Av. Lazaro Cárdenas, Cabo San Lucas, MX MX 23459 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Krystal Productions

Krystal Productions is a wedding videography service based out of Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. Krystal Productions is owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, Axel and Maicha, who love creating beautiful and one-of-a-kind wedding films. Axel and Micha believe that every wedding film ought to be unique and unrepeatable. They are a wedding film studio that understands that part of being a great wedding videographer is capturing not just the big moments, but the small, intimate ones that would have otherwise been lost to memory.

Krystal Productions specializes videography that is cinematic, documentary, or storytelling in style. Couples are provided with digital downloads for their final images. Some of the professional videography services that Axel and Maicha offer include:

• Additional hours

1 User photo

Krystal Productions 1
  • Tannaz

Tannaz · Married on 11/17/2018

Krystal productions is amazing!

My goodness! I don't even know where to start! Having a destination wedding can be scary at times since you cant meet with vendors before engaging, but from the moment I had my first email communication with Axl, I felt a calm and assuring feeling from him knowing that I was going to get beautiful footage from my wedding. Once I met Axl in person, he blew my mind. He is beyond respectful, understanding, patient and very easy to work with. The entire day of the wedding, Axl and his team were running around trying to capture every moment. I have received some videos recently, including my highlight video and WOW just WOW...I was blown away!!! Not only was the footage gorgeous, Krystal Productions literally exceeded all my expectations and more!! Thank you a million times Krystal Productions for capturing all those special moments! Everyone is raving over my videos!! I highly recommend anyone to use them for their services, they are just such a pleasure to work with and will deliver everything you want and more!!! Love, Tannaz Alavian

Sent on 02/01/2019

Adriana · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Videogrpahers in Cabo!

Highly recommend Krystal Productions for any video needs! I picked them for my wedding video and I am so happy I did. Axel and Maicha followed through before, during and after my wedding. They meet with you before your wedding to make sure everything goes perfect and as planned. They are full of amazing ideas for your wedding videos. They are truly the sweetest people I have ever worked with and I cannot stop watching my wedding video. If you are looking for the fairy tale wedding video I would recommend you go with Krystal Productions. I am so happy I picked Axel and Maicha.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Krystal Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300.00
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download