Krystal Productions

av. lazaro cardenas sn coromuel Cabo san lucas Baja California sur, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 23459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Krystal Productions

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Wedding Videographer.

We are a Husband and Wife team that loves the creation of films. We believe that every wedding film is unique and unrepeatable. We are a film studio that caters to couples who understand that NOT booking a good wedding videographer is a common remorse among newly married couples….

Follow Krystal Productions on
Amazing aerial shoots

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for Krystal Productions

stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

HIGHLY recommend Axl an Krystal Productions. I had a destination wedding in Cabo a couple of weeks ago and i'm in awe on how amazing my videos turned out. Axl and his wife are extremely easy to work with and they captured so many memorable moments...moments i had no idea that even existed!

I received my highlights video (sneak peak) 10 days after my wedding and i was in complete shocked. The music, the editing, the different shots captured was just amazing. Soon after, i received my entire video and i'm extremely happy and pleased. I have a beautiful video that i'll cherish forever. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! So blessed to have you capture our special day!

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2016

My wedding video was the most professional and beautiful piece of our wedding. Mr. Zamudio and his production team
    took the time, professionalism and creativity to compile our most precious moments. They were also
    very flexible with any requests we had during the ceremony and otherwise. I wouldn't hire anyone else!!!

Krystal Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive