Romantic Cabo Weddings

Mza 3 Lote 6 El Tezal, Los Cabos México, Cancun, MX MX 23454 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Romantic Cabo Weddings

Romantic Cabo Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Cancun, Mexico that prepares magical and memorable wedding ceremonies for their couples. They listen carefully to your ideas and create a spectacular event centered around your requests. This wedding planning company adds a chic and stylish flair to their couples’ wedding design that takes advantage of the sandy white beaches and luscious greenery of their main location.

Romantic Cabo Weddings offers a range of wedding planning services that go beyond just organizing a wedding. They can provide you with a ready-made list of musicians and entertainment that the Los Cabos area has to offer. In addition, this wedding planning company can help design the wedding decor and floral arrangements for your ceremony. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Day-of coordination

Romantic Cabo Weddings 7
  • Ashley

Ashley e Younger · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Destination Wedding Success!

My wedding was last week and, honestly, I could not have been happier with how everything went! Illeana has so much experience and was truly instrumental at helping me plan my wedding from another country. There were so many moving parts and she took care of everything seamlessly, I literally didn't have to worry about a thing. (For me, this speaks volumes because I have issues not being in control of everything). She even brought an assistant on the day of the wedding to bring along everything I needed, and also made sure we were sticking to timeline. The wedding was everything we'd hoped for and, literally, almost every guest made me aside to tell me how beautiful the wedding was and how well everything flowed! Her experience at our venue and with decorations/vendors/timelines was so incredibly valuable at making our wedding seamless, she made sure no detail was overlooked, and flowed with last minute changes I threw her way. It was a dream and I would recommend Illeana to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Romantic Cabo Weddings 13
    Romantic Cabo Weddings 14
  • Amanda

Amanda Solamar Dye · Married on 06/04/2019

Destination Wedding Coordinator

Illeana was truly a wonderful coordinator. She was very good at answering my questions and provided great advice that comes from years and years of experience. She was also very resourceful and provided reputable vendors she works with (Flowers, DJ, fireworks, etc.) I met with her a couple of times in person before my wedding and her and the team made my vision come true! During your wedding you will be so busy hosting people it is crucial to hire the right team that will come and do all the work with little direction. She truly was wonderful during the whole experience! She was always available and didn't take long for her to answer my e-mails. She helped me with all the details like flip flops for my wedding and she even gave me a fan for when I was hot and we were on a final site of the venue. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Cabo!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Award

Romantic Cabo Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,034.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4