Champagne Events Mexico, founded by an expatriate couple, is an experienced and versatile wedding planning service located in Ixtapan de la Sal, outside Mexico City, and maintains a sales office in Mexico City. This event planning company is very passionate about creating, planning, and producing one of a kind destination weddings in Mexico. Champagne Events Mexico’s team of talented coordinators has deep local knowledge needed to provide couples with a wide assortment of professional vendors and suggestions that perfectly match their distinct style and vision. These expert planners take a couple’s requests and combine them with fun and tasteful aspects of Mexico’s unique culture to produce an authentic, memorable and stress-free event. From knowing the most trendy spots in the country to letting guests know everything about traveling to Mexico, these expats make sure no detail goes unnoticed. They have a variety of venues to choose from in the city and in the beautiful countryside, including historic, elegant hotels; XVI century haciendas; lush, flowering gardens; mountain lakefront sites; and "magical" towns; amongst other unique locations. Outdoor venues are wildly popular in Mexico due to the very desirable temperature and climate.
Their services include:
* Event Planning and Design:
* Research and select service providers that match the needs and budget of “the couple”.
* Provide suggestions and ideas related to the event
* Prepare a detailed budget.
* Prepare a planning calendar by month.
* Create a group in whatsapp that only includes the key decision makers to facilitate communication and keep everyone in the loop.
* Prepare a day of event itinerary for “the couple”, service providers and venue.
* Prepare checklist covering all the details and needs for the proper execution of the event(s).
* Prepare a “plan b” in the event of bad weather or delays.
* Visit/show up to five venues. Travel expenses charged for additional venue visits.
* Assist with the paperwork for the civil and/or religious ceremony.
* Help with the design of the invitations and save the date cards.
* Design or help with the design of the digital invitation.
* Provide one wedding coordinator to focus exclusively on the needs of the bride.
* Provide one hostess for every 50 guests.
* Monitor service providers to ensure their fulfillment of their contractual obligations.
* Handle the guest confirmations and provide updates on the confirmation status of all invited guests.
* Negotiate hotel rates and agreements for “the couple”, close family and invited guests.
* Provide assistance to all of the invited guests for services that they may require associated with “the wedding”.
* Organize transportation for the invited guests from the airport to their hotel and back to the airport (at the expense of each guest).
* Provide information on local activities and places of interest to the invited guests that they may enjoy during their stay for “the wedding”.
Their staff assists with everything from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment you depart. They have all the requisite services to coordinate a couple’s ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, next day brunch and organize excursions for the couple and their family and guests. Champagne Events Mexico's staff is experienced in planning cultural weddings, destination weddings, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as eco-friendly events.
17 Reviews for Champagne Events Mexico
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
James Cameron · Getting married on 05/10/2021
Kind, professional and accommodating
Mariluz and Steve were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend anyone getting married in Mexico City to seek them out. They put us at ease by addressing our concerns and managed to work with all of our inputs. Mariluz responded to our communications very quickly and she and Steve spent time taking my fiancee around the venues helping provide advice and interpreting. They were just so kind, accommodating and a pleasure to work with!Sent on 03/21/2020
Champagne Events Mexico's reply:It was also a pleasure for us to work with you and Holly. We truly appreciate the kind and sincere words James.
Kathryn White · Getting married on 09/26/2020
I've been considering a wedding in Mexico and have engaged Mariluz and Steve. I had an initial call with them and they were incredibly professional, helpful, thorough, empathetic and just all around awesome. I can tell that they really hone their craft, are a wealth of information, relationships, and are great to work with!Sent on 01/28/2020
Champagne Events Mexico's reply:WWWWWowwwwww Kathryn thank you very much. That is very kind of you. We love what we do and having our customers happy is the best gift we can get. We truly appreciate your review. Thank you very much.
Stephanie Lane · Getting married on 07/01/2020
We had a blast. Our wedding days were amazing.
Mariluz, Steve and Champagne team, thank you very much for a fun, lovely, and truly memorable event. I never had to worry about something getting done because Mariluz was always two steps ahed of everyone else!". We got a lot of compliments from our family and friends.Sent on 02/08/2020
Champagne Events Mexico's reply:Thank you Stephanie. Having you and Nick in Mexico and meeting your family was truly a pleasure. Almost two years of planning, now we are going to meet you. God bless you guys and wish you a truly happy marriage. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Champagne Events Mexico Price Rates
As a quick budget guideline…for a wedding at a spectacular, historic house in Mexico City including ceremony, decoration, floral package, cocktail hour with live music, dinner, open bar, DJ/lighting/dancefloor, late night snacks, photographer and videographer and the services of a professional wedding planner the minimum budget is as follows:
$16,000 USD Up to 50 guests
$22,000 USD Up to 100 guests
$28,000 USD up to 150 guests
With the booking of our wedding planning services for 100+ guests, Champagne Events Mexico will provide the couple with FREE SUITE for 3-4 nights at the Hotel Azul Ixtapa Grand, an all-inclusive, luxury resort located in Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, considered one of the jewels of the Mexican Riviera on the Mexican Pacific coast.
Offer is valid for up to one year after the wedding date.