DestinationWeddings Reviews

DestinationWeddings 6
DestinationWeddings 7
  • Debra

Debra Otto · Getting married on 05/21/2020

This is the way to go !!

If you are doing a destination wedding ! This is a must ! Made everything so much easier with them !!

Sent on 08/16/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We encourage you to think of using us for any future travel plans as well. Best wishes!

Samantha Hasbrouck · Married on 07/21/2019

Adeline Estrada is highly recommended!

I just want to start out with a huge thank you to Adeline and destination weddings for all that you did to make our wedding perfect for us.

This company is amazing when it comes to doing a destination wedding. From the very beginning they were very prompt with responding back with any questions you have. Not having travels out of the country before and doing it for the first time for your wedding, you can imagine how stressful that could have been but Adeline was such a big help. She took into consideration things that we were looking for and things to do to find the perfect resort to go to. She also went above and beyond to make sure wherever we decided to go it was a gay friendly resort. She helped not only us but all of our guest find rooms at the best deals.

I can’t say enough how grateful we are that this company exist.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    DestinationWeddings 9
    DestinationWeddings 10
    DestinationWeddings 11
    DestinationWeddings 12
    DestinationWeddings 13

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Adeline Estrada, and loved your stay at Royalton Bavaro. We wish you all the best and hope you consider us for travel plans in the future! If you're interested in having your wedding featured online, please email weddingstories@destinationweddings.com.

Lauren Day · Married on 07/18/2019

Made my wedding stress free and easy!!!

I used destination weddings and Amy Boyce helped us plan the perfect wedding. She was more than helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and the exact way we wanted. Her recommendations on where to stay were also spot on. We stayed at the Barcelo in Aruba and it was better than I could have imagined. She helped us with every aspect of the trip and made it easy! She was very responsive and easy to get ahold of and even reached out and congratulated us after. I want to use her for future trips because she was that good!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    DestinationWeddings 14

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Congratulations and welcome home! Thank you for sharing your glowing feedback on your wedding planning experience with Amy. It's great to hear her services exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay at Barcelo Aruba. If you're interested in having your wedding featured online, please email weddingstories@destinationweddings.com! We wish you the best and hope you think of us for future travel plans.

Donna Wilmarth · Married on 07/11/2019

DeAna Haywood

DeAna, is a wonderful young lady to work with. She is patient, accommodating and detailed oriented. I am not computer literate, she hand held me thru the process of paying my hotel bill.
    Any question, I asked she was so responsive. She is excellent representative of your company.

Sent on 04/05/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review based on your wonderful experience with DeAna Haywood. We're happy to hear she was able to assist you in a patient and helpful matter!
  • Vivian

Vivian Sue · Married on 07/10/2019

Thank you Sandy Stirling!

I was hesitant at first to use a website I had found through a google search and even looked into whether it would scam my guests and I - happy to say that I had a great experience and all of us made it to Mexico for our destination wedding (July 10th, 2019) and back with no problems!

Travel agent: Sandy Stirling
    Wedding date: July 10, 2019
    Destination: Barcelo Maya Grand Resort, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    Number of guests: 21

Sandy Stirling was an outstanding travel agent and is highly recommended for anyone looking to plan a destination wedding. When we were first put in contact during roughly July 2018, she was prompt to set up a phone call to introduce herself and provide an overview of the process. We were in regular contact throughout the year and although she was out of office at times, she was prompt to respond to more urgent emails during those times and provided an alternate contact whom I did not need. Sandy was quick to respond to my emails throughout the year. I applaud Sandy for her patience and knowledge as she answered my endless questions. Sandy provided accurate and timely responses to my questions, and she was always sure to inform me if she was waiting for additional clarification from a third party when answering my questions. My guests had no complaints about her and all booked with the same 'package'. Sandy never once made me feel like I was "bothering" her. I am thrilled that none of our guests had problems with their flight and resort bookings. Some guests had even commented that it was helpful that I was able to provide them with such a streamlined process - however, that compliment should be attributed to Sandy. I did not have to worry about the guests booking at all, and Sandy would regularly send me updates confirming which guests had paid and which ones were missing payments.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find that Sandy had gotten my hubby and I upgrades on our flights as well as money back for every 8th guest that was booked. Icing on the cake for a fantastic trip! We were lucky to have been paired with Sandy as our specialist.

