DestinationWeddings.com

Nationwide in US and Canada, Brunswick, OH 44212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About DestinationWeddings.com

If you're looking for a unique way to say "I do," consider having a destination wedding in an exotic locale surrounded by your closest friends and family members.

While a destination wedding is a unique alternative to the traditional wedding, it is only successful when planned by an expert. Destination weddings require considerable planning and research, so couples should look for someone they know they can trust.

Our certified destination wedding specialists have planned over 20,000 successful destination weddings. We have been recognized by the media and our industry as being the largest and most experienced destination wedding planner in North America, and continue to be commended on our service levels and innovation by resort partners and industry media. To learn more about our free services please click on Planning a Destination Wedding, or call 888-536-1923 and see how we can help you plan your dream Destination Wedding and Honeymoon.

DestinationWeddings.com plans destination weddings worldwide, with corporate headquarters outside Boston, Massachusetts and Toronto, Ontario.

We also offer planning services through GayDestinationWeddings.com, which was created to serve the needs and exceed the expectations of the LGBT community. As the industry leader for planning same-sex destination weddings, we have hand-selected hotels and resorts to ensure a total embrace of same-sex weddings and celebrations. Our Certified Destination Wedding Specialists, who are accredited by New York's prestigious Gay Wedding Institute, help find the perfect destination and provide an unmatched service to our couples.

Follow DestinationWeddings.com on

DestinationWeddings.com 5
DestinationWeddings.com 6
DestinationWeddings.com 7

Christina · Married on 12/15/2018

Dont think, just do it and have a destination wedding

I cannot say how much my (now) husband and I appreciate all Tracy Espina did for our wedding. Once we got engaged, I contacted Destination Weddings and was fortunate enough to work with Tracy. She was amazing! She gave us resorts in our budget and helped us make the best choice possible. I do not regret the resort we chose (Sandos Playacar) and would do it all over again. From the beginning stages of planning until we returned home from Mexico, Tracy was always available via email or phone. I was worried about planning a destination wedding and kept going back and forth with the idea, however I do not regret it whatsoever. We had 24 family and friends show up and it was a fun time. Tracy kept in touch with all of us throughout the process and kept me in the loop when communicating with my guests. I can honestly say once I left the states to get to Mexico I didnt have a care in the world. Our Lomas Travel service was there and waiting for us and our guests when we arrived. A couple of my guests were single female travelers and were a little concerned about going to the wrong place, however with the information Tracy provided and Lomas Travel all of our guests got to the resort without any issues. I could go on for days about my experience but the most important thing I will say is Tracy and Destination Weddings were extremely helpful. You will not regret reaching out, I feel like they went above and beyond in our experience.

Sent on 12/18/2018

DestinationWeddings.com's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding in Mexico. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are thrilled to hear yTracy Espina was so helpful throughout the planning process for both you and your guests. Please be sure to think of us for any future travel plans!
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST decision ever!

This experience couldn't have gone any smoother! Our coordinator was Alison M. She was the first person to respond to me a year ago, she took my wishes and provided me with a list of resorts and their pros and cons. She provided me with her personal photos of these resorts and if she hadn't been to one, she used co-workers photos and asked their opinions to share with me. She ended up delivering the PERFECT resort- Unico 20 87 in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
    On top of that- she helped make sure that their wedding planner was always responsive with me. And caught errors in communication/dates that I did not even catch myself. Alison kept in contact with all 80 of my wedding guest attendants and was always available to help or answer questions(and some of them had LOTS of questions).
    During the wedding week a year later- a lot of people had flight delays and cancellations due to weather at home and Alison helped all of them coordinate their rides and make sure someone was there to receive that at the airport no matter what. She helped with each of their individual crisis like it was no big deal!
    I would 100% recommend using destination weddings. They are on your side and helping you find exactly what you want at the best price. I hope you get Alison as your coordinator as well :) She's truly the best and was a life saver.

Sent on 11/21/2018

DestinationWeddings.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and congratulations on your recent wedding! We're glad to hear Alison was able to provide such great services for both you and your guests throughout your planning journey and travels. Please be sure to think of us for any travel needs in the future!

Award

DestinationWeddings.com FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 0
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle, Wheelchair Access
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 200
  • What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance