Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos is a destination wedding planning company based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The company focuses on stress-free service assisting couples in planning their destination wedding in Mexico. Their goal is to ensure the planning process is as enjoyable as the big day itself. Their approach is personalized and detail orientated, and their professional team offers unparalleled knowledge of the local area, venues, and vendors. Services Offered Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos specializes in creating full and partial destination wedding planning packages. They can assist couples in planning all of their wedding-related events, such as welcome parties, farewell brunches, and everything else in between. A typical full planning package includes vendor recommendations, location scouting, and more. Other wedding planning services offered include the following:
  • Budget analysis

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 5
Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 6
Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 7

ERIK KASSELMAN · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect planning makes for perfect day!

Fatima is quite simply one of the best professionals I have ever met. Our wedding required a bit more coordination than usual because we became pregnant shortly after making our initial choices and had to push everything back one year. Thankfully, Fatima was successful in negotiating this for us in manner that prevented us from incurring any penalties or losing any booking up to that point. After we had our healthy baby boy, we resumed the planning and she skillfully picked up right where left off. When we visited Cabo two months prior to wedding so that we could finalize everything, we spent two solid days with Fatima seeing our inspirations come to fruition. My only regret is that we aren't able to go through the tour and tasting portion of the planning again...it was so much fun! When the day finally came, we had nothing to worry about. Fatima and her crew pulled everything off flawlessly and we were able to enjoy every aspect of the ceremony without any concern for the large or small details. The end result was more amazing than any concepts we had drawn up to that point. Every guest in attendance remarked about how amazing the setting, decor, food and music were. Literally nothing could have made this more perfect and for that my wife and I would be forever grateful. Fatima is a true professional, a wonderful person and someone I would recommend a million times over for any event you might be having in beautiful Cabo!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos 29

Julie Blanco · Married on 05/29/2019

To any bride looking for a planner in Los Cabos

“To any bride looking for a wedding planner in Cabo, San Lucas,

Wedding planning is stressful, and a destination wedding is no exception. As a bride with trust issues, it’s often hard for me to let go of control and let someone else help me. If you are getting married in Cabo, you need help! Letting go and hiring Fatima at Momentos was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. We had a catholic ceremony, and previous to hiring Fatima, I was unable to get into contact with the Catholic Churches in Mexico. On my own, I had been trying to contact the church for a span of 3 months. I hired Fatima, and she got it done in less than two weeks. She listened to my needs, found a better venue than I could that matched my budget, and made sure everything was in place when we arrived. Our closest friends and family booked a week-long cruise to Mexico and had arranged to get married the first stop in Cabo and hold a beachfront reception before boarding the ship and party the rest of the trip. Two days before the wedding, our ship was supposed to depart. That’s right, SUPPOSED to depart. My bridal voyage was off to a terrible start. The ship had mechanical problems, and we were delayed a day and a half. With me trying not to panic on an idle ship, spotty internet, and no cell reception, I did everything I could to update Fatima. Fatima jumped into damage control and was able to push the wedding back a day and arrange everything for the updated ship itinerary. I was stressed, but thankful for Fatima and her quick reaction time. This is the type of person you need on your bridal team.

The church was even more beautiful than I thought, and the venue she secured for us blew my entire guest list away. What I thought was a simple and elegant restaurant on the beach, turned out to be a breathtaking gated Sheraton with pristine grounds, and tons of great photo spots. We were welcomed with chilled champagne and drinks, and the staff was outstanding. My goal for the wedding was simple, elegant and clean with Chanel Pink, Black, and White as our colors. It was perfect despite all the craziness. Hiring Fatima was the BEST decision. I can't emphasize how many times I thought I was dreaming because everything was so beautiful.

Thank you Fatima!!!!”

Sent on 09/25/2019

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,386.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,470.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sara Richardson Photography
    Sara Richardson Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Momentos! They do an amazing job and everything always runs so smoothly! Can`t wait to work with Momentos again!

• Mexico Cabo San Lucas, MX, MX 0000Z See on map