When I had initially signed up on destinationweddings.com, I was paired with another agent who was rude, impatient, and unprofessional. She was curt when I had asked her a question. When we set up our initial phone conversation, I had provided TIME ZONES to avoid mixups as I was located in Vancouver and she was in Toronto area; however, she was still unable to call at the correct time and informed me that Vancouver was only 2 hours behind Toronto (it isn't, Vancouver is 3 hours behind). I am glad I gave the company (destinationweddings.com) another chance and requested a new specialist rather than switching companies, as Sandy provided a dramatically different experience.

In summary, I highly recommend Sandy Stirling! She will no doubt help you tackle the seemingly daunting task of planning a destination wedding with professionalism, patience, and expertise.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    DestinationWeddings 15

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience working with Sandy Stirling on your destination wedding in Mexico. Please be sure to think of us for any future travel plans, and reach out to weddingstories@destinationweddings.com if you're interested in having your wedding featured! Best wishes!

Jasmine Evenson · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommended!!

Loved working with Maggie. She was amazing. Helped me with everything I needed weather it was family issues or excursions.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    DestinationWeddings 16
    DestinationWeddings 17
    DestinationWeddings 18
    DestinationWeddings 19

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your planning experience with Maggie Elles! It's great to hear how helpful she was. We welcome you to think of us for any travel needs in the future. Best wishes!

Mandy Channel · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

Amie Dillon with Destination Weddings was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful when planning our "Weddingmoon". We could not have accomplished this successfully without her! I highly recommend Destination Weddings when planning such an important event--especially if traveling internationally. Thanks, Amie!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    DestinationWeddings 20

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review regarding your wedding planning experience with Amie Dillon. It's great to hear how knowledgeable and helpful she was throughout your planning process. Please be sure to think of us for your future travel needs! Best wishes.

helen · Married on 06/15/2019

Susan Terveer is the BEST!

I highly recommend DestinationWeddings.com.

When I got engaged, I personally selected Susan Terveer to help me throughout the wedding planning process because she exceptionally handled my friend’s destination wedding in Mexico. She called me and explained the entire process: selecting a location, comparing and selecting a resort, obtaining deposits and flexible payments, the available promotions, and the appropriate deadlines. After I start making decisions, she was always available to answer any question that I had. Susan was very responsive, helpful, professional, and understanding. She is passionate about making sure that you have the best wedding experience ever! Even when I had concerns about obtaining the final numbers for my wedding, Susan made suggestions (to implement earlier deadlines to effectuate my intent). Additionally, Susan requested from my guests their flight information, which she added to a spreadsheet and confirmed roundtrip transportation with my resort for each guest that booked through my reservation. I experienced absolutely NO problems with Susan! She even acted as a liaison between me and the resort at times when the resort was nonresponsive. She even made sure that I not only received the promotions offered by DestinationWeddings.com, but she also made sure the resort honored the promotions that I was entitled to from the resort due to the large number of people in my group. On top of that, she anticipated certain issues, called me to explain, and provided solutions. She ultimately helped relieve unforeseen stresses of the wedding. Susan made our dream wedding a reality. I greatly appreciate her customer service, and with great enthusiasm, I strongly recommend Susan Terveer of DestinationWeddings.com to help you with your travel accommodations for your wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent destination wedding! It's so great to hear how helpful Susan was throughout your planning process, and was able to assist with all guest reservations as well! We encourage you to reach out should any future travel plans arise, and wish you all the best!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Angulo · Married on 06/14/2019

Jamaica Wedding

Amy Boyce was the best. She was attentive, detailed, and so helpful to us and all of our guests. Even other people at the resorts made comments when I was talking about our awesome wedding planner. A couple said they wished they went through Destination Weddings instead of not using a wedding planner. She helped with every step of the planning and took the worry about guest lists, flights, rooms, and every other detail away from us so we could just enjoy stress free.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    DestinationWeddings 21
    DestinationWeddings 22
    DestinationWeddings 23

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Hi Lindsay, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review regarding your experience with Amy Boyce. We're thrilled to hear how attentive and helpful she was throughout your wedding planning process. Please be sure to think of us for any future travel needs and if you're interested, submit your photos to weddingstories@destinationweddings.com for a chance to be featured! All the best.

