Mobile Sound Productions Reviews

178 Reviews for Mobile Sound Productions

• Tim

Tim Wardell · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

We booked Dave well in advance of our wedding as having a great DJ was a high priority for us. From the beginning stages of planning to the big day, Dave was there to make sure our day was perfect. He was even accommodating in getting particular songs we wanted that he didn't yet have. Don't skip on adding his photo booth, its high quality and captured many great memories of our guests. Dave made sure to run through the schedule and all details of our big day during our meetings to guarantee it was smooth. We highly recommend Dave for any event, he played a huge part in making our wedding special.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Mobile Sound Productions's reply:

Thanks Tim! Looks like you put 2020, but we know it was 10/19/2019. Dont want you in trouble with ths Mrs. Already! Lol

Joe G. · Married on 02/08/2020

Very professional and a great smile.

dave is very professional and was very helpful with getting things together. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Dereck

Dereck Staggs · Married on 12/14/2019

All around great experience

My wife and I had the pleasure of hiring Dave as our DJ for our wedding. Dave listen to our music request and went out of his way to find a few songs that we hoping to play. The playlist that he put together was great it had every type of music that we asked for. Not only did he do a great job with the music but Dave took it upon his self to communicate with the wedding planner and the catering staff to keep the night flowing and on time.we are very pleased with how much help Dave was and we will be recommending him to everyone we know. One last thing to add ,Dave also supplied us with his photo booth which was a huge hit and I'm so glad it was available. One of our favorite wedding gifts is the scrapbook of photos Dave and his family put together for us. So we highly recommend Dave with mobile sound productions, you wont be disappointed..

Sent on 01/28/2020

Dan G · Married on 11/23/2019

DJ for ceremony and reception

Dave did an amazing job for our wedding. He made sure everything went according to plan and ran smoothly. He played the best music to keep the night going and adjusted to requests that he was able to accommodate. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Darlinda Thomason · Married on 11/09/2019

Helps your wedding run smoothly as can be!

Dave was so awesome from start to finish! Not only was his music on point, but he was there every step of the way to make sure our wedding ran smoothly & on schedule (which is the last thing a bride & groom want to worry about). He was also accommodating with changing up some ceremony music choices last minute, which I really appreciated. I got many compliments on how smoothly our wedding ran. You won’t regret going with Mobile Sound Productions! He’s the best!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Staggs · Married on 11/05/2019

Best dj ever!

Dave exceeded our expectations by far. From communication before the wedding to meeting pre-wedding and offering his expertise and helping us plan our day, he reassured us and gave us comfort in knowing that our special day would be perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing. And when our big day came, he did just that; from making announcements and keeping the guests entertained to playing the music lists we picked (and then some), he helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Brittany Eachus · Married on 11/02/2019

One of the family

Dave did such a great job to make our wedding day so perfect! He made sure we were all taken care of and played exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Ashley Thomas · Married on 11/01/2019

Dave is the best!

I had my wedding at Wolf Lakes Park and we had to choose from their list of DJ's, I looked into Dave and one other DJ I believe it was Bliss, I never got a response from them but I heard back from Dave right away. I loved his professionalism and he reassured me from day one that my day would be perfect. He was great at keeping things flowing the day of and made sure I stayed on schedule with the first dances, to the garter toss, to the cake cutting. He was funny and best of all he played great music to keep everyone dancing. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana Gloria · Married on 10/12/2019

great experience and wedding went smooth very organized

Dave did a great job with all aspects of the sound production Friendly and attentive

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2019

Outstanding!

Dave exceeded all of my expectations, and I couldn't thank him enough for everything he has done to make my day complete. He was very organized, and I did not stress one bit on my wedding day because of him! I would recommend Dave to all of my family and friends. I seriously could not have asked for a better DJ and photo booth combination. Don't think twice, BOOK WITH MOBILE SOUND PRODUCTIONS!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Taylor Peters · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceptional Professionalism

Dave was wonderful from the start! He had a meeting with us right away to get to know us and was always quick to respond throughout the pre-wedding period. The day of the wedding he did a great job of keeping things moving and made the day feel organized and fun!! Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 09/07/2019

Mobile Sound Productions !

You guys were the best ! We loved your work ! You guys were on time for everything ! You always informed us if something was going wrong ! Everything was just perfect ! The music choices was perfect ! The way the music from the ceremony was blended when I ( the bride ) entered with my parents ! Just everything! So anyone that is looking for a DJ , Mobile Sound Productions is the one ! Thank you so much for your work !
    Oscar and Yasmin Gonzalez ( 09/07/19)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sanggalih Garcia-Kusumo · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly recommend

Dave is very professional and knows his stuff. My wife and I loved having him at our wedding and we had an amazing time. If you are looking for a DJ, I would highly recommend him. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Emberson · Married on 08/17/2019

If I could rate Dave I would give him 10/10!

