131 Reviews for Mobile Sound Productions, Dave Rodgers, Owner

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Dave was amazing. He picked up on things that were important to my husband and I without us even having to say anything. The moment of silence for our fathers who have both passed was just right! He kept us on track and kept us dancing all night!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was amazing and very professional! Everyone loved him at our wedding. We would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Britny, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave is an awesome DJ! He kept the party going and stress-free for me. I did not have to worry about any flow of the reception because he handled everything. He is very professional and easy to talk too. I highly recommend using him as a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was an excellent DJ for the wedding and reception. After we meet with him just before the wedding, we knew after his questions that we were in good hands. He asked questions we had not even thought of yet.
Thank you Dave! You are a class act.

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was the best about getting back to me quickly, as well as reaching out and working with me. This was nice as there was enough going on that i had to keep on top of with all of the other planning. He also kept things moving along nicely on the day of. I would recommend Dave if you need help keeping your day structured.

Profile Picture Christen, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was fantastic! The dance floor came alive and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. My guests had great things to say about him as well. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave Rogers did an amazing job from being our disc jockey for our wedding. We got the package with him being our disc jockey as well as renting out his photo booth which made it even better. He is very professional and cares about his bride and groom in chosing music. What I liked most about him is when ever you have any questions he texts, emails, or calls you right away and gets it done. Thanks so much Dave for being there on our special day :)

Profile Picture Dannelyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was great as the dj and announcer at my wedding!

Profile Picture victoria, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.3

Had a really great time at my wedding, Dave was very well spoken.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave is always punctual, organized, and has his stuff together. It is a breeze going through the planning process with him and he makes you feel at ease knowing it is all taken care of. He is truly one of a kind on the industry and knows his stuff. He has a great voice and personality on a microphone and knows how to make an event flow without hiccups. He is definitely recommended from us!

Profile Picture Morganne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The vendor was great. He was very flexible to do a ceremony and reception out in the middle of a pasture with limited power supply. Overall the event went over well and we requested more music at the end of the night to keep the party going.

Profile Picture Annika, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tremendous help in coordinating the timeline the day of our wedding. Helped alleviate so much stress'

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave did our wedding this past Saturday and we are so happy! If I could give Dave 100 stars I would! He was absolutely amazing and very organized. When we first booked with Dave, he provided us with a thorough packet with specific details for our ceremony/reception. It made everything run so smoothly! If you have a wedding coming up, hire this guy! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Emalee, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave went above and beyond for our wedding not only did he dj our wedding but he made the whole night run smooth and the photo booth was spectacular. Thank u Dave a million times!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Dave was a great DJ and made sure that our guests were entertained the whole time while allowing us to enjoy our special day!

Profile Picture Marisa , 9/8/17, 1 Review
1.8

Had to request the songs that I had already requested otherwise they wouldn't have been played and one of those song my (at the time) future mother in law had previously requested! None of the song on our list were played unless asked. He was rude to my mother when she tried to introduce herself. He left an hour early. Guest told me later that they would have danced if he had played more of the song requested (newer upbeat songs not old). He was EXTREMELY hard to meet with and changed meeting times twice.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture K, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was so great to work with. I was basically my own wedding planner and could not have done it without all his help. Because of what he offered, from reading reviews, and his professionalism, I knew he was the one for us. He was already booked on the date we had already chosen, but because I knew he would make sure our night was everything we hoped for, we changed the date. Everyone that was referred to me by him was a vendor at our wedding. Dave made our night smooth, organized, special, and memorable. I would choose him a million times over again. Thank you Dave for everything. We love you!!!

Profile Picture Lanicia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave executed my wedding from the very beginning to end. He was very professional and fun to work with. He took the time to meet with us one on one, and went over a playlist for our wedding. I added the photo booth and it was a huge hit! It captured so many great memories that I will cherish forever. He gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding ceremony and reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with Dave that he has a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that he was the one running it all. Dave arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend working with Dave and Mobile Sound Productions for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Renee, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave Rodgers went above and beyond. Made our wedding day very special.

Profile Picture Cedez, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave has been a long time friend and mentor, and it was no question of whom we would hire to DJ at our wedding. We knew going in that Dave would make our day that more special! He was kind, courteous, filled our every wish, and had the wedding rocking to the very end! If you are planning an event and need a DJ, book quickly because Dave's the best around!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave not only made my music ideas a reality but he also, was a great master of ceremony. And affordable. He kept us on time and was very flexible with last minute changes. I don't do a lot of the dance scene but at one point I think my entire wedding was on the dance floor. I would hire him again in heart beat. Dave was very professional, very friendly, and helped us make the night go off without a single hitch. Not to mention he suggested an add on that my guests loved and i got amazing pictures. We love you dave. Thanks for everything,

Profile Picture Ivey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave truly helped our special day run smoothly. He was an amazing help and was easy to reach with any and all questions we had prior to our event. The night of was awesome and he kept the music flowing, just the way we wanted. Thank you Dave! We will definitely recommend you to our friends and families. :)
-The Bakers

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely wonderful! He did an excellent job in commanding our ceremony through the reception. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was excellent. His selection of music was exactly what we wanted for the dance time during our wedding. He was attentive, organized, and professional. I would use him again for any other big events in the future and we were very glad we choose him as our wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely phenomenal! He was extremely professional, yet touched us on a personal level. He helped us make every aspect of our wedding day perfect and kept the whole thing running smoothly. He made sure that he had each and every song that we requested and helped us find songs when we were unsure of what to choose. He kept the party going all night, and many of our guests commented on how wonderful our DJ was! We also rented the open air photo booth from Dave and I highly recommend that! It was a blast and such an awesome keepsake. We could not have chosen a better DJ than Dave!

Profile Picture Tori, 5/13/17, 1 Review