Patrice F. · Married on 06/08/2019

My Jamaican Wedding

I just want to thank Amie Dillon with Destination Weddings. She helped me chose the best resort, Royalton Negril and assisted myself and all 75 of guests with patience and respect. She was extremely accommodating with all the millions of changes we had, and she never seemed to be phased. Thank you again for all that you do. Weddings are highly stressful and with a destination wedding, you are not sure what you will get. It all turned out perfect! Thanks Amie! I'll see you again for my honeymoon!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    DestinationWeddings 24

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love to hear how your Specialist, Amie, assisted you and all of your guests with patience and respect. It's also great to hear you all enjoyed your time at Royalton Negril! If you're interested in sharing your photos with us for a chance to be featured, please email weddingstories@destinationweddings.com. Best wishes!
  • Kaylin

Kaylin Mair · Married on 06/01/2019

Cathy went above and beyond!

We went to 3 different travel agencies and are so incredibly happy that we ended up choosing Destinationweddings.com! Cathy was extremely knowledgable, and prompt to respond to us. We had the wedding of our dreams and our guests had a trip of a lifetime!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    DestinationWeddings 25

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience planning with Cathy. We wish you all the best and hope you consider us for travel plans in the future!
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 04/25/2019

Highly Recommended!

Choosing DestinationWeddings to plan my wedding was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! My wedding coordinator Tracy Espina was incredibly amazing. She’s very knowledgeable, attentive to details and very responsive.
    When we decided to do a destination wedding we knew it would be in Mexico but didn’t want it to be in Cancun, we wanted an island, and Tracy suggested Cozumel. Today I can’t thank her enough for this suggestion.
    We had a large group which was hard to coordinate at times due to unexpectedly last minute decisions, but Tracy was so professional throughout the whole process and helped us in the best of her abilities.
    The wedding planning with the resort we chose was so smooth and stress free. Tracy was always present in every conversation to make sure that nothing was missing.
    Tracy, thank you again for the excellent service you provided to me and my guests. We had such an amazing time in Cozumel with beautiful memories that we’ll cherish forever!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    DestinationWeddings 26
    DestinationWeddings 27
    DestinationWeddings 28

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your destination wedding in Cozumel! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. We're thrilled to hear your planning experience with Tracy was smooth and stress-free. If you're interested in sharing your photos for a chance to be featured online, please email weddingstories@destinationweddings.com. Best wishes!

Dionne Dyson · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Amazing

I can't say enough about Destination Weddings. Our coordinator Susan Pine is the absolute best hands down. We didn't have 1 problem. We initially went through Susan in 2014 when my wife and I got married in Isla Mujeres MX. Here we are 5 yrs later renewing our vows in Aruba this past April 20, 2019 and it was only befitting that we go through Susan again. She was prompt, available, patient and kind from start to finish. We luv her and we recommended her to our friends who are thinking of getting married. Thank you Susan for the second time around of an amazing experience for myself and my wife. We luv u and see u in 5 years😁

Sent on 04/27/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a glowing review regarding your vow renewal experience with Susan Pine! It's great to hear how once again, she was able to assist in your travel arrangements for a romantic getaway, and we're thrilled you had an amazing time in Aruba. Best wishes!

Valerie · Married on 04/10/2019

Life Savers!

Heather and Michael are absolutely hands down phenomenal. We are so appreciative of all of their time, patience and hard work. We had no idea how to go about planning a destination wedding and they made all of our dreams come true. They were always available to answer all of our many questions and help put our minds at ease. They took care of all of the details and organized the most beautiful, memorable days of our lives. We truly couldn't have done it without them. Everything was exceptional from the plane ride, pick up transportation, resort and departure. We definitely recommend Heather & Michael!

