About Prisar Weddings and Events

Unique Weddings in Puerto Vallarta, Punta Mita, Sayulita and Riviera Nayarit

Welcome, if you are looking for unique and customizable experiences in Puerto Vallarta, Punta Mita, and Sayulita, you have come to the right place. At Prisar we’re experts when it comes to the Organization, Coordination and Design of luxury weddings and unforgettable events, in which we pour all our creativity, experience, knowledge about current trends and most importantly, our Passion.

We consider that every event must be executed in a way that assures its success, which is why at Prisar we work with Certified Wedding Planners and specialized personnel to make each event an unforgettable experience, lessening the pressure on our clients and stabilizing their budget, as we take care of the negotiations with the multiple providers, and keeping adequate logistics for it.

Our competitive advantage is that we’re up to date in the newest & ultimate trends when it comes to luxury weddings and event planning, adding our own style and design to each one in accordance with the clients desires. We began in 2005, and our great professionalism and good taste have made us grow very quickly, as we have offered our clients cutting-edge and innovative event ideas that have led us to deliver over 250 successful events.

We are sure that your trust in our team will result in a perfect day!

With my best regards
Priscilla Arminio

Director of Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) Puerto Vallarta-Riviera Nayarit

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Non-Religious (1)

I have no words to thank Priscilla and her team, Angelica and Edith for the amazing work they've done. My wedding was not only the perfect wedding but every person's dream. They paid attention to the smallest details and were always behind me making sure everything was okay. They are extremely organized and made my life a lot easier by creating this to do list with due dates and I got emails before those items had to be turned in. I can say I am a very peaky person and every single thing was covered and was a lot more than I expected. I can't thank you enough for what you've done. These ladies are not only very professional but have an amazing heart, my family, now husband and I love them and would hire them a million times. They would go out of their way to make everything happen and even if things get though, you know they'll always be there. Thank you so much, I am never going to forget this day and everything you've done for us.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vianney, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

From the very first conversation, to over a month after the wedding, we could not have asked for more responsiveness, professionalism or caring than what we have received from Priscilla and her staff. Every detail was attended to, every request granted and she understood perfectly what we wanted. We had a perfect wedding weekend from beginning to end; from the Friday night dinner, through all the services, the absolute respect to our traditions, the attention to our guests and the most perfect setting, setup, ceremony and reception we could have dreamed of. We wish we could have another wedding just to have it done with them and all their vendors.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Adira and Sam , 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Prisar Weddings and Events FAQ

220x220 sq 1485291853734 foto 18 prisar destination weddings punta mita
220x220 sq 1485291966778 foto 19 prisar destination jewish weddings puerto
220x220 sq 1485291910280 foto 20 prisar destination weddings puerto vallart

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Priscilla is one of the most talented wedding planners of Vallarta, their weddings looks amazing every single time... You can feel sure that everything will be incredible if you leave it in the hands of this great professional... Highly Recommended!

Many years of knowing the services of Prisar, good team productions with them, satisfied customers 100%

There are so many great things I could say about Priscilla (the owner of Prisar), but a few of her qualities stand out to me as being remarkable! Priscilla is patient, compassionate, flexible and so honest and genuine - a winning combination when looking for a planner to guide you in creating an amazing wedding! I have had the privilege of working alongside Priscilla professionally and developing a wonderful friendship with her, and I can say without a doubt, that she is an excellent wedding planner and more importantly, human being!

We have worked with Priscilla for many years. Her weddings are always impeccably coordinated and beautiful. Her attention to detail and organization make the life of the bride and groom very easy, the only thing they need to do is enjoy their beautiful day!

Prisar Weddings and Events is a wedding planner company from Puerto Vallarta servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Punta Mita, Sayulita, and Riviera Nayarit. Prisar Weddings and Events is a professional planner that has been part of the Puerto Vallarta wedding industry since 2005 specializing in Wedding Planning, full service wedding planning, wedding coordinating, coordination, coordinación de bodas y eventos, organización de bodas, wedding producer, wedding designer, producción de bodas, diseño de bodas .