Champagne Events Mexico, founded by an expatriate couple, is an experienced and versatile wedding planning service located in Ixtapan de la Sal, outside Mexico City, and maintains a sales office in Mexico City. This event planning company is very passionate about creating, planning, and producing one of a kind destination weddings in Mexico. Champagne Events Mexico’s team of talented coordinators has deep local knowledge needed to provide couples with a wide assortment of professional vendors and suggestions that perfectly match their distinct style and vision. These expert planners take a couple’s requests and combine them with fun and tasteful aspects of Mexico’s unique culture to produce an authentic, memorable and stress-free event. From knowing the most trendy spots in the country to letting guests know everything about traveling to Mexico, these expats make sure no detail goes unnoticed. They have a variety of venues to choose from in the city and in the beautiful countryside, including historic, elegant hotels; XVI century haciendas; lush, flowering gardens; mountain lakefront sites; and "magical" towns; amongst other unique locations. Outdoor venues are wildly popular in Mexico due to the very desirable temperature and climate.
Their services include:
* Event Planning and Design:
* Research and select service providers that match the needs and budget of “the couple”.
* Provide suggestions and ideas related to the event
* Prepare a detailed budget.
* Prepare a planning calendar by month.
* Create a group in whatsapp that only includes the key decision makers to facilitate communication and keep everyone in the loop.
* Prepare a day of event itinerary for “the couple”, service providers and venue.
* Prepare checklist covering all the details and needs for the proper execution of the event(s).
* Prepare a “plan b” in the event of bad weather or delays.
* Visit/show up to five venues. Travel expenses charged for additional venue visits.
* Assist with the paperwork for the civil and/or religious ceremony.
* Help with the design of the invitations and save the date cards.
* Design or help with the design of the digital invitation.
* Provide one wedding coordinator to focus exclusively on the needs of the bride.
* Provide one hostess for every 50 guests.
* Monitor service providers to ensure their fulfillment of their contractual obligations.
* Handle the guest confirmations and provide updates on the confirmation status of all invited guests.
* Negotiate hotel rates and agreements for “the couple”, close family and invited guests.
* Provide assistance to all of the invited guests for services that they may require associated with “the wedding”.
* Organize transportation for the invited guests from the airport to their hotel and back to the airport (at the expense of each guest).
* Provide information on local activities and places of interest to the invited guests that they may enjoy during their stay for “the wedding”.
Their staff assists with everything from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment you depart. They have all the requisite services to coordinate a couple’s ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, next day brunch and organize excursions for the couple and their family and guests. Champagne Events Mexico's staff is experienced in planning cultural weddings, destination weddings, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as eco-friendly events.
13 Reviews for Champagne Events Mexico
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
Sergio Méndez Carrillo · Married on 08/10/2019
Profesionalidad y calidad
Agradecer a todo el equipo por su profesionalidad y hacer de nuestro día un gran recuerdo para toda la vidaSent on 08/18/2019
Champagne Events Mexico's reply:Gracias Sergio. Fue un honor tenerte a ti a tu familia y a tu nueva familia como nuestros clientes. Les deseamos toda la felicidad del mundo.
Daniela Díaz Torre · Married on 05/25/2019
Excelente trabajo de todo el equipo. Todo salió a la perfección.
Mi boda fue un éxito gracias a Champagne events que estuvieron en TODO momento al pendiente de lo que necesitáramos. Nos dieron muchísima paz y se hicieron cargo de todo para que fuera un día perfecto. Súper flexibles, atentos e increíbles personas.Sent on 06/25/2019
Champagne Events Mexico's reply:Gracias Daniela. Ustedes fueron unos clientes super lindos. Que Dios los bendiga y les de mucha abundancia en todo. Un beso.
Helena Diaz · Married on 05/16/2019
Fue realmente una experiencia muy padre! Gente excelenetemente profesional y muy atentos los recomiendo ampliamente
Fue una boda gay..los contraté y realmente muy profesionales tanto la ceremonia y la fiesta muy bien coordinado en todos los aspectos.. estoy muy contenta muy satisfecha con CHAMPAGNE EVENTS! Volvería a dejar mi evento en manos de ellos! Gracias! Fue una éxito!!Sent on 05/16/2019
Champagne Events Mexico's reply:Gracias Helena, fue un honor haber trabajado para ustedes. Tu y Jazmin son geniales y se ve super juntas. Gracias de verdad por haber creido en mi y en mi equipo.
Champagne Events Mexico Price Rates
As a quick budget guideline…for a wedding at a spectacular, historic house in Mexico City including ceremony, decoration, floral package, cocktail hour with live music, dinner, open bar, DJ/lighting/dancefloor, late night snacks, photographer and videographer and the services of a professional wedding planner the minimum budget is as follows:
$16,000 USD Up to 50 guests
$22,000 USD Up to 100 guests
$28,000 USD up to 150 guests
With the booking of our wedding planning services for 100+ guests, Champagne Events Mexico will provide the couple with FREE lodging for 3-4 nights at the Hotel Azul Ixtapa Grand, an all-inclusive, luxury resort located in Ixtapa, Zihuatenejo, considered one of the jewels of the Mexican Riviera on the Mexican Pacific coast.
Offer is valid for up to one year after the wedding date.