Sent on 04/15/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to leave a glowing review. We're thrilled to hear Heather & Michael Whittle exceeded your expectations throughout the planning process, and hope you think of us for any future travel needs!

Gagik Abrahamian · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding and Vacation

We recently had our wedding in Cancun Mexico with the help of Destination Weddings and our agent, Tracy Espina.

Tracy was helpful from the very beginning. She helped us select the country, city, and finally the resort. She understood our needs and wants and helped us navigate through the various options. Once we selected the venue and locked in our rooms, she made sure that there was good communication between all the parties including guests, hotel, wedding coordinators, and ourselves. We were 100% satisfied and would highly recommend Tracy and Destination Wedding.

The entire experience of being at a all inclusive resort with family and friends as well as having our wedding there was well worth. We were able to enjoy the wedding and time with our guests much more than if we had it locally. Price wise, it was much more affordable than a typical wedding in Southern California and we got to enjoy a vacation too!

Sent on 05/12/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Tracy Espina. We wish you all the best and hope you consider us for travel plans in the future!
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 02/17/2019

5 stars for Destination Weddings

From start to finish, our wedding planning process was smooth and enjoyable, thanks to Tracy Espina of Destination Weddings. Shortly after getting engaged, we decided we definitely wanted to have a destination wedding, but had no idea where to begin. While the idea of getting married on a beautiful, tropical island was exhilarating and exciting… it was also terrifying. After just one email exchange with Tracy, any fear we had went away. Diligent, enthusiastic, and knowledgable are just a few of the MANY wonderful qualities that this destination wedding specialist possesses. Not only was Tracy able to give us information regarding Jamaican resorts and weddings, but she had been to and recommended the one we were interested in. Iberostar Rose Hall Suites seemed fantastic, but it really put us at ease to have a specialist who could personally vouch for the resort.

Tracy arranged a phone conference so we could talk more in depth, and let me tell you, she left no stone unturned. Not only was she able to provide a plethora of helpful information, but she was able to answer every single question we had. It’s evident that Tracy knows her stuff and that she actually loves her job, which is a huge deal when planning an overseas wedding. She always made herself available to us and always seemed genuinely happy to do so. Tracy spent a great deal of time personally showing us how to use and navigate our wedding website page through Destination Weddings, and provided advice and guidance for how to “design” it. She provided great advice as to invitation wording and timelines, and was more than happy to assist in any area.

Tracy did a fabulous job securing us and our guests a fantastic price and in supplying us with a detailed variety of suite options. Our guests continuously raved about her customer service, as she went above and beyond to assist them in booking their travel arrangements, as well as securing shuttle transportation to and from the airport. Additionally, she served as an amazing liasion between us and the Iberostar wedding coordinator. I could write a novel about Tracy, but I’ll end with this: Tracy Espina is THE person to work with if you are planning a destination wedding. She and the Destination Weddings are truly the cream of the crop in this industry.

Photos courtesy of Brian Nejedly

DestinationWeddings 32
    DestinationWeddings 33
    DestinationWeddings 34

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding in Jamaica! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your planning experience with Tracy Espina. It's great to hear how helpful and resourceful she was to you and your guests. Please be sure to reach out for any future travel needs!

Vincent Comunale · Married on 02/09/2019

Lifetime of Memories!

Aislinn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the process easy and understandable, and took much of the worry out of booking something so important (and several thousand miles away!). Highly, highly recommend using her to plan your next destination wedding/renewal of vows/honeymoon whatever! Thanks, Aislinn for helping us make memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    DestinationWeddings 35
    DestinationWeddings 36
    DestinationWeddings 37

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! We're happy to hear Aislinn was able to make the planning and booking processes easy and understandable. If you're interested in sharing photos with us to potentially be featured online, please reach out to weddingstories@destinationweddings.com. And, we encourage you to think of us for any future travel needs! All the best :)

Taylar · Married on 02/09/2019

Mexico 2/9/19

Had the most amazing time getting married in Mexico with a ton of family and friends. Could not have done it without Terri Nash! She handled all of the stress for me and made it a relaxing experience. Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    DestinationWeddings 38

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding in Mexico! We're thrilled to hear Terri Nash was able to help throughout the planning process and made this a relaxing experience for you. Please be sure to think of us for any future travel needs!

