2524 S Irma St, Visalia, CA 93292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Mobile Sound Productions

Over 1,375 brides & grooms have trusted Dave for their wedding day! You are next!!

Imagine a stress free wedding reception that is run smoothly, completely, effortlessly! Dave Rodgers of Mobile Sound Productions can deliver the entertainment music and coordination that you desire. Plus, we have a unique open air photo booth too! You can expect top-quality service, up-lighting, and many additional extras (that other companies will charge you for) as well as a variety of music played in a classy, professional manner. Dave is also an on air professional radio personality. Dave has been hired to entertain at other DJ's family events...Dave's is a professional who other professionals trust!!! He wants to take care of YOU!

Call at 559-246-8191 or visit www.weddingmusicman.com so we can plan the perfect wedding day or event for you!!

Follow Mobile Sound Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Djrenrock
Bouquet Toss
flagadaveweb
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
"I gotta tell you I've had sooo many compliments on how fun our wedding was and how AWESOME you...
Outdoor wedding

199 Reviews for Mobile Sound Productions

• Krystle

Krystle S. · Getting married on 09/03/2022

Knowledge, Professionalism, and Passion

Dave's passion for music really sets him apart from other DJ's. He is so much fun, and very professional. He doesn't just treat what he does as a job, he treats it as something he enjoys doing, which really helps set an enjoyable and memorable atmosphere.

Sent on 04/09/2021

Eric S. · Married on 04/23/2021

Don't settle for anything less than the best!

We hired Dave as our DJ for our wedding and it was the best decision. The whole process leading up the the wedding was seamless, he gives you a planner of reception/ ceremony and really helps you think of the little things you might overlook. Dave did a great job with the music, family / friends danced the night away. Not only did he do a great job with the music but Dave communicates with the venue staff and our photographers to make sure the night ran smoothly and on time. He kept me in the loop all night, and was flexible with us moving some things around when we had our fussy little one. We are very pleased with how much help Dave was and we will be recommending him to everyone we know. Dave also have a photo booth and giant marquee Love letters which we got as well. Both were a huge hit. Photo booth was so much fun, his family is so wonderful and easy going. At the end of the night they had a scrapbook of all the pictures from the night and family/ friends were able to sign in it. So glad we used them. Hire them! You can not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/27/2021

Sydnee C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Our day absolutely exceeded our expectations! I never thought my dj would be the glue to the whole day. Never had to stress, he had everything we needed, even things we didn’t know we needed! Everyone at my wedding has said how entertaining Dave was and how great the music was. I never dance and that night I never left the dance floor! Just all around an amazing dj and entertainer! The photo booth was an absolute hit and I was given a photo book that all guests signed with their pictures and it was so special! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Can’t wait for my friends to get married so I can have him at another wedding I’m at!

Sent on 04/22/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mobile Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I am all too aware that a DJ can make or break images at a wedding reception. Dave is one of those DJs that can get guests moving, smiling, and events progressing in a timely (but not rushed!) manner. Very professional and unobtrusive, yet friendly and involved. Dave's clients are happy clients and he is skilled at what he does... I look forward to working with him more in the future!

• Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I always have a great time with working with Mobile Sound Productions. I love how organized he is in keeping the events flowing on time. The mix of music is always great and when he brings out his props I am able to get a bunch of fun shots of the wedding party.

• Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Mobile Sound Productions is a top-notch DJ service. Always dependable and professional. An excellent DJ service to keep the party going and remembered.

• 2524 S Irma St Visalia, California, 93292 See on map
    Location of (Mobile Sound Productions)