Visalia, CA 93291 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Mobile Sound Productions

Imagine a stress free wedding reception that is run smoothly, completely, effortlessly! Dave Rodgers of Mobile Sound Productions can deliver the entertainment music and coordination that you desire. Plus, we have a unique open air photo booth too! You can expect top-quality service, up-lighting, and many additional extras (that other companies will charge you for) as well as a variety of music played in a classy, professional manner. Dave is a on air professional radio personality and has performed at over 1,375+ weddings and hundreds of other events! Dave has been hired to DJ other DJ's family events...Dave's is a professional who other professionals trust!!! He wants to take care of YOU!

Call at 559-246-8191 or visit www.weddingmusicman.com so we can plan the perfect wedding day or event for you!!

Follow Mobile Sound Productions on

flagadaveweb
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
"I gotta tell you I've had sooo many compliments on how fun our wedding was and how AWESOME you...
Outdoor wedding
Outdoor wedding
sam hunt 081217
Hey Dave,
Hey Dave, I just thought you might be interested to know that I have been to 3 weddings since Sara...
dscn0088

Mobile Sound Productions 1
Mobile Sound Productions 2

Madison · Married on 11/17/2018

Rouff Wedding

Dave made our wedding go so smoothly. Everything happened when it needed to and he told us when everything was going to happen so we were aware ahead of time. He made the whole day so much easier because we didn’t have to worry about anything!!

Kaitlyn Silva · Married on 11/10/2018

Silva wedding

I had given Dave a timeline/order of events for our wedding, and Dave did an amazing job following it and keeping us on track. He kept great communication with us on our wedding day and really got the crowd going with the music. Everybody enjoyed the photo booth as well. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

• Dr.

Dr. Melissa O'neal-Boudakian · Married on 10/27/2018

The BEST DJ Anywhere!

Dave and his team are the epitome of excellence and showmanship. They absolutely take every detail into consideration, and their experience shines brightly. If you wish to have a wedding reception or other event that is perfectly coordinated, with smashing musical selections, we would recommend that you look no further. You will not find greater professionalism paired with a kind and thoughtful team anywhere else!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Mobile Sound Productions's reply:

Your day was one of THE most creative and challenging weddings I have ever done!! Thank you for having us!!

Mobile Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mobile Sound Productions 1
    MC/DJ Services and 4 hours photo booth

Special price of $1,500...6 hours of DJ and 4. hours of photo booth services.

• Gingi Freeman Photography
    Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I am all too aware that a DJ can make or break images at a wedding reception. Dave is one of those DJs that can get guests moving, smiling, and events progressing in a timely (but not rushed!) manner. Very professional and unobtrusive, yet friendly and involved. Dave's clients are happy clients and he is skilled at what he does... I look forward to working with him more in the future!

• Human Nature Photography
    Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I always have a great time with working with Mobile Sound Productions. I love how organized he is in keeping the events flowing on time. The mix of music is always great and when he brings out his props I am able to get a bunch of fun shots of the wedding party.

• Wonder Valley Ranch Resort
    Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Mobile Sound Productions is a top-notch DJ service. Always dependable and professional. An excellent DJ service to keep the party going and remembered.

• Visalia, CA 93291 See on map