Andreea Reyes · Married on 01/31/2019

Our wedding

I have no words to thank enough to Tracy Espina for all her help during last year! She is amazing person patient, responsive and available at any time! She talked with me at late hours, from her vacation, from airport or wherever she was. Never saw a person more dedicated to her work like she is! And I am the worst client ever. She always been kind and patient with me even if she had to repeat a hundred times the same things for me, guided me and helped my guests. Everything I asked for she found a solution to give it to me. My wedding turned out amazing and I am so happy I trusted Destination Weddings and Tracy with my big day!

Sent on 02/08/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding our experience with your wedding Specialist, Tracy Espina. It's great to hear how helpful she was throughout your planning process! Please be sure to think of us for any future travel needs.

Christina · Married on 12/15/2018

Dont think, just do it and have a destination wedding

I cannot say how much my (now) husband and I appreciate all Tracy Espina did for our wedding. Once we got engaged, I contacted Destination Weddings and was fortunate enough to work with Tracy. She was amazing! She gave us resorts in our budget and helped us make the best choice possible. I do not regret the resort we chose (Sandos Playacar) and would do it all over again. From the beginning stages of planning until we returned home from Mexico, Tracy was always available via email or phone. I was worried about planning a destination wedding and kept going back and forth with the idea, however I do not regret it whatsoever. We had 24 family and friends show up and it was a fun time. Tracy kept in touch with all of us throughout the process and kept me in the loop when communicating with my guests. I can honestly say once I left the states to get to Mexico I didnt have a care in the world. Our Lomas Travel service was there and waiting for us and our guests when we arrived. A couple of my guests were single female travelers and were a little concerned about going to the wrong place, however with the information Tracy provided and Lomas Travel all of our guests got to the resort without any issues. I could go on for days about my experience but the most important thing I will say is Tracy and Destination Weddings were extremely helpful. You will not regret reaching out, I feel like they went above and beyond in our experience.

Sent on 12/17/2018

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding in Mexico. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are thrilled to hear yTracy Espina was so helpful throughout the planning process for both you and your guests. Please be sure to think of us for any future travel plans!
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST decision ever!

This experience couldn't have gone any smoother! Our coordinator was Alison M. She was the first person to respond to me a year ago, she took my wishes and provided me with a list of resorts and their pros and cons. She provided me with her personal photos of these resorts and if she hadn't been to one, she used co-workers photos and asked their opinions to share with me. She ended up delivering the PERFECT resort- Unico 20 87 in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
    On top of that- she helped make sure that their wedding planner was always responsive with me. And caught errors in communication/dates that I did not even catch myself. Alison kept in contact with all 80 of my wedding guest attendants and was always available to help or answer questions(and some of them had LOTS of questions).
    During the wedding week a year later- a lot of people had flight delays and cancellations due to weather at home and Alison helped all of them coordinate their rides and make sure someone was there to receive that at the airport no matter what. She helped with each of their individual crisis like it was no big deal!
    I would 100% recommend using destination weddings. They are on your side and helping you find exactly what you want at the best price. I hope you get Alison as your coordinator as well :) She's truly the best and was a life saver.

Sent on 11/20/2018

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and congratulations on your recent wedding! We're glad to hear Alison was able to provide such great services for both you and your guests throughout your planning journey and travels. Please be sure to think of us for any travel needs in the future!

Martha Hancock · Married on 11/12/2018

Very professional and knowledgeable. Friendly with everyone!

Sandy Stirling made our daughter's wedding in Mexico a perfect day. She went the extra mile to help our family and guests in any way possible. She is professional and a people person. I would recommend her services for a worry free holiday and wedding to all.

