe how calm and collected I was in the months and days leading up to the wedding and the day of. We had a small ceremony on the beach (22 people) at my parents property. I had sent Kelley my inspiration photos and it completely took my breath away seeing it for the first time. She took care of set up and clean up - amazing! Her vendors respected the Covid rules and regulations and were all very professional and kind. I watched from above while getting ready and could not believe the transformation. I saw it all for the first time while my dad walked me down the isle and was completely blown away (if I wasn't crying already - I definitely started when I saw all that she had done). The table settings, florals, bouquets, caterers, servers, the isle and arch.....every little detail was to perfection and better than my wildest dreams. Throughout the reception she stuck to the timeline and made sure everyone and everything was in order. I had troubles communicating with our hair and makeup vendors as they only spoke Spanish and she stepped right in to translate for us all. She made all of our guests feel at home all night not only catering to my husband and I but to all of them. At one point I was so happy to see she had the chance to sit down and enjoy a beverage with my parents - they loved her as well! It's been a month since our perfect day and not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about how absolutely perfect everything was - all thanks to Kelley. I would relive the day over and over if I could. Our family and friends were all in awe and have said it was the best wedding they've ever attended. She has kept in touch and I hope to see her again during our yearly visits. I'm already imagining what event I can dream up to have her plan for us in the future. I would recommend Kelley again and again to anyone planning a destination wedding in the Vallarta area. Look no further!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ave Sol Photography Ave Sol Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly is amazing at her job. Very relaxed, she knows how to make you feel confortable and to not worry about anything for your big day. She will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is like a dream.

Eder Acevedo Photographer Eder Acevedo Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Kelley in a lot of weddings and I love her magical energy that she always create at weddings, I have shoot great weddings every time I've worked with her...!!

Martoca Weddings Martoca Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

Kelley has created amazing weddings with tight budgets or lavish affairs with spectacular luxury: She is perfect for custom weddings! She works with your budget!

Calle Privada Uno 172 Fracc. Villas Las Juntas, Fracc. Villas Las Juntas Puerto Vallarta, MX, MX 0001Z
0152-3221050944
Location of (Younique Vallarta Weddings)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding