Prisar Weddings and Events

Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Prisar Weddings and Events

Prisar Weddings and Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. This company was founded in 2005 by Priscilla Armino, a passionate planner who has coordinated over 300 successful events. Prisar Weddings and Events is made up of experts in terms of the organization, coordination, and design of luxury weddings and unforgettable events. They’ll go above and beyond to create the wedding day of your dreams, utilizing their creativity, experience, and knowledge to make it all happen. They believe that every event must be executed in a way that assures its success and meets the unique vision of the happy couple.

Prisar Weddings and Events has experience crafting unique civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional wedding services that Prscilla and her team of planners offer include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 4 Videos

35 Reviews for Prisar Weddings and Events

Jessica Harty · Married on 02/29/2020

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Priscilla + Team

Priscilla is one of the best in the industry if not THE absolute best. She planned and flawlessly executed the wedding of our dreams that we honestly didn't even know we had.

My husband and I are both from Chicago and we have been to some outstanding weddings in our lifetime. Priscilla blew us, and all of our 140 guests out of the water with her flawless execution, attention to detail, and the most sincere thoughtfulness throughout the process. We flew to PV early in the planning process and Priscilla picked us up at the airport, made sure we had our entire day planned with vendor meetings so we could be as efficient as possible during our trip to town.

When it came time for our wedding week, Priscilla arranged for one of her teammates to take my husband, mom and I to Costco to grab stuff for our welcome bags, and around town to grab a few last-minute items we were hoping to find.

Our guests can't stop raving about every detail from the beautiful venue to the band, the spectacular food + incredible servers, and so so much more! Priscilla went above and beyond for every little detail throughout the entire process. She listened to our requests, added her input and most importantly, always kept our budget top of mind. She encouraged us to use certain vendors who would better align with our budget, without cutting any corners. She has the most professional team and is so incredibly respected in the industry- bringing together the best of the best. We hosted 3 nights of events from rehearsal dinner (thurs), to a welcome party (fri) and finally the wedding (sat), all planned and flawlessly executed by Priscilla + team. Every night exceeded any expectation we could have had. I will miss my daily texting with Priscilla, her sincerity, and her thoughtfulness.

We are forever grateful for the wonderful pictures and the lifetime of memories we have made with everyone so special to us, all thanks to Priscilla's countless hours of hard work, answering my every question, and going above and beyond with absolutely everything. This did not feel like one size fits all approach, I genuinely felt as though Priscilla did everything she could to make our wedding so unique to my husband and me, and for that- we are forever grateful. There is not one single thing we would change about our wedding If you are considering a destination wedding- you've found the best of the best with Priscilla, don't think twice! Priscilla, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Jessica and Sam for your trust in us!! We had a great time planning your wedding and meeting you and all your family! We are so blessed on being part of this amazing day in your lives!!
    Wish you the best !!!

Sonsoles · Married on 02/07/2020

An unforgettable experience, all very well organized.

My wedding was amazing, I was surprised by all the details they had with me, the staff people very good and organized and the presentation of the dishes was the best. Thank you Prisar.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Prisar Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 90
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Inloop Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Priscilla is one of the most talented wedding planners of Vallarta, their weddings looks amazing every single time... You can feel sure that everything will be incredible if you leave it in the hands of this great professional... Highly Recommended!

• Proyecto Winners Wedding DJs

Many years of knowing the services of Prisar, good team productions with them, satisfied customers 100%

• The Dazzling Details Wedding Planners

There are so many great things I could say about Priscilla (the owner of Prisar), but a few of her qualities stand out to me as being remarkable! Priscilla is patient, compassionate, flexible and so honest and genuine - a winning combination when looking for a planner to guide you in creating an amazing wedding! I have had the privilege of working alongside Priscilla professionally and developing a wonderful friendship with her, and I can say without a doubt, that she is an excellent wedding planner and more importantly, human being!

• Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, MX, MX 0001Z See on map
    53-13227797987 (Phone number)
    Location of (Prisar Weddings and Events)