Sent on 11/22/2018

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear Sandy Stirling was able to plan your daughter's wedding and help with all family and guests' travel arrangements. Best wishes!
  • Shelly

Shelly Jones · Married on 11/12/2018

Beautiful Wedding Day

Everything was well organized and the accommodations were lovely. The day of the wedding was a beautiful day! The setting down by the ocean was very tranquil. The flowers arrangements were beautiful and the three men playing their guitars to Mexican music was a lovely added touch! The reception was very elegant, the food was delicious and even the DJ was great!!! A good time was had by all!!! Thanks to Sandy Stirling, she was a very gracious hostess!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear the celebration was well planned by Sandy Stirling; we're thrilled everyone had a great time! Please be sure to think of us for any future travel plans.
  • Ryan

Ryan Naresh · Married on 11/05/2018

Seamless & Easy

Once my husband and I agreed on having a Destination Wedding, the next step was trying to figure out "The How's" of it all. A family member had previously used DestinationWeddings.com and recommended their services to us. Once we completed the easy questionnaire online, our Certified Destination Wedding specialist Sandy Stirling contacted us.

Some logistics of our wedding to put Sandy's services into context. We had both a Civil Ceremony in October 2018 and a Destination Wedding November 2018 in Mexico. Our destination wedding was a fusion of Hindu and Western Ceremonies, including a Haldi Ceremony, Sangeet, and an English Wedding Ceremony & Reception. The events in Mexico at Dreams Puerto Aventuras spanned over 3 days and attended by close to 100 guests.

Sandy was responsive from the beginning. On our initial phone conversation (and a few after that), she clearly walked us through the process of planning a destination wedding. She provided different resorts that matched our specific criteria for our wedding and took care of our entire guest’s booking (approximately 100 guests including children), payments, correspondence and everything in between including specific airplane seating, specific rooming accommodations up to and including ensuring the resort was aware and accommodated dietary restrictions (food allergies & religious).

Sandy was very organised from the beginning in assisting us plan our wedding. She kept an ongoing itinerary that she constantly updated and sent to us for review and approval. Sandy continuously met and spoke with us to keep us on track with deadlines. Through her experiences, she helped us make decisions that we would often overthink. Sandy was supportive of our ideas and provided feedback on ways to incorporate these ideas into our wedding. Sandy took the stress out of planning one of the most stressful events in a couple’s life.

Sandy seamlessly dealt with the transition of our wedding planning between three different co-ordinators at the resort. She was always persistent in getting the answers to our questions and confirmed (then re-confirmed) their responses. She ensured we had everything in writing which helped ensure we were all on the same page leading up to the wedding events.

Once we got to the resort, Sandy was in constant contact with the wedding co-ordinator at the resort. She was present throughout all of the events. She took care of all the prep and organizing of the items that we brought from Canada that needed to be set up for all our wedding events. She was always present and able to answer any last minute questions/additions/changes we had.

Dreams Puerto Aventuras was a great option for our wedding. It met the main criteria we were looking for in a resort including – a medium sized resort, family friendly with a child care option, 24 hours room service and disco. The service for our wedding was outstanding. Our final resort wedding co-ordinator Paola was such a joy to work with. She along with Sandy made our wedding seamless. Paola and the resort staff provided numerous surprises throughout the events that made it that much more memorable and special. The food was exceptional and décor was impeccable and tasteful. They made it clear that wanted our wedding to be a success.

Our destination wedding was everything we envisioned it to be and then some and we have Sandy through Destination Weddings & Paola from Dreams Puerto Aventuras to thank for that.

We would and will recommend Sandy, DestinationWeddings.com and Dreams Puerto Aventuras to any future wedding couples.

Sent on 01/06/2019

DestinationWeddings's reply:

Congratulations and welcome home! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Wedding Specialist, Sandy Stirling. We are also thrilled you enjoyed your stay at Dreams Puerto Adventuras. We wish you the best and hope you think of us for travel plans in the future!