Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos

Cabo San Lucas, MX View map Visit website

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos is a destination wedding planning company based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The company focuses on stress-free service assisting couples in planning their destination wedding in Mexico. Their goal is to ensure the planning process is as enjoyable as the big day itself. Their approach is personalized and detail orientated, and their professional team offers unparalleled knowledge of the local area, venues, and vendors.

Services Offered Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos specializes in creating full and partial destination wedding planning packages. They can assist couples in planning all of their wedding-related events, such as welcome parties, farewell brunches, and everything else in between. A typical full planning package includes vendor recommendations, location scouting, and more. Other wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Elopements & Vow Renewals

For those seeking to celebrate with a small-scale ceremony or micro wedding in Los Cabos, we’ll ensure your day is both seamless and stunning. From recommending vendors to timeline creation and day-of coordination—we’ll oversee logistics and manage the minutiae of your elopement or vow-renewal ceremony so you can remain relaxed, present, and ready to raise your glass on the day-of.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 07/11/2021

Exceeded Expectations!!

Fatima and her staff are amazing! From initial meeting to the final show I felt everything was under control. I didn’t have one worry about my big day! I trusted her completely and she managed everything beautifully. She managed the vendors and thought of all the things I wouldn’t have! I am so thankful! Best decision I made to enjoy my day instead of worry about my day!!
  • Emily
    Emily N. Married on 07/09/2021

Beyond amazing!!

We used Fatima to plan our Cabo wedding and we could not be happier with how it turned out! She was so professional and organized and took all of the stress out of planning for us. She planned our rehearsal dinner, welcome event, and wedding, and seriously went above and beyond for all of them. Our wedding was the most beautiful from the music to the decorations, and all of our guests had the best time! We even had several guests tell us this was the best wedding they had ever been too. I cannot recommend Fatima and her team enough. She helped make our day the most perfect!!

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos's reply:

Thank you Emily & Taylor for your kind words, we enjoyed so much working with you! Your wedding was so beautiful great group an amazing couple! Love, Fatima
    Phillip H. Married on 06/17/2021

Best wedding planner in Cabo

My wife and I decided we wanted to have a destination wedding in Cabo (one of our favorite places). Right after we decided that we interviewed 7 different planners. Instantly Fatima stood out. She is so friendly, knowledgeable, and has great connections with the best vendors in Cabo. Choosing Fatima was by far the easiest decision we had to make in planning our wedding. We planned a trip a couple months later and met Fatima, and she scheduled tours for our venue. We went to our first place, (Flora Farms) and right when we stepped out we knew this was the venue. Then she recommended all these different vendors, and her top choices we ultimately picked. After that the pandemic hit, and after everything opened back up we started planning again. This was a very stressful time for us and her, but she went about planning our wedding with the utmost professionalism and love. There is nobody in Cabo that is better at planning weddings than Fatima. Vanessa and I after working with Fatima for over 2 years because of the pandemic, consider her part of the family.

Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos's reply:

Thank you Phillip & Vanessa! what can I say! I enjoyed so much working with you! and your wedding day + events were such a great and memorable experience! I have you in my heart!
    Much love,

Real Weddings

• Kacie & Sam
    144 photos · 10/12/2019

Sara Richardson Photography Sara Richardson Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Momentos! They do an amazing job and everything always runs so smoothly! Can`t wait to work with Momentos again!

Mexico Cabo San Lucas, MX, MX 0000Z
970-372-1543
Location of (Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding