Av. Lazaro Cárdenas, Cabo San Lucas, MX MX 23459 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Krystal Productions

Krystal Productions is a wedding videography service based out of Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. Krystal Productions is owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, Axel and Maicha, who love creating beautiful and one-of-a-kind wedding films. Axel and Micha believe that every wedding film ought to be unique and unrepeatable. They are a wedding film studio that understands that part of being a great wedding videographer is capturing not just the big moments, but the small, intimate ones that would have otherwise been lost to memory.

Krystal Productions specializes videography that is cinematic, documentary, or storytelling in style. Couples are provided with digital downloads for their final images. Some of the professional videography services that Axel and Maicha offer include:

• Additional hours

Krystal Productions 2
Krystal Productions 3

Stacey · Married on 03/29/2019

Loved The Capturing of Our Special Day

We loved loved loved working with Krystal Productions! Axl has a great vision for beauty and capturing all the best moments of our special day. He was very easy to work with, had great attention to details and made us feel so comfortable on our big day. Everything went so fast on our wedding but Axl captured every special moment for us. Watching our wedding videos immediately takes us back to that moment and feel all the emotions we were feeling right then and there. His vision, professionalism and expertise in videography is amazing and I would definitely recommend him for any special occasion. Every single time I watch our videos it brings me to tears just seeing how beautiful it all came out and how beautifully Krystal Productions captured it perfectly. Thank you Krystal Productions for being an amazing partner and for doing an outstanding job for our special day. We look forward in working with you again in the future! :)

Krystal Productions 6
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Tannaz

Tannaz · Married on 11/17/2018

Krystal productions is amazing!

My goodness! I don't even know where to start! Having a destination wedding can be scary at times since you cant meet with vendors before engaging, but from the moment I had my first email communication with Axl, I felt a calm and assuring feeling from him knowing that I was going to get beautiful footage from my wedding. Once I met Axl in person, he blew my mind. He is beyond respectful, understanding, patient and very easy to work with. The entire day of the wedding, Axl and his team were running around trying to capture every moment. I have received some videos recently, including my highlight video and WOW just WOW...I was blown away!!! Not only was the footage gorgeous, Krystal Productions literally exceeded all my expectations and more!! Thank you a million times Krystal Productions for capturing all those special moments! Everyone is raving over my videos!! I highly recommend anyone to use them for their services, they are just such a pleasure to work with and will deliver everything you want and more!!! Love, Tannaz Alavian

Sent on 02/01/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Krystal Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300.00
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download