Carolina Almazan Event Planner & Designer

RIO NILO 106 COL FLUVIAL VALLARTA, Puerto Vallarta, MX 48335 · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,000
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Carolina Almazan Event Planner & Designer

Carolina Almazan Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Ideal for destination weddings amidst the bright Mexican sun, Carolina Almazan Event Planning is a detail oriented company who will make sure that every aspect of your wedding is expertly executed. They believe that your wedding should be a stress-free experience where you and your friends can bask in a couple’s love, thus, Carolina Almazan Event Planning will make sure your special day is one for the books.

Carolina Almazan Event Planning prides itself on making sure that every event is impeccably planned. No minute detail will slip through the cracks with Carolina Almazan Event Planning planning your wedding. From event design to full planning, Carolina Almazan Event Planning will make your wedding day an extremely enjoyable event.

auto 51 1027167

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Carolina Almazan Event Planner & Designer

Alex and Steve · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Wedding! Job well done, Carolina!

Alex and I cannot express enough gratitude to Carolina for the amazing job she did planning her wedding. From start to finish she was informative, professional, provided direction, and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had during the planning process. Her personality is kind, calm, and positive, which made her wonderful and comforting to work with. She would make suggestions, but always deferred to what we wanted. Carolina very quickly understood my daughters’ sense of style and where we provided direction, she took Alex's ideas and thoughts and the results were beyond our expectations. It was the most amazing combination of elegance and celebration!
    My daughter was married at the St. Regis in Punta Mita, Mexico. We are located on both the east and west coast of the United States. Planning a wedding through emails, text, phone, and videos can certainly be challenging, but Carolina led us through a flawless 9 months. She coordinated an event planning trip to the St. Regis prior to the wedding and took care of every detail. Not only did she arrange an onsite meeting with every vendor, she also prepared an actual wedding table set up for us to view. She had a great reputation and relationship with Yara our St. Regis event planner as well. We returned to the states knowing 1st hand that we had made the right decision in choosing Carolina.
    The actual wedding day was amazing, but what we appreciated the most was her positivity and passion which was visible in every aspect of the wedding. Working with her was a true pleasure!

Sent on 05/02/2020

M. Sherr · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect wedding!

I had a very distinct vision for my wedding weekend in Punta Mita. I knew what I wanted and I was unwilling to compromise. Finding Carolina was the best thing ever as she made my vision come to life. From the beginning she understood what I wanted and she executed it flawlessly. She never said no. She always found a way. She is an incredibly hard worker, she is passionate, detail-oriented, extremely knowledgeable, very well connected with the best vendors and so kind and thoughtful. My wedding day was perfect (and it did not break the bank). I did not stress or worry for one second the entire weekend. Carolina had everything organized with perfection and a smile. I look back now on my wedding weekend and I know it would not have been as amazing without Carolina.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Carolina Almazan Event Planner & Designer FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount