Champagne Events Mexico, founded by an expatriate couple, is an experienced and versatile wedding planning service focused in Destination Weddings offering unique, historical venues in the central area of Mexico. (Mexico City, Mexico State, Morelos, Guerrero, Queretaro, Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende & Puebla). As a certified Wedding Planning, Wedding Design company and South Asian Wedding Specialist with ample knowledge of the Mexican and local market and with a team of talented coordinators we will help you and guide you every step of the way in your wedding process.
We not only know that this is one of the most important days of you and your fiance's live, but also we know that a wedding can be an overwhelming event for any couple and our purpose is to help you make the process stress-free and fun.
Our event planning company is very passionate about creating, planning, and producing one of a kind destination weddings in Mexico. Champagne Events expert planners take a couple’s requests and combine them with unique and tasteful aspects of Mexico’s unique culture to produce an authentic, memorable and enjoyable event. From knowing the most trendy spots in the country to letting guests know everything about traveling to Mexico, we make sure no detail goes unnoticed. Our company have a variety of venues to choose from in the city and in the beautiful countryside, including historic, elegant hotels; XVI century haciendas; lush, flowering gardens; mountain lakefront sites; and "magical" towns; amongst other unique locations. Outdoor venues are wildly popular in Mexico due to the very desirable temperature and climate.
The central area of Mexico is a very convenient place to get married. In modern days where all families and friends are scattered all over the world, Mexico central area is a perfect middle point for everyone traveling from the west and from the east. We also provide transportation to the locations from the airport to the venues, so those guests that aren't very use to travel feel safe, secure and happy to be part of your journey in Mexico.
Our services include:
* Event Planning and Design:
* Research and select service providers that match the needs and budget of “the couple”.
* Provide suggestions and ideas related to the event
* Prepare a detailed budget.
* Prepare a planning calendar by month.
* Create a group in whatsapp that only includes the key decision makers to facilitate communication and keep everyone in the loop.
* Prepare a day of event itinerary for “the couple”, service providers and venue.
* Prepare checklist covering all the details and needs for the proper execution of the event(s).
* Prepare a “plan b” in the event of bad weather or delays.
* Visit/show up to five venues. Travel expenses charged for additional venue visits.
* Assist with the paperwork for the civil and/or religious ceremony.
* Help with the design of the invitations and save the date cards.
* Design or help with the design of the digital invitation.
* Provide one wedding coordinator to focus exclusively on the needs of the bride.
* Provide one hostess for every 50 guests.
* Monitor service providers to ensure their fulfillment of their contractual obligations.
* Handle the guest confirmations and provide updates on the confirmation status of all invited guests.
* Negotiate hotel rates and agreements for “the couple”, close family and invited guests.
* Provide assistance to all of the invited guests for services that they may require associated with “the wedding”.
* Organize transportation for the invited guests from the airport to their hotel and back to the airport (at the expense of each guest).
* Provide information on local activities and places of interest to the invited guests that they may enjoy during their stay for “the wedding”.
Our staff assists with everything from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment you depart. We have all the requisite services to coordinate a couple’s ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, next day brunch and organize excursions for the couple and their family and guests. Champagne Events Mexico's staff is experienced in planning cultural weddings, destination weddings, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as eco-friendly events.
We would really love to connect with you and hear all the ideas you have for your perfect day. Our whatsapp and phone +52 1 5574564290 are always available for any question you might have.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Destination Wedding Planner Specialist
Champagne Events Mexico
- Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
25 ReviewsWrite a review
20 User photos
As a quick budget guideline…for a wedding at a spectacular, historic house in Mexico City including ceremony, decoration, floral package, cocktail hour with live music, dinner, open bar, DJ/lighting/dancefloor, late night snacks, photographer and videographer and the services of a professional wedding planner the minimum budget is as follows:
$16,000 USD Up to 50 guests
$22,000 USD Up to 100 guests
$28,000 USD up to 150 guests
With the booking of our wedding planning services for 100+ guests, Champagne Events Mexico will provide the couple with FREE SUITE for 3-4 nights at the Hotel Azul Ixtapa Grand, an all-inclusive, luxury resort located in Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, considered one of the jewels of the Mexican Riviera on the Mexican Pacific coast.
Offer is valid for up to one year after the wedding date.
Champagne Events Mexico Price Rates
Every great idea starts with a simple spark of creativity, and Mariluz saw fireworks when she created Champagne. All of her knowledge and creativity is expressed at the events that she produces, coordinates and decorates. A person who is truly passionate about her work, meeting new people and turning creative ideas turn into great experiences.
Aside from her bachelor degree in Fine Arts from the American Intercontinental University of Florida, Mariluz also got a certification in Wedding and Event Design from the IWED institute of NY, an Event Planner certification from Coldercom (Law and Communication School), and a South Asian Wedding Specialist certification in Dominican Republic by the South Asian Wedding Institute. So, If you want your event to be the ongoing source of wonderful memories for years to come, then Mariluz is your girl.
Steve has been working in the sales and logistics world for over 20 years and as a Destination Wedding Sales Director he is not only involved in the sales and marketing side of the company he is a big part of the wedding logistics and and organization team.
Monday to Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ONLY WITH APPOINTMENT