Cabo Beach Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

Cabo Beach Weddings is a wedding planning company specializing in destination celebrations in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Couples dreaming of tying the knot on one of Mexico’s tropical beaches or resorts can find the services they require with this team. Led by Christina Redahl, this group of dedicated planners has years of experience when it comes to planning and organizing Cabo-based weddings. From beachside ceremonies to all-inclusive hotel receptions, these planning experts can make your dream wedding come to life.

Cabo Beach Weddings offer a plethora of wedding packages to best suit your specific desires and requirements. These collections include full, partial, and day-of guidance to ensure that all of your details are professionally addressed and taken care of. This team’s detailed-orientated approach allows you and your loved one to relax and have peace-of-mind heading into your wedding. As well as their tailored packages, these planners have many partnerships with local vendors who can help in making your big day one to remember. These vendors include florists, caterers, villas, and transportation companies. For weddings in the sun inspired by your one-of-a-kind love story, these planners look forward to working with you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brittany
    Brittany P. Married on 03/06/2022

Wonderful wedding experience!

Christina and Laurissa with Cabo Beach Weddings were wonderful! They were responsive, used amazing vendors, and provided ideas/suggestions for whatever type of Cabo wedding you are planning! Anyone who is planning to have their wedding in Cabo should definitely hire them!

Cabo Beach Weddings's reply:

Hi Brittany

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our coordination services and our recommended vendors. Hope to see you back in Cabo on your anniversary!
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 10/21/2021

Amazing experience!

Cabo Beach Weddings took care of everything! I told them what I wanted and they overdelivered! What an amazing day and experience!

Cabo Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Your vow renewal was truly amazing to be a part of. It always warms my heart when I see couples together for so long. Be sure to send a hello next time you’re in Cabo!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Cabo Beach Weddings 1
Exclusive
Cabo Beach Weddings 2
Discount

Morning wedding discount applies to any ceremony package listed on our website from 9-12pm.

Recieve 20% off our coordiantion fee listed in our ceremony packages at www.CaboBeachWeddings.com

Cannot be combined with any other disocunts

Leave it to us to help plan the wedding of your dreams. Contact us today to learn more.

Team

Christina  Redahl
Christina Redahl
Owner

Event planning, some say it’s the most entertaining career ever, and I would have to agree! I never imagined myself as a destination wedding planner in Cabo San Lucas of all places… Well, you never know what life opportunities presents you with.

Prior relocating to Cabo, I had been teaching elementary for 15 years and volunteering my free time to help organize charity & fundraiser events throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. I majored in Liberal Studies with a minor in Public Relations from Cal State Fullerton. I was always a firm believer in helping others attaining their goals, whether it be through education or organizing fundraisers.

After moving to Cabo San Lucas, I was on vacation mode as would anybody. I fell into the wedding business and it fit my organization and communication skill set perfectly. Soon enough, the beautiful beaches of Cabo became my place of work and CaboBeachWeddings.com was born! I am truly fortunate to have such a fantastic and inspiring team, weddings are our passion! My innovated ideas of bringing private wedding planner services on an affordable level to help all couples bring their wedding dreams to life is what helped CBW build its reputation.

Your wedding day is the event of a lifetime, the greatest party you will ever host and most importantly, a celebration of your love story. My team and I can’t wait to meet you and plan your special day!

“Life is Beautiful, Celebrate Accordingly”

Cheers

Christina Redahl

Bibiana  Santana
Bibiana Santana
Senior Wedding Planner

Hi, I am Bibiana Santana! I am happily married, and a mother of two. I have been with CBW for over five years.

My best attributes would be my dedication, patience, and creativity that I devote to each event. I always put forward my best efforts to create incredible moments for all my couples. The best part about wedding planning is knowing that my all my hard work helps the dream wedding of my couples come true. Personally, I feel that all the weddings I plan are of equal importance! The most emotional moment for me is listening to the wedding vows and seeing how two people present themselves to their family as a new couple ready to give everything and to live happily.

I consider Los Cabos an incredibly beautiful place to get married! The spectacular sunsets, all the beautiful venue and beaches, plus the warmth of the people make it an ideal place for a destination wedding. I look forward to meeting you and helping you plan your special day!

Laurissa  Whyte
Laurissa Whyte
Wedding Planner

Hi I’m Laurissa! I’m originally from Vancouver Island, Canada. I moved to beautiful Cabo San Lucas with my husband in 2012. I joined the Cabo Beach Weddings team in 2018. Since then I have discovered a newfound love for wedding planning and coordination. I love being able to help couples create their dream wedding day.

With my bubbly personality, I bring fun, excitement, and enjoyment to each stage of your planning process. One of my favorite parts about weddings is, seeing the groom’s expression as he sees his bride for the first time walking down the aisle. It’s such a sweet moment to watch!

When I’m not busy planning, you can find me at home with my husband and dogs or on the beach with my toes in the sand.

I can’t wait to start helping you plan your special day!

Salt & Sugar Co Salt & Sugar Co Wedding Caterers

Christina is an amazing Wedding Planner with amazing planning skills and attention to details making sure everything came together perfectly on every wedding, I been working with her for more than 3 years now in many weddings and I always see happy couples that can thank enough to Christina for everything she did, she puts heart and soul on everything so I highly recommend her if you are looking for a professional and amazing wedding planer to get married in Cabo, don't look any further Christina is te BEST !!!

Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23455
562-212-2830
Location of (Cabo Beach Weddings)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding