On WeddingWire since 2008

Mobile Sound Productions is a wedding and event DJ located in Visalia, California. Owner Dave Rodgers is an experienced professional, and has performed at over 1,500 weddings and 1,000's of other events across California.

Dave is a respected professional; attentive, personable, experienced, and an on-air radio personality. The DJ/ Entertainment package includes MC services, ceremony sound system, uplighting, and all the necessary reception components to make your day worry-free. He specializes in music across a variety of genres, from country, hip-hop, jazz, oldies, and pop, as well as rock, soul, and top 40. He is happy to meet with you before the big day to ensure all your expectations are met. Dave goes above and beyond for his clients and would love to be a part of your big day. Other wedding professionals have trusted Dave to DJ their family events. Trust the one that other professionals trust. Contact Dave today!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,695

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,695

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

99% recommend it
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Review summary

Powered by AI

Dave from Mobile Sound Productions is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding DJ services. He is praised for his professionalism, organization, and ability to keep the dance floor full all night. Reviewers appreciated his helpfulness in planning the music and timeline for the day, as well as his flexibility and adaptability during the event. Dave's pricing is also mentioned as being affordable. Overall, customers highly recommend Dave for wedding entertainment.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Katelyn
Katelyn A. Sent on 05/14/2024

Such an amazing night!

My husband and I hired Dave for our wedding and he was such an integral part of our special day. Throughout the entire process, Dave was incredibly professional and personable. He took time out of his busy work week to meet with us and review everything we needed for the big day. Thinking back, it was such a stress free experience as Dave frequently assured us that everything would be taken care of. We knew what we wanted for the majority of the wedding (ceremony songs, first dance, mother/son, father/daughter, etc), but gave little direction for the open dancing and he nailed it! The song choices were fantastic and my family won't stop talking about how they took over the dance floor lol. Overall, Dave is reliable, responsible and just an great person to work with! Highly recommend :)
E
Emily J. Sent on 05/22/2024

Recommend!

I first met Dave when he was the DJ for my cousins wedding. He kept the party going, so when it was time for my wedding I knew we had to book him! He is great and so easy to work with! Our dance floor was never empty and our guests had so much fun dancing the night away! The transition from ceremony to reception went smoothly. He even helped keep the song I walked down the aisle to a secret to surprise my husband! It was perfect!
A
Ashtin Sent on 04/30/2024

Perfection

Dave was extremely helpful at each step of the process both with being DJ and outside of it. He came ready to help by having a timeline for us so that we didn’t have to create one. Dave came with various parts of the wedding we hadn’t even thought would need music in the background, demonstrating his experience. Dave was incredibly on top of his responsibilities, both in scheduling meetings and ensuring to call us as soon as he was able to once we inquired about his services. Dave was communicative and prepared— more so than even myself as the bride. I 1000% recommend mobile sound production for any and all wedding events!
illustration message bubble

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Dave Rodgers
Dave Rodgers
Owner

I have been in the entertainment business for 40 years...that doesn't make me old, it makes me experienced, which is a MUST for assuring your wedding goes smoothly and effortlessly, with a professional making sure you, your family, and your guests are taken care of. I do every event myself, to ensure that everything is perfect. Other professionals have trusted me to DJ at their own family events, including weddings. I would love the opportunity to get to know you and welcome you to the Mobile Sound Productions family.

Gingi Freeman Photography Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I am all too aware that a DJ can make or break images at a wedding reception. Dave is one of those DJs that can get guests moving, smiling, and events progressing in a timely (but not rushed!) manner. Very professional and unobtrusive, yet friendly and involved. Dave's clients are happy clients and he is skilled at what he does... I look forward to working with him more in the future!

Human Nature Photography Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I always have a great time with working with Mobile Sound Productions. I love how organized he is in keeping the events flowing on time. The mix of music is always great and when he brings out his props I am able to get a bunch of fun shots of the wedding party.

Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Mobile Sound Productions is a top-notch DJ service. Always dependable and professional. An excellent DJ service to keep the party going and remembered.

Wolf Lakes Parks, Inc.
5.0 out of 5 rating , 24 Reviews
Gingi Freeman Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours