Romantic Cabo Weddings

Mza 3 Lote 6 El Tezal, Los Cabos México, Cancun, MX MX 23454 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,034
Availability Check your date

About Romantic Cabo Weddings

With over 15 years of experience in hospitality and events, we deliver first-class service and round the clock availability to all our clients.

We plan and create chic and stylish weddings and events for clients looking for an unforgettable event experience and meticulous, customized service.

Our number one aim is to put you at ease! You are about to celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Together with your partner along with family and friends in a far-away place and time. It will be THE PARTY OF THE YEAR and you are the hosts. We make it your home away from home while we help you do the entertaining and welcoming. If it’s a cocktail party to warm the guests up or a beach-bonfire at night with a sing-along, we will set the scene with an eye out for the tiniest details to make it wonderful.

Romantic Cabo Weddings and Events is a full-fledged wedding and event planning company with a design ready for each and every client. From the intimate details to the wild and crazy, we aim to fulfill your dreams and desires to complete your storybook wedding.

Follow Romantic Cabo Weddings on

Romantic Cabo Weddings 6
  • Kira

Kira Smith · Married on 11/01/2018

Incredible

I used Romaric Cabo Weddings and Illeana’s help for a vacation turned last minute wedding with 3 weeks of planning. Illeana took care of every detail and it was easy and stress free (music, cake, photographer, flowers). I sent pictures of what I liked and she delivered. It was beautiful. The most easiest person ever to work with. I highly recommend Illeana. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Romantic Cabo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Yana, it was really a pleasure see all of you again and celebrate Daysi & Leo's wedding....

Erin K · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding in Paradise

On October 20 of this year my husband and I got married in Los Cabos, Mexico. We live in Canada so I was a bit nervous to plan a wedding in a different country... especially given the fact I don't speak Spanish and had never been to Cabo. One of the best decisions we made was to hire a wedding planner; having someone in town able to recommend and help coordinate all our vendors was so helpful. We chose to work with Illeana @ Romantic Cabo Weddings and never looked back. She made me feel at ease immediately and assured me the distance wouldn't compromise my vision. I had a tight budget and she worked with us to stay within it. We had guests coming from Canada, Mexico, and the States; Illeana's hard work and planning kept me sane as we figured out all the logistics (shuttles, hotels, translators, etc). While planning the wedding Illeana was quick to respond, offer advice, and make recommendations. She made sure we were making decisions on time and staying on track so we weren't stressed. Once we arrived she met with us ahead of time to review everything so we were prepared for the big day. I'm someone that needs everything to be organized and I was very happy to find Illeana and her team were similar. Illeana was there for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and entire wedding day to ensure everything went off without a hitch! The day was perfect, better than anything I had imagined!! The hard work and coordination from Romantic Cabo Weddings allowed me to not be stressed the day of and enjoy everything! Thank you to Illeana and her whole team!!

Romantic Cabo Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,034.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Mza 3 Lote 6 El Tezal, Los Cabos México Cancun, Mexico, MX MX 23454 See on map
    52-624-358-7818 (Phone number)