2524 S Irma St, Visalia, CA 93292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Mobile Sound Productions

Over 1,375 brides & grooms have trusted Dave for their wedding day! You are next!!

Imagine a stress free wedding reception that is run smoothly, completely, effortlessly! Dave Rodgers of Mobile Sound Productions can deliver the entertainment music and coordination that you desire. Plus, we have a unique open air photo booth too! You can expect top-quality service, up-lighting, and many additional extras (that other companies will charge you for) as well as a variety of music played in a classy, professional manner. Dave is also an on air professional radio personality. Dave has been hired to entertain at other DJ's family events...Dave's is a professional who other professionals trust!!! He wants to take care of YOU!

Call at 559-246-8191 or visit www.weddingmusicman.com so we can plan the perfect wedding day or event for you!!

Follow Mobile Sound Productions on

Bouquet Toss
flagadaveweb
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
"I gotta tell you I've had sooo many compliments on how fun our wedding was and how AWESOME you...
Outdoor wedding

Mobile Sound Productions 4
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Staggs · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best dj ever!

Dave exceeded our expectations by far. From communication before the wedding to meeting pre-wedding and offering his expertise and helping us plan our day, he reassured us and gave us comfort in knowing that our special day would be perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing. And when our big day came, he did just that; from making announcements and keeping the guests entertained to playing the music lists we picked (and then some), he helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Mobile Sound Productions 5
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 09/07/2019

Mobile Sound Productions !

You guys were the best ! We loved your work ! You guys were on time for everything ! You always informed us if something was going wrong ! Everything was just perfect ! The music choices was perfect ! The way the music from the ceremony was blended when I ( the bride ) entered with my parents ! Just everything! So anyone that is looking for a DJ , Mobile Sound Productions is the one ! Thank you so much for your work !
    Oscar and Yasmin Gonzalez ( 09/07/19)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sanggalih Garcia-Kusumo · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly recommend

Dave is very professional and knows his stuff. My wife and I loved having him at our wedding and we had an amazing time. If you are looking for a DJ, I would highly recommend him. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Mobile Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mobile Sound Productions 1
    MC/DJ Services and 4 hours photo booth

Special price of $1,500...6 hours of DJ and 4. hours of photo booth services.

• Gingi Freeman Photography
    Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I am all too aware that a DJ can make or break images at a wedding reception. Dave is one of those DJs that can get guests moving, smiling, and events progressing in a timely (but not rushed!) manner. Very professional and unobtrusive, yet friendly and involved. Dave's clients are happy clients and he is skilled at what he does... I look forward to working with him more in the future!

• Human Nature Photography
    Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I always have a great time with working with Mobile Sound Productions. I love how organized he is in keeping the events flowing on time. The mix of music is always great and when he brings out his props I am able to get a bunch of fun shots of the wedding party.

• Wonder Valley Ranch Resort
    Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Mobile Sound Productions is a top-notch DJ service. Always dependable and professional. An excellent DJ service to keep the party going and remembered.

• 2524 S Irma St Visalia, California, 93292 See on map