2524 S Irma St, Visalia, CA 93292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Mobile Sound Productions

Over 1,375 brides & grooms have trusted Dave for their wedding day! You are next!!

Imagine a stress free wedding reception that is run smoothly, completely, effortlessly! Dave Rodgers of Mobile Sound Productions can deliver the entertainment music and coordination that you desire. Plus, we have a unique open air photo booth too! You can expect top-quality service, up-lighting, and many additional extras (that other companies will charge you for) as well as a variety of music played in a classy, professional manner. Dave is also an on air professional radio personality. Dave has been hired to entertain at other DJ's family events...Dave's is a professional who other professionals trust!!! He wants to take care of YOU!

Call at 559-246-8191 or visit www.weddingmusicman.com so we can plan the perfect wedding day or event for you!!

Follow Mobile Sound Productions on

flagadaveweb
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
"I gotta tell you I've had sooo many compliments on how fun our wedding was and how AWESOME you...
Outdoor wedding
Outdoor wedding
sam hunt 081217
Hey Dave,
Hey Dave, I just thought you might be interested to know that I have been to 3 weddings since Sara...
dscn0088

Mobile Sound Productions 2
  • A. Lee

A. Lee · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Professional M.C.

Met DJ Dave at a bridal show in Visalia. I was very particular about what or who I was looking for and needed someone that met my budget. Going with MSP was a great decision. Great deal with DJ'ing, photobooth along with scrapbook, and an awesome EMCEE. He took our timeline and kept us on schedule while entertaining the guests with his quirky humor. He was also able to blend the asian and mexican music from both our backgrounds, which was very important to us. Thanks DJ Dave!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Tanner

Tanner Treece · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Dave was incredibly helpful the entire evening, made sure everyone was on time and that everything we had planned was done. Our guests kept telling us all evening how great the music was!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Lindsey Hash · Married on 03/09/2019

Bride: amazing and magical

Dave and his crew are absolutely amazing! Our wedding was more than what we could have dreamed of! Not only did he play great music (we did not make him a list because we aren’t huge music people) but his lighting made the night feel magical. We went with a photo booth to keep the night alive and adding it was inexpensive compared to other places. At the end of the night they gave us a book with everyone’s pictures and the people in the pictures wrote a note. As we look through it it is so funny and gets better as the night goes on. We could not have had better than Dave!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Mobile Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mobile Sound Productions 1
    MC/DJ Services and 4 hours photo booth

Special price of $1,500...6 hours of DJ and 4. hours of photo booth services.

• Gingi Freeman Photography
    Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I am all too aware that a DJ can make or break images at a wedding reception. Dave is one of those DJs that can get guests moving, smiling, and events progressing in a timely (but not rushed!) manner. Very professional and unobtrusive, yet friendly and involved. Dave's clients are happy clients and he is skilled at what he does... I look forward to working with him more in the future!

• Human Nature Photography
    Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I always have a great time with working with Mobile Sound Productions. I love how organized he is in keeping the events flowing on time. The mix of music is always great and when he brings out his props I am able to get a bunch of fun shots of the wedding party.

• Wonder Valley Ranch Resort
    Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Mobile Sound Productions is a top-notch DJ service. Always dependable and professional. An excellent DJ service to keep the party going and remembered.

• 2524 S Irma St Visalia, California, 93292 See on map