Dave was very kind, energetic and professional. My husband and I come from two different cultures and wanted the both shown through our music played at our wedding. Dave executed them both! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Beau Budge · Married on 08/13/2019

Amazing experience and expert service

Outstanding in every aspect, helped make our wedding run smooth and with great music and flow through the whole reception. Thank you very much! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Danny

Danny Carrell · Married on 06/22/2019

Mobile sound prod. - great job highly recommended

Dave did an amazing job not only as the DJ but also acting as a coordinator. Our job was easy.. enjoy our special day. Dave worked well with our other coordinator and vendors to ensure a smooth day. I give Dave and his company a high recommendation. He is responsive to our requests, punctual and very creative. Great job Dave!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Tim

Tim & Deanna Lilly · Married on 06/13/2019

So happy we found Mobile Sound Production

DJ Dave is the best! He showed genuine care and concern for how well our reception went. He helped plan out our reception and kept things progressing on cue. Dave made sure our reception flowed so well that we were able to just relax and have a good time with our guest, no worries. His expertise and experience shone through in how well organized he is, his attention to detail and ability to keep our guest having a good time. He got everyone on the dance floor and having fun. He didn’t miss a beat. We got so many compliments on him. Our family and friends had a great time.
    Thank you DJ Dave!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • A. Lee

A. Lee · Married on 06/04/2019

Professional M.C.

Met DJ Dave at a bridal show in Visalia. I was very particular about what or who I was looking for and needed someone that met my budget. Going with MSP was a great decision. Great deal with DJ'ing, photobooth along with scrapbook, and an awesome EMCEE. He took our timeline and kept us on schedule while entertaining the guests with his quirky humor. He was also able to blend the asian and mexican music from both our backgrounds, which was very important to us. Thanks DJ Dave!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Patricia Bacchetti · Married on 06/01/2019

My Wedding Day

Dave was fantastic to work with. He always got back to me with a quick response. He was very professional, organized and worked well with the coordinator. He keep the dance party going and that's what I wanted. I would highly recommend him.
    We were very happy.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2019

Couldn't be Happier!

Dave Rodgers was AMAZING. He was the best DJ/coordinator anyone could have. He was moving things along, he was funny, he was very sociable, and he came almost 2 hours before the event to start playing music. We used his photo booth, and that was a huge hit. He had a ton of props, and his wife was very nice and helpful. He also had uplighting at the venue and that wasn't an extra charge. I could not have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Brendan T · Married on 05/25/2019

Great DJ, Highly Professional!

Dave was great! No issues, highly recommended!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Marisela

Marisela · Married on 04/27/2019

Sincerely grateful

Dave was so helpful. He knew every single detail and helped us fill in the blanks when we needed to. He was patient with us, friendly enthusiastic and you can seriously tell he loves his job and takes your wedding very seriously. You should definitely hire Dave!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Tanner

Tanner Treece · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Dave was incredibly helpful the entire evening, made sure everyone was on time and that everything we had planned was done. Our guests kept telling us all evening how great the music was!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 03/22/2019

Very Good!

Dave was awesome. He played most of the songs I wanted. Our ceremony was pushed back an hour, and he last minute agreed to stay an extra hour so our reception wouldn’t have been cut short (of course we paid him for the xtra time, but it was soooo nice of him anyway!) He got all the songs I wanted for the ceremony and we had a Skype session to make sure the songs I picked were the ones he had. He also gave great suggestions and was completely non judge-mental to my selections. The photo booth was lush and we even got a photo book filled with a copy of everyone’s photos with little notes in it❤️ It’s such a great memory. He kept the people dancing and the party going, and was very flexible. We had to do the reception indoor last minute due to weather. He also played lots of Mexican music for my husbands side of the family, and it was a great mix and everyone felt included. His wife speaks Spanish, so he’s a great choice if you need someone bilingual!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Lindsey Hash · Married on 03/09/2019

Bride: amazing and magical

Dave and his crew are absolutely amazing! Our wedding was more than what we could have dreamed of! Not only did he play great music (we did not make him a list because we aren’t huge music people) but his lighting made the night feel magical. We went with a photo booth to keep the night alive and adding it was inexpensive compared to other places. At the end of the night they gave us a book with everyone’s pictures and the people in the pictures wrote a note. As we look through it it is so funny and gets better as the night goes on. We could not have had better than Dave!

Sent on 